emulik

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 04, 2013, 05:18:24 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just thought this montage would summarize our recent discussions here ... loll

great montage Sim! I like that "drivers quote " from Front a lot , my signature says it all  :icon_razz: he is driving this hoax train/car so perfectly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Andrea

January 04, 2013, 08:52:08 AM
That first sliver of light
Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room
When the curtain is parted in the dead of night
Dragons and angels continue their fight
He will stand and face them all
Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
We haven't heard any more about the room where the Ark of the Covenant was that Ron Wyatt found.  Not since the Sign #1.  It has certainly been dark and very forgotten for 30 years since RW found it in 1982, and then for about 2600 years since Jeremiah may have hidden it there beneath where Jesus was crucified.

June 25, 09 was the day the priest from the Ethiopian church said the Ark o f C was going to be revealed the next day. But that one was apparently the false one.  I'm thinking Bam may have something to do with the revealing of RW's Ark, the "true" Ark.  It would come full circle from 'death' day to 'alive' to the world day.  TS also said that the battle was over who would get to sit on the throne, which is on the true AofC, or the one it represents in the heavens/atmosphere.  I have no idea if we are to take what he says literally or figuratively/artistically. Perhaps it's part of MJ's illusion, or even God's, beats me, but it's pretty strong language.  I'm almost sure Sign #7 will return to the Ark info.
  If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

For those who choose Michael’s side, Michael Himself has made this amazing promise, “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne …” (Revelation 3:21; see 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 2:7,8; Matthew 25:31; 20:21-23; Mark 10:37-40). Yes, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for demanding a seat upon God’s throne; he failed the test of faith. But for those who pass the test of faith, Jesus will give them the very same thing which Lucifer demanded, and yet never received—the privilege to sit on God’s throne! This is not a message of fear, it’s a message of faith, a faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him. This is what the final battle is all about; the battle where faith and only faith will win the victory and prize: to sit with God on His throne—this is the battle, the final battle, the battle of Armageddon!!!!!!!

The WMA sounds possible too, but I think more for clues and info. Interesting in the ad that MJ with strong back-light was emerging from the divided Earth, perhaps as the Light of the world, not forgetting Carlos Santana with the framed picture showing behind him of Jesus.  I tend to think MJ's death day was its own platform, and Bam will also be on his own stage.  As far as Farah Fawcett's death on the same day, MJ planned this hoax for over 20 years, and people die almost every day, although she was ironically one of 'Charley's Angels'. JMT

That's a very interesting interpretation.  Ever since January of last year I've wondered how the Signs relate to the hoax and have done my own research on the subjects, sometimes confusing myself but the research on Ron Wyatt was always pretty clear.  I think he was allowed and led to his discoveries and Truth has been laying in wait all this time.  So I wonder if the truth that Front hints at has to do with more than "just" MJ.  Both Front and TS have almost all but suggested this in certain posts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 04, 2013, 10:16:18 AM
Complications i_deed
No substance to beg or plead
Patience is all consuming of time
Seemingly without reason or rhyme
Believe in your heart you will get what you need
When the time comes to set the truth free

is this statement about the future or is it about the past?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
January 04, 2013, 10:28:04 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 12:23:36 PM
@skyways: I almost fell off my chair  :affraid: reading your 3 consecutive posts on the previous page  :icon_lol: I'm so glad I'm not alone thinking like that!  :icon_e_wink:

Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...

Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...
Hello @Kiwigon and welcome! Awesome post!! You mentioned stuff that didn't cross my mind! You're right!! Michael has always been well received at WMAs in Monte Carlo and in good relations with the Prince! Who knows! Maybe something is truly in the work there!
Interesting your story about how you were so close to meet him in London back in 2009.
Your username makes me think of KIWI and of Front's phrase "monkey needs more kiwi" loll Or is it KI WIG ON ? loll
Sorry I was just playing around ...as your username sounds funny and intrigues me...

So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.
you just gave me the best laugh i've had from here in a while. so glad your ok
^^ OMG!  :icon_lol: I was also LMAO about that part  :icon_lol:
Poor you! good you're ok and able to tell us about it lol Please, @StrangerInCalifornia ,DO share THAT pic with us, ok? loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

@sim, THank you! I really just need Michael to be with us again, so I like to look in all the cracks and crevices,so to speak. Lolz that and the fact I'm a stay at home mom. My nickname is actually Kiwi and last name is Gonzaga so kiwigon, came lolz. I was really close to meeting him, and it sucked that I was in europe alone, which would have been perfect if I was to see michael because it can get a bit hectic around him don't need to worry about loved ones getting caught up. I'll be giving birth to my daughter in the next 2 months, and will be in the hospital looking at every stretcher now lolz.  :thjajaja121: giving me ideas!

Another thing, if Michael was to bam at the award show, wouldn't make any difference of what he used to do at the award shows. He's the king of what he does! He always overshadows everybody regardless. If he goes in the middle the end whichever, that's what he's always done. Til this day the Superbowl XXVll was about Michael ask anybody who won, they couldnt tell you, they just know Michael was there and gave one hell of a show. I think the event that he does bam at, he's probably going to want it to be internationally televised. If the fans don't know where to look, what's the percentage of fans that will miss it. The "deceased" artist can't make an event for himself because that takes away from a bam if we're totally prewarned, it has to be a shocking surprise for it to work they way I think he would probably want it. That's why we're given clues so we can get an idea, but not told the date. He has to play with his jacket and stare, and stand in complete stillness, get us all riled up, have us screaming for 2minutes straight then, hit us with Jam! Lolz in this case Bam!and during the wait some people cant take it, they pass out, and fast foward the tape, but to get the full effect of all the greatness you have to wait it out. The result is much more worth it. Point being the WMA is televised to almost all continents, like everybody is watching,plus the WMA is a charity event as well, charities Michael supports with Africa and AiDS, it just seems very Michael like. Regardless we have to pay close attention to this event...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 12:29:32 PM
Complications i_deed
No substance to beg or plead
Patience is all consuming of time
Seemingly without reason or rhyme
Believe in your heart you will get what you need
When the time comes to set the truth free

I believe it to be a futuristic reaction towards actions of the past because in the precedent verse of the one you highlighted he used the future tense "He will stand .."  But aren't the future and the present treated by many people as one ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
January 04, 2013, 12:50:27 PM
I would like to remind you guys that Conrad Murray's 15 day extension period, starting form December 21th 2012, for filing the appeal brief is gonna get completed on January 5th 2013, which is today/tomorrow [according to time zones]

there is this tweet from Michael Bearden [musical directory for 'this is it'] [retweeted by TNZ] :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

January 04, 2013, 01:41:34 PM
A caress like a whisper
Sustained on a gentle breeze
He says "Listen closely, please"
While the storm continues to rage in the night
Crashing fiercely against this plight
The sun will rise, revealing a new dawn
That light we've yearned for, for so long
Rays of truth shall cast out the lies
Names revealed while in disguise
He says "Look closer, you have seen me of late"
Oh, what magic illusions can create!

thank you for sharing that, I am listening.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 04, 2013, 02:30:39 PM
Thriller4ever, interesting Bearden and Maya Angelou quote tweet!

Suspicious
Good observation; this is indeed epic and historical--past and future!

Kiwi, great post, hope your delivery goes well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 04, 2013, 05:31:02 PM
@ stranger in california. Hope you are ok now and if not hope you get the treatment you need.

I also did lol at ur post. Ur hoaxessed!

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 04, 2013, 05:34:12 PM

@sim, THank you! I really just need Michael to be with us again, so I like to look in all the cracks and crevices,so to speak. Lolz that and the fact I'm a stay at home mom. My nickname is actually Kiwi and last name is Gonzaga so kiwigon, came lolz. I was really close to meeting him, and it sucked that I was in europe alone, which would have been perfect if I was to see michael because it can get a bit hectic around him don't need to worry about loved ones getting caught up. I'll be giving birth to my daughter in the next 2 months, and will be in the hospital looking at every stretcher now lolz.  :thjajaja121: giving me ideas!

Another thing, if Michael was to bam at the award show, wouldn't make any difference of what he used to do at the award shows. He's the king of what he does! He always overshadows everybody regardless. If he goes in the middle the end whichever, that's what he's always done. Til this day the Superbowl XXVll was about Michael ask anybody who won, they couldnt tell you, they just know Michael was there and gave one hell of a show. I think the event that he does bam at, he's probably going to want it to be internationally televised. If the fans don't know where to look, what's the percentage of fans that will miss it. The "deceased" artist can't make an event for himself because that takes away from a bam if we're totally prewarned, it has to be a shocking surprise for it to work they way I think he would probably want it. That's why we're given clues so we can get an idea, but not told the date. He has to play with his jacket and stare, and stand in complete stillness, get us all riled up, have us screaming for 2minutes straight then, hit us with Jam! Lolz in this case Bam!and during the wait some people cant take it, they pass out, and fast foward the tape, but to get the full effect of all the greatness you have to wait it out. The result is much more worth it. Point being the WMA is televised to almost all continents, like everybody is watching,plus the WMA is a charity event as well, charities Michael supports with Africa and AiDS, it just seems very Michael like. Regardless we have to pay close attention to this event...

Michael here you have another great idea for a BAM, we have given you a bunch of BAMMING ideas so please feel free to choose the one you most like  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:35:06 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 04, 2013, 05:36:57 PM
We haven't heard any more about the room where the Ark of the Covenant was that Ron Wyatt found.  Not since the Sign #1.  It has certainly been dark and very forgotten for 30 years since RW found it in 1982, and then for about 2600 years since Jeremiah may have hidden it there beneath where Jesus was crucified.

June 25, 09 was the day the priest from the Ethiopian church said the Ark o f C was going to be revealed the next day. But that one was apparently the false one.  I'm thinking Bam may have something to do with the revealing of RW's Ark, the "true" Ark.  It would come full circle from 'death' day to 'alive' to the world day.  TS also said that the battle was over who would get to sit on the throne, which is on the true AofC, or the one it represents in the heavens/atmosphere.  I have no idea if we are to take what he says literally or figuratively/artistically. Perhaps it's part of MJ's illusion, or even God's, beats me, but it's pretty strong language.  I'm almost sure Sign #7 will return to the Ark info.
  If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

For those who choose Michael’s side, Michael Himself has made this amazing promise, “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne …” (Revelation 3:21; see 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 2:7,8; Matthew 25:31; 20:21-23; Mark 10:37-40). Yes, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for demanding a seat upon God’s throne; he failed the test of faith. But for those who pass the test of faith, Jesus will give them the very same thing which Lucifer demanded, and yet never received—the privilege to sit on God’s throne! This is not a message of fear, it’s a message of faith, a faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him. This is what the final battle is all about; the battle where faith and only faith will win the victory and prize: to sit with God on His throne—this is the battle, the final battle, the battle of Armageddon!!!!!!!

The WMA sounds possible too, but I think more for clues and info. Interesting in the ad that MJ with strong back-light was emerging from the divided Earth, perhaps as the Light of the world, not forgetting Carlos Santana with the framed picture showing behind him of Jesus.  I tend to think MJ's death day was its own platform, and Bam will also be on his own stage.  As far as Farah Fawcett's death on the same day, MJ planned this hoax for over 20 years, and people die almost every day, although she was ironically one of 'Charley's Angels'. JMT

That's a very interesting interpretation.  Ever since January of last year I've wondered how the Signs relate to the hoax and have done my own research on the subjects, sometimes confusing myself but the research on Ron Wyatt was always pretty clear.  I think he was allowed and led to his discoveries and Truth has been laying in wait all this time.  So I wonder if the truth that Front hints at has to do with more than "just" MJ.  Both Front and TS have almost all but suggested this in certain posts.

I'm with the two of you.  MJonMind, we have similar thoughts a lot of the time.  You know I've been thinking about the signs, and the ark of the covenant.   It seems like all this is connected to fulfilling prophecy and working with God.  "Angels and Dragons continue their fight"

Also, the divided earth picture reminded me of the inner earth or the hollow earth.  I know it sounds crazy but I started researching about it a month or so ago.  There's a lot of information about it. 
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:47:35 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

January 04, 2013, 06:29:03 PM
I'm happy to report it was only a case of severe dehydration (probably brought on from too much New Years partying lol). After a few days of rest and drinking lots of fluids I am feeling much better. Thank you for your well wishes; you all are always so sweet  :bearhug: So glad I could make you guys laugh, especially now when there seems to be a decline in laughter. As promised here are the pictures. Sorry they're not that great; I was hooked up to wires and couldn't get the shot I wanted.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

January 04, 2013, 07:01:33 PM
 :LolLolLolLol: :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

January 04, 2013, 07:01:43 PM

Thanks for the pic, loving it!!! It says it all for me because this is exactly what I'm doing with all of this right now!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions