Re: Official back & Front thread
January 01, 2012, 05:45:06 PM
Right on, that is y one less won't make any difference whatsoever to the grand army of "love". Give or take 1 person, what's the big deal? A single individual won't make much of a difference to the grand battle. 

In my last post I discussed Moses, but now Elijah comes to my mind in your quote here. 

Obviously you forgot (or didn't read) what one man can do with God's help and support:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

When i read this user name " Colaloca" , ..the first thing that came to my mind was the word in spanish cloaca,.. search once more spanish/english dictionary

:lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 01, 2012, 05:56:42 PM
When i read this user name " Colaloca" , ..the first thing that came to my mind was the word in spanish cloaca,.. search once more spanish/english dictionary

:lol: :lol: :lol:

talkin' out their ass.

PS @Cloaca (  :lol: ) - I was referring to Michael's extraordinary talent in the driving of this hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2012, 06:44:16 PM
Cheers to 2012 and to the truth prevailing!  beerchug

I have 20 people over right now and we're all competing in The Experience...bottom 2 scores, per song, have to take a shot lol (we're drinking polar bears...great drink)  beerchug

I'm kicking butt....I'm almost at the point where I'd challenge Mike to a duel lol

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2012...it's our time to shine!

With L.O.V.E. always.

beerchug 

party/

bearhug

and :lol:
Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 06:46:47 PM by bindupbrokenhearted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 01, 2012, 07:31:03 PM
Cheers to 2012 and to the truth prevailing!  beerchug

I have 20 people over right now and we're all competing in The Experience...bottom 2 scores, per song, have to take a shot lol (we're drinking polar bears...great drink)  beerchug

I'm kicking butt....I'm almost at the point where I'd challenge Mike to a duel lol

Wishing everyone a fantastic 2012...it's our time to shine!

With L.O.V.E. always.

beerchug 

party/

bearhug

and :lol:

There are still some family members at my house ( !!are here since yesterday !! ) , ..i already that go to their homes, i have dream

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 01, 2012, 09:02:51 PM

Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power.

Truth will prevail = time
and so the march continues on…………….
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" (whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.

They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey.
Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.

Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"……..

God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face.

The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67).

tick-tock, tick-tock……..
We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol: ;)
This is a great start to 2012. Thank you for putting the way I was feeling in writing. I was almost going to do this /pull hair/ crash/ after reading the last few pages of doom and gloom.

Your post was a trip to me because I was just reading about Moses, the Land of Milk and Honey, On thurs. after I re-read 12/26 thread about the Ark of the Covenant.

It never ceases to amaze me when someone comes along and does the exact thing that you said would happen in your post here.

Okay have a PEACEful 2012. I got Faith when needed.
bounce/ bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 01, 2012, 11:02:55 PM

Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power.

Truth will prevail = time
and so the march continues on…………….
Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" (whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.

They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope. It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey.
Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it.

Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"……..

God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face.

The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67).

tick-tock, tick-tock……..
We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea".

If you're not a religious person…it matters not!
If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!
If you're a religious person, have faith in God.
If you're not, then have faith in Michael.
If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".

There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.
And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol: ;)
This is a great start to 2012. Thank you for putting the way I was feeling in writing. I was almost going to do this /pull hair/ crash/ after reading the last few pages of doom and gloom.

Your post was a trip to me because I was just reading about Moses, the Land of Milk and Honey, On thurs. after I re-read 12/26 thread about the Ark of the Covenant.

It never ceases to amaze me when someone comes along and does the exact thing that you said would happen in your post here.

Okay have a PEACEful 2012. I got Faith when needed.
bounce/ bounce/

and if i remember this story correctly they wondered around in the same circle for 40 years right on top of the place. many of them never saw it. God let them wonder because of their murmuring. penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

January 02, 2012, 01:33:11 AM
So we'd better not murmer!  :lol: 

Front

Deuteronomy 8 (NIV)
Do Not Forget the LORD 1 Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land the LORD promised on oath to your ancestors.
2 Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.
3 He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.

4 Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.

5 Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.
6 Observe the commands of the LORD your God, walking in obedience to him and revering him.
7 For the LORD your God is bringing you into a good land—a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills;
8 a land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil and honey;
9 a land where bread will not be scarce and you will lack nothing; a land where the rocks are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills.

10 When you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the LORD your God for the good land he has given you.
11 Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day.
12 Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down,
13 and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied,
14 then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
15 He led you through the vast and dreadful wilderness, that thirsty and waterless land, with its venomous snakes and scorpions. He brought you water out of hard rock.

16 He gave you manna to eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble and test you so that in the end it might go well with you.
17 You may say to yourself, “My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.”
18 But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.
19 If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.
20 Like the nations the LORD destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the LORD your God.
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:38:55 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Front

January 02, 2012, 06:02:00 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

January 02, 2012, 06:08:31 PM
I like the funky beat Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

January 02, 2012, 06:14:31 PM
Cool. I love the drums in it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 02, 2012, 06:21:14 PM

Me likey Mr. Front. But I had secretly hoped it was a more finished snippet of the one with the ocean sound.... (yes, that IS a hint, lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 02, 2012, 06:33:17 PM
Little by little, to slow fire /cook/  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
January 02, 2012, 06:42:31 PM

Sounds awesome!  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

Suzy7

January 02, 2012, 07:28:21 PM
 I haven't been on here posting much, but I have tried to catch up in the threads and there are really good posts in here by all of you.

That was a nice post about having faith Front, and I liked the snippet of music too <3. I'm not sure what wolves in lambs clothing you are referring to though, as I haven't seen much "evil" on the forums recently, other than maybe that jaded Coca-loca lady :-<. Perhaps Front is speaking about all of the negative 2012 dooms-day theories we've been posting lol, and maybe we should all be more positive to overcome whatever doubts we might have. I personally think 2012 is going to be a great year and I tend to think all of the conspiracy theories involving misery and doom are just distractions people succumb to in times of low, or no faith in anything hopeful. The world won't exlpode and aliens won't take over; in fact I'm sure we'll all be here in 2013 to talk about how amazing this year was.

And Happy New Year to everyone here! <3
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 07:32:53 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 02, 2012, 07:48:34 PM
[...]
They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? They could not see it…but they believed.
[...]
I don't know if this is of any relevance regarding to what Front was saying, but his words about "milk and honey" made me remember Elvis' song... "Stranger in the crowd" and I made this photo-montage. I recommend you to watch all the videos from this youtube channel, especially the last one.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4C9BPdzbVo[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions