GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
December 31, 2011, 12:00:29 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but they are reading more than TIAI and Back threads

Why do you say so?

TS said not so long ago he would take the time to catch up on the threads

Because TS said so.
And not only because of this, it's a gut feeling. And yes I know this is not an argument.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
December 31, 2011, 12:03:41 AM
Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.

Someone asked

@ParisJFacts does Paris think the illuminati had a part in her fathers death?

ParisJFacts answer
@jehackson she doesn't think, she knows

Now even Paris says she knows They killed him.

I think that this is done in order to raise awareness. She could have just not answered to the question, and the answer they gave is very powerful and significant. She literally KNOWS. The Illuminati are very real, this is not a joke. Now we know that Michael is alive so what does it mean? That they wanted/attempted to kill him. I see a lot of people saying if it was true she or the family wouldn't be so open about it, it's too dangerous... then I ask when are we going to be open and begin to talk about it? It has to be said and the time has come.

Your post reminded me of The Illusionist. He manages to put the blame on the prince, even if the prince DIDN'T commit exactly that particular crime. Maybe it is the same with Michael and Illuminati, but in this case who is Murray, the good guy or the one who tired to kill MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 31, 2011, 12:06:59 AM
You can talk all day about love and healing the planet and the people will listen for a second at the concert and as soon as they leave it's in one ear n out the other side, back to real life: where theres bills to pay and food to buy and a job to go to and etc etc etc. The system is flawless, in their opinion... and it is. We are all trapped by it. There is no threat that can touch their ivory tower. No one has time for a revolution.

yep. the system was designed that way. we are dependant on their system for food, homes, education, jobs, etc and are preoccupied with jumping through hoops to get ahead, simply to meet our human needs. we have become reliant on their system to the point where 'change the world / stand up / revolution / make a difference' is not a priority. survival and getting ahead is the priority. and the only way to so so it is to subscribe to the system.

it sux!

We are NOT dependent on the money system when we quit paying money and expecting money for the essentials of life. There are communities out there where official money does not play any role anymore.
Don't get stuck in the rabbit hole which is not there if you quit jumping into it.
Talk about independence and how to get there with your friends and families and you will be astounded how many are fed up. And then go and do something about getting a supply system in that circle without money. It works. Just do it. Courage mes amis, courage!
Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:17:31 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 31, 2011, 12:18:41 AM
You can talk all day about love and healing the planet and the people will listen for a second at the concert and as soon as they leave it's in one ear n out the other side, back to real life: where theres bills to pay and food to buy and a job to go to and etc etc etc. The system is flawless, in their opinion... and it is. We are all trapped by it. There is no threat that can touch their ivory tower. No one has time for a revolution.

yep. the system was designed that way. we are dependant on their system for food, homes, education, jobs, etc and are preoccupied with jumping through hoops to get ahead, simply to meet our human needs. we have become reliant on their system to the point where 'change the world / stand up / revolution / make a difference' is not a priority. survival and getting ahead is the priority. and the only way to so so it is to subscribe to the system.

it sux!

We are NOT dependent on the money system when we quit paying money and expecting money for the essentials of life. There are communities out there where official money does not play any role anymore.
Don't get stuck in the rabbit hole which is not there if you quit jumping into it.
Talk about independence and how to get there with your friends and families and you will be astounded how many are fed up. And then go and do something about getting a supply system in that circle without money. It works. Just do it.
Blessings.

you are right to an extent grace. some minority communities (always dubbed as hippies) live off the land, or use barter exchange, help each other out, etc. still until everyone develops this thinking, the whole world itself wont be better off... unfortunately there is no money in this kind of lifestyle which is why it doesnt appeal to everyone. so it will always only be a minority that choose this way to live.

i have adopted a lifestyle that resembles this model slightly in certain decisions our family has made - though not completely and i have to tell you although you cant change the world, you can change how much stress you put on yourself by how much you decide to subscribe to the system.

i agree abt that rabbit hole completely. however a sustainable life free from the chase of money by adopting a certain ethos isnt possible or practical for all.

it hink its abt striking a fine balance.
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 12:21:11 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Grace

December 31, 2011, 12:55:56 AM

it sux!

Talk about independence and how to get there with your friends and families and you will be astounded how many are fed up. And then go and do something about getting a supply system in that circle without money. It works. Just do it.
Blessings.

you are right to an extent grace. some minority communities (always dubbed as hippies) live off the land, or use barter exchange, help each other out, etc. still until everyone develops this thinking, the whole world itself wont be better off... unfortunately there is no money in this kind of lifestyle which is why it doesnt appeal to everyone. so it will always only be a minority that choose this way to live.

i have adopted a lifestyle that resembles this model slightly in certain decisions our family has made - though not completely and i have to tell you although you cant change the world, you can change how much stress you put on yourself by how much you decide to subscribe to the system.

i agree abt that rabbit hole completely. however a sustainable life free from the chase of money by adopting a certain ethos isnt possible or practical for all.

it hink its abt striking a fine balance.

Right, not everybody - certainly not in big cities - may participate in a less dependent world. However, it is possible and entire towns (certainly not being hippies) have switched to a lifestyle in their inner relationships, that has left behind regular money and a money system. It works and it works fine.

I don't accept a straight "it will never work" when there are already examples that it does work and that a change is feasible. If one does really want to climb that tree, he will manage to get there. Courage, standing up and just doing it is the call, not getting buried by "I am so small and external forces are so much bigger".
Nope. Nobody is too small to change his or his community's life for the better.
If anything, we can learn this from the Americans: Just Do it.

The initial spark is essential. The rest will follow.
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 01:52:00 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 31, 2011, 01:13:02 AM
@Aussie...I'm not an avid Bible reader by any stretch of the imagination...I can't quote Scripture and for the life of me, I'm completely torn as to whether or not it's 'God's word' or the word of 'man' who had some agenda to fulfill.  Make no mistake, however, that my faith in God is rock solid.  I just don't need a book or anything really to sustain my faith.  I don't ascribe to any religion nor do I feel the need to take anyone's word as to what God 'meant' about anything...at the end of the day, it's just someone's interpretation. 

Having said that though, I've 'dabbled' with many religions, as well as the Bible, and I'd say I have a 'working knowledge' of the main points.  What I do notice, quite often in fact...is that above all else, 'religion' divides people.  People 'label' themselves this 'religion' or that 'religion'....and in the very naming of IT, they've separated themselves from others.  I notice it in my daily life and on the board as well....although I often choose to remain silent about it.  But if I can 'see' it...I'm sure others can as well.  Is this really what you all think God intended?  For there to be such division among HIS children?  Or do some believe they are 'better' than others cause they 'know the way'....while others are lost?  Sorry...but I will never understand, nor ascribe to, anything that divides, labels, or 'names' me against a brother or a sister....never.  And the God I've come to know wouldn't want me to either.

I have all the faith in the world when it comes to God and his power....trust me, if I didn't I would've cashed in my chips a long time ago.  And that faith tells me that in the blink of an eye, He can make things 'right' with the world...He can end ALL suffering if He so desired, He could make ALL 'see the light' with the flick of His hand.  Yet He hasn't...not yet anyway.  And I can't help but wonder why.  Perhaps it's not the right time in His grand scheme of things....OR perhaps He's waiting on US to do something about it.  But...we keep putting it off on Him (hmmm....I've heard that somewhere before).

I'm ready to help...and I want to help, if that's what He is waiting on.  But I don't know what the heck I can do to make a difference...I really don't.  And maybe we're just supposed to wait it out...have faith that He'll do all the work.  But I'd REALLY hate to face Him some day and learn that I fell far from His mark because all I did was pass the buck.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

curls

December 31, 2011, 03:37:50 AM
I haven't had much time here recently but just want to say there are some brilliant posts in the last few pages of this thread. I'm not going to name names because I'd be sure to miss some out and I don't want to do that - you're all wonderfully elloquent! Thank you.

I'll hopefully have more time soon and will be able to contribute more. Just want you to know I'm still reading ... and watchin' !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 04:36:06 AM
Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.

becs not saying she doesnt believe TPTB or illuminati dont exist, but that if it were true that illuminiati killed MJ why would she get on a soap box and be vocal about it. she would be putting herself in a vulenerable position and pretty much be 'earmarking' herself to be taken out. why would you do that... (example. think abt other whistleblowers who have been 'dealt' with in history)

if it were also the case, there would also be legal perhaps even law enforcement who would give her advice to be tight lipped on the subject for security reasons, etc.

Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.

becs not saying she doesnt believe TPTB or illuminati dont exist, but that if it were true that illuminiati killed MJ why would she get on a soap box and be vocal about it. she would be putting herself in a vulenerable position and pretty much be 'earmarking' herself to be taken out. why would you do that... (example. think abt other whistleblowers who have been 'dealt' with in history)

if it were also the case, there would also be legal perhaps even law enforcement who would give her advice to be tight lipped on the subject for security reasons, etc.

therefore her reference to illuminati killing MJ cant possibly be true.

im thinking perhaps MJ is coaching her to say such things to make people aware and look into such theories. paris mentioning MJ killed by illuminati may not have happened. but there may be a lesson in her lie, (which we know she is lying as MJ is alive) and that is that ppl simply start questioning the elusive TPTB and start becoming more aware and saavy. perhaps that the lesson / motivtion behind her illuminati talk.

im thinking perhaps MJ is coaching her to say such things to make people aware and look into such theories. paris mentioning MJ killed by illuminati may not have happened. but there may be a lesson in her lie, (which we know she is lying as MJ is alive) and that is that ppl simply start questioning the elusive TPTB and start becoming more aware and saavy. perhaps that the lesson / motivtion behind her illuminati talk.

In a nutshell, that's it.

The "Illuminati", in my opinion, is a metaphorical concept. It doesn't really have an identity. It is made up of the richest people on Earth and some governmental leaders, the guys who run the whole show, you know, the one's who want NWO and OneWorldGovt. So in a way, the Illuminati really did "kill" MJ, the system worked him to death. Happens to millions of regular people every year too, in the pursuit of bettering themselves, like Aussie said, many people take risks with their lives and their health and their families health as well. Even at the most basic of levels, for the most simplest of every day people, people work themselves to death because they are without choices. It costs money to eat healthy food and live in a safe neighborhood, but every day families everywhere have to decide between healthy food and a safe neighborhood and saving for college or paying medical costs (or for gasoline or heating fuel or clean water or medicine or clothes or shoes or soap or trash bags etc etc). It costs money to live safe and healthy. There's only one way to get money legally, and that's work for it. it costs money to get a good paying job. If you're poor and can't afford training your wages will be menial and you will not be able to live safely and healthy. You will be likely to die early and violently or sick. This is the *very real and tangible* fear that runs the system. It's a circle of debt fueled by fear that they trap us in. There is no escape from it, for any of us.

But it's the system rather then a shadowy group of figures plotting the murder of Pop Stars. A system set up by the bankers and some government leaders past and present. They aren't even always on the same team but they control everything that we; you and I, are required to do in order to LIVE, directly or indirectly.

Why would that system feel threatened by Michael Jackson? There is no escape from the system, not now and not ever unless Earth falls into anarchy and lawlessness. There will always need to be a money system and there will always be less fortunate.

Entertainment, by the way, is the one escape we have from that system. For one moment at a time, we escape those confines and get to go on an adventure, wherever the story teller decides to take us. That's why entertainment is priceless to our culture and necessary for our quality of life here in this existence. It's the only break we get from that fear driven debt cycle that we have to call real life.

And hey, the MJ Death Hoax is even free!
Yes, that's what Illuminati are, the richest people in the world who plot behind the scenes. But we already know what they've done, and yes, they had as targets people in entertainment. Just look at how many artists show now The Illuminati symbols- Jay-Z, LadyGaga, etc. When I say they had targets in entertainment I think of John Lennon.

Then if These Powers had no interest in taking Michael out, why would the family keep saying there are many people behind this all? Just to say it? Why would LaToya write in her book that he wore a bulletproof vest? Just because? Even Joe Jackson said there are many people behind, that he told the children he would be killed (yes, it's absurd to think Michael would tell a 11 years old child he would be killed, I mean god, it's a child. No sane adult would do that). They keep pointing out the illuminati- Paris, Donte, Randy Jr., Omer, even LaToya who wrote in her book about some huge powers behind this story. Why why why why why?

This can't be all for entertainment (and I know what entertainment means, which is not only concerts, tours, videos, music). But to involve a court, a judge, witnesses, jury, lawyers, prosecutors, in all this just to make a huge replica of Moonwalker's story, it's impossible for me. Michael doesn't rule the world.  He cannot pass over the judiciary system, the government, the Court of Law, to do this. You need a serious reason. I don't think that a corrupt system would throw their laws away just because of Michael Jackson. They don't care, never did. And alone he can't do it.

And what I don't understand also, is why would Paris, then, put herself in an UNNECESSARY danger if it wasn't serious. She keeps talking about illuminati. If They hadn't any role in all this, WHY would she put herself in an unnecessary danger? Why not keep quiet at least until they are revealed as the family says they will. She's not an idiot at all. She knows she is putting herself as target, maybe not now, but in the future. And the family does nothing regarding this, that's what is unbelievable. They let her speak publicly about The Illuminati without doing shit. I mean they've all been in entertainment for ages, don't they know the danger Paris is subjecting herself to by doing this? She's a child after all.

And then, WHY AN UNNECESSARY DANGER if Illuminati have no role in it? Why do this for no reason?
Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:39:09 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

December 31, 2011, 07:42:26 AM
Well yes TPTB, The Illuminati, The Dark Side, the Evil Doers…there are different ways to name them. Indeed they control with the threat of lack of money, the threat of loss and this constant pressure to be financially stable which puts most people in the position to spend most of their time running after it (“modern slavery”) and forgetting or sacrificing a spiritual promise only for the purpose of financial gain. This is how this system is built and I hope it gets destroyed very soon. Entertainment is just a momentary illusion and most of it nowadays doesn’t benefit anyone as it’s designed to dumb down society rather than anything else.  It’s owned by “they” too after all.

No matter how we look at it Paris talks about people who are very real and have an agenda.

Anna:
“And then, WHY AN UNNECESSARY DANGER if Illuminati have no role in it? Why do this for no reason?”

Exactly the point.  Why the need to attribute them her father’s “death” if it’s not true? I KNOW that Michael is alive, I’m saying that there is more to this then just raising awareness about them, she could have talked about it without accusing them of this “crime” which in the end can be considered as “risky” as THEY do really exist.  Anyway it seems like we are not all going to agree on this either.

I haven't had much time here recently but just want to say there are some brilliant posts in the last few pages of this thread. I'm not going to name names because I'd be sure to miss some out and I don't want to do that - you're all wonderfully elloquent! Thank you.

I'll hopefully have more time soon and will be able to contribute more. Just want you to know I'm still reading ... and watchin' !!

Hi Curls, good to know you're still around. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

December 31, 2011, 07:46:38 AM
Paris said to follow this account @ParisJFacts because it's a good friend of hers and got permission for it, and that they use the account together.

Someone asked

ParisJFacts answer

I think that this is done in order to raise awareness. She could have just not answered to the question, and the answer they gave is very powerful and significant. She literally KNOWS. The Illuminati are very real, this is not a joke. Now we know that Michael is alive so what does it mean? That they wanted/attempted to kill him. I see a lot of people saying if it was true she or the family wouldn't be so open about it, it's too dangerous... then I ask when are we going to be open and begin to talk about it? It has to be said and the time has come.

Your post reminded me of The Illusionist. He manages to put the blame on the prince, even if the prince DIDN'T commit exactly that particular crime. Maybe it is the same with Michael and Illuminati, but in this case who is Murray, the good guy or the one who tired to kill MJ?

I think that Murray is a hoax within the hoax, the fall guy. Murray has to be in the know but it's a good comparison even if they didn't do it they still are blamed for it; it's not just for coherence in the plot in my opinion there's some truth in there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 31, 2011, 08:41:00 AM
@bec, you just described so well the sad reality we are forced somehow to live by the system (we all need money to survive). 100% agree with what you said, BUT I will never allow myself to quit hoping/thinking and finally doing smth just because the cause seems to be lost from the start.
This system works because WE do the job that they ask us to do! THEY are only leading us, dictate what we HAVE TO do. The banks function because WE work there, not THEY. And so on.
Think about it, if the awareness of what's really going on is increasing among people (this is what MJ always tried to do with his messages), WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD. THIS is NOT a lost cause. There is hope, if there wasn't what the hell are we living for? To be someone's puppet?! No, thanks!
There is hope, we should improve the chances we have by thinking/ finding solutions TOGETHER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 31, 2011, 11:12:25 AM

Someone asked

ParisJFacts answer

I think that Murray is a hoax within the hoax, the fall guy. Murray has to be in the know but it's a good comparison even if they didn't do it they still are blamed for it; it's not just for coherence in the plot in my opinion there's some truth in there.

I think this as well. Whenever I hear the song Morphine - where in the background someone with an accent says "do you hear what the doctor's saying"?. Anyway when I hear that to me it sounds like Murray's voice. Maybe my imagination. Here is a video with the song. It's around 1;17.

Happy New Year - be blessed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m--XV-CfRA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Front

December 31, 2011, 11:42:08 AM

Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power.

Truth will prevail = time
and so the march continues on…………….

Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" (whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.

They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey.
Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.

Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"……..

God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face.

The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67).

tick-tock, tick-tock……..
We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol: ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

December 31, 2011, 11:56:44 AM
 "It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. "

Front, please just tell us- many years since now (2012)? or many years since 2009?
What means "many"? How much is "many"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

December 31, 2011, 12:05:40 PM
Thanks Front!  It's a good day!  I became a knower some thyme back, I feel comfortable with this journey, I have learned so much AND true patience.  I WILL NEVER give up hope and faith in Michael.  It is a beautiful feeling, truely.  Take care, Happy New Year, Love to You
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions