emulik

Re: Official back & Front thread
July 20, 2012, 01:47:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Front, your activity level is at 0%... just sayin'.  8)
to be seen is not always important..  :icon_lol:...Front sure has some very important things/projects in progress at this time... :icon_e_wink:
but stopping by would be appreciated!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 01:58:24 PM
Sarahli, yep, yep!!

MJselfsweet, you can always try to post something about Back/Front to lead the discussion to where you wish, and see if others are interested in sustaining it. Give it a try!  Just jump in!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

July 20, 2012, 05:15:36 PM
24 december 2012th and add a day of simmering (or maybe leap year), we still have December 25th 2012...

What do you think of it?

December 25th... I think you might be on to something here... *adding a concurring, nodding smile which I did not find*  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

July 21, 2012, 12:10:05 AM
24 december 2012th and add a day of simmering (or maybe leap year), we still have December 25th 2012...

What do you think of it?

December 25th... I think you might be on to something here... *adding a concurring, nodding smile which I did not find*  :icon_lol:

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

July 21, 2012, 12:21:48 AM
MJ isn't going to trample on Christmas. Well, at least he has taken a hoax break every year for the God show anyway, I expect this year to be the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

July 21, 2012, 03:04:05 AM
MJ isn't going to trample on Christmas. Well, at least he has taken a hoax break every year for the God show anyway, I expect this year to be the same.
I don't know Bec. That 3  1/2 year number is key in end-time prophecy for not only the appearance of the Anti-christ and horrific things he brings about on mankind in Revelation, but also in the Daniel part that Front quotes about Michael standing on earth and then terrible trouble happening (same event predicted about 600 years apart). You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TS said the end of the world was not 21/12/12 but a few years after (maybe 3 1/2 ?). The Revelation 7 years of 'tribulation' is broken up into 2 halves, with the last half catastrophic. Some Christians believe Jesus will come before the Tribulation called the Rapture in which they won't face as much suffering (not me), some at the half way, and some at the end.

But of course nothing might happen too. :)  I mean I don't want pain and suffering--who does. :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 21, 2012, 06:50:27 AM
Sorry I havent answered your questions earlier. I am quite ill today and yesterday with FLU Virus. I can only answer briefly, but am happy to expand via PM if you are interested. (once I recover, as I havent the energy physically / mentally to sit behind computer at present)

To CURLS

You are dead right there, even the most biblically studious and learned individual is in the same situation as someone from a remote isolated part of the world who hadn't even heard of God. Luckily God is a reader of hearts and salvation isn't based on biblical intellect, it's based on upright heart condition. God truly = Love huh?

So, if this is true, does it even matter if we believe in God at all? Can one can have 'upright heart condition' (and therefore be saved) without a knowledge of God?

My point was more that bible intellect doesnt save one. Even the most studious, learned, biblical advanced indivudual, will be still be judged on his heart condition. As per the bible - ACTIONS are the measurement of judgement and the HEART condition.

@Aussie, I've been re-reading your post about the cry of peace and security. You say that 'it will not fool God’s servants.'  I would hazard a guess that it will not fool a lot more of the world's population than just God's servants. More and more people are trusting their governments less and less. This may not be relevant from your viewpoint, as maybe you see it as governments' cry, not the people's, or that God's people will simply be among others who are 'not fooled', I don't know.  Anyway, that's just an observation!

Clarify: Regarding your point on it will not fool a lot more people than just Gods servants. The point the scripture makes here is that when Armageddon comes, the world will be lulled into a false sense of peace and security. Meaning it will come at a time when some kind of world wide peace has been achieved to a degree that makes people feel secure. Therefore the Armageddon strike will come at a non expected time.

The biblical quotes you have provided do point to a widespread 'cry' and I guess my original comment was made because I cannot forsee a time this might happen.  I still can't.  As others have said, many in the world are just trying to stay alive - it is unthinkable that a change can occur with world governments to have everyone thinking all is well.

I am very stuck on this point!  And that's before I get to wondering how the timeline of events you lay out could happen 'quickly', as you suggest they will.

Thats the piont, the bible indicated that the world will believe it has achieved it. SO something will happen, perhaps things will turn around (again, this will only be superficial and on the surface) but there will be a blanket false understanding or impression of peace.

This might be really difficult to fathom, especially right now with the world in the state it is in. It might be a while off, but we are definitely in the last days as per the bible. (measurement of the term 'days' is open to interpretation) It might be around the corner. We have to see. But according to matthew, the symtoms or signs that indicate the last days, started happening years ago. Please refer to the "Presence of the son of Man" Mathew chapter 24. The sign and the conclusion of the system of things, sermon on the amount of olives.

Regarding the time and the date know one knows, but there are signs to show we are near.

The peace and security cry might take a while. But bible states in numerous texts that one this happens, the rest will follow very quickly. I know it sounds farfetched, but look at ancient babylon. A city, fortified with walls. A world power. Ruined in one night. Look at the flood. Look at Sodom and Gommorah, etc.

The bible says, after peace and security call, the rest will follow like PANGS of distress like a woman in childbirth. I am a parent, not sure of you are. If you are, you will undertsand that horrible ordeal very well, lol. * Aussie shudders remembering it* Anyway, once those contractions START coming they are UNSTOPPABLE. Once they START they grow in ITENSITY and PAIN. Once they START they become more FREQUENT - all a BUILD up to the CRESENDO. So looking at this scripture it is highly likely that once things start they will escalate and lead to other events at a VERY fast and INTENSE pace, just as the propecied woman in childbirth.

You know I'm not attacking your beliefs here don't you Aussie? I am still formulating mine and so am interested in hearing a variety of viewpoints. Thanks for your time in putting together these posts.

Not at all offended. I encourage you continue looking for answers and never take anyones answer INCLUDING mine as the truth until you have researched and discovered it yourself. I continually question and keep proving to myself (and sometimes trying to disprove to myself) what I believe in an attempt to get the answers. This is how we learn. We are all encouraged in the bible to "make the truth your own" meaning, to continue searching, seeking the the answers.

One piece of ADVICE I would give to anyone who is currently searching biblical asnwers. If you are looking at trying to understand something in the bible, especially when it comes to an interpretation of scripture according to someone elses interpreation, before denying it or saying, well thats just one viewpoint, and moving forward, work out if you feel its right or wrong, by method of the bible itself. Try and disprove it before crossing it off the list as just 'another interpretation'. This way, rather than taking lots of information and in and not knowing what is right and wrong and going in circles with various interpretations, if you are trying to understand the bible, use the bible itself to work out which interpreations you will and will not accept. This means cross referenceing other scriptures and I know I bang on about it a lot, but trying to understand the ancient text that the original writtings were written in.

As much as evidence and reasoning from the scriptures is required to prove something, similarly evidence / reasoning from scriptures is needed to disprove something. For example, we should never say "X" is wrong or right. We should say "X" is wrong or right because of "X" - Again, cross referencing is such an important tool for researching the bible.

I will point out too, that I didnt use a JW bible when quoting scriptures and what I posted regarding the peace and security cry isnt just a mere JW interpretation or teaching, it is a widely understood bible prophecy by many bible scholars and many religious denominations. The interpreation I posted regarding Revelation, is not limited to JW teaching / interpreation.

All the best finding your answers. Rely on God, Bible and Prayer and you are bound to get there

Thanks for a great and mutually respectful discussion.  :bearhug:

To ITSHER

You're right about Bible prophesy happening over and over consistently as written. When it was prophesied that not one bone would be broken on the body of Jesus, NOT ONE BONE WAS BROKEN ON THE BODY OF JESUS, despite it being the Roman's practice to break the legs of people taking too much time dying on the crucifixion tree, AND that they already broke the two other guys' legs, AND were all ready to do it to Him! I LOVE how exact hundreds and hundreds of these prophesies ARE! (and I can tell you do too!) There is no argument.  :)

I didn't make myself clear enough,  :icon_redface: I see, as when I said "predictions", I meant the predictions of HUMANS, who have been guessing, however thoughtfully, ABOUT Bible prophesies. To date, none of those have come to pass as people described what would happen (things like pointing out the Antichrist, and etc...)

They were serious, honest at heart, students of the Bible, but there just had not been enough LIGHT given or history unfolded yet, for any human to "GET" it totally, yet, and they were just guessing, all of them (in every religious discipline who was interested enough to put forth their theories)!

Understand you much better this time round. Seems we are in agreeance here.  :icon_e_wink:

God is all about Timing, at least WHILE we are IN Time, and Jesus himself told his closest disciples that some things were not given to them (even :icon_eek:) to know yet.

Agree with you again. We are "in that time" as per Matthew 24 - sermon on Mt Olives, but "how long" that time goes for is unknown. So one can only be ready, as encouraged in the parable of the 10 virgins, with their oiled lamps ready to go. (2 Cor 11) Because it will come like a "thief in the night" at an unknown hour. (1 Thes.5:2)

I'm not married to any theories, even if I come off as a know-it-all,  :icon_rolleyes:

Ha ha ha. Makes two of us hun!

I should say, to anyoine reading: I hate the idea of coming across as a know it all, and do realise it may be how I am percieved. On that note to anyone reading, I will clarify, that with any of my posts, my motive is NOT to convert anyone. My motive is simply to share the bible. MUCH of the information I am sharing is not limited to JW teaching, it is widespread understanding of the scriptures. I know that some havent done biblical research, or havent the time, or dont know where to start. I am just sharing. That's all. I HAVE NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE. It is something I am passionate about and I LOVE research and love to share - no good if its all in ur head. I think conversations like these are great. Even if we have different opinions / understandings / beliefs, because it gets the juices in the brain flowing, lol  :icon_e_smile:

(We can take this discussion over the Army of Love sister site, too, if you like. So many interesting and fascinating things to discover in God's Word :icon_exclaim: But, err,  :errrr: I don't want to be found hi-jacking {ESPECIALLY :affraid:}, the Official Back & Front thread! It just didn't feel like anyone WANTED to discuss God-stuff at all here, in months past... :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: Let me know if you want to "reason with one another" over there, ok?  :icon_e_smile:)

Would love to. See you there!  :icon_e_smile: I have been a member there for a while. I mostly read. But should post more.

Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 07:05:00 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

July 21, 2012, 07:14:05 AM

Emulik - Love this picture. It says 1000 words! So much happening behind scenes! Also have been meaning to tell you, I love your signature. Simple, but says a lot. Especially in light of Randy / Jermaine / Paris / Twitter / Will saga. So yeah, Love your sig pic and quote.

TO ANYONE else interested. Re: Christmas. Someone sent me this video about a month ago and I was gobsmacked by the content. As you know I am an xmas non participant for religious reasons. I wont go over this, but if anyone has Q's feel free to PM me. I already knew the basic origins of christmas, but didnt know much of what is discussed about in this video, ie: reindeer, mistketoe, santa, christmas lights, trees, deck the halls, etc, etc. The video goes for 20 minutes and I will POINT OUT is NOT a JW presentation. Its more of a historical documentary. Incredibly interesting and really made my jaw drop. I really do recommend it - not saying what people should and shouldnt do. Personal choice. But yeah, just some of the Nors origins were incredibly interesting, even just from a knowledge point of view. Worth a view, thats for sure!

TO the non bible readers / believers  and athiests. Thanks for being long suffering. Yes I am aware this isnt the God thread. And I will be moving major biblical discussion to the other forum. Aside these posts, I have had MANY questions and discussions with people over PM, email, chat, etc so I do keep a LOT of other conversations private.

Note to remember though, that the Front / Back thread has biblical themes from Back / Front himself. Please be open minded.

This was in regards to this comment:

Is this the Back/Front thread or the religion thread?

+1

Love and peace to all and thank you.
The amount of respect and tolerance on this forum for all of our religious and non religious differences, constantly makes me proud to be a member here.

:bearhug:
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 08:23:37 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 21, 2012, 08:04:56 AM
I love religion talk, I love God, but I love Michael...more, or different, and he is so not here :(.
These past 3 years made me lose trust in some people. Well, I couldn't understand, and I still can not understand, the pleasure some get from fooling people. Totally beats me what could they possibly gain from playing like they are MJ. Those trojan horses Front was talking about.... They feed themselves from being thought of as Michael.....as soon as you tell them plain and clear you don't think they are Michael - they lose interest in you and go away. How funny can this be  :icon_e_confused:?

Ohhh....I hope MJ's music to be well protected for the years to come. It's quite difficult to sell in these times of internet stealing of the music. I do not think that is fair for the artists. In fact I wanted to say that Mike's music is so special, so different, so much above the usual level, really he is and will always be a King of music.
Sometimes I am puzzled how many people just can not feel him.
Yesterday I unfriended 43 people on facebook. I am tired of them judging me because of MJ.
Funny thing....one of them told me he likes Limp Bizkit...well, I said, let's give them a chance...I watched Rolling and got sick when they grabbed their crotch...the ones who are not fans really have no idea how much their idols copy MJ, and they come to teach me about music  :Crash: :Crash: :Crash:...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
July 21, 2012, 08:07:43 AM
Ohh...and Michael...I miss you terribly  :icon_cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 21, 2012, 08:24:44 AM
About Christmas...the particular mom(m)ent (of now) in this clock face does look like 12:25/26.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 21, 2012, 10:41:50 AM
humm recon how does one go about putting a puzzle together if the pieces are not allowed to touch? 

it's  her and aussie i absolutely love your interchanges! seems these religions are not so far apart as we have been lead to believe . i can see sometimes the same with things explained to us by sarahli and others.

and while i am mentioning this i was thinking the other day when the discussion was about stocking up and being prepared for disaster to come. from what i can gather this is somewhat of a morman view of things. and i haven't looked into it seems i remember hearing ( or reading) that they believe the rapture of the church happened some time ago and that we are actually in the tribulation period . now i could very well be wrong about that. maybe i will make myself look into it. don't know i seem to be having trouble making myself do anything lately  :icon_e_sad: :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 21, 2012, 01:36:36 PM
About Christmas...the particular mom(m)ent (of now) in this clock face does look like 12:25/26.

Yes Andrea, it looks like it could be 12/25 to me also.  So maybe the moment of now is 12/25 ? 

@Julia142, thank you for the amazing post about the interpretation of Daniel, Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael.  It's interesting that you came up with the date 12/24 or 12/25 for BAM.   Remember the Christmas wreaths and decorations at the Carolwood house ?  Maybe this was a clue ?  IDK

MJonMind, I'm thinking like you.  Prophecies are being fulfilled right before our eyes.  If these dates and times were calculated thousands of years ago or more then MJ can't change it.  Maybe he just has to just "go" with it.  It's God's plan.

It's Her, AustralianMJBeliever, Julia142,   I would also love to join you on the sister site Michael's Army Of Love.

Love You All

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 21, 2012, 05:24:39 PM
humm recon how does one go about putting a puzzle together if the pieces are not allowed to touch? 

it's  her and aussie i absolutely love your interchanges! seems these religions are not so far apart as we have been lead to believe . i can see sometimes the same with things explained to us by sarahli and others.

and while i am mentioning this i was thinking the other day when the discussion was about stocking up and being prepared for disaster to come. from what i can gather this is somewhat of a morman view of things. and i haven't looked into it seems i remember hearing ( or reading) that they believe the rapture of the church happened some time ago and that we are actually in the tribulation period . now i could very well be wrong about that. maybe i will make myself look into it. don't know i seem to be having trouble making myself do anything lately  :icon_e_sad: :icon_redface:

The reality of needing to prepare for a shortage of food or supplies didn't come to me in the way of Morman teaching. I have no religious affilliation. When I spoke on this it came from the knowledge I've learned over the past 2+ years of study. Look around and you can see the need. It just makes good sense to always have extra food/supplies on hand because you never know.

I bet the majority thought it wouldn't of been needed when Katrina hit but now in hindsight I bet they wished they had been prepared for that disaster. History teaches me that stuff like that does and has/will continue to happen.

Here's a great resource website for anyone who is interested. This site covers many topics.

Updated my comment due to the overwhelming amount of info on the above link. Here is a link I find informative especially for Americans. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:32:39 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 21, 2012, 05:42:55 PM

Yes Andrea, it looks like it could be 12/25 to me also.  So maybe the moment of now is 12/25 ? 

@Julia142, thank you for the amazing post about the interpretation of Daniel, Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael.  It's interesting that you came up with the date 12/24 or 12/25 for BAM.   Remember the Christmas wreaths and decorations at the Carolwood house ?  Maybe this was a clue ?  IDK

MJonMind, I'm thinking like you.  Prophecies are being fulfilled right before our eyes.  If these dates and times were calculated thousands of years ago or more then MJ can't change it.  Maybe he just has to just "go" with it.  It's God's plan.

It's Her, AustralianMJBeliever, Julia142,   I would also love to join you on the sister site Michael's Army Of Love.

Love You All

However I think that if you look at the arrow is not between 20 and 30 is closer to 21, so I believe BAM could be next Dec 21st I am convinced of it, so Michael would be free to spend the best Christmas ever with his children and the rest of his family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions