bugsy

Re: Official back & Front thread
January 03, 2013, 11:21:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.

I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.

Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...

Farrah Fawcett didn't plan to receive a great deal of media attention and acclimation for her achievements on 6/25/09. Apples n oranges.

But his fake death over shadowed her real death, everyone gave more tributes to Michael than they did Farrah, AND the segment that was meant to be run just on her, in memory was shared with Michael. In honor of both of them.. One real death, one fake death.... I don't think it's apples and oranges, yes different venue/event to the awards but same sentiments on the whole topic of overshadowing or taking center stage which is what you were speaking of and what I am referring to.

And what's not to say that if he was to BAM at the end of a large event, all those who are receiving an award or even half of them was already to know about it? Most of the artists these days were inspired by Michael to begin with, what's not to say they would even care about sharing the event with him? what's not to say that because of his BAM their achievements in that event it all goes down in history, with their names on it. Nothing is ever mentioned without mentioning others.. if he was to BAM then the articles would also mention the artists who won awards that night. Again just my thoughts on it.
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:25:57 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

January 03, 2013, 11:24:11 PM
MJ's Bam will be it's own event. He doesn't need to ruin anyone else's big event by overshadowing all other artists who are slated to receive awards or perform at an event.

I kind of disagree, because he overshadowed Farrah Fawcett's death and didn't suspend his plans, I don't really think anyone can really say what Michael would or would not do, when or how he will BAM, guesses are one thing but to state with surety he would not is another and no one but those in the know with Michael can do/say.

Also if he bam at the end, it would make no difference regardless to BAM before or after the date of the event... on his own stage and date or on a worldwide event... it will still overshadow all celebrities no matter what or when...

Farrah Fawcett didn't plan to receive a great deal of media attention and acclimation for her achievements on 6/25/09. Apples n oranges.

But his fake death over shadowed her real death, everyone gave more tributes to Michael than they did Farrah, AND the segment that was meant to be run just on her, in memory was shared with Michael. In honor of both of them.. One real death, one fake death.... I don't think it's apples and oranges, yes different venue/event to the awards but same sentiments on the whole topic of overshadowing or taking center stage which is what you were speaking of and what I am referring to.

Completely different situation. MJ didn't attend Farrah's funeral and fake his death there. That would be a proper comparison.

Oh n ps, I realize this is a popular righteous soundbite but be sure you apply the criticism correctly, because no where have I professed to know what MJ would or would not do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bugsy

January 03, 2013, 11:27:49 PM

Completely different situation. MJ didn't attend Farrah's funeral and fake his death there. That would be a proper comparison.

Oh n ps, I realize this is a popular righteous soundbite but be sure you apply the criticism correctly, because no where have I professed to know what MJ would or would not do.

Take a step back Dear, I am no way Criticizing you. I am merely adding a different point of view. Or am I misunderstanding a point of a debate? If i remember correctly, You have stated on several occasions you like debating?

How does him attending her funeral make a better comparison? 

EDIT: Rereading you comparison.... IF Michael was to BAM at the awards isn't the same as going to a funeral and faking a death,  The Awards wouldn't be about someone else announcing they are alive and then coming back and saying Hey I'm alive too and taking all the attention.  I can't understand to be honest your comparison, I personally feel that the comparison is taking the whole point down another rabbit hole, A level I can't comprehend personally.
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:38:51 PM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 03, 2013, 11:40:35 PM

+1
+2

And I would add 3 more things to this possibility of Michael BAMming at WMAs :

1. The ceremony could go normally, with all the artists receiving their well deserved awards, getting the attention and applause and thanking speeches, etc... and at the end, as a "special unexpected surprise to everyone"....tananananaaa ---> BAM ! lol  Why not? I can envision that.... But of course nobody knows for sure!

2. All these 3.5 years we've seen proof of how so many celebs being more or less involved or helping Michael's death hoax! Why would they feel bothered if Michael chose to BAM at WMA? On the contrary, I think they would feel honored and thrilled to be part of something like that! I doubt anyone can feel bad or "eclipsed" by Michael! I think Michael is and has always been regarded as THE KING both by his fans but by most artists too! who have been inspired by him! I don't think anyone (besides maybe Madonna loll ) would ever feel jealous / eclipsed or in competition with him lol

3. If one of the reasons why Michael faked his death was to defeat the Music Industry mafia [who destroys almost all artists nowadays], then what other best way to show all artists united by Michael against the MONSTER than a world wide event like the WMAs ?
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:44:34 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

January 03, 2013, 11:43:54 PM
Leilani- Dear? Really. I don't like your attitude.

I'm all for debate, but pigeon holing I am never down for and you've attempted it on me twice now. That's very manipulative. You tried to make it look like I used what MJ "would or would not do" as support for my debate point, which I did not, and then you tried to make it look like I am having an issue with your different point of view, which never happened. I clearly debated your point and then, quite separately (as in PS.) addressed the issue I had, with has nothing to do with your different opinion. I think it's you who needs to take a step back, leilani.
Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 11:44:28 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sparksnLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ~There's Nothing That Can't Be Done If We Raise Our Voice As One~
January 03, 2013, 11:56:32 PM

+1
+2

1. The ceremony could go normally, with all the artists receiving their well deserved awards, getting the attention and applause and thanking speeches, etc... and at the end, as a "special unexpected surprise to everyone"....tananananaaa ---> BAM ! lol  Why not? I can envision that.... But of course nobody knows for sure!

2. All these 3.5 years we've seen proof of how so many celebs being more or less involved or helping Michael's death hoax! Why would they feel bothered if Michael chose to BAM at WMA? On the contrary, I think they would feel honored and thrilled to be part of something like that! I doubt anyone can feel bad or "eclipsed" by Michael! I think Michael is and has always been regarded as THE KING both by his fans but by most artists too! who have been inspired by him! I don't think anyone (besides maybe Madonna loll ) would ever feel jealous / eclipsed or in competition with him lol

3. If one of the reasons why Michael faked his death was to defeat the Music Industry mafia [who destroys almost all artists nowadays], then what other best way to show all artists united by Michael against the MONSTER than a world wide event like the WMAs ?

yeah! :) and I agree with no. 3 cause just like James brown had said.... he and Michael need a major clean up in the music industry.....so maybe thats one of his reasons...... :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 04, 2013, 12:03:47 AM

I'm all for debate, but pigeon holing I am never down for and you've attempted it on me twice now. That's very manipulative. You tried to make it look like I used what MJ "would or would not do" as support for my debate point, which I did not, and then you tried to make it look like I am having an issue with your different point of view, which never happened. I clearly debated your point and then, quite separately (as in PS.) addressed the issue I had, with has nothing to do with your different opinion. I think it's you who needs to take a step back, leilani.

My Real Attitude is just fine, I meant it in kind way, because I felt a temper was rising with you and so I spoke like I would in real life, not in any kind of attitude, however I don't know what attitude you have applied to me so I can't speak on that. I assure you, my attitude is calm, collective, and no way negative.

Now i'm being a bit negative because you are doing something I've seen you do on many occasions and made everyone involved the villains.
You're not the victim, you stated something in a very matter of fact way that would give no room for any one to debate other wise. Now I do apologies if my own opinion annoyed you, but I don't apologies for actually posting it because it is indeed my thoughts.

Stop making yourself the victim, it was not just said to you, it was said to everyone who would read here, at times we all think we know what Michael would or would not do and it was not directed at you.. However you gave the occasion to say it, I wouldn't say it when no one is speaking of anything to do with it, I wouldn't say it while people are joking around having fun and not even mentioning anything touching the topic.

I really don't care for your tone or attitude, you feel bruised when ever someone points something out on what you say and disagree with it, you take it as a very personal blow and then give personal blows to the persona accusing them of being negative. I am not going down this rabbit hole any further with you, because this isn't a private message, this is a community forum and it's about Michael Jackson and not about Leilani and Bec.

Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:06:32 AM by leilani81
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:06:43 AM
@skyways: I almost fell off my chair  :affraid: reading your 3 consecutive posts on the previous page  :icon_lol: I'm so glad I'm not alone thinking like that!  :icon_e_wink:

Hello evrybody,  HAappy New Years. All this talk about WMA is very interesting. Because looking at fronts message, referring to the the part about seeing him of late, that fits the WMA picture perfectly,the curtains being parted, I mean the picture says so many words. If you looked at the slide show that's was on the official site, all the the artist were basically in performance, except for Michael, who was just walking politely through parted curtains...

Also I looked up the WMA, to learn a bit more about it, and have learn a bit more. It was founded by Prince Albert II of Monaco, who happens to be good friends with Michael. This award show is usually held in Monte Carlo. Though when it is not held in Monte Carlo, it was held in 2004 Las vegas,  then 2005 california, then 2006 London england, went back to Monte carlo in 2007 and 2008, no WMA in 2009,  :smiley-vault-misc-150: and returned 2010 in Monte Carlo. It hasn't been one since. Until this expected Spring.... all of those places it occurs are places where michael has strong connections. He's very respected at this award ceremony, He has 16 awards totally, the most of any male artist, mariah Carey tops him with 17. BUt since he's been dead to the world for 3 1/2 years it would be weird to put him as a ad for the upcoming awards how. I'm not complaining I love seeing Michael everywhere possible, but strange of them to do that.  Maybe we should pay close attention to Monte Carlo as well. Its about to get real interesting...
Hello @Kiwigon and welcome! Awesome post!! You mentioned stuff that didn't cross my mind! You're right!! Michael has always been well received at WMAs in Monte Carlo and in good relations with the Prince! Who knows! Maybe something is truly in the work there!
Interesting your story about how you were so close to meet him in London back in 2009.
Your username makes me think of KIWI and of Front's phrase "monkey needs more kiwi" loll Or is it KI WIG ON ? loll
Sorry I was just playing around ...as your username sounds funny and intrigues me...

So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.
you just gave me the best laugh i've had from here in a while. so glad your ok
^^ OMG!  :icon_lol: I was also LMAO about that part  :icon_lol:
Poor you! good you're ok and able to tell us about it lol Please, @StrangerInCalifornia ,DO share THAT pic with us, ok? loll  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:11:13 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

January 04, 2013, 12:10:51 AM

+1
+2

Exactly, at the end of the event no way takes away the spotlight to everyone who got awards... they will still get their articles in the media, but like any other time Michael was to BAM, he would also be spread across front pages.. I don't read the new papers and so fourth, do award winners get a front page of the papers?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Alvin Toffler

bec

January 04, 2013, 12:17:25 AM
Leilani, whether you care for my tone or attitude or not is completely irrelevant to me. Your unsolicited psychoanalysis was ridiculously rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

January 04, 2013, 12:24:35 AM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ellyd

January 04, 2013, 12:35:45 AM
So I've come to the realization that I'm okay with the fact that BAM hasn't happened yet. It keeps the hoax going and I've just realized how much of a grip it has on me. I was in the ER last night with chest pains and tingling in my limbs, and the only thing I could think about was the straight bars on the stretcher from the autopsy photo and how the bars on the stretcher that I was on were curved. I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: I will post the picture later; I'm having some issues with my Internet connection.

you just gave me the best laugh i've had from here in a while. so glad your ok

Taking photographs while being on a stretcher - I imagine I would have started laughing tears rolling down if any nurse had looked at me. Sooo glad your only worries are about the internet connection now...  :icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:46:38 AM
I just thought this montage would summarize our recent discussions here ... loll

Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 01:48:35 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 04, 2013, 03:04:43 AM
That first sliver of light
Illuminating a long-forgotten dark room
When the curtain is parted in the dead of night
Dragons and angels continue their fight
He will stand and face them all
Righting wrongs through his rise and fall
We haven't heard any more about the room where the Ark of the Covenant was that Ron Wyatt found.  Not since the Sign #1.  It has certainly been dark and very forgotten for 30 years since RW found it in 1982, and then for about 2600 years since Jeremiah may have hidden it there beneath where Jesus was crucified.

June 25, 09 was the day the priest from the Ethiopian church said the Ark o f C was going to be revealed the next day. But that one was apparently the false one.  I'm thinking Bam may have something to do with the revealing of RW's Ark, the "true" Ark.  It would come full circle from 'death' day to 'alive' to the world day.  TS also said that the battle was over who would get to sit on the throne, which is on the true AofC, or the one it represents in the heavens/atmosphere.  I have no idea if we are to take what he says literally or figuratively/artistically. Perhaps it's part of MJ's illusion, or even God's, beats me, but it's pretty strong language.  I'm almost sure Sign #7 will return to the Ark info.
  If you take the side of the true ark, then you are on Michael’s side of the Armageddon battle; if you chose to go against the true ark—or even if you take a position of neutral indifference—then you are on Lucifer’s side of Armageddon (see Matthew 12:30; Luke 11:23). Nobody will be drafted to fight for the truth, it’s a volunteer army; but those who don’t voluntarily enlist on the side of truth, will be on the other side of the battle, whether they intend to or not. There will be only two sides. “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.”

For those who choose Michael’s side, Michael Himself has made this amazing promise, “To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne …” (Revelation 3:21; see 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 2:7,8; Matthew 25:31; 20:21-23; Mark 10:37-40). Yes, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven for demanding a seat upon God’s throne; he failed the test of faith. But for those who pass the test of faith, Jesus will give them the very same thing which Lucifer demanded, and yet never received—the privilege to sit on God’s throne! This is not a message of fear, it’s a message of faith, a faith that will conquer Lucifer and all who take sides with him. This is what the final battle is all about; the battle where faith and only faith will win the victory and prize: to sit with God on His throne—this is the battle, the final battle, the battle of Armageddon!!!!!!!

The WMA sounds possible too, but I think more for clues and info. Interesting in the ad that MJ with strong back-light was emerging from the divided Earth, perhaps as the Light of the world, not forgetting Carlos Santana with the framed picture showing behind him of Jesus.  I tend to think MJ's death day was its own platform, and Bam will also be on his own stage.  As far as Farah Fawcett's death on the same day, MJ planned this hoax for over 20 years, and people die almost every day, although she was ironically one of 'Charley's Angels'. JMT
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 03:14:16 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 04, 2013, 03:12:35 AM
I hope you feel better now.

I leaned over the side of the stretcher to see if I could figure out the name of the manufacturer and sure enough it was Stryker! The nurses were looking at me like I was crazy because I was taking pictures of the stretcher. :icon_lol: 
:icon_eek: :icon_lol: it seems that there was nothing wrong with your consciousness. Thanks for the laugh  :icon_lol:

@Sim: great collection!
Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 05:13:04 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions