Sarahli

Re: Official back & Front thread
December 30, 2011, 01:35:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never thought it was for fun, and never will. For me it's just very complicated to explain what doesn't add up.
Michael was talking about conspiracies against him, the family keeps saying there are many people behind all this, that he knew he would be murdered. That they knew they murdered him since the beginning. But then again if there were threats to his life, how did they fail? MLK, Kennedy, Diana, Lennon didn't make it through. Michael started to show what he knows about them since 90s, mostly in History. Why, if they wanted to and certainly are able to, why didn't they eliminate him so far? A shot, a car "accident", anything, clean and with no people to investigate.

If they didn't manage to kill him in 2009, this means the danger is still there. For sure they have their ways to find out he might be alive. Does the family look at least a minimum of the minimum concerned about anything? If I knew my dad/son/brother was threatened, escaped, and still watched by Them, I wouldn't be all smiles, going places, doing anything but something to expose them. They didn't expose anyone in more than 2.5 years. They don't do anything to expose them, those murderers. They just talk, talk, talk. WHERE is the action? HOW do they want to expose them if they don't do anything? What have they done so far? They have Murray in jail.

They are not all powerful so they cannot always win and I believe that God protects Michael. In order to expose them I think it needs a constructed plan and most probably it has to be done behind the curtains much like they act finally. It's a gigantic organization so it needs something efficient, hence why I don't see some tweets as very threatening to them and they are being discussed in a lot of places on the internet already and with much more harmful details.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

December 30, 2011, 01:40:59 PM
Yes Suspicious mind I had seen it being mentionned. What do you think about this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

December 30, 2011, 05:46:21 PM
Michael being the most recognized and loved person on the planet, even the illuminati would have to be discreet with their plans to do him harm.  Michael in his own right is just as powerful as they are so in order for them to murder or harm him in any way without fingers being pointed directly at them, they would have had to devise a fool proof plan.  They couldn’t just kill him openly.  They'd have to have had people in strategic place and others in their back pockets which would have taken time to perfect.  If Murray was suppose to be their ace in the hole and he betrayed them, is he too in danger? If any of the aforementioned is truth based, then it would stand to reason that until they have been found out that Michael woud still be in some danger.  My question is if they are indeed involved, and now being investigated how would outing them be manifested?  Would it be a public tribune or handled descreetly behind closed doors?   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

December 30, 2011, 05:52:03 PM
If this all was for entertainment or a game, I don't think that even Paris would talk so much about the Illuminati, and now to say she knows they had a role in her father's death.
I mean to even reach to say they murdered him, the family says the same, but then again to go on with her life, being happy and smiling. I don't say she should be mournful all the time, but a drop of seriousness towards the fact that her father was murdered. As they all say he was. A murder leaves scars that nothing can heal. It's not like Michael was 99 years old and it was nature's course.

Why does she talk about Them so much then? just for the fun of it? No, not for me. She has a reason. The only thing that is beyond me to understand is how can a daughter/brother/mother simply look so worry-less, all the time, since day one, and at the same time saying he was murdered and there is more to this, many murderers involved. I mean They murdered him!As the whole family says. Paris is on twitter all the time, being a teenager, and at the same time tweeting about secret societies, Illuminati and how they killed her father. LaToya twitts about taking a shower, going to bed, doing her nails, asking how can you remove mascara easier. If I had my brother murdered with cold blood (as the state) I couldn't even think about something else but finding those murderers. At any cost! The lack of care towards Michael's situation is just defeating. I don't want to say something at anger, but they look the same worry-less and cold towards losing Michael like The Queen of England looked after Diana died (i.e.  They murdered her. And you know The Queen is part of them).

Paris was fake crying at the memorial, I am 99% sure of it, the family was acting strange, Marlon's crying was even more fake, Joe was laughing his ass off on June 26th 2009, Mrs Katherine shopping for sleeping bags on June 28th 2009 (couldn't she send the bodyguard to buy them if they were so necessary, considering her son had just died 3 days before? You don't need PHD degree to be able to buy some sleeping bags). Why? If he was murdered, and they insist.

Another thing "strange", Michael  tell his family that he was afraid of being killed and it seems that they all sat down to wait for this to happen and do not seek help, it is not logical...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2011, 06:57:18 PM
After more than 2 years of analyzing this I cannot fully understand the "Illuminati attempted to kill him" theory. If They wanted to do it and if they tried to kill him, how his kids are allowed to go on stage, film for movies (Paris), go to football games, have accounts on social pages. I try to connect every detail in order to have an answer that would make sense. If Illuminati tried to kill him, isn't he afraid of allowing his children to run such risks of being so exposed in the media? Like they never were before 2009. A stage could crash, Paris could be killed while filming "Lundon's bridge" and make it look like an accident (this wouldn't be a first), a bomb could explode at one of the football or basketball games where Prince went and keeps going. If Illuminati were/are after Michael how is he not afraid for his kids? See, I try to have a logic in everything not just  for one side of the story. It's extremely complicated and it's obvious we won't find the truth spinning around our own finger like we do since 2.5 years.

This is what for me still doesn't make sense and I cannot connect to the rest. If Illuminati are after him or if the tried kill him how Michael allows his children to be so exposed when they could die in so many ways by a plan made up by them. How?

2012 is almost here... and we start a new year still without any certainty, without having answers just questions. I, for one, don't know how to find a way to connect all these. I tried any possibility but for me it doesn't make sense. I find a logic for a side of the story and when I want to connect it to the next step, it doesn't match. It's how I feel .

Yes, talk about it, try to expose them. But would Michael put his own children at stake? For sure none of the members of the family look worried about any murder attempt. Yet they can't shut up their mouths about those murderers.

I understand what you are saying.  However, he wore bullet proof vests on stage.  In the Killer Thriller speech it looks like he is wearing one:

I probably can safely assume that he had a very good reason to wear these vests. 

I don't have all the answers regarding the hoax (only MJ does), but maybe some of our questions, doubts, and riddles will be solved in 2012 (at least I hope so). 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2011, 08:26:46 PM
Cheers to 2012 and to the truth prevailing!  beerchug

I have 20 people over right now and we're all competing in The Experience...bottom 2 scores, per song, have to take a shot lol (we're drinking polar bears...great drink)  beerchug

I'm kicking butt....I'm almost at the point where I'd challenge Mike to a duel lol

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2012...it's our time to shine!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Tink

December 30, 2011, 09:21:45 PM
If you look closely, and wondered why he wore many of the same jackets? They had kevlar panels. His SUVs also were bullet proof. Why he'd raise the windows up, though he'd still autograph. I don't know if he had the under paneling for bombs that are on the market, but it's mostly sold for Lincolns and Escalades.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

bec

December 30, 2011, 09:56:20 PM
Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.

In the form of The Powers That Be, sure, they exist. In the form out Out To Get MJ, no, I don't think so.

Besides that, think about what I said. Doesn't it make sense? If this elusive evil had targeted your father, and believed they succeeded in eliminating him, would you not be more careful about positioning yourself publicly as his successor and making outspoken statements about the institution of evil? Would MJ not be very careful about what he allowed his daughter to say and not say? Considering he himself said "there is a conspiracy, I can say no more, I'm done..." you think he allows his daughter to blatantly and bluntly lay it on the line on the public record for all to see from now until the end of the internet?

I mean really. This is a child we are talking about. Who's father isn't actually dead. And is presumably shepherding her. Logic, you know?

Yes I can understand this but I really see no point in her talking about it if there is no threat at all. What is the point? If what you say is correct and there's no theat then why bring unecessary danger by talking about them and linking her father's "death" with them?

Well, in my opinion, because it's an interactive ARG for us. It's an adventure. It mirrors Moonwalker in real life, in live time. Paris coaxes the game along with the help of TS and Front and we gather their clues and piece together this faux reality.

To the second part of your post, what danger? They're just The Powers That Be. I can't imagine they really give a shit about Michael Jackson. As his peak he was a mere annoyance, with his touchy feely message of love and heal the world, blah blah, who cares, they don't. They have banks to run and interest rates to manipulate. Why would they care? You can talk all day about love and healing the planet and the people will listen for a second at the concert and as soon as they leave it's in one ear n out the other side, back to real life: where theres bills to pay and food to buy and a job to go to and etc etc etc. The system is flawless, in their opinion... and it is. We are all trapped by it. There is no threat that can touch their ivory tower. No one has time for a revolution.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

December 30, 2011, 10:28:16 PM
Yes Suspicious mind I had seen it being mentionned. What do you think about this?
i don't know that i think much at all about it. just seemed like a strange thing to be making his notes on. so this show that he was indeed there those last days?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

December 30, 2011, 10:40:13 PM
You can talk all day about love and healing the planet and the people will listen for a second at the concert and as soon as they leave it's in one ear n out the other side, back to real life: where theres bills to pay and food to buy and a job to go to and etc etc etc. The system is flawless, in their opinion... and it is. We are all trapped by it. There is no threat that can touch their ivory tower. No one has time for a revolution.

yep. the system was designed that way. we are dependant on their system for food, homes, education, jobs, etc and are preoccupied with jumping through hoops to get ahead, simply to meet our human needs. we have become reliant on their system to the point where 'change the world / stand up / revolution / make a difference' is not a priority. survival and getting ahead is the priority. and the only way to so so it is to subscribe to the system.

it sux!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

December 30, 2011, 10:47:04 PM
Yeah and yet Paris just said she remembered everything her father ever taught her AND she's becoming more n more outspoken about this eluded threat. IF this were true about the Illuminati out to get Michael, then she is making herself the next target in line by positioning herself to follow in his footsteps.

So you don't believe that the Illuminati really do exist? I am not sure to understand you.

becs not saying she doesnt believe TPTB or illuminati dont exist, but that if it were true that illuminiati killed MJ why would she get on a soap box and be vocal about it. she would be putting herself in a vulenerable position and pretty much be 'earmarking' herself to be taken out. why would you do that... (example. think abt other whistleblowers who have been 'dealt' with in history)

if it were also the case, there would also be legal perhaps even law enforcement who would give her advice to be tight lipped on the subject for security reasons, etc.

therefore her reference to illuminati killing MJ cant possibly be true.

im thinking perhaps MJ is coaching her to say such things to make people aware and look into such theories. paris mentioning MJ killed by illuminati may not have happened. but there may be a lesson in her lie, (which we know she is lying as MJ is alive) and that is that ppl simply start questioning the elusive TPTB and start becoming more aware and saavy. perhaps that the lesson / motivtion behind her illuminati talk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

December 30, 2011, 11:28:03 PM

becs not saying she doesnt believe TPTB or illuminati dont exist, but that if it were true that illuminiati killed MJ why would she get on a soap box and be vocal about it. she would be putting herself in a vulenerable position and pretty much be 'earmarking' herself to be taken out. why would you do that... (example. think abt other whistleblowers who have been 'dealt' with in history)

if it were also the case, there would also be legal perhaps even law enforcement who would give her advice to be tight lipped on the subject for security reasons, etc.

therefore her reference to illuminati killing MJ cant possibly be true.

im thinking perhaps MJ is coaching her to say such things to make people aware and look into such theories. paris mentioning MJ killed by illuminati may not have happened. but there may be a lesson in her lie, (which we know she is lying as MJ is alive) and that is that ppl simply start questioning the elusive TPTB and start becoming more aware and saavy. perhaps that the lesson / motivtion behind her illuminati talk.

In a nutshell, that's it.

The "Illuminati", in my opinion, is a metaphorical concept. It doesn't really have an identity. It is made up of the richest people on Earth and some governmental leaders, the guys who run the whole show, you know, the one's who want NWO and OneWorldGovt. So in a way, the Illuminati really did "kill" MJ, the system worked him to death. Happens to millions of regular people every year too, in the pursuit of bettering themselves, like Aussie said, many people take risks with their lives and their health and their families health as well. Even at the most basic of levels, for the most simplest of every day people, people work themselves to death because they are without choices. It costs money to eat healthy food and live in a safe neighborhood, but every day families everywhere have to decide between healthy food and a safe neighborhood and saving for college or paying medical costs (or for gasoline or heating fuel or clean water or medicine or clothes or shoes or soap or trash bags etc etc). It costs money to live safe and healthy. There's only one way to get money legally, and that's work for it. it costs money to get a good paying job. If you're poor and can't afford training your wages will be menial and you will not be able to live safely and healthy. You will be likely to die early and violently or sick. This is the *very real and tangible* fear that runs the system. It's a circle of debt fueled by fear that they trap us in. There is no escape from it, for any of us.

But it's the system rather then a shadowy group of figures plotting the murder of Pop Stars. A system set up by the bankers and some government leaders past and present. They aren't even always on the same team but they control everything that we; you and I, are required to do in order to LIVE, directly or indirectly.

Why would that system feel threatened by Michael Jackson? There is no escape from the system, not now and not ever unless Earth falls into anarchy and lawlessness. There will always need to be a money system and there will always be less fortunate.

Entertainment, by the way, is the one escape we have from that system. For one moment at a time, we escape those confines and get to go on an adventure, wherever the story teller decides to take us. That's why entertainment is priceless to our culture and necessary for our quality of life here in this existence. It's the only break we get from that fear driven debt cycle that we have to call real life.

And hey, the MJ Death Hoax is even free!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

December 30, 2011, 11:46:06 PM
To Front/TS/Mike or whoever is running this show,

Little 'ol me and the members here see thru the illusions cast by TPTB....we know they are real and we know that we, along with the rest of the world, have become mere 'pawns' in their game of life.  We're losing and we have been losing for quite awhile now.  We want change but none of us are equipped to exact the change that the world needs right now.  No matter our religious beliefs, or lack of them, we can all agree (I think) that things aren't 'right' with the world.  When there's those that are living in ivory towers while most are struggling to make ends meet (and they're pretty lucky when you factor in those that don't know where their next meal is coming from)...then things just aren't right and not the way they're supposed to be.  So what are we to do? You've supposedly taken on a 'lead' position here and although you may not have all the answers...can you lead us in the right direction?  Cause any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

I trust Mike 100%...and if he shined the light in a certain direction, I'd follow it.  But it's really difficult to follow a flickering light...cause 50% of the time, it's casting darkness.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

December 30, 2011, 11:49:29 PM
 /bravo/
To Front/TS/Mike or whoever is running this show,

Little 'ol me and the members here see thru the illusions cast by TPTB....we know they are real and we know that we, along with the rest of the world, have become mere 'pawns' in their game of life.  We're losing and we have been losing for quite awhile now.  We want change but none of us are equipped to exact the change that the world needs right now.  No matter our religious beliefs, or lack of them, we can all agree (I think) that things aren't 'right' with the world.  When there's those that are living in ivory towers while most are struggling to make ends meet (and they're pretty lucky when you factor in those that don't know where their next meal is coming from)...then things just aren't right and not the way they're supposed to be.  So what are we to do? You've supposedly taken on a 'lead' position here and although you may not have all the answers...can you lead us in the right direction?  Cause any help at this point would be greatly appreciated.

I trust Mike 100%...and if he shined the light in a certain direction, I'd follow it.  But it's really difficult to follow a flickering light...cause 50% of the time, it's casting darkness.

With L.O.V.E. always.

I love your posts.....'nuff said :)

/bravo/

Blessings.......

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 30, 2011, 11:51:39 PM
@ btc - man is not the solution to mankinds problems... imho - this is where faith in man ends and faith in god begins...

i am not sure if you are a bible reader. if you are not, bible indicates things will change. in time. by means of divine intervention.

have faith.

(apologies to those who are athiest / agnostic - i know this may not be a solution you agree with. and thats ok too. i respect that you have yours own answers also)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God