paula-c

Re: Official back & Front thread
October 05, 2011, 10:18:58 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Adi for your comment, if you saw and heard the same it means that there is a lot of chance that this is one of those details that Front told us about.

Things have to be considered/seen according to the context as well, this is not everyday life that we're talking about so I don't think it's ridiculous or grasping at straws.

It is true Sarahli, ..The more we look, we read we heard,we learn and we find less "coincidences" i think we have a whole library of coincidences :lol:

In the Amazon jungle the chestnut of the Brazil, trees that reach reach over 50 metres in height, they produce a fruit about the size of a coconut falls to the ground to be mature and intact, what a coincidence!. There are not few animals who try to open it to eat the seeds stored inside, however only one type of rodent (agouti) has some incisors able to penetrate the hard shell and do with the seeds, what a coincidence!. It does not end there, this rodent not can eat all the seeds once, so bury them a few centimeters of depth and thus to save them for the future. However, happens its bad memory does not be able to recover them all and those that remain buried germinate and grow a new chestnut, how many coincidences!. It is clear that it is no coincidence, but that in return for receiving the food of the chestnut, the agouti help that it reproduces. The more knowledge we own and look at more details of each situation, find explanations to situations that otherwise we atribuiríamos to chance, luck or God. It seems that we do not know live admitting that we do not know the explanation of all the events and to "solve" invent illogical arguments
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

October 05, 2011, 10:21:00 AM
Thank you Front!! A big one of these to you:  bearhug

(Who's Cliff?)
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:23:42 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 05, 2011, 10:52:04 AM
@Front you read this forum for a long time.
You must know all of us followed the clues, we all know those clues, well I don't think I missed too many of them.

It became not a matter of clues, but a matter of faith/trust, and this is because of the family. They all keep saying MJ is dead. Well - isn't their talking clue enough that MJ is dead?

And I'm not saying he is dead, I am just saying that I don't understand why the family doesn't drop more clues to us. Jermaine told us on twitter we are making clues of semantics.

It is confusing. You understand that.

Funny fact: today while reading this thread about back and front, I was in my office and I received an invoice from my boss - he was in Bucharest last week and the invoice was from his hotel and in the right bottom of the page it was written "Front desk" LOL it was right after these posts above and it is the first time when I see "Front desk"  in english on a romanian invoice (I'm an accountant), so I said "what a coincidence, we were just talking about back office and front office on the forum".

Well, this coincidence made quite an impression on me. errrr. It has to be a coincidence that after 3 years of working for this company today was the first day when I received an invoice with "Front desk" on it right after the discussions here :shock:.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 11:00:49 AM
Hi Front and welcome Back (pun intented)  :lol:

For now...just want to say thanks for stopping by and for inspiring us to continue remaining alert and on our toes  ;) .  The trial is about to start....so gotta run and take my place front and center....this is all SO exhilirating!

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Sarahli

October 05, 2011, 11:05:25 AM
I wanted to add something about yesterday's court day. The testimony of Consuelo NG, the woman who worked in Murray's office...well what was interesting is that she repeated several times that she was working in the Back and in the Front!!! LOL I can't believe all the "whispers" we have had since the trial started!!    /woohoo/ Thank you Back/Front/TS/Michael!  bounce/ 
Speaking of Backs and Fronts, where is our Front?     suspicious//
 geek/ 
Well he said he wouldn't be posting as much so I'm assuming he's taken a back seat and enjoying the ride.  rr/ 
Hopefully he'll hop into the FRONT seat soon...even for just a qui-KEY  :lol: 
lolol/

Front's been hiding in the Back.  geek/

This journey is proving to be quite illuminating---for those who have their eyes OPE_ and are scrutinizing the SCENEry.

For the majority --- the ones who "got it" and ARE "getting it" --- congratulations, pass GO >>> and collect $200. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show…just don't relax TOO much and fall asleep like CM.  :lol:

Just in CASE there are a few people having momentary lapses of enLIGHTenment, I strongly suggest R-R-R:
1. Remember why you're here.
2. Review the trial and events leading up to the trial, day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute----> re-confirm all clues, backtrack and re-connect the dots.
3. Reaffirm #1 and #2. 

Ask yourself this--you might even call it a brief "pop" quiz…..  8-)

Question #1: Have we seen any evidence that confirms MJ is dead?--sorry, photoshopped pics, hearsay, media outlets, "official" medical report$ and acting are not applicable! (oops, well I guess that "murders" THAT theory!) Hint: there's only one possible CORRECT box to check for this question and that is----> "NO"

Question #2: Have we seen any evidence (clues, connections, intentional "mistakes", etc.) that refute the fallacy that MJ is dead? Hint: the correct answer to this question contains the letters H-Y…….Hell Yes!!!

Now….I am predicting with my little "magic 8 ball"  :?  that there will be 2 categories of grades resulting in the above "pop" quiz---those who have been "studying" & "ace" it…and those who fell asleep during class and forgot how to do simple math.

At this point in time, given the numerous clues & connections, those who STILL have not recognized/grasped/understood them and the events as they unfold, then I would dare to make a conjecture that they are sniffin' something OTHER than clues!  :shock: 

This is your brain----> O
This is your brain on clues---->  bounce/   party/   :mrgreen:
any questions?

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…focus on the trial…..pay attention to DEtAiLS--- both HIStorical past & recent past--- as well as in the coming the weeks.

Front motions a contest between the beLIEvers and the non-beLIEvers…..whichever group proves death or hoax first, Front will buy everybody in that group a round of bamcakes---ugh, I mean pancakes. aw, I guess the non-beLIEvers will receive "invisible" pancakes to mirror their empty plate full of invisible evidence to support "facts" that do not exist!  :lol:

There has been a PHENOMENAL amount of observations thus far, which have played a KEY role in connecting the dots and will continue to be elemental in this journey…much like a completed puzzle before you lacquer it and stand back to admire the final product. I trust that this journey will stay its course in the right direction.

"You'll never break me 'cause I'm Unbreakable." --- The Greatest (on HIatus)

FAITH!!!

Thank you Front!  bounce/ Yes all the clues are so great! Not just ONE common word like Front or Back but when you put ALL the clues, missing N's, the family confirmations/clues/connections and everything else TOGETHER then it's really amazing! 8-)

And by the way Front, this is your 79th post and 7+9 = 16 = 1+6 = 7  /woohoo/ (and today is the 7th day of the trial OMG!)
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 11:21:50 AM by Sarahli
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Andrea

October 05, 2011, 11:17:27 AM
To me there is no doubt that this is a hoax.  My faith/belief has never faltered and if anything, just gets stronger if that's even possible.  My eyes are  :shock: , sometimes  :?  but reading posts like yours Front makes me  :mrgreen: . 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 05, 2011, 11:18:55 AM
@Front you read this forum for a long time.
You must know all of us followed the clues, we all know those clues, well I don't think I missed too many of them.

It became not a matter of clues, but a matter of faith/trust, and this is because of the family. They all keep saying MJ is dead. Well - isn't their talking clue enough that MJ is dead?

And I'm not saying he is dead, I am just saying that I don't understand why the family doesn't drop more clues to us. Jermaine told us on twitter we are making clues of semantics.

It is confusing. You understand that.

Funny fact: today while reading this thread about back and front, I was in my office and I received an invoice from my boss - he was in Bucharest last week and the invoice was from his hotel and in the right bottom of the page it was written "Front desk" LOL it was right after these posts above and it is the first time when I see "Front desk"  in english on a romanian invoice (I'm an accountant), so I said "what a coincidence, we were just talking about back office and front office on the forum".

Well, this coincidence made quite an impression on me. errrr . It has to be a coincidence that after 3 years of working for this company today was the first day when I received an invoice with "Front desk" on it right after the discussions here :shock: .

I don't believe in coincidences...maybe this is a sign from God, so you shouldn't dismiss it.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 05, 2011, 11:42:10 AM
lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 12:01:57 PM
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 03:19:24 PM by Love4MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Give, but don't allow yourself to be used.
Love, but don't allow your heart to ...be abused.
Trust, but don't be naive.
Listen to others, but don't lose your own voice ...

October 05, 2011, 02:14:19 PM
@Front I like where you credited Michael as The Greatest (on HIatus)...with HI capitalized...is that Michael saying Hi to us lol?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 05, 2011, 02:31:18 PM
Thanks for stopping by Front!! I Love you most!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 05, 2011, 03:02:03 PM
Some interesting remarks:

- Have you noticed how HLN keeps showing the picture of Michael BEHIND the camera?  suspicious//

- Have you seen how they zoomed in on the word "ECHO" on CM's iPhone? I think it's interesting since Front talks about "whispers" ,"echoes" and "details". Fatalkiss did post a screen shot of "ECHO" on the iPhone in the TIAI thread (thanks!) here it is:

....and here is an excerpt of one of a recent post from Front mentioning whispers and echoes:

[...]
Front promised a gentle guiding light in times of darkness…calming whispers that reveal subtle light in the midst of the echoes of madness…
[...]

Another post about whispers and a very meaningful one considering what we are witnessing:

Past, present & future
Hi(s)Story shall be told
dates, events, numbers intertwine
and whispers shall unfold……….

I wanted to say something about the numbers/numerology... sometimes it stuns me as to how perfectly the numbers fit, almost like it couldn't have been planned this way without divine help. LOL

- Today we have heard the entire recording that Murray did on his iPhone where we hear Michael talking about the children; Michael speaks with a very slow tone and voice, it is like he is whispering those words....another kind of whisper?

On HLN the journalist named Jane Velez Mitchell just said something interesting about that audio. First she mentioned that she covered the child molestation trial then said “hey this guy never did anything to children...he has the ultimate compassion for kids”. BUT she also said "it humanizes him" ... this comment shows to me the extreme damage the media have done to Michael's image and not only his image but his real self, they portrayed him as someone he isn't. I think that this is one of the intent of the hoax, to restore the truth about Michael, who he really is, his genuine and pure love for the children, his compassion for them and for the world. These words below have not really been what the media have reported about Michael when he was "alive", not at all. So I hope with all my heart that people will open their eyes to the truth and see that Michael is a wonderful and caring human being.

On a side note: is that another Elvis connection?  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 03:21:14 PM
@Front I like where you credited Michael as The Greatest (on HIatus)...with HI capitalized...is that Michael saying Hi to us lol?

It could be Mike saying HI...or maybe Front had some previous knowledge as to what was going to be heard in court today...Mike supposedly HIGH  ::P

@Sarahli...I completely agree about the numbers....they're everywhere!  As I posted in the September 27 thread:

The recording is 4:12 (7) and it was recorded at 9:05am (14 or 7+7) = 777  :lol:

That proves to me that this recording is hoax-stamped and approved by the man himself  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

_Anna_

October 05, 2011, 03:29:52 PM
I am here daily checking as much as I can because I am not home, I arrived today and I  go out of the city tomorrow again for  1 week. I got mobile internet just to be able to check here and everything regarding Michael.

I use to not do this but with the following you admit you are BACK and I hope you truly know what this implies, otherwise you can hurt too much

Cliffs notes: analyze this thread…go WAY BACK….for starters, read this board--it's inundated with clues!…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 05, 2011, 05:57:17 PM
@Front

Thank you so much for stopping by and illuminating our day with your brilliant post once again.   bearhug I'm enjoying the circus (trial). Especially today was interesting with double elephants and a chimp and now a full trash can was added. :lol: This is all so EPIC!  bounce/   And I find myself so lucky to witness a once in a lifetime event and again I'm proud to know what's really going on and not watching the trial like it is real and like Michael is gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions