marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Re: Official back & Front thread
July 19, 2012, 07:57:19 PM
Absolutely Paula! And is precisely due to religion, many people have changed their beliefs for fear of being killed. This is happening now, why it is so important to spread, not frighten, but to inform. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 19, 2012, 10:27:36 PM
ok i may not have this all right and i am sorry but i cannot point to the text. but i think this time of peace will be the three and a half years after the anti-christ steps up. i think it has something to do with peace in israel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 20, 2012, 01:05:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
ok i may not have this all right and i am sorry but i cannot point to the text. but i think this time of peace will be the three and a half years after the anti-christ steps up. i think it has something to do with peace in israel.

Yes, I already talked about it into one of my hoax video on youtube.

7 year tribulation in the bible means 3 years and a half (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) ( You don’t find the phrase “seven-year tribulation” anywhere in the Bible.  Most of the tribulations in the Bible are three and a half years, such as with the persecution of Christ; the famine in the days of Elijah; and a number of other cases I might cite means 3 years and a half.) I have found something very interesting back in the day.

My video at 1:18: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(I'll tell you after what I will say next to let you know about that picture.)

You'll see the tweet of Gotham Chopra, and then you will see the picture tweeted by Chopra.
The picture says ''I am Gabriel'' and Look at the number at the bottom of the picture on the right.
And let's not forget that ''Back'' said in his first post after june 25th, ''exit angel Gabriel'', enter ''Angel Michael''. Gabriel is a messenger, so we can suppose that Michael was Gabriel before june 25th(again I am not saying Michael is the archangel or something like that but I do think that he used the bible to give us clues and to try to awaken this world),  and Michael the Archangel is the fighter, the one who will fight against our ennemies. He is the one who will defeat and go on the stand. So we can suppose that Michael is now Michael the Archangel (again in a metaphore way of talking).

Then, in the bible, a lot of stories such that last 3 years and a half year, including the book of revelation.

And remember how we talked about the number 11:11, well maybe the answer of the BAM is in Revelation 11:11 chapter:
11 But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.Yes we have the ''three and a half years'' onto that chapter!  :affraid:

Look into my video at 2:45: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See the first picture, it is Angel Gabriel with his hand on the left (exit angel Gabriel) then see the picture of Archangel Gabriel with his hand on the right (enter archangel Michael), and then look on the ''Michael'' album. The place of the hand, and everything surrounding the picture of the album is the same as the picture of Archangel Michael.

Archangel Michael is in the book of revelation; "And there was 'WAR IN HEAVEN': MICHAEL and his angels fought against the DRAGON: and the DRAGON fought and his angels, and prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in Heaven. And the GREAT DRAGON was cast out, that old SERPENT, called the DEVIL, and SATAN, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in Heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of God, and the power of His Christ: for the ACCUSER OF OUR BRETHREN IS CAST DOWN, which accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him (the Dragon) by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, and by the WORD OF THEIR TESTIMONY; and they loved not their lives unto the death (Martyr's Death). Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the INHABITERS OF THE EARTH AND OF THE SEA! for the DEVIL is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a SHORT TIME." (3½ years.)You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And then come back to the picture that Gotham tweeted back in 2009 when he tweeted ''fated (someday), and then go to my video at 4:34, I put the picture of Gotham upside down to see if the numbers revealed something important : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 12 (when removing the zero, it gives you 25 12), and since there is no years, I supposed that the 12 could be doubled, so 25/12/12, and why do you think this is my thought?

Why this date could be plausible? Because archangel Gabriel is the one that has announced the birth of Jesus Christ on december 25th, and not only that, but in the bible Chapter 12, Daniel is the one who annouce the coming of Archangel Michael and that he will come in three and a half year. 

So here's the interesting thing about all of this:

The phrase "a time, times, and a half" mentioned in Daniel's prophecies is a key that unlocks the meaning of other prophecies in both Old and New Testaments. Daniel wrote that when this period is up, all the events foretold in his prophecies will be finished (Daniel 12.5-7):

Then I, Daniel, looked, and two others appeared, one standing on this bank of the stream and one on the other. One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was upstream, "How long shall it be until the end of these wonders?" The man clothed in linen, who was upstream, raised his right hand and his left hand toward heaven. And I heard him swear by the one who lives forever that it would be for a time, two times, and half a time, and that when the shattering of the power of the holy people comes to an end, all these things would be accomplished.

The "time, times, and a half" is usually understood as representing three and a half years. The phrase occurs in Revelation 12:14, and similar periods of 42 months, and 1,260 days, are mentioned by John elsewhere in Revelation. Note that 1,260 days are not the exact equivalent of three and one half years; in modern calendars a period of three and a half years is approximately 1,278 days. Even when counting lunar months, there is no precise correspondence. The calendar used by the Hebrews and Babylonians was a solar-lunar one, in which some years consisted of 13 months. There were 12 years with 12 months, and 7 years with 13 months in 19 years. This 19-year cycle was known to the Babylonians in the time of Daniel.

Using appropriate combinations of 12 and 13-month years, the mysterious numbers mentioned in Daniel 12:11-12 can be shown to be equivalent to "time, times, and a half", where each section has different units, some years being 12 months, and others being 13 months. Daniel refers to 1,290 days and 1,335 days. The first line of the table below shows 1 year of 13 months, 2 years of 12 months, plus a half year of 12 months, for a total of 1,290 days. Similarly the second line shows 1 year of 12 months, 2 years of 13 months, and a half year of 13 months, for a total of 1,335 days. The extra months can be added in other combinations, besides the ones shown here.

13 x 30 = 390  2 x 12 x 30 = 720  12 x 30 / 2 = 180  Total: 1,290 days 
12 x 30 = 360  2 x 13 x 30 = 780  13 x 30 / 2 = 195  Total: 1,335 days 

Since Daniel provides two different numbers for the duration of the "time, times, and a half", it cannot be a literal three and a half years.

The 70 weeks prophecy of Daniel 9 is related to the "time, times, and a half". The 70 weeks are also broken down into 3 sections, consisting of 7 weeks, 62 weeks, and one week, and the final week can be subdivided into 2 half-weeks. Each of these sections may require different units, just as various units are required in the calculation of the 1,290 days, and the 1,335 days, as shown in the table above.

There is also a link between the "time, times, and a half" and the writing on the wall that appeared during Belshazzar's feast, described in Daniel 5. This writing consisted of monetary units, "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin". The Columbia Encyclopedia says:

These Aramaic words may be translated literally as, "It has been counted and counted, weighed and divided."

Daniel interpreted the writing as follows (Daniel 5:26-28):

Mene: God has numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
Tekel: Thou are weighed in the balances, and found wanting.
Upharsin: Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

Note the correspondence between the pattern in the words "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin", which have a structure or pattern similar to one in the phrase "time, times, and a half" and the pattern of the 70 weeks.

The phrase "time, times, and a half" is mentioned in Daniel 7:25. Here the saints are pictured as being subject to the sinister little horn of the fourth beast in Daniel's vision, that has "eyes like the eyes of a man" and "a mouth speaking great things." I suggest the "eyes like the eyes of a man" represent a human point of view, that contrasts with the divine one. The prophecy depicts God's people as being subject to the little horn, until the "time, times, and the dividing of time".

In the interpretation of the 70 weeks prophecy, the final week presents the most difficulty for bible scholars. The first 69 weeks culminate in the appearance of the Messiah, in approximately 28 AD. In the gospel accounts, we can find evidence for a three and a half year ministry of Jesus, by carefully noting the annual feast days. The ministry of Jesus is the first half of the 70th week, and the "time, times, and a half" completes the 70 weeks. During the last week, Christ "confirms the covenant with many." (Daniel 9:27) This is the gospel being preached in the world. The gospel is called the new covenant in Hebrews 8:13 and in Hebrews 12:24, which refers to Jesus as the "mediator of the new covenant."

The final half-week cannot be a real three and a half year period, since Daniel identifies it with two different numbers, but "time, times, and a half" is a label, or sign, representing the time during which Christ confirms his covenant with believers. Christ was "cut off" or crucified in the midst of the final week. The sacrifice and the oblation ceased; the city of Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed by the Romans during the final half-week. The 42 months, and 1,260 days, and 1,290 days, and 1,335 days all represent this same period. In the first century AD, the apostle John wrote that it was already "the last time" (1 John 2:18):

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

No doubt John here refers to the final "time, times, and a half" of Daniel's 70 weeks, which spans the entire period in which Christ confirms the covenant and the gospel is proclaimed by the Church.

Some scholars try to insert an immense gap between the 69th and 70th week of Daniel's prophecy, but time has no gaps! A far more satisfactory explanation of Daniel's 70 weeks is that there are different units in the various sections. The final half-week of the 70 weeks corresponds to the mystical "time, times, and a half", representing the time remaining for the Church to take the gospel to the world.

And when you do the math starting from june 25th and add 3 years and a half, which date do we come up with ? 6:31 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And if you suppose that 3 years and a half is 1278 days as in our modern calendar, we would have: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

24 december 2012th and add a day of simmering (or maybe leap year), we still have December 25th 2012...

What do you think of it?

:moonwalk_:
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 01:16:09 AM by julia142
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 20, 2012, 02:04:57 AM
I find it very interesting how the conversation in this thread, this page and the previous, ties in with a new sign of TS's today, especially the last couple paragraphs of his post:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last but not least: Jesus compared the end of the world with the days of Noah, and the days of Lot—in both cases, the vast majority rejected the solemn warnings, and were destroyed.  Jesus never taught that the whole world would be converted and saved, at the end of time.  That is a pleasing fable, designed to keep people sound asleep until it is too late: “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them … and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3).

What do you, or anyone, make of the bit I put in red above?  I have always remembered this quote over many years, since it was pointed out to me at the door by some JW's.  'Peace and safety' - I always took that to mean the world's political state and could never forsee a time coming when we would view the world as peaceful and safe.  But I wonder now if it has more to do with a possible blind, and somewhat arrogant, personal feeling of 'immunity', if you like, to an 'end of world' scenario - 'I'm at peace, I'm safe, nothing will harm me' sort of thing, and this could apply as much to believers in God as non-believers.

Interesting indeed.

Hi curls-

My impression of this (based on everything I know up to this point) regarding the NWO, the "They" in that scripture is TPTB/NWO supporters. The way I see it the NWO supporters have been promoting New Age philosophy which says a one world brotherhood of utopia. The anti-christ is supposed to come on the scene and declare Peace and Safety, when "They" do, that is when Jesus comes in and kicks their asses!

Order out of chaos is the theory TPTB follow. They create the chaos so they can come in and be the saviors/peace makers.

I believe being AWARE is the key. If your aware of TPTB/NWO agenda then your 10 steps ahead of the rest of the world who is asleep. Drinking, eating, marrying, etc. as IF nothing is gonna happen.

I highly recommend watching vids regarding the New Age movement to get a better understanding of "their" plans/one world religion. I don't think there is one group who holds the key or power of the NWO but it is a combo of many different groups. At the end of the day it will effect all of us humans regardless of beliefs. Preperation for a sortage of food/supplies is not a unique thing only for christians/God believers. It is for everyone who wants to eat everyday in a disaster time.

In as few words as I could to not complicate it I hope I've made it easier for you to understand.

Edited to add this short vid below. This is only 1 of many regarding the New Age movement. I find it easier to absorb this info when I can visually see it along with reading text. Just a reminder: this is my opinion above and not necessarily the truth, whole truth and nuttin but the truth. Research for yourself what is your truth.
  :icon_e_wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41efCuDM5M8&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Thank you for your post Im_convinced. Don't worry, I don't take any opinions from anyone as necessarily the truth! (I was brought up a Catholic - no-one's ever going to tell me what to believe again!)

I like that you addressed the question of who are 'they' in this quote: For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them

So, your interpretation is that 'they' are TPTB and they are the ones that will make the call. If that is the case, putting that in the context of this quote, can we assume 'them' also refers to TPTB, and they are the ones who will be destroyed? Are the rest of us 'mere mortals' safe? Or is that falling into the trap of saying 'I'm safe' and will therefore be destroyed!

Round and round in circles! Bottom line is I don't think it's a question of understanding this, or indeed any biblical quotations. It's all about finding a truth that works for you in your own life with your own character and circumstances.  Whenever I start looking at the bible, I end up believing all you need is love - the rest is semantics.  And if that is not THE truth, so be it. I'll find out one day - or not!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

July 20, 2012, 02:09:55 AM
Is this the Back/Front thread or the religion thread?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

curls

July 20, 2012, 02:20:27 AM
^^ Aren't they fundamentally the same thing?!  :icon_e_wink: But sorry finfin, I take your point, and was thinking the same even as I wrote!   :icon_redface:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 20, 2012, 02:24:39 AM
Julia 142, I really appreciate the info in your post!  Especially the 3 1/2 years from the 'death' date to Dec. 25, 2012.
And let's not forget that ''Back'' said in his first post after june 25th, ''exit angel Gabriel'', enter ''Angel Michael''. Gabriel is a messenger, so we can suppose that Michael was Gabriel before june 25th(again I am not saying Michael is the archangel or something like that but I do think that he used the bible to give us clues and to try to awaken this world),  and Michael the Archangel is the fighter, the one who will fight against our ennemies. He is the one who will defeat and go on the stand. So we can suppose that Michael is now Michael the Archangel (again in a metaphore way of talking).
However, I have no hesitation in saying that Michael is he, NOT metaphorically.  We are seeing prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes.  Here's Back and Front --  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Three times in #4, TS talked about the religious leaders of Jesus' day, that they did not accept him, and just so the wise of today don't see the true Noah's ark, possibly hinting at that the wise don't recognize Michael either, in his true identity.

The Sign #4, 15
Possibly the single biggest evidence, in favor of the Durupinar site being the true Noah’s ark: is the simple fact that the scholars, archaeologists, and scientists of the world have almost unanimously rejected it.  The so-called “wise” men before the flood did not believe in Noah’s ark, and we should not expect the so-called “wise” men of today to do any better.  Many of these same “wise” men today think that the ark landed high on Mount Ararat, and they also think that the length of Noah’s cubit was about 18 inches. It should not come to us as any surprise, therefore, that these “blind leaders of the blind” today can’t see Noah’s ark right in front of them—any better than the Jews could see the Messiah right in front of them (see Matthew 15:14; 11:23-25; Ecclesiastes 1:9,10).

Nevertheless, just like Ron’s other discoveries, the highly educated men of the world refuse to see the very simple and blatantly obvious truth.  Remember, even after Christ resurrected Lazarus—who had been dead four days—yet the Jewish leaders did not accept Jesus; instead, they plotted to kill both Jesus and Lazarus (see John 11:39-53; 12:9-11).

Meanwhile, as the professional archeologists continue to search for Noah’s ark: the rest of us should not wait for the mainstream media, and the official religious and secular leaders, to announce that Ron Wyatt has already found Noah’s ark (along with other amazing and wonderful archeological sites)—because most likely that will never happen!  How many educated men accepted Christ, when He was on earth?

Finfin, it is true that the discussion about Sign #4 has spilled over into this thread, and probably needs to be moved over there.
Andrea, could it be this might have innocently started something? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 03:30:57 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

July 20, 2012, 02:39:52 AM
^^ Aren't they fundamentally the same thing?!  :icon_e_wink: But sorry finfin, I take your point, and was thinking the same even as I wrote!   :icon_redface:

I am sorry and I didn't mean to be rude, just got up and going to work Friday morning. I know many put a lot of work into their posts. I guess I am  just hoping Front makes an appearance soon - no pressure or anything  :abouttime:  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Its her

July 20, 2012, 03:16:53 AM

I read that somewhere around the mid sixties, most scholars agreed that since so many predictions were erroneous and did not happen, perhaps we should ALL just sit back and wait for more light, more things to make sense in history and today, which reveal what the signs meant.

I am impelled to beg to differ here. On the contrary. Every single bible prophecy has so far come true and been fulfilled to date, including substantiation by either archeology or historical records. In fact it is because of the flawless record of fulfillment of bible prophecy that the EOW prophecies hold so much weight. It WILL happen and it will happen EXACTLY in the order the bible predicts. It's a matter of WHEN it will happen.

I love the subject of bible prophecy because it's part of the bible that has moden day tangible evidence, verified by history or again, archeology. To me this gives reason why one can trustingly exercise faith in future biblical prophecy, because thus far and to date the record is without flaw concerning fulfillment.

Hi Australian MJ BeLIEver,

I haven't been around much today and I did want to respond to part of your post before we get taken aside for being off topic here, and I still have to read the rest... If you like we can move it over to the sister site, but, I am content to stay here as long as permitted, too. :icon_e_smile:

You're right about Bible prophesy happening over and over consistently as written. When it was prophesied that not one bone would be broken on the body of Jesus, NOT ONE BONE WAS BROKEN ON THE BODY OF JESUS, despite it being the Roman's practice to break the legs of people taking too much time dying on the crucifixion tree, AND that they already broke the two other guys' legs, AND were all ready to do it to Him! I LOVE how exact hundreds and hundreds of these prophesies ARE! (and I can tell you do too!) There is no argument.  :)

I didn't make myself clear enough,  :icon_redface: I see, as when I said "predictions", I meant the predictions of HUMANS, who have been guessing, however thoughtfully, ABOUT Bible prophesies. To date, none of those have come to pass as people described what would happen (things like pointing out the Antichrist, and etc...)

They were serious, honest at heart, students of the Bible, but there just had not been enough LIGHT given or history unfolded yet, for any human to "GET" it totally, yet, and they were just guessing, all of them (in every religious discipline who was interested enough to put forth their theories)!

God is all about Timing, at least WHILE we are IN Time, and Jesus himself told his closest disciples that some things were not given to them (even :icon_eek:) to know yet.

For example, manned flight, automobiles and other fast moving modes of travel were not even a twinkle in someone's brain, let alone in actual use, when religious people were trying to predict the end of the world, then. They simply stepped over the "signs" in the book of Daniel, about everything happening so freakin FAST as it is nowadays. Society in 1900 thought THEY were the progressive ones, with handguns, and the telephone, thirty years earlier!  :bearhug: They'd stroke out if they got one peek at how modern America lives today. :icon_eek: We can all miss the mark and they simply just did.  :icon_neutral:

And WE (in these days) may be wrong as well, now---I'm not married to any theories, even if I come off as a know-it-all,  :icon_rolleyes: I'm just hiding and watching! Things COULD get A LOT faster than we can imagine right now, because when God says there will be people "running to and fro", it is exactly what He meant. It could mean actual "running" :icon_e_surprised:, and not as modern Bible students have guessed: inside high speed vehicles!!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

The CONCEPT of the Internet is not even twenty five years old; but it seems to be EXACTLY what the Word of God prophesied centuries ago, about knowledge increasing exponentially. Idk, COULD BE!  :icon_cool: Scripture states that "we know in part"; "we see through a glass, darkly". It's no shame to not have ALL revelation, so, I'm not being negative about anyone---it's just, "all" has not been "highlighted" yet, for us in this time.  :icon_bounce:

Another example: Men skipped over the prophesy of the Great Tribulation, to predict who "the 144,000" would be and are, in the late 1800s and early 1900s, when, there was not person Number ONE in that group, yet, as there has never been that GREAT Tribulation, yet.  This "tribulation" is going to be more horrific than many holocausts, more awful than any gruesome, disrespectful, dehumanizing thing man has conceived YET, to do to his fellow man, and  simultaneously, the fury of God against His enemies.

Even so, people in that time will STILL be coming to Christ, and believing, and under those circumstances it will amaze even the angels, who have seen for ages, humans in comfort and peacetime, give lip-service instead of devotion. These 144,000 Jewish men's love for God, will shame  what has passed for devotion in the lives of some professing Christians throughout history, except for those martyred.  :icon_e_confused: :-\.  Not picking on people AT ALL; not everyone is destined or asked (inspired) to die for their faith! And everyone who SAYS they are "Christian" are actually not (devoted to and a follower of Jesus). It's not a judgment. Just pointing out the contrast, which is vast. The world has not seen this kind of loyalty to God on such a large scale ever. These are men who almost died without knowing Him. They know how close they came, under a 2,000 year veil of blindness...

(We can take this discussion over the Army of Love sister site, too, if you like. So many interesting and fascinating things to discover in God's Word :icon_exclaim: But, err,  :errrr: I don't want to be found hi-jacking {ESPECIALLY :affraid:}, the Official Back & Front thread! It just didn't feel like anyone WANTED to discuss God-stuff at all here, in months past... :icon_e_confused: :icon_e_confused: Let me know if you want to "reason with one another" over there, ok?  :icon_e_smile:)

Some Scripture to support the above  :computer-losy-smiley: postulations:

[Matthew 24:21 ESV:

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

Revelation 7:4 ESV:

And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
7 12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed...

Revelation 7:14 ESV:

I said to him, “Sir, you know.” And he said to me, “These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation. They have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

July 20, 2012, 05:59:47 AM

I am sorry and I didn't mean to be rude, just got up and going to work Friday morning. I know many put a lot of work into their posts. I guess I am  just hoping Front makes an appearance soon - no pressure or anything  :abouttime:  :bearhug:

No need to apologise finfin, I didn't take your post as rude at all.  And anyway, I'm glad you posted because I'm always happy to have another look at your sig vid!

@MJonmind, I picked up Andrea's comment and ran with it - I'm sorry. I think I'm done now, but please move the discussion to the Sign 4 thread if you see fit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 20, 2012, 08:35:41 AM
I don't actually think this conversation is off-topic at all.  Front and back have never shyed away from religious discussions and to me, this is showing how it's all connected -- what Front's been saying and TS's Signs.  Because the 2 are connected and we've been seeing the evidence of this for months and months now.  I've been intrigued reading the posts in this thread and the Sign 4 thread and I think it's natural that the TIAI thread spilled over into this one considering what was being discussed.  It's happened before. 

@curls, about the question you had originally posed, I agree with Im_convinced that the "they" who will claim peace and safety are TPTB who I believe are influenced by the devil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2012, 09:49:31 AM
@Julia - this was absolutely fascinating to read. Thank you for taking so much time to connect the dots. This makes a lot of sense.

I'm going to take time to look into all of these links later but must be off to work now.

Have a blessed day :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sarahli

July 20, 2012, 10:33:57 AM
I think this old Front post is relevant to re-quote again considering the current discussion.

FACTS vs. ILLusion…….

By listening, one will learn truths.
By hearing, one will only learn half truths.
By watching, one will learn to decipher between the two.

TRUTH.......

".....But first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth.
No one supports me against them....
except Michael, your Prince"----(King).
---- Daniel 10:21

A VISION.........

"At that time Michael shall stand up…...the great prince (King) who stands watch(ing)……
And there shall be a time of trouble…..
And at that time……" ---Daniel 12:1

…deLIVEerance!

"Michael in contending with the dEVIL…..
dared not bring against him a reviling accusation……" -Jude 9

REVELATION...... <<<justice prevails.

"War broke out in heaven….Michael and his angels fought with the dragons and his angels ---but they did NOT prevail…" ---Revelation 12:7-8

They say History repeats itself; it's already written.

"We're takin' over, we have the TRUTH
This IS the Mission."  ----- The Greatest (on Hiatus)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

July 20, 2012, 11:06:29 AM
Front, your activity level is at 0%... just sayin'.  8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 20, 2012, 12:47:59 PM
Is this the Back/Front thread or the religion thread?

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions