~Souza~

Re: Official back & Front thread
May 19, 2012, 10:12:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You know why they think he's so lovely? Because he's a master in manipulating people.

Hit the nail on the head right there.

None of this seems genuine to me. From either side. I see a bunch of people trying to be what they think MJ wants to see.

You guys are usually very real, very honest and open, very sincere... but all of this looks extremely fake and contrived. Looks like many are putting on a show.

I don't know what's going on here but I had to put on some pretty tall boots before wading in this morning.

I love Michael in all forms of love. He's been a father, a brother, a friend and a lover to me.

:icon_eek: :WTF:

I imagine what it would be like if I were reading page after page of forum posts written by people who never met me, saying stuff like this about me and I get the creepy crawlys. This is too much. I quote Souza one more time,

Because he's a master in manipulating people.

Guess you're off the list too... :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 19, 2012, 10:33:47 AM
Something isn't right here.

Where the fuck is back?

Shit, for that matter, where the fuck is Front? You know, the guy who used to post here?

Remember this guy?

These trojan horse jockey-clowns are riding alongside the "circus" waving their "In The Know" flags…..it's only a matter of time before they are DISmounted, falling flat on their wanna-be a33es. Those who state "facts" & dates "beyond a shadow of a doubt"---utterly PREPOSTEROUS!---are merely dancing in their OWN twisted shadows.This sick tactic MUST stop.

They are ignorant but not dumb, and they know that MJ and his camp will not take the position at this point in time (obviously!) of refuting their "solid" theories and/or "facts". and so they run with it like bandits on crack. 

"I KNOW something but I can't tell you HOW I know…wink wink wink"…..  "THIS is what's gonna happen and WHEN it's gonna happen…wink wink wink"..…  "I have inside information but, ssshhhh!,, it's a secret!….wink wink wink".

wink---mother---wink---f*cking---wink, GET THE F--K OUT!

UGH.

I am SICK of the blind leading the innocent into the depths of their own dark swamp that REAKS of fabrication and deception.It smells like too many people have pissed in that swamp. These people need to have their lips duct-taped SHUT…or shall I say DUCK-taped, for the QUACKS that they are!

The cacophony of their nonsensical babbling is starting to sound like a broken record---and it's getting quite annoying and LAME. Even an audience full of zombies who can't follow a rhythm would request a refund at this point! Not a "show" that I would advise taking a Front row seat in.

It's not necessary to call anyone out---they are full aware of who they are---so I shall say this….. If you ninny-hammers want to entertain yourselves by writing deluded fairytales for your OWN bedtime stories so you can get off on your "knowledge" and "facts"…so be it. But do NOT cast your illicit "spotlight" on TRUE fans…..because when the curtain goes down and your "ACT" is over and the REAL curtain ascends…..we shall SEE who the true star is. And in case you have forgotten who that is, let me remind you---the name Michael Jackson ring a bell?

WAKE UP---your "show" is OVER………and they didn't even serve snacks during intermission. Now THAT's lame!

Everyone here deserves to be treated with respect. D*cking around the fans is NOT a good illustration of mutual respect now is it!

Words to take to heart----> Stop using Michael Jackson's fans as puppets!

In the END, the only (puppet) string you'll be seeing is the one tied around your finger---to REMIND you to check yourself in the mirror and "make that change".

I'm getting some serious red flags all over the joint.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 19, 2012, 10:36:53 AM
You know why they think he's so lovely? Because he's a master in manipulating people.

Hit the nail on the head right there.

None of this seems genuine to me. From either side. I see a bunch of people trying to be what they think MJ wants to see.

You guys are usually very real, very honest and open, very sincere... but all of this looks extremely fake and contrived. Looks like many are putting on a show.

I don't know what's going on here but I had to put on some pretty tall boots before wading in this morning.

I love Michael in all forms of love. He's been a father, a brother, a friend and a lover to me.

:icon_eek: :WTF:

I imagine what it would be like if I were reading page after page of forum posts written by people who never met me, saying stuff like this about me and I get the creepy crawlys. This is too much. I quote Souza one more time,

Because he's a master in manipulating people.

Michael doesn't manipulate anyone when he says he loved us, when he gave  more and more and more for us, when he fought for JUSTICE and EQUALITY  . sure he wanted to be loved, but all of what he has done came from his hearth !! He truly loved us, and not in a superficial way but with  SINCERITY . he embraced the Divine , he touched god,  and he didn't love his fans only because it was a part of his work  (even if he said so ) but because he could feel their souls, he could feel that we truly loved him and it wasn't fake, it was the same love that he felt for children, that's why he loved us so much ... This is NOT manipulation in anyway   this is NOT superficial,this is SPIRITUAL.  we don't love the surface of him but we have the gift to perceive his soul, and why? because our own soul speaks the same language !! it is that simple !  So in a way we KNOW him, i don't care if i never spoke with him face to face cause it doesn't matter, i don't have to know him physically to know that my love for him is REAL .  we are all  connected to each other If you think your love for Michael  is only superficial because you don't know him then you are not spiritual at all ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 19, 2012, 10:42:08 AM
Yeah, I'm outta here. Just because I rationalize doesn't mean I'm wrong or not spiritual. I'm done with this forced kind of love, it doesn't feel good. Sorry.

Enjoy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 19, 2012, 10:44:49 AM
PS: I liked the thread much better when people were still questioning and challenging Front. Somewhere it turned into a Front=Michael so let's make this a "adore/idolize/worship Michael thread". Not my cup of tea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 19, 2012, 10:51:32 AM
Michael doesn't manipulate anyone when he says he loved us, when he gave  more and more and more for us, when he fought for JUSTICE and EQUALITY  . sure he wanted to be loved, but all of what he has done came from his hearth !! He truly loved us, and not in a superficial way but with  SINCERITY . he embraced the Divine , he touched god,  and he didn't love his fans only because it was a part of his work  (even if he said so ) but because he could feel their souls, he could feel that we truly loved him and it wasn't fake, it was the same love that he felt for children, that's why he loved us so much ...

You don't know that, mimi, anymore then I know what you mean or intend or believe. I only know what you say, not what you feel in your heart.

People are very complex, many layers. No one can truly KNOW another person they have never met. Shit, I don't even KNOW people I encounter daily in real life. You only know what they chose to show you.

You can truly LOVE humanity, without loving individual people.

Tom Sneddon, Diane Diamond, the Arviso family, Evan Chandler are part of humanity as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

May 19, 2012, 11:03:29 AM
I get what you're saying bec.  I'm sure people here have varying kinds of genuine love for Michael but these feelings are from afar and I suppose because of that cannot be conventionally defined.  It's something that's personal which is why trying to describe a feeling like that can sound contrived or at times even 'creepy' or obsessive.  Especially knowing that Michael reads these words for himself.

I've had strong positive feelings for Michael since I was 9 years old, that's the best way I can describe it.  Call them admiration, love, respect, whatever, it's all good.  I've never felt the need to wax lyrical.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 19, 2012, 11:05:22 AM
I think that things are directed to this point where more and more start to realize who Front is.
For almost a year he's been giving us clues as to whom he is.
For some of us, the first 3 clues verified by the family were already too many to be only a "coincidence".
For most, it took a year of clues like that to start OPENING their eyes!
For even more, not even 4 years of clues would be enough to wake them up!
They need the BAM ...and things seem to precipitate towards it...at least that's how I feel!
Now there's the time for clues-recap, time for patient waiting, the silence before the storm....

Regarding the love-talk, everybody said how they felt and IMO nobody sounded fake to me.
I also think we should not forget that not ALL of us are FANS, not all of us loved Michael before the hoax started!
On this forum there are beLIEvers & fans-beLIEvers.
So maybe that's why the 1st category cannot understand the love-talk of the second.

Regarding the clues-investigation-talk: some of us tried to keep to it pages ago, through long posts of religious & love talks... they just simply got lost amongst....
Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:08:30 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

May 19, 2012, 12:08:31 PM
I think that things are directed to this point where more and more start to realize who Front is.
For almost a year he's been giving us clues as to whom he is.
For some of us, the first 3 clues verified by the family were already too many to be only a "coincidence".
For most, it took a year of clues like that to start OPENING their eyes!
For even more, not even 4 years of clues would be enough to wake them up!
They need the BAM ...and things seem to precipitate towards it...at least that's how I feel!
Now there's the time for clues-recap, time for patient waiting, the silence before the storm....

Regarding the love-talk, everybody said how they felt and IMO nobody sounded fake to me.
I also think we should not forget that not ALL of us are FANS, not all of us loved Michael before the hoax started!
On this forum there are beLIEvers & fans-beLIEvers.
So maybe that's why the 1st category cannot understand the love-talk of the second.

Regarding the clues-investigation-talk: some of us tried to keep to it pages ago, through long posts of religious & love talks... they just simply got lost amongst....

thanks Sym!
you are right about the diferents languages in the love-talk.
i was a fan when i was a teenager, then i forget him for a wile.... and when i saw the dead news i said for me: HOAX, in the first minute i know it! for me always was a HOAX. i have my moments of doubt, moments of happines and moments of sadness but i always believe in Michael and his reasons to do this. i don´t think this was the right think and i don´t think is fair becasue a lot of people never will understand this HOAX... i don´t know if the BAM would make people awake. a lot of people will hate him because of this, i will be happy but... idk, maybe sad too... is hard to understand that somebody have to fake his death...
about front, i like this person, the way he writes, the things he say and the way he did it... idk if his michael or not, i don´t care in this minute, but i think that if he say he is not or if he say he is nobody will believe him, so is OK to be just front for me. and like i said before if both are one and only, much better...
love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Adi

May 19, 2012, 12:24:24 PM
No we don't know him, we have never met him, we have never shared a house with him, never gone away on a holiday with him, never cleaned up after him, never cooked for him, never gone shopping with him, never took care of him when he was sick, never had a roaring argument with him and stormed off not to speak for a day (or more  :icon_lol:), never had too much to drink with him, never laughed with him, never cried with him, never been to a party with him, never lived with him, never had him look after us when we were sick, or hold us when we were a complete & utter emotional mess......so we can't know him on that kind of personal level BUT....

...in our own ways I think we all love Michael for what he has given so selflessly to the the world, what he has done for children, the disadvantaged, the sick, the poor, for the countless charities he supports......his amazing talent, his incredible creativity, his intelligence, his humility, his humbleness, his loveliness, his sexiness, his quick wit, his humour, what he has given us with this amazing adventure we have been on. We all are here because of him and we all are here because one or more of these wonderful attributes touch our soul.

That's what I think of when I think of my love for Michael Jackson....but no I don't "know" him like I do my husband, or my children, or my sisters or my brother or my best friends...so I can't love him the same way....I would like to, but it just isn't possible because I don't know Michael Jackson like I do them.

I hope I am making sense......

Yeah, well that is pretty much the same with every guy, so probably not hard to guess.

Anyway, high 5 because that is indeed kind of what I mean. Different kind of love.

@Gina What kind of action do you have in mind? Not sure if you would like to see us do a dance or something?

lol...well when they are 5 years old it's hard to say no, get yourself to the doctor & all...you just gotta sometimes, ya know.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 19, 2012, 12:54:03 PM
Many aspects of this -hoax- "side of love" I think that is very well written in the book "The Art Of Loving" of Erich Fromm. If you have the time, just read the chapters talking about Narcissistic Love, Faith and being objective.

Have we learnt to love?

Of course each one of us have different experiences and approaches to love but this time I need to agree with @Bec, @Souza and @RK in some parts of their posts.

In my experience, I started "loving" Michael after his death and getting the Eros after being exposed so many times to GP pics (Thanks for those, yay).

I can evaluate my own "fan evolution" openly.
I had fan-passion from Thriller to Bad (I had a crush on MJ...so nice looking and funny). Listening to music sporadically up to 2001. Concern and empathy for his case- with total indiference to his life and persona - up to 2005. Total neglection and 100% indifference up to 2009. I did not even know that he had a press conference in 2009 or that he was going to have a concert.

I never saw him as a "sexy man" until late 2009-10.

All I can say is that the public image he has been showing us is attractive to me -weirdness included- But honestly, I don´t know who he really is and never will unless we live together, fart together, eat together and pay bills together.

Imo, we love the man because of his actions, he is lovely, but behind close doors I have no Idea how he could be. I only know what his children talk about him, what his family said but the love of parents and children is not the same than the love for a partner.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

May 19, 2012, 12:58:43 PM
My God, how did you all  torknulo!  why do you ask a question: Why did you love? ...It is better to admit that you admire his genius: musical, compassionate. Why climb down the well? It is possible be and at the top to see how he deep.//
The Front makes you lose the your mind...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 19, 2012, 01:12:24 PM
My God, how did you all  torknulo!  why do you ask a question: Why did you love? ...It is better to admit that you admire his genius: musical, compassionate. Why climb down the well? It is possible be and at the top to see how he deep.//
The Front makes you lose the your mind...

Lol

I lost mine before Front even existed!

Also...I still don´t believe Front=MJ, sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Front

May 19, 2012, 01:19:55 PM
hmmm……….

I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL.

Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions!

Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long.

WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd
^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!
ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel.

the tIME is coming…………………………

p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 19, 2012, 01:22:20 PM
I don't see any useful purpose in becoming divided with one another to argue over what kind of love is appropriate for us to experience for MJ, for Front or anyone else for that matter. For me it is enough that we are generating love, admiration, respect (whatever clumsy word to attach to such a beautiful feeling) -- and that we emit it into the universe. As long as on one is being threatened or harmed, we still are...
          LoveUnited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions