GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Official back & Front thread
October 27, 2011, 04:59:36 AM
Baby tigers are so cute. I would like to hold one in my arms.

But adult tigers are scary, really, their teeth are so long, when I take my son to the zoo I'm afraid to stay near their cage, even if they can't reach us. But they are beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 09:17:46 AM
Gina - I agree, I can't stop looking at that picture. He's just got that thing about him that makes your eyes gravitate right to him and see nothing else in the picture.

About the white tiger - I was watching Obee's video "Life Is A Movie" and near the end it shows his arm with a tatoo. I can't really tell what that is but it resembles a tiger. I'll come back and post a picture later.

Blessings to your day
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

October 27, 2011, 11:00:33 AM
Thank you for the PUMPKIN!!! Made my day!  /woohoo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 27, 2011, 11:22:48 AM
You mean the pumpkin was there during the trial? You saw it in the live transmission??!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 27, 2011, 11:30:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You mean the pumpkin was there during the trial? You saw it in the live transmission??!

Yes, it is still there Gina.  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 27, 2011, 11:57:36 AM
LMAO at the PUMPKIN!!!!!  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 27, 2011, 12:06:12 PM
I made this post on TS' thread but that thread goes so fast, so just in case you miss it, I want to copy it here too.

Speaking of the Jack-O-Lantern at the trial, it reminded me the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Well maybe it is because I'm a fan of Tim Burton and his movies. But I believe that there's a connection btw Tim Burton movies and Michael. It's like they inspire each other. We talked about Tim Burton movies and Johnny Depp connection of Michael before but I don't remember we talked about this movie. If you haven't seen it yet and if you like Tim Burton movies like the Corpse Bride, you will definitely love this one too. And you will understand what I'm saying about the MJ connection when you watch it with your hoax eyes.

Here is more about the movie.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Halloween Town is a dream world filled with dark creatures such as deformed monsters, ghosts, ghouls, goblins, vampires, werewolves and witches. The Pumpkin King, named Jack Skellington, leads them in a frightful celebration every Halloween, but he has grown tired of the same routine year after year. Wandering in the forest outside the town center with his ghost dog, Zero, he finds a cluster of trees each with a door which represents a certain annual holiday. Jack is drawn to the tree with the Christmas tree-shaped door and opens it which leads to a portal to "Christmas Town". Impressed by the feeling and style of Christmas, Jack presents his findings of the holiday to the Halloween Town residents. They fail to grasp his meaning and compare everything he says to their idea of Halloween. Jack undertakes several experiments to try to understand Christmas logically, but he becomes frustrated when he fails to understand. However, he realizes that just because he can't understand Christmas does not mean he still can't enjoy it; so he announces to Halloween Town that this year they will take over Christmas.

Jack's obsession with Christmas leads him to usurp the role of Santa Claus, known to him as "Sandy Claws". Every resident is assigned a task, while Sally, a rag doll woman who was created by the town's mad scientist, has romantic feelings towards Jack. However, when she is alone, she has a premonition of Jack's Christmas ending in disaster. When she tells Jack that it would be a bad idea for him to take over Christmas, he misinterprets her anxiety to mean that she is worried when given the responsibility to make Jack's Santa costume. Meanwhile, Jack assigns Lock, Shock and Barrel, a trio of mischievous children, to bring Santa to Halloween Town. When he arrives, Jack tells him of his plan that he will take over Christmas this year, much to Santa's protests. After this and against Jack's wishes, and largely for their amusement, the trio deliver Santa to Oogie Boogie, a gambling-addict bogeyman who plots to play a game with Santa's life at stake.

Christmas Eve arrives and Sally attempts to stop Jack with fog, but he embarks into the sky on a coffin-like sleigh pulled by skeletal reindeer and guided by the glowing nose of his ghost dog, Zero. He begins to deliver presents to children around the world, but the gifts (shrunken heads, Christmas tree-eating snakes, etc.) only terrify the recipients. Jack is believed to be an impostor attempting to impersonate Santa. The army is alerted, and, using searchlights to spot him, they try to shoot him down. The sleigh is shot down and Jack is presumed dead by Halloween Town's citizens, but in fact he has survived the crash, landing in a cemetery. Although he is depressed by the failure of his plan and the damage it caused, he quickly regains his old spirit by realising that he still tried his best at Christmas and enjoyed it. Having come up with new ideas for next Halloween and wanting to "set things right", he rushes back to Halloween Town.

Meanwhile, Sally attempts to free Santa, but fails and is also captured by Oogie. Jack slips into the Oogie's lair and frees both Santa and Sally. Jack then confronts Oogie and avoids his traps. While Oogie tries to escape, Jack uses a single loose thread hanging from Oogie's sewn rag structure to rip him open, exposing the bugs Oogie is made of. He falls apart, and with Oogie defeated, Santa reprimands Jack before setting off to deliver his presents to the children of the world. Jack asks Sally how she got into Oogie's lair in the first place and he realises that she was trying to help Jack because she has feelings for him. When Jack and Sally return to Halloween Town, the citizens rejoice that Jack is alive and soon Santa is seen in the sky, making snow fall over Halloween Town to show that there are no hard feelings between himself and Jack. The townspeople are confused by the snow at first, but soon begin to play happily in it. Jack follows Sally out into the graveyard after seeing the Doctor with his new creation. Jack and Sally begin to sing of their very strong romantic feelings for each other and then share a passionate kiss on top of the spiral hill in the graveyard. Zero watches them from afar before flying into the night sky forming a bright star shape and ending the film.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXsikMF_ofg&feature=related[/youtube]

Jack says in this song: Just because I can not see it, doesn't mean I can not believe it! ;) Go and watch it. It's so Michaelish and you will love it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 27, 2011, 05:21:17 PM
I don't know if you guys noticed but there is something orange on the desk just behind Murray that looks like a PUMPKIN!!!  afraid/

That's funny since it's almost Halloween, and that Randy Phillips mentioned Halloween in his testimony....  suspicious//

lolol/

I saw that too Sarahli. Mr King of Halloween must be about to arrive!  :mrgreen:

This one looks a LOT less scary than the ones you posted here!  lolol/

Just wait a little. You haven't seen the face of the pumpkin yet!  :twisted:

I told you that we were going to see the face of the pumpkin, didn't I? :lol:

But you are right, it is not as scary as the ones I posted. :lol: Actually it is not scary at all. It is cute. I was expecting the King of Halloween would bring a pumpkin like the ones I posted.
:mrgreen:

Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:26:48 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 27, 2011, 06:38:37 PM
Have you seen this PureLove? Ask and ye shall receive!  /woohoo/ And yes I was right this pumpkin is way less scary than yours! afraid/

Let's ask for a Clown in the courtroom now...  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

October 27, 2011, 06:53:46 PM
Interesting tweet from Paris...

Another clear Front/Back connection... she could have said "never be in the right, never be in the left" as opposites of middle.  geek/ Now why is it safer? Hmmm... maybe that it's safer to keep in mind that Back and Front are sides of the same cube? To late for me to think deeper anywyay... :lol:

Pαris Jαcksoη height=48  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Pαris Jαcksoη  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login: always be in the middle. never be in the front, never be in the back. its safer :)
 Il y a 20 heures

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

October 27, 2011, 07:17:43 PM
LMAO at the PUMPKIN!!!!!  /woohoo/

LMAO at that orange tie!!!   Who wears orange tie to court?  ED DOES!  fresse/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Front

October 27, 2011, 07:49:54 PM

from Sarahli
Have you seen this PureLove? Ask and ye shall receive!  /woohoo/     

from PureLove   
I told you that we were going to see the face of the pumpkin, didn't I? :lol:    

from Sarahli   
Thank you for the PUMPKIN!!! Made my day! 
Let's ask for a Clown in the courtroom now...  geek/     

Holy BAMcakes! You people sure are hard to please! You ask to see Mr. Pumpkin…..wish granted. You ask for clues from the Family…..you got clues from the Family. You asked for more keys…..you got more keys. You asked for A_OTHER sign…..you got another SIG_. I guess Souza might as well close down this hoax forum now and throw in the "towel" because MJ has already "officially"  :?  been PRONOU_CED "dead" (infamous autopsy photo with the missing "N").

Y'all keep asking and the court just might run outta props!  /judge/   ;)

By the way, Ms Sarahli --- YOU have obviously been snoozing on court time…………….because there have already BEEN CLOWNS.  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 27, 2011, 07:55:30 PM
Throwing in the towel? Mr. Front must not know Miss Souza very well.  :lol: :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 27, 2011, 08:01:09 PM
And why not a Red Bull :?: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 27, 2011, 09:21:25 PM
Hi Front!  I love it when you stop by.  How's the cake during court room breaks? ( I hope you're not the one who brings them  errrr )    geek/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions