bec

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 06, 2011, 10:38:45 AM
@Paula,  yes she said "Twenty-twenty". The Prosecutor clarified by responding, "ok so you left at 8:20 pm, 20:20."

Didn't you guys see up ^^ in the 2 Kings back post, back said "keys" in regards to the molestation allegations being removed from MJ's reputation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 06, 2011, 11:02:13 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the first screen shot there is a name Paul Farance and as we know Michael used this as an alias for his prescriptions. Interestingly enough in chat Mmman (credit goes to you I'm just posting it) copied a link to a twitter account. I don't know if it has been discussed here in the forum (I checked all twitter threads). It is to be interpreted anyway the reader chooses.  Notice that this twitter account the person actually does a screen shot of his own page and squares (highlights) the 7's. Again interpret this your own way.

Since I can't copy the link - go to twitter and search for JJMMAI or Paul Farance - not exactly sure how Twitter works.

Also if you read from the bottom to the top it makes more sense, literally!

Omar Arnold is another name he uses. :lol: Where does he find these names? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 06, 2011, 12:28:11 PM
@Paula,  yes she said "Twenty-twenty". The Prosecutor clarified by responding, "ok so you left at 8:20 pm, 20:20."

Didn't you guys see up ^^ in the 2 Kings back post, back said "keys" in regards to the molestation allegations being removed from MJ's reputation?

I saw it bec...great 'piecing' together on your part!  The 'key' observation from Back's post brings us FRONT and center  ;) .  Keys are everywhere it seems...even the judge is getting in on the action...when repeating "Exhibit K" for the jury, he said, "K as in kilo (KEY-lo  :lol: ).

And the twenty-twenty part was a nice touch from Fleak lol.  She also stated that she arrived at UCLA at 5:20pm.  So we have her starting with "7" and ending with "twenty-twenty"  :lol:

Gotta L.O.V.E. it!

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 06, 2011, 12:39:12 PM
LMAO...Chernoff just said..."This is Exhibit Y...as in YanKEY"  This is hilarious  :lol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

MissG

October 06, 2011, 03:50:47 PM
I don´t understand s*it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

October 06, 2011, 05:17:14 PM
First of all thank you for all the positive comments!  bearhug

Excellent observation Bec! And guess what Miss Fleak said today? I quote from memory...
I should have photographed the Flumazenil bottle before I put it on the table....with HINDSIGHT yes, I should have done that.
  /woohoo/

Talk about putting the pieces of the puzzle together!  "Hindsight is 20/20" party/

Mr. Walgren also pronou_ced ( geek/) the word "hindsight" and I guess I saw a little smile on his face when he did...........  suspicious//

I observed something else that may be quite interesting. Mr. Chernoff presented and Exhibit "N" today and of course it caught my attention.  8-) Here's a screenshot:

What do you notice? It's like he made a mistake or wanted to capitalize the letter "N", on purpose. Coincidence?  /judge/ I think not.

Last but not least....I am sure that you all noticed Elissa Fleak's  "professionalism"  :lol: ... do you think that she will still have a job when she gets back in her office? LOL I mean really it was epic I could not stop laughing at the situation, I mean she had her fingerprint on the syringe, she destroyed her notes...afraid/ and what was all that circus with the gloves? Walgren suddenly wore them a small moment to throw them off in the trash can and continue touching the evidences without them :? and why didn't he do that from the beginning? .... the same with Fleak...she removed her gloves to touch the syringe.... :shock: .... what a circus my friends!  rr/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 06, 2011, 05:42:01 PM
lolol/

Front's been hiding in the Back .    geek/

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol: 

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..    8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?   that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!   

This is your brain----> O
This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/  party/  :mrgreen:       
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!    :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)

FAITH!!!

Welcome back Front,lol  lolol/ this is for you my friend  :lol: I L.O.V.E. you  :lol:!!!!

Now I remember that the subject about Murray iphone was discussed before, BACK in january on TMZ ......mmmmm:

Judge: Murray's iPhone Admissible as Evidence
Updated 1/10/11 at 10:35am

Judge Michael Pastor ruled this morning that recently obtained data from Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone is admissible as evidence.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, referenced the items in question ... a few voicemails and 12 screenshots.  He was not more specific.

The prosecution has used phone records to create a timeline showing what Murray did the day Michael Jackson died.

Yesterday I talked about APPLE IPhone and strangely today something sad  :( happened.The "FATHER" of Apple, Steve Jobs died  :( . RIP Mr.Steve Jobs

LOVE

OMG I just can't believe this,this has got to be the most crazy coincidence EVER, :cry:.
Front,Ts,Ts_ comments please I want an answer because I'm in tears right now,OMG!!!!WHY?????

THINK DiFFERENT
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8RTbJLTbY
[/youtube]

Apple - Think Different - Full Version
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFEarBzelBs&feature=related
[/youtube]
1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8[/youtube]

I'm the only one to hear Steve Job's speech from 2005 that was all over INTERNET today??????OMG
Michael  :cry:!!! What a STORY this man HAS,I can't believe this,no!!! :(

Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
- Connect the dots  :shock:
- 17 years later
- looking BACK  :shock:
- 7 mile
- looking BACKwards 10 years later
- you cannot connect the dots looking forward,you can only connect them,looking BACKwards!!! :shock:-a BIG thank you voiceforthesilent :)

- you have to TRSUST in something, follow your heart  :shock:
- LOVE and LOSS  :(
- I've been rejected,but I was still in LOVE,...so I decided to START OVER!!!! OMG!
- PIXAR animation STUDIOS !!!!!!!!
- dont loose FAITH   8-)
- DEATH  afraid/"IF.................... OMG  :cry:...NO ONE WANTS TO DIE  :cry:
- stay hungry,stay foolish

Apple Begins Selling Beatles Music Through ITunes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 06, 2011, 07:27:29 PM
lolol/

Front's been hiding in the Back .    geek/

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol: 

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..    8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?   that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!   

This is your brain----> O
This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/ party/ :mrgreen:       
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!    :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)

FAITH!!!

Welcome back Front,lol  lolol/ this is for you my friend  :lol: I L.O.V.E. you  :lol: !!!!

Now I remember that the subject about Murray iphone was discussed before, BACK in january on TMZ ......mmmmm:

Judge: Murray's iPhone Admissible as Evidence
Updated 1/10/11 at 10:35am

Judge Michael Pastor ruled this morning that recently obtained data from Dr. Conrad Murray's iPhone is admissible as evidence.

Murray's attorney, Ed Chernoff, referenced the items in question ... a few voicemails and 12 screenshots.  He was not more specific.

The prosecution has used phone records to create a timeline showing what Murray did the day Michael Jackson died.

Yesterday I talked about APPLE IPhone and strangely today something sad  :( happened.The "FATHER" of Apple, Steve Jobs died  :( . RIP Mr.Steve Jobs

LOVE

OMG I just can't believe this,this has got to be the most crazy coincidence EVER, :cry: .
Front,Ts,Ts_ comments please I want an answer because I'm in tears right now,OMG!!!!WHY?????

THINK DiFFERENT
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8RTbJLTbY
[/youtube]

Apple - Think Different - Full Version
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFEarBzelBs&feature=related
[/youtube]
1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8[/youtube]

I'm the only one to hear Steve Job's speech from 2005 that was all over INTERNET today??????OMG
Michael  :cry: !!! What a STORY this man HAS,I can't believe this,no!!! :(

Steve Jobs Stanford Commencement Speech 2005
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
- Connect the dots  :shock:
- 17 years later
- looking BACK  :shock:
- 7 mile
- looking BACKwards 10 years later
- you cannot connect the dots looking forward,you can only connect them,looking BACKwards!!! :shock: -a BIG thank you voiceforthesilent :)

- you have to TRSUST in something, follow your heart  :shock:
- LOVE and LOSS  :(
- I've been rejected,but I was still in LOVE,...so I decided to START OVER!!!! OMG!
- PIXAR animation STUDIOS !!!!!!!!
- dont loose FAITH   8-)
- DEATH  afraid/ "IF.................... OMG  :cry: ...NO ONE WANTS TO DIE  :cry:
- stay hungry,stay foolish

Apple Begins Selling Beatles Music Through ITunes

Call me crazy if they want to, but in the court have a man seated behind of the lawyers with a tablet apple, and there was a moment in which the man happened his finger by the logo of apple,.. It did it several times and me seem odd :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 06, 2011, 07:58:01 PM
Paula, I like how when you're crazy you turn into a man.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 06, 2011, 08:06:20 PM

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 07, 2011, 03:55:43 AM

lolol/
Too funny!! :lol:  I think I saw the ipad too, but not the finger pointing to the Apple!

Applehead250609, I saw the Steve Jobs speech from 2005 earlier (was it on livefeed after Obama?) or elsewhere, and thought there were a lot of catch phrases that were Michaelish too, not realizing there really could be connections!  (By the way did anyone find out why livefeed had Obama and Steve Jobs for a while for the trial?)

Someone posted on another thread a video about Deiter Weisner’s “plans” for Michael Jackson’s Universe (clearly MJ’s plans) which included "technologies" and if I’m not mistaken said “Apple” under that. Does anyone know where that video is?

It’s a “TAKEOVER” alright!!  Imagine how much money MJ must have made already with his shares in the company! And what he can do with that money!  But SJ's death is a huge loss, he has truly changed the world with his thinking.

On the alias names, this TMZ article is from July 09:

DEA on the Hunt for Michael Jackson Aliases Authorities believe Michael Jackson used at least 19 aliases to score drugs -- including the names of a famous sex symbol and possibly his own son, this according to the Los Angeles Times.

According to the report, the authorities who raided Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas home and office today had a warrant to search for medical records under 19 different names -- including Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.

Also listed -- the name of Jackson's son, Prince.

As TMZ first reported Jackson also used the name Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and his personal favorite, Omar Arnold.

Law enforcement sources tell us they found the name Omar Arnold on medical records they took from Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein.

Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 04:04:58 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 07, 2011, 04:28:58 AM
Look what a beautiful picture Paris posted on her twitter today :):

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 07, 2011, 04:36:58 AM
Almost as beautiful as this one:

Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…and thus far, that promise has been kept --- and will CONTINUE to be kept <---a promise within a promise---in keeping with the hoax within a hoax/ painting within a painting/ key within a key theme. However, I may not have a lot of time to post in the near future. This does NOT mean that LIGHT won't come from other directions. To date, we have seen MANY keys/links/connections/LIGHT not only within this board but also from various members of the family, etc. etc--and this will continue to happen.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 07, 2011, 09:41:23 AM

lolol/
Too funny!! :lol:  I think I saw the ipad too, but not the finger pointing to the Apple!

Applehead250609, I saw the Steve Jobs speech from 2005 earlier (was it on livefeed after Obama?) or elsewhere, and thought there were a lot of catch phrases that were Michaelish too, not realizing there really could be connections!  (By the way did anyone find out why livefeed had Obama and Steve Jobs for a while for the trial?)

Someone posted on another thread a video about Deiter Weisner’s “plans” for Michael Jackson’s Universe (clearly MJ’s plans) which included "technologies" and if I’m not mistaken said “Apple” under that. Does anyone know where that video is?

It’s a “TAKEOVER” alright!!  Imagine how much money MJ must have made already with his shares in the company! And what he can do with that money!  But SJ's death is a huge loss, he has truly changed the world with his thinking.

On the alias names, this TMZ article is from July 09:

DEA on the Hunt for Michael Jackson Aliases Authorities believe Michael Jackson used at least 19 aliases to score drugs -- including the names of a famous sex symbol and possibly his own son, this according to the Los Angeles Times.

According to the report, the authorities who raided Dr. Conrad Murray's Las Vegas home and office today had a warrant to search for medical records under 19 different names -- including Josephine Baker, Paul Farance, Bryan Singleton, Jimmy Nicholas, Blanca Nicholas, Roselyn Muhammad, Faheem Muhammad, Frank Tyson, Fernand Diaz, Peter Madonie and Kai Chase.

Also listed -- the name of Jackson's son, Prince.

As TMZ first reported Jackson also used the name Michael Armstrong, Jack London, Peter Midani and his personal favorite, Omar Arnold.

Law enforcement sources tell us they found the name Omar Arnold on medical records they took from Jackson's dermatologist, Dr. Arnie Klein.

At the beginning of the hoax i remember that when i read that all the aliases used by Michael are they do people who know and all be linked to media and technology industries

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 09:49:29 AM
Look what a beautiful picture Paris posted on her twitter today :) :

Wow - it looks so similar to Front's. Thanks for sharing Gina :)

So, did Paris say anything in reference to this picture? She's on her way to the tribute, I believe, so where was this picture taken?

In this picture you can see the light starting to come through the trees but there is still some darkness and some haziness. Honestly, I can relate to this picture - LOL. Thinking of the trial, there has to be more illumination in order to drown out the darkness that still demands it's space. But light always wins over darkness. The haze is starting to lift ...thank goodness :)

Hugs and blessings to you.
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:54:21 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012