No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Re: Official back & Front thread
June 17, 2011, 01:36:00 AM
This smells of Dog Shit alright - his current post IS titled "Informers" after all.

Not funny this time Conspiracy. You usually make me roar with laughter. But I'm seriously pissed as I had better things to do this past week

And the name FRONT - oh sooooo typical of the Doggie humour - we should have twigged staight away.

Hope you choke on a dog biscuit - you fleabag.   crash/  crash/
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

June 17, 2011, 02:02:45 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: Its her
TR777 gave birth to Front in exactly 21 days......
 :o TR777 wasn't even here to "give birth". He's back on the mothership, all offended.

I think, in retribution, he simply laid an egg. Methinks, a bad one.
:?

And NOW it has hatched 
:shock: afraid/  

Chicken eggs hatch in 21 days..... I hope TR is not a chicken...don't know about dodo eggs  :?
Remember this Gina? TR and Front, very clever!
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:27:19 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 17, 2011, 02:09:58 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

June 17, 2011, 02:19:03 AM
And this one is for poetry in motion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 17, 2011, 02:49:25 AM
We've done good here everyone - we let him talk ..... and he couldn't stop!  Saying he'd be going quiet, then posting more, making mistakes, preparing the way for him to disappear, when he realises he's been rumbled - that's clinched it for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2011, 05:18:07 AM
And just in case anyone still has doubts, Conspiracy was rubbing our noses in it -->

Quote from: Front
Just as the Earth is sure to rotate on its axis, the resurrection of a true King will indeed proclaim Hi(s)Story…and the truth shall be heard in ALL corners of the Earth. Momentarily, the world will quake, for there will be a cosmic shift in "dogma". Time is of the essence, but patience is a viture in [r]evolutionary milestones. Until then, from beyond the gates of that KINGdom----> whispers shall be heard…………….

and over in the Pfeiffer thread he was ''scratchin"   errrr

uhmmm... once you get over the disappointment and anger - it IS kind of funny.   :lol: typing/ :lol:
Bulldog's catchcry has always been he doesn't give a f**k what anyone thinks of him or who he offends. To whit -->
Quote from: Front
Regardless of one's opinions and "ASS"umptions of yours truly---well, I'll be unequivocally up-"Front"---my feelings will not be hurt.

So he's busted alright. Now lets see if the flea-bitten mutt will come in barking mad to deny all or slink away with his tail between his legs ....   suspicious//

p.s. Front... your copycat uhmmm's and uhmm's didn't go unnoticed either - ya think we're blind? We have those posts on our HARD DRIVE's man! Get the picture? 
 michael-jackson/
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:28:53 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
June 17, 2011, 08:52:40 AM
Quote from: "FrenchBraid"
suspicious//  suspicious//   Too MUCH "nonsensical babbling" I'm afraid.  suspicious//  suspicious//

Yesterday Front finally made a BANG ON TARGET post that convinced me we had the real deal here. Now he's back trying to get people to understand? WTF is wrong with this picture? Since when did BACK ever explain anything to anyone?  His cryptic messages were served up to us for a reason and we were instructed to KEEP--WATCHIN. This is not the BACK that I studied, even the multiple BACK's that I studied. suspicious//  suspicious//  FRONT what have you done with BACK? He appeared briefly yesterday, but now he seems to have disappeared?????  suspicious//  suspicious//  How many of you are posting as BACK this time around?  

And what happened to the NEW 7 Day Theory - suddenly it's become just the 7 Day Theory?  suspicious//  Why don't you explain THAT instead of running rings around these people who are going apeshit over your numbers?

Methinks the the Pure Genius in the WAKE (not leadup and execution and aftermath?) of 25/6/09 if he was BACK would NOT be explaining anything to anyone. It does not compute.  :(  

Quote from: "Front"
crash/ is

suspicious//

WTF :?:

Don't you get it!

uhmmm…do you SEE the dates? Numbers can quite possibly be manipulated, sure…but History and dates CANNOT. There is a REASON why certain events have/do/will take place on particular dates. When you examine the numbers in the DATE columns and execute said numbers, they CLEARLY form----> 28…71…80…37

People, let's keep our heads and not get our briefs/boxers/drawers/panties in a twist. Wait for it...............

I hear you French. The recent posts of Front made me doubt more about him. I didn't like his style of writing. He sounds like humiliating us with the sentences like "Don't you get it!" I felt like he was about to say :"Are you that dumb not to get it?"  

No, Front. We do NOT get every single cryptic and numerical messages of yours, and we do not need to. I can create a numerical shit and I would be the only one who can get it, if you know what I'm saying. Try to be polite to the believers who have been trying to stick with the hoax after 2 long years. This has been a very long and bumpy ride for all of us and if you have things to say to us, we will be listening but your style started to make it hard for us to KEEP WATCHIN'...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

June 17, 2011, 10:10:07 AM
Well, I think we all collectively proved that it's not that easy to be a fake insider. Conspiracy did a good job but even the best fake in the world was called out and PROVED to be a fake within 16 days (1+6=7 asshole).

I think we (and he) also just elevated TS's status at the same time. TS has been doing this for almost 2 years... tons of posts and redirects... never debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 17, 2011, 10:36:53 AM
he is here - doggy is here hahahajhha hahahha hahhahha!!! Hi Doggy :lol:

Yet we have no proof it's doggy... suspicious//  suspicious//  geek/
Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:47:33 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 17, 2011, 10:39:55 AM
@Front

THANK YOU for those BRILLIANT FORMULAE! They WORK PERFECTLY with PAST Validated FIGURES!
It is a pleasure to be making your acquaintance!

With LOVE

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Front

June 17, 2011, 10:48:34 AM

Let your fingers do the walkin'……….

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let your eyes do the watchin'……….

Speculate and conspire as you may. Allow me to reiterate…..do not take my words/numbers/dates as conclusive evidence. It's apparent that you don't---and that's a positive. The PROOF will manifest itself upon the proclamation of his return and during this journey together. You'll see. Regardless of "ASS"umptions, I wish you all well…but I will NOT tolerate another attempt at a mentality beating on a board. Had enough of that "Back" then.
Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:12:17 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
June 17, 2011, 10:50:14 AM
Quote from: bec
Well, I think we all collectively proved that it's not that easy to be a fake insider.
And it's not easy to be a fake Michael   suspicious//   but some do a very good job.

Hi Front, I see you are here at an unusual hour  suspicious// but it's good to see you around  :D
About Doggy .....I think he has much more dignity than to play fake Michaels on the net. It takes kind of a low character to fake an insider or MJ.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:30:31 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

June 17, 2011, 10:59:53 AM
Quote from: GINAFELICIA
Quote from: bec
Well, I think we all collectively proved that it's not that easy to be a fake insider.
And it's not easy to be a fake Michael   suspicious//   but some do a very good job.

Hi Front, I see you are here at an unusual hour  suspicious// but it's good to see you around  :D
About Doggy .....I think he has much more dignity than to play fake Michaels on the net. It takes kind of a low character to fake an insider or MJ.

I agree. I don't think it's Doggy either. He's all about parody, not deception. He even puts that disclaimer on anything he writes to make sure no one takes it seriously.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:31:21 AM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

_Anna_

June 17, 2011, 11:00:08 AM
Quote from: "Front"

Let your fingers do the walkin'……….

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Let your eyes do the watchin'……….

Speculate and conspire as you may. Allow me to reiterate…..do not take my words/numbers/dates as conclusive evidence. It's apparent that you don't---and that's a positive. The PROOF will manifest itself upon the proclamation of his return and during this journey together. You'll see. Regardless of "ASS"umptions, I wish you all well…but I will NOT tolerate another attempt at a mentality beating on a board. Had enough of that "Back" then.

In order to leave your name clean you should prove yourself you are not another "bright-mind" who simply wants to play games for the nth time. This means, you would probably want to not be thrown in the same bucket as every single "fake" is thrown, I suppose. In order to achieve this, do you have something to say or just accept you failed and move on?

So, if my/our sense is deceiving us and you are not someone from HNN (MJHDC) - which I verified today again and it's a high possibility for you to be (if not, prove it) - why giving another evazive post?

You try to copy BACK word by word but you don't understand that BACK was smart and intelligent even when he wrote a couple of words. You copy him pretty well and now my question:   And your point is....?

Are you so easily scared? BACK showed some balls. If you really HAD a job here as you stated, you wouldn't be now backing down with your tail between your legs. Watch out to not s*it on your way back, you d*ck.

Sorry but at this time I'm taking no s*it, I don't care if he feels offended or not, been thrown through s*it way more to have my glass full
Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:12:10 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions