Official back & Front thread
February 08, 2010, 08:08:44 PM
BACK is a member of the MJJC message board which is one of the largest Michael Jackson fan club message boards.  In 2005 and 2006, he posted some interesting posts that refer to this adventure we are on right now. I just want to pick out some of the posts that stand out. However, you can check out all of them HERE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  A HUGE thanks goes to Pammy for taking the time to posting all of these. Please look at the dates and times of these posts.

One of his most popular posts was of the New 7 Day Theory, which was posted by BACK on June 25, 2006 in response to a thread about 2Pac and his seven day theory. The comparison between 2Pac and Michael was recently mentioned on TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). These posts may be hard to comprehend at first. However, it is one of the most convincing pieces I've read from an "informer". Please look at the date and time and also note the mention of Mystery777, another member on that same board that folks thought to be MJ. Here is a post from that member: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Here is the theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is another screenshot that's in reference to his 7 Day theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After June 25th, BACK posted a conclusion of sorts about his theory, which makes references to Jesus, Archangel Michael, Evan Chandler and also this being 20 years in the making: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (screenshots are towards the middle of the page. If you wish to just read the text only, you can go to the first page of the thread)

The conclusion may make some people a little uncomfortable and indifference towards BACK but please continue to read. You may disagree with him on some things but other things cannot be denied. For instance, this post about This is It: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and this post about one day of simmering: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Haven't we heard MJ say the word "simmering" quite a bit in the movie, This is it? I have also written a post about how the TII post could be connected with the three sevens MJ wore in the movie HERE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Are these posts just mere coincidences?  It's up to you but I think we all know how we feel about coincidences.

Here are a few other interesting posts from BACK:
Not a comeback but a TAKEOVER: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Check your future history books: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The King is BACK: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Media Failed: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Even mentions Harvey Levin, that lawyer that runs TMZ...hmmm...)

Some members believed/believe that he is MJ himself. I am not too sure of that but I do believe that he is "in the know".

And do you notice a certain catch phrase in his posts? Keep Watchin? Listen closely @ 00:18 of the official preview of TII: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Thanks to members at the old board for finding that). And remember what TMZ folks said to some of us hoax believers when confronted about the R.I.P. list? Keep watching! (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

So sometimes my dear believers that are losing faith after today, we have to look BACK to move FORWARD. :)
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 08:46:57 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Re: Official back & Front thread
February 08, 2010, 08:37:54 PM
I remember reading Backs posts in August, back when I was still deciding whether this was a murder or a hoax...thank God I came to this side, lol!  I will have to look further into this and see what we can come up with about this person...these posts did not just appear with an old date on them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:31:38 PM
Quote from: "lotus_sutra"
I remember reading Backs posts in August, back when I was still deciding whether this was a murder or a hoax...thank God I came to this side, lol!  I will have to look further into this and see what we can come up with about this person...these posts did not just appear with an old date on them.

That sounds awesome lotus! Thanks in advance!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 09, 2010, 12:04:58 AM
Fascinating. Thanks for 2+ hours of reading, look4truth. I saved all the screen shots as well. I appreciate you compilling this information for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 09, 2010, 08:28:20 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Fascinating. Thanks for 2+ hours of reading, look4truth. I saved all the screen shots as well. I appreciate you compilling this information for us.

Hey don't thank me, thank Pammy. She did all the hard work. I am just summarizing it for those that are losing faith and/or need reinforcement that this was planned a long time ago.

I said it before and I'll say it again that I am really surprise that this person is not talked about more often, compared to STUDY, considering that these posts were made 3 to 4 years before all of this happened. I am not saying STUDY is not legit but all his posts are created AFTER June 25th. That in itself can give people pause to believe but this is hard to disprove honestly.

I remember reading these posts soon after June 25th when a MJJC member was really distraught and didn't want to believe that he was gone. She was thinking that perhaps she was holding on for the sake of holding on to some possibility that he is alive. And funny enough, I thought "Awww...she is grieving and she can't let go" UNTIL I read the posts she was referring to. Then I was like WTF?  :lol: So he was the beginning to my journey through this adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:17:53 AM
Sorry, I keep finding interesting posts. I suggest you guys should read these. And before you say, MJ would NEVER talk like that. Do you know the man? Do you really? You never know who is behind the computer screen.

On top selling artists in US: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Media=Puppets & puppeteers galore: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vote, I'm watching: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
More on the theory: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Theory officially begins: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On Uri (mentions the curtain): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Reference to Vegas: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Building blocks around the corner: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Bricklayer reference? TMZ?)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 10:05:45 AM
Very interesting... especially that list of neocon and greedy people....  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 09, 2010, 06:55:29 PM
Yes the list of neoconservatives are interesting but not surprising.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 09, 2010, 07:51:25 PM
This fascinates me.

On the contrary, look4truth, I can TOTALLY see Michael "speaking" like that when going incognito. NO ONE can be as sweet and kind and good as Michael 24/7 without some outlet. The internet would be the perfect place for him to vent.

I'm RIVITED.

Notice he says "BAM" back in 2007, and "simmering" as well.... "new seven day theory", and "the king is "back"". Reference to "this i_____", all years ago.

Seems many in the MJJC community believed he was Michael and didn't hide that belief. He never corrected them that I can see. Nor did he admit it either. Not that he presented himself as Michael.... but to not correct them.... so many years....

Bizarre.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 09, 2010, 07:55:02 PM
bec, I didn't even notice the BAM! Which post is this? Thanks for pointing that out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 09, 2010, 08:24:53 PM
I loaded it but it's too small to see, it's screenshot 290620072:

I can view it clearly on my jpeg file and I can share it in chat but it loads to small here. Back posted it on 6/29/2007.

The text says this:

Michael Jackson has more support then RF could even fathom. I'm not just speaking of the strongly nitted bond and connection with the fan community.... I'm talking about some "movers and shakers".

That whole pack of "mutts" should not take this for granted. All could be well, then----BAM------wtf just happened. Let's just see how you "dance" and sweat to "You Rock My World".

You can try throwing as many speed bumps as you like. Watch them crumble. There's  no stopping a locomotive at full speed and there's definatly no stopping a 10 ton boulder dropping from the sky. This is a "takeover" and my "intuitive foresight" says "Ain't No Stopping Us Nowwwwww---We're On The Move".

I sense some "private" things went on today. Be bold----write some more trash Mr. 411.

Keep WATCHIN'....................

p.s. excuse the mispelling error above... "nutted" should have read "nitted"---it's been corrected. _> i's and u's too close together on the pecking machine.

Funny. He still spelled it wrong. Should be "knitted". Lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 09, 2010, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I loaded it but it's too small to see, it's screenshot 290620072:

I can view it clearly on my jpeg file and I can share it in chat but it loads to small here. Back posted it on 6/29/2007.

The text says this:

Michael Jackson has more support then RF could even fathom. I'm not just speaking of the strongly nitted bond and connection with the fan community.... I'm talking about some "movers and shakers".

That whole pack of "mutts" should not take this for granted. All could be well, then----BAM------wtf just happened. Let's just see how you "dance" and sweat to "You Rock My World".

You can try throwing as many speed bumps as you like. Watch them crumble. There's  no stopping a locomotive at full speed and there's definatly no stopping a 10 ton boulder dropping from the sky. This is a "takeover" and my "intuitive foresight" says "Ain't No Stopping Us Nowwwwww---We're On The Move".

I sense some "private" things went on today. Be bold----write some more trash Mr. 411.

Keep WATCHIN'....................

p.s. excuse the mispelling error above... "nutted" should have read "nitted"---it's been corrected. _> i's and u's too close together on the pecking machine.

Funny. He still spelled it wrong. Should be "knitted". Lol.

:lol: Seems like Michael to misspell something twice. Thanks for posting it. This "informer" is my favorite...other than Mr. Dove (whether he is a informer or not; so positive so he becomes a fave of mines).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:24:18 PM
Yea, Back has always been my favorite, because he is so cryptic, but made some relevant statements.

Whatever happened to Pammy?  Haven't seen her around.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 10, 2010, 02:55:05 AM
I often very often wonder myself why BACK is not spoken of much. I don't post very often but when it comes to BACK always, I was so excited to see a thread containing BACK! It still gives me goosebumps everytime I read one of his posts and I have read them so many times now. At first which I think was back in about August they did not make sense and were very hard to comprehend, but as time passed and the story continued things started to shed light,( back had said in one of his posts something like, as time passes you too will refer back to these posts and conquer with him) that's exactly what we did! I have them all saved and I regulary read them over to see as time passes that things that haven't made sense before maybe come to light now.  I haved also wondered where Pammy has gone, i have eagerly been awaiting an update on BACK, if he had posted since the one referring to arc angel michael. The last news I recall on BACK which was some time ago, was that someone was deleting his posts from the fan board. mmmm Interesting.

I also wanted to share this, sort of a long story and not sure if anyone will get where I'm heading, I'm not really sure myself where I'm heading but something to think about. It refers to TMZ and Tupac

About a month ago I watched the movie NOTORIOUS based on the life of rapper B.I.G AKA NOTORIOUS. Obviously it covers the East Coast/West Coast riverly, the rift between Tupac and Biggy and the two shootings/deaths. I knew of the theories surrounding Tupac's death but had not investigated myself, because of the links Back had made to Tupac and I just had this feeling I needed to, I did some research. Obviously there are lots of you tube videos and photo's of sightings on Tupac, but one particularly caught my attention that was posted on TMZ BACK in I think MARCH I could not help but think March was when the ball started rolling in the MJ hoax,( Press conference announcing concerts)   this was a very recent sighting and posted by TMZ. They have a number of stories related to the sighting ie. someone claiming to be the person in the photo's but then TMZ debunk that and still believe it to be TUPAC. Then I picked up the recent references agian TMZ made linking Tupac and MJ.

I have many ideas in my head of what this could mean or I could just be reading into way too much.  :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 08:14:23 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
Yea, Back has always been my favorite, because he is so cryptic, but made some relevant statements.

Whatever happened to Pammy?  Haven't seen her around.

I've wondered about Pammy too. She was really good at keeping us up to date with BACK's whereabouts and she did such an awesome job with these screenshots. She got them right on time before BACK (or whoever) deleted his older posts. (And they did exist because I saw them on the board..for those ready to debunk) Pammy, if you are reading this, hello and thank you!

Quote from: "MJSTAR"

I also wanted to share this, sort of a long story and not sure if anyone will get where I'm heading, I'm not really sure myself where I'm heading but something to think about. It refers to TMZ and Tupac

About a month ago I watched the movie NOTORIOUS based on the life of rapper B.I.G AKA NOTORIOUS. Obviously it covers the East Coast/West Coast riverly, the rift between Tupac and Biggy and the two shootings/deaths. I knew of the theories surrounding Tupac's death but had not investigated myself, because of the links Back had made to Tupac and I just had this feeling I needed to, I did some research. Obviously there are lots of you tube videos and photo's of sightings on Tupac, but one particularly caught my attention that was posted on TMZ BACK in I think MARCH I could not help but think March was when the ball started rolling in the MJ hoax,( Press conference announcing concerts)   this was a very recent sighting and posted by TMZ. They have a number of stories related to the sighting ie. someone claiming to be the person in the photo's but then TMZ debunk that and still believe it to be TUPAC. Then I picked up the recent references agian TMZ made linking Tupac and MJ.

I have many ideas in my head of what this could mean or I could just be reading into way too much.  :?:  :?:  :?:

MJSTAR, you may actually be onto something. Tupac's death is just as mysterious as Michael's with no real answers and with that dag on number 7 following him. Here is some info on these strange coincidences in 2Pac's death: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. One thing that I just noticed is that 2Pac died in Las Vegas which is a very key place in this whole MJ theory we got going.

And I just looked on TMZ's website, that possible sighting of Tupac was posted on April 29th and on May 1st, they "kinda" debunked their own sighting. However, I keep looking at these photos and the "real" person TMZ is "kinda" claiming to be in the original sighting picture do not look the same to me.

Tupac is Alive!!!!!! (Posted Apr 29th 2009 2:20PM): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tupac Alive-The Plot Thickens (Posted Apr 30th 2009 12:15PM): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh My Lord...Tupac (Posted May 1st 2009 1:11PM): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This sort of reminds me of the video of possibly MJ getting out of a the Coroner's white van and then RTL debunking it kinda.

However, I wouldn't rule out March completely. This sort of segues into another subject but I will pull it back to BACK. In the last update from S.T.U.D.Y./TS from TIAI.com, he states the following:

3-2. Clues About Dates in Up-dates #1 & #2

Did anyone notice that TIAI Update #1 had 18 sections, ending with “1-18”—this represented Update #1, and section 18; but it also represented the date, January 18 (1-18-2010). Although MJ did not return on January 18 (see 3-7, below), there was a significant clue on that day: the ALLJACK5ONS tweet (see Update #2).

Update #2 had 5 sections, ending with “2-5”; and yes, this also represented the date, February 5 (2-5-2010). Again, among many other things on February 5, TMZ had a big clue on that day (see 3-5, below).

Does this mean that nothing significant will happen before March 9 (3-9, the last section in this update)? No; you don’t need to wait until March 9 to check TMZ again (see 3-9, below).

March 9th is when Biggie died. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) Biggie also did a song with MJ called This Time Around on the HIStory album. You can read the lyrics here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Biggie and 2Pac are linked due to the media extravaganza with the so-called "East Coast versus West Coast" rivalry. I am wondering if on March 9th, there will be another important clue on TMZ referencing either Biggie or 2Pac's deaths that is a wink to this adventure with MJ. It is interesting that TS mentions TMZ in reference to the possibility of March 9th being a key date.

Now, how does this all go back to BACK? Well give me some time, I am going to do some more digging.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions