Re: Official back & Front thread
December 31, 2011, 12:28:10 PM
Hiya Front  ::P

I will 'ponder' the entire content of your post throughout the day...but initial reaction/thoughts, pre-simmer state....

If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.

I have full faith in both...and the foundation of that faith is built of rock and it's uNbReAkAbLe!

Come what may....I'm here to stay.

Happy _ew Year Front and all our beautiful MJ family  bearhug

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

December 31, 2011, 02:39:05 PM
Hello Front, and thank you that’s a wonderful post, a beautiful 2012 gift! Inspiring Hope, Faith and Courage.  Faith is the key that will help us continue to walk the path we are on and what stays ahead of us whatever we may encounter -- until Victory.

I really love your analogy with Moses and how he led his people to the PROMISEd land. Despite all adversities they remained steadfast and kept on going thanks to their deep-rooted Faith in God and despite their not knowing ALL the facts. Much like us we may not know everything but we know where the road ahead is leading us (Michael’s return) and we receive guidance when needed to help us going.

Their story is now part of History, we are still talking about it centuries later and we have Faith that these things happened despite us not being present at the time…Faith again…“faith is the substance of things unseen”…and yes time is relative -- planning, executing-unfolding each have their allotted time and most often the achievements are so great that “it’s worth the time” for the legacy can last forever and ever. So the same for the Hoax, it appears that the executing phase is long but compared to the planning phase it is not and compared to the legacy it will leave for the generations to come it is not long at all, on the contrary it’s even quite short if you ask me. It’s really relative and when the end of this journey comes I am sure that we will all forget the frustrations of the executing phase. :lol:

I think that there is a great deal to learn from this and I will take the time to ponder on these words more. I also thought it could be related to the Ark of the Covenant subject somehow.

We may have more darkness before we see the Light. That’s why we need to be strong in our belief, united and never waiver. God bless you Front and send you the most magnificent blessings.

"If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!"

Perhaps a little?

geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
December 31, 2011, 04:50:08 PM
Thank you for that wonderful post Front. I have a strong faith in God and I trust Michael with all my heart. I've been a Knower for a long time and I believe that I understood the reasonS of the hoax so well. I'm following the foot steps of our light man. I know where he is leading us to and I'll be there with him fighting to defeat the evil side. Whatever it takes!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 05:17:30 PM
So Front is back.  Wonderful post.   /bravo/ Happy new year. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

December 31, 2011, 05:19:46 PM
Though I hardly feel like an Israelite, sitting here the comfort of my home with enough technology to make Solomon blush.  I can see the correlation of Moses' journey.  Indeed, Front, evil does go for the jugular.  Doubting one's self can effectively "kill" your faith.  We live in a world fraught with fear, yet we do still dare to hope.  Evil will creep into our lives.  It's what we do when we are faced with it that makes men out of mice (sorry Mickey, no pun intended). 

Front, your post was quite refreshing from your usual manner.  Tick tock...the mouse ran up the clock....I don't think you are Mickey Mouse, however, you are just as dear ;)  Anyone who knows me, knows I hold Mickey in great esteem.  My seatbelt was buckled tight for this bumpy ride.  I intend on staying put.  I know there is more to this story, more to this hoax than just a forum or two.  When the curtains are thrown open and all the world sees, we will stand together and smile the last.  This hoax, this adventure, this history lesson of magnificent proportion has been and will continue to be amazing.  Front, you're stuck with me......like it or not.  You warned us for no driving jokes.......ok, ok.  But this one is for you ( I can post it because I am blonde....most of the time, lol):

"A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT".
After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home."

Happy 2012 to you!  It's going to be the best year ever!!!!!!!  Marching on now.........

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 11:00:30 PM
Condemn me if you want, but I cannot fight what I feel...

I feel there are wolves disguised as lambs everywhere. I feel like I look around and I stand in the middle of a circle made out of masked men, who talk sweetly, and tell what someone wants to hear, just to fulfill their missions. The feeling is biting. The snake talked sweetly, remember?... I don't know if Michael would condemn what I feel. There is something in me that I cannot ignore- the lack of trust in what I don't see. Because as long as I cannot see that person(s) under the masks- all masks are the same, only what's underneath can be different- I cannot blindly believe something I do not see, touch with my own eyes and hands, see it's real. We are not made the same way. Some of us have faith in God. The ones who do, no wonder find it naturally, it's in their blood, nature, to believe with all their being in something they don't see. It's how they are made. But to the others, who don't believe in a God (like myself) it's like something we don't have inside of us, like a chromosome that's missing, to put it this way. I cannot strongly believe in what I do not see. But this doesn't mean I'm not here, or that I don't want with all my heart to reach to the end, a beautiful end.

I'm here no matter how hard it is, because if it wasn't for Michael I would have been long gone. I tell you, and I'm serious- if it wasn't for him, I would not be here, I would not be right now fighting all these thoughts and feelings.

I just want with all my heart to not be hurt anymore by evil doers, misleaders, manipulators. Do you ask yourself why I don't trust? Because of those you mentioned, Front. Those wolves disguised as lambs. You (not only you, Front, but all) are not face to face with me to look you in the eyes and see who you are and what your intentions are.  I just want this to end with the "promised land" we were told about. Because otherwise it would be years lost, years that could be used in finding the ones who could have murdered an innocent human being. Do you understand why is this despair to know how long are we supposed to be in this uncertainty? You cannot get back the time lost.

I would say more, but it's late and it's still too much what I would need to take out.
I just want Michael to know that I'm here, always been and always will. But please have some mercy. Michael also said this...He probably understands.   
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:03:25 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 01, 2012, 01:47:34 AM

I cannot blindly believe something I do not see, touch with my own eyes and hands, see it's real.
Anna, you sound like a doubting Thomas, and I believe with all my heart you’ll get the proof you need when the time is right!

Wishingstar, you always bring a smile! Blondie!! :lol:

PureLove
Thank you for that wonderful post Front. I have a strong faith in God and I trust Michael with all my heart. I've been a Knower for a long time and I believe that I understood the reasonS of the hoax so well. I'm following the foot steps of our light man. I know where he is leading us to and I'll be there with him fighting to defeat the evil side. Whatever it takes!

You've said very close to my heart's thoughts!

BeTheChange
And that faith tells me that in the blink of an eye, He (God) can make things 'right' with the world...He can end ALL suffering if He so desired, He could make ALL 'see the light' with the flick of His hand.  Yet He hasn't...not yet anyway.  And I can't help but wonder why.  Perhaps it's not the right time in His grand scheme of things....OR perhaps He's waiting on US to do something about it.

You are so right! And He has a plan, part of the divine drama, story, movie being played out before our eyes! He is the author, director, producer! We are actors! IMO

Grace
Nope. Nobody is to small to change his or his community's life for the better.
 If anything, we can learn this from the Americans: Just Do it.

Your words "Do it", point to MJ's poem again, Children of the World:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Front
tick-tock, tick-tock……..
 We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

Moses and the Israelites needed the Ark of the Covenent, which is what TS has been wanting us to study.  I hope we don't have to go through what they went through to reach the promised BAM/healing of the planet/victory over TPTB :cry:

However, I'm with you, heart and soul forever, count me in!!! 
Lead on!! moonwalk_/
"B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake!" pale/   is a far cry from "Milk and Honey"!

Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 02:03:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 01, 2012, 02:19:48 AM
In this, we are sailing the same boat:

in real faith there is no "if".

About fear and faith and the American trauma in particular:

Who's holding up the torch in this darkness?
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

curls

January 01, 2012, 02:31:59 AM
I've slept on Front's latest post and cannot get this sentence out of my head:

"...... the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat."

Sounds like we ain't seen nothing yet!

But I'm wondering, Front, about this and the faith you talk about and how 'tricky' you could be being with your words!

I was merrily going along with the idea of it being God's 'meticulously planned feat' that you were referencing, a faith in God that you consider necessary to survive the 'bumpy ride' ahead.  Then you go and bring Michael Jackson into it! You say he's in the driving seat!

Would I be wrong then to ASSume that it's MJ (not God) you are talking about in saying his meticulously planned feat will have global effects for generations to come.  That's quite some claim!  I'm hoping you're right and that you aren't over-hyping things a tad!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 01, 2012, 05:26:03 AM
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!

:lol:

Front you're one of a kind, I like your sense of humor  :mrgreen:
Happy 2012 to you !
(thought I don't quite see it how it can be happy when we're expecting the end of the world smiley_spider :shock: afraid/ suspicious// suspicious// suspicious//).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 01, 2012, 07:24:20 AM
Front:
"We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend."

But I tell you this, about time:

“We must use time as a tool not as a couch”

Also, you say it's not the time yet. But do the flowers in spring say "not yet"? One can wait, but time waits for no one. Do you understand what I mean?
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:26:20 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 01, 2012, 07:36:12 AM
Dear Front,

Happy New Year and thank you for your beautiful post.

It has certainly become dark lately  -  like the Ninth plague.

P.S. I am in absolutely no position to comment on Michael's driving prowess.......so far it has been extraordinary.

;)
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 07:41:35 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 01, 2012, 10:53:53 AM

Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power.

Truth will prevail = time
and so the march continues on…………….

Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" (whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.

They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey.
Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.

Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"……..

God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face.

The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67).

tick-tock, tick-tock……..
We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol: ;)

This is a message to keep the faith, and with much optimism,.. feliz año nuevo Front
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 01, 2012, 11:48:42 AM
"It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. "

Front, please just tell us- many years since now (2012)? or many years since 2009?
What means "many"? How much is "many"?

In my opinion for us it's since 2009 which is the official beginning of the Hoax (deadline 2012); for Front since the planning of the Hoax -- go way back several years which is longer and harder and shows to me steadfastness, endurance, perseverance, faith, will, courage that I'm taking in example.

You talked about the "flowers in spring" ... what are they in the Hoax? We don't know what's going on behind the curtains so we don't know when the flowers are supposed to bloom.

"Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it."

Still wishing a Happy New Year to you Anna, don't worry we'll see Michael in due time...despite it being difficult for you, you are still here! You would make my day if you post a SMILEy in your next post! geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

January 01, 2012, 12:01:21 PM
You're very sweet, Sarahli.
Thank you for your wishes, the same to you too. Hugs.
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:06:16 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions