Re: Official back & Front thread
October 04, 2011, 10:03:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Speaking of Backs and Fronts, where is our Front?  suspicious// 

geek/

Well he said he wouldn't be posting as much so I'm assuming he's taken a back seat and enjoying the ride.  rr/

Hopefully he'll hop into the FRONT seat soon...even for just a qui-KEY  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

angel

October 04, 2011, 10:19:42 PM

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-)

Hi, Front.  Just taking another look at your picture.  One question:  Why would there be a double or even single yellow line on this straight way?  There appears to be no curves or hills in back or front of the vehicle, and it's not part of a bridge, so why the "no passing" zone?   ;)     Btw, your post is on page 180 of this thread.  To do a 180 -- "physically turn around and go back in the direction from which one came".  (Wiktionary) 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 04, 2011, 11:34:46 PM
I wanted to add something about yesterday's court day. The testimony of Consuelo NG, the woman who worked in Murray's office...well what was interesting is that she repeated several times that she was working in the Back and in the Front!!! LOL I can't believe all the "whispers" we have had since the trial started!!  /woohoo/

Thank you Back/Front/TS/Michael!  bounce/

/judge/

afraid/ She said that? WOW!  :mrgreen:

Yesssss!  :lol: And today Lopez the pharmacist said that when Murray called him he could not hear what he was saying because there was a lot of noise in the BACKground!  lolol/

I hope you are only joking lolol/ .
People use these words in every day life.
backoffice and frontoffice is common
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 04, 2011, 11:56:51 PM
I noticed Im_convinced posted this in another thread (thank you Im_convinced!) and I wanted to post it here too since it's relevant to this thread as well, great observation!  /bravo/

Conrad Murray’s Lawyer Misspells Michael Jackson’s Name On Chart Shown To L.A. Jury

Lawyers for the man charged with the manslaughter death of Michael Jackson actually misspelled the King of Pop’s first name in a chart shown today to jurors during the defense’s opening statement in a Los Angeles courtroom.

As seen above, the chart placed on an easel by Ed Chernoff, attorney for Conrad Murray, spells the first name of the world’s most famous entertainer “Micheal.”

L.A. prosecutors today also ran into spelling problems during their opening statement. As seen here, on one of the slides shown to jurors, the word “pronounced” was missing the second “n.”

Spelling problems?  I_DEED!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

October 05, 2011, 12:00:11 AM
I wanted to add something about yesterday's court day. The testimony of Consuelo NG, the woman who worked in Murray's office...well what was interesting is that she repeated several times that she was working in the Back and in the Front!!! LOL I can't believe all the "whispers" we have had since the trial started!!  /woohoo/

/judge/

Yesssss!  :lol: And today Lopez the pharmacist said that when Murray called him he could not hear what he was saying because there was a lot of noise in the BACKground!  lolol/

No I'm not joking, she clearly repeated it several times and didn't mention "office" she just said Back and Front! I don't believe in coincidences in this Hoax!  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 05, 2011, 12:38:44 AM
OK, but I think she just made it shorter by saying back and front and not backoffice and frontoffice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 04:12:25 AM
Totally agree Gina.

I think it devalues the hoax by grabbing onto any tiny coincidence like this and YES coincidences do happen in real life every day.  8-)

If we start to read something into every basic figure of speech or normal every day words we hear in the trial it just looks rediculous IMO.

I'm not going to get all excited if someone states they 'came in the front door', or they 'went back downstairs' etc. 

I use those words all the time but I can assure you I am not part of the hoax!  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 05, 2011, 04:59:10 AM
Maybe Front will comment on their significance or not.  Maybe they are 'whispers', who knows for sure yet!

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"  8-)

Hi, Front.  Just taking another look at your picture.  One question:  Why would there be a double or even single yellow line on this straight way?  There appears to be no curves or hills in back or front of the vehicle, and it's not part of a bridge, so why the "no passing" zone?   ;)     Btw, your post is on page 180 of this thread.  To do a 180 -- "physically turn around and go back in the direction from which one came".  (Wiktionary) 
I'm constantly amazed how Front and TS manage to line these numbers up to match the meaning of their posts, this 180 turn around concept (going back), and also TS posting #666 mentioning the Illuminati in jest mind you. But if the back view is the same as the front view in this case, the turn arounds could have us going in circles. geek/

Paula-c
Perhaps the star number 32 on the seal of the State of California is a witness star.
I like that! The KEY 'star' witness perhaps connected to exhibit B is hopefully coming soon to "rock that trial"!

Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:03:12 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

October 05, 2011, 05:11:37 AM

/judge/

No I'm not joking, she clearly repeated it several times and didn't mention "office" she just said Back and Front! I don't believe in coincidences in this Hoax!  rr/

I actually was on line when this witness was on the stand and I watched it too and she clearly said the above as Sarahli states.

At the time I thought it was very curious and not a coincidence at all...given some of the recent posts by Front and the funny little bits of script writing that Front likes to do here....."went in the FRONT door and out the BACK door"  :lol: :lol:

Sorry - but I don't believe in coincidences in this hoax either. Everything is planned and for a reason. How much more obvious does it need to be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 06:27:02 AM
Totally agree Gina.

I think it devalues the hoax by grabbing onto any tiny coincidence like this and YES coincidences do happen in real life every day.  8-)

If we start to read something into every basic figure of speech or normal every day words we hear in the trial it just looks rediculous IMO.

I'm not going to get all excited if someone states they 'came in the front door', or they 'went back downstairs' etc. 

I use those words all the time but I can assure you I am not part of the hoax!  /pull hair/

I completely agree, I know that there are every day coincidences and then there are "hoax" coincidences, but we shouldn't grasp at straws. That's just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Sarahli

October 05, 2011, 07:46:43 AM
Thank you Adi for your comment, if you saw and heard the same it means that there is a lot of chance that this is one of those details that Front told us about.

Things have to be considered/seen according to the context as well, this is not everyday life that we're talking about so I don't think it's ridiculous or grasping at straws.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 08:30:52 AM
Thank you Adi for your comment, if you saw and heard the same it means that there is a lot of chance that this is one of those details that Front told us about.

Things have to be considered/seen according to the context as well, this is not everyday life that we're talking about so I don't think it's ridiculous or grasping at straws.

Sarahli my friend I'm with you on this,this is no COINCIDENCE and I agree with Adi also:

Sorry - but I don't believe in coincidences in this hoax either. Everything is planned and for a reason. How much more obvious does it need to be?

And talking about coincidences ,if I'm not wrong Murray used a Apple IPhone to record Michael ,no???? Mmmmm....it's that's suppose to be a coincidence also????? ::).
Remember Pianogames video where Dieter Wiesner showed us Michael's "FUTURE " plans regarding Apple ??????? 8-) afraid/

Michael Jackson could still be Alive (Sequel Part 36): Old and New  ???/ 8-) PAST and FUTURE maybe???
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-y1kjCiTo&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Well  I say V was right,there are not such THINGs LIKE COINCIDENCES!!!!! Here is my post about this subject,enjoy  mj_bad/ 8-)!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 08:44:14 AM
I didn't say anything about being ridiculous, I just think that we shouldn't take every single word that comes out of someones mouth as a "clue". Do I think we need to read between the lines of course but to take every single word that is said out of context is a little much. I don't think that she and a few others that have testified are in on the hoax, I think they are there to fill time so to speak. They are giving testimony to what they saw or heard. With that being said, they don't need to be in on the hoax and for that matter what they say isn't hoax related. I think during all of this Murray had to keep some what of a "routine schedule" and do things as he always had. I think we should also remember that all of the witnesses for the prosecution have talked to them before hand and vise versa for the defense. They have been told to be as descriptive as possible, and even if it clear on what they are saying they have to be precise for the jury. For example: When referring to the crash cart, most people have heard of that and in general knows what that is, but the attorney asked specifically what that is and what it is for. Again the witnesses are there to paint a picture for the jury. If not the attorneys would do all of the talking and the jury would just go off of what they have said. Another example, the front door to the house, we all saw the front door to the house and by the end of this trial I am sure that we could make a detailed sketch from memory, but the prosecution needs to paint a picture for the jury and be as specific as possible. So instead of saying they went thru the door to the house, they ask if it was the front door to the house and while doing this they show the photo of the house or the front door as repetitive as it is. I hope I'm making my thoughts clear.
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:47:21 AM by Mish1981
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 05, 2011, 09:35:52 AM
I  wanted to know if the small part left that Front said it's this trial!

As I said in another thread, the name Michael is back with a bad effect, because now most people  thinks that  he is an addict.

I think next week would be the perfect time to end this farce!
I know I have to keep watching, but  if nothing happens by the end of the trial, what we should expect?

Usually a case of death by homicide is an end point after a trial. I just want to know where we go from here then!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Front

October 05, 2011, 10:14:27 AM
I wanted to add something about yesterday's court day. The testimony of Consuelo NG, the woman who worked in Murray's office...well what was interesting is that she repeated several times that she was working in the Back and in the Front!!! LOL I can't believe all the "whispers" we have had since the trial started!!    /woohoo/ Thank you Back/Front/TS/Michael!  bounce/ 
Speaking of Backs and Fronts, where is our Front?     suspicious//
 geek/ 
Well he said he wouldn't be posting as much so I'm assuming he's taken a back seat and enjoying the ride.  rr/ 
Hopefully he'll hop into the FRONT seat soon...even for just a qui-KEY  :lol: 
lolol/

Front's been hiding in the Back.  geek/

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol:

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?  that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!  :shock: 

This is your brain----> O
This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/   party/   :mrgreen:
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!  :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)

FAITH!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions