Re: Official back & Front thread
July 15, 2011, 11:16:04 AM
Very true curls...and trust me, I completely agree with you.  However, I am trying (although difficult) to give Front the benefit of the doubt.  Til now, the only thing in Front's posts that 'hints' towards a prediction of some sort is August 11...IMO, all his other posts are pretty much a re-shuffling of words taken directly from Back's posts, with no "new" content.  Hence my lack of enthusiasm in considering him to being an 'insider'.  And yes, it was members who long ago figured out a possible significance with August 11...not Front.  

The way I see it (again, just trying to keep an open mind with him)....we've been wrong about many dates in the past.  But none of us have claimed to be in-the-know, let alone infer that we are Back (someone most agree was an insider).  Regardless of what happens on August 11th, though, while it won't prove anything concretely about Front...IMO, it will either cause members to give him more credibility or it will detract from his credibility.

Not sure if what I'm saying makes any sense...maybe because it's a stretch even for me...but I'm just trying to be nice lol.  And, trust me, if you or anyone else disagrees with me...you will win because Front IMO hasn't given us much to back him up on, at least not yet.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Front

July 15, 2011, 11:32:37 AM
They say hindsight is 20/20. The very things that you mention happened BACK years ago---and will no doubt continue to happen right in FRONT of our very eyes. Do you recall people lashing out at Back and ridiculing him, claiming that he was "talking in riddles" and "didn't know what he was talking about"?……and "scaring people"? Some even went so far as to say he was "DElusional". Some of the PMs were so vile and full of FILTH and empty accusations and ASSumptions and utter B^LLSHIT--- and then the SAME people had the audacity to attack Michael's family----on a form dedicated to MJ! WTF???

NOW……..x years later….. "oh, so THAT'S what he was talking about! wow I GUESS we were wrong"

THINK with your brains. LISTEN with your ears. KEEP WATCHIN' with your eyes…….

We're all in this together. We'll make it through <----BELIEVE THAT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 15, 2011, 11:46:14 AM
Michael swears?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Together we will make it through....now that I do believe.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:01:55 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 11:53:06 AM
Yes Front, I've read some not-so-nice comments directed at Back...and quite a lot of comments from people who just sincerely wanted clarification as to what he meant in his posts.  Of course, none of us would have been privy to his pm's...yet, once again you are inferring that YOU did read them.  On the one hand, you advise that we should remain aware and alert to 'false prophets'....but on the other hand, it seems like you can't understand why some of us have trouble believing you are Back.  And let's not mix words here...you have repeatedly inferred that you are Back.

I asked you, a few pages back, if you would consider signing onto MJJC as Back...you obviously haven't for whatever reason.  Would you be willing to help us understand why you chose not to?  And yes, before anyone bashes me for daring to ask Front anything....it's completely your choice whether or not you care to explain.  And in NO way do I want my suggestion to cause a Front-rumble on the board...that's not my intent.

You repeatedly advise us to think for ourselves and to investigate everything...in your case, that's very difficult to do because you intentionally withhold valuable info that would allow us to make a fair assessment.  I can only speak for myself in saying that after 2 longggg years, you can't have it both ways.

Hoping that your willing to 'play' fair.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

_Anna_

July 15, 2011, 12:01:12 PM
Back then BACK used to talk a lot, before 2009, about all kinds of things. During the trial, BACK said everything will turn out well for Michael, because the people involved in destroying him wouldn't risk making a wrong move knowing Michael has him (BACK) in his team. BACK said beforehand things that happened. He assured everything will be ok with the trial, that the evils won't prevail, and so it was. And many others.

You said there is a reason why certain events will happen on certain dates. BACK never said something will happen if that fact did not HAPPEN indeed.

You said "There is a REASON why certain events have/do/will take place on particular dates.Do not be alarmed if my presence here becomes infrequent over the next few days…until August" and "Voyage to continue @ Aug 10 2011 (+1 day of Simmering)----> Aug 11 (777th day from Lights Out)" - If on August 11 the voyage will only continue, then that's no event. We've been doing this since June 2009.

As I see it- there must be a very important EVENT that happens on a certain date. Otherwise it makes no sense.  Something WILL obviously happen on August 11 too. Something happens all the time. That doesn't mean everything is planned. But if something HUGE, IMPORTANT, MINDBLOWING will happen on August 11 then it will make sense. A TMZ article or Jermaine's book don't count as events. Neither do video releases, albums or tribute concerts. You get my idea?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 12:09:44 PM
Quote from: "Front"
:shock:

suspicious//

Michael cusses?

afraid/

:lol:

:twisted:

I don't think so. And he is a virgin too.

Btw. why did you shut down MJJC? How could you!  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 12:14:40 PM
Quote from: "BeTheChange"
IMO, Back and TS are the only two, so far, that have predicted things in advance.  Once August 11 rolls around, we'll know if we can add a third.

And if nothing happens on August 11, he'll just add an infinite number of days of simmering.  typing/

But who knows, maybe we'll understand his posts better in 2016. I can't wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 12:17:06 PM
They say hindsight is 20/20. The very things that you mention happened BACK years ago---and will no doubt continue to happen right in FRONT of our very eyes. Do you recall people lashing out at Back and ridiculing him, claiming that he was "talking in riddles" and "didn't know what he was talking about"?……and "scaring people"? Some even went so far as to say he was "DElusional". Some of the PMs were so vile and full of FILTH and empty accusations and ASSumptions and utter B^LLSHIT--- and then the SAME people had the audacity to attack Michael's family----on a form dedicated to MJ! WTF???

NOW……..x years later….. "oh, so THAT'S what he was talking about! wow I GUESS we were wrong"

I BeLIEve THAT!

Front, don't know who you are, but you are making sense.

Too many times we look for the big things, and miss the little moments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 15, 2011, 01:02:00 PM

Isaiah 59:15
Amplified Bible (AMP)
15 Yes, truth is lacking, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. And the Lord saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice.
Over the last year and so many months that I have been a member here, I have observed this phenomenon happening with a select few who have been the most convincing to me that they know just a lil something about what is up...This pattern I see happens to TS and back/Front.

Because of this I have come to realize that these same kind of attacks also happened to MJ when he was "alive"  

I have my own conclusions and I am enjoying the show. I feel some people just need to relax a lil bit. I wonder why is it so important for some to prove that Front is an imposter. Exactly what will the prize be for them IF they should succeed?
confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 15, 2011, 01:11:49 PM

trying hard to believe here...but I'm still here  so I guess I still believe.

I saw posts against Back and I didn't like it. I don't understand how some fans of Michael can be so intolerant instead of trying to understand the others.

Sorry for that Back. But why you said in that "vision"post that MJ is physicaly no more? Why you made refference to other great people who suffered untimely demises? I was confused and saddened about thouse statements.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 15, 2011, 02:20:45 PM

I have seen how BACk (and also Mike's family) has been treated on MJJC, and I don't really think you are treated that way on here, unless people are attacking you in PM ( and in that case I'd like to be notified ). I would not allow that, but you should understand why people are very skeptic, you have seen the Trojan horses yourself. Time will tell if you were right about whatever, but in that case, what is te purpose of it now? To show us later on: look how I was right? Sorry you didn't really understand any of it, but at least I was right? That is my question to you and you kinda ignored it the last time. What is the purpose of it. If you are on Team MJ, like the others, you have a job to do and that job would be to make us understand certain things in a way where you do not spoonfeed, but merely hint at stuff and leading us to valuable information. I don't see any valuable info coming from you, or a push into a certain direction. All I see is numbers and a numerology that is not really ringing any bells and this thread is going in circles. And 777 days from June 25 is not really a prediction, it would make sense if at least SOMETHING would happen that day, although I highly doubt it will be bamsday.

You get my point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 15, 2011, 03:13:23 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
Quote from: Front
They say hindsight is 20/20. The very things that you mention happened BACK years ago---and will no doubt continue to happen right in FRONT of our very eyes. Do you recall people lashing out at Back and ridiculing him, claiming that he was "talking in riddles" and "didn't know what he was talking about"?……and "scaring people"? Some even went so far as to say he was "DElusional". Some of the PMs were so vile and full of FILTH and empty accusations and ASSumptions and utter B^LLSHIT--- and then the SAME people had the audacity to attack Michael's family----on a form dedicated to MJ! WTF?? ?

Isaiah 59:15
Amplified Bible (AMP)
15 Yes, truth is lacking, and he who departs from evil makes himself a prey. And the Lord saw it, and it displeased Him that there was no justice.
Over the last year and so many months that I have been a member here, I have observed this phenomenon happening with a select few who have been the most convincing to me that they know just a lil something about what is up...This pattern I see happens to TS and back/Front.

Because of this I have come to realize that these same kind of attacks also happened to MJ when he was "alive" 

I have my own conclusions and I am enjoying the show. I feel some people just need to relax a lil bit. I wonder why is it so important for some to prove that Front is an imposter. Exactly what will the prize be for them IF they should succeed?
  confused/

The same question crossed my mind!   :lol:

BEWARE FRONT nothing stimulates the appetite like time and expectations................   afraid/

lolol/
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:03:24 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 15, 2011, 03:55:17 PM
Quote from: ~Souza~
Quote from: Front
They say hindsight is 20/20. The very things that you mention happened BACK years ago---and will no doubt continue to happen right in FRONT of our very eyes. Do you recall people lashing out at Back and ridiculing him, claiming that he was "talking in riddles" and "didn't know what he was talking about"?……and "scaring people"? Some even went so far as to say he was "DElusional". Some of the PMs were so vile and full of FILTH and empty accusations and ASSumptions and utter B^LLSHIT--- and then the SAME people had the audacity to attack Michael's family----on a form dedicated to MJ! WTF?? ?

I have seen how BACk (and also Mike's family) has been treated on MJJC, and I don't really think you are treated that way on here, unless people are attacking you in PM ( and in that case I'd like to be notified ). I would not allow that, but you should understand why people are very skeptic, you have seen the Trojan horses yourself. Time will tell if you were right about whatever, but in that case, what is te purpose of it now? To show us later on: look how I was right? Sorry you didn't really understand any of it, but at least I was right? That is my question to you and you kinda ignored it the last time. What is the purpose of it.If you are on Team MJ, like the others, you have a job to do and that job would be to make us understand certain things in a way where you do not spoonfeed, but merely hint at stuff and leading us to valuable information. I don't see any valuable info coming from you, or a push into a certain direction. All I see is numbers and a numerology that is not really ringing any bells and this thread is going in circles. And 777 days from June 25 is not really a prediction, it would make sense if at least SOMETHING would happen that day, although I highly doubt it will be bamsday.

You get my point.

lolol/ lolol/ lolol/   100% agree!
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:06:11 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Front

July 15, 2011, 07:17:24 PM
Anna, hello!  :D
EXCUSE me, but I THINK you may have misunderstood. Allow me to make myself CLEAR. No one is here is stating any BAM dates or "magical predictions" about said date(s), mmmkay? Instead, perhaps it should be said that THOSE dates give meaning to a different kind of "BAM"--- to Be Aware the Most. Capiche?

Are you ready for "The Voyage to Continue"………… or will you jump ship before it's OVER?

:arrow: Perhaps on said date(s), one should be become remarkably aware and dissect the events that have already unfolded and WILL continue to unfold on those particular dates.

Allow me to reiterate what I stated some pages back----> Some things are not meant to be ascertained in the MOMENT…but to be envisaged through delicate whispers.

Yes, doubt me.
Doubt me with anger.
Doubt me with passion.
Doubt me with contempt.
Doubt me with love.
Doubt me with animosity.
Doubt me with understanding.
Doubt me with frustration.  
Doubt me.
Doubt Back.
Doubt Front.
Doubt MJ.
Doubt the trolls.
Doubt the hoax.
Doubt yourselves.

THAT, my friends, is the best advice anyone can offer right now. Doubt is the greatest self motivator. Ever heard that saying before?

:idea: Allow me to make another suggestion….. Instead of focusing on who's wrong and who's right, why not alternatively pivot to the central point of this forum and this thread----> the hoax! Remember the trees in that forest? Some of them have just begun to grow; some of them have already been planted years ago and have sprouted up LONG before Jun 25…can you SEE them or are you too busy swinging from branch to branch that you never actually STOP and LOOK at each one?

Do NOT let the trojan horse jockeys ruin your peripheral vision to attune your perspective in order to put the pieces of the puzzle together.   argue/   crash/

The point is…..sometimes, as human nature is, we tend to get a little overly circumspect and we spend WAY too much time walking on eggshells when that time COULD be used more efficiently to uhmm…shall I say, use those eggs to bake the pie!

DOUBT indeed………
but don't choke on your own pie

Again, for the 9837615th TIME…..no one from THIS end of the screen ever ever---do I make myself clear?---EVER! said to take these words as dogmatic Truth. Au contraire! Be aware. Doubt. Observe. Analyze every letter/number/keystroke. The PROOF will be---yes, in the custard pie! :lol: --- but also in the proclamation of The King's return.

Like I said some pages back, and Souza has stated it as well on page 77, there is no "spoon". Only small crumbs to digest along the pathway. Sometimes it is only when we BACKtrack that we find ourselves standing in the foreFRONT of cognizance, which would otherwise be A-B-S-T-R-A-C-T.

p.s. Souza, this post (and others) also contains the answer to your question.

p.s.s. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta get back to my magic 8-Ball……………   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 15, 2011, 07:42:13 PM
Yes, doubt me.

I already do, thanks. :lol: If you turn out to be ... not a troll, I'll invite you over for some popcorn with pie. I'll even invent popcorn pie.

9837615th TIME?

9+8+3+7+6+1+5=39 ... 3+9=12 ... 1+2=3

pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike