Re: Nancy Grace Live NOW - Regarding case
February 09, 2010, 04:14:22 PM
Quote from: "MJsDangerousGirl"
Quote from: "Lou"
How horrible if it's true that he had propofol in his eyes. Horrible. But that would turn the doctor into a murderer. Who would administer such an absurd ammount of a dangerous drug - a drug that leads the patient to stop breathing - without the intention...? And then he leaves the sedated patient alone in the room!? And still they can't prove malice? Does it make sense?  :?
They have plenty of evidence to prove malice.  I mean the man went to Med School, did he not?! sheesh.

The trial has not started yet....more "wait n see".....ugh.   :x
MJDangerousGirl, could you explain me just a little about all this? I mean... I understand what just happens yesterday but, since I live in Argentina and here we don't get this kind of news.. was this some sort of.. pre-trial? what was the purpose on this?... if he pays those 25 or 75.ooo is he going to trial anyways? can be some other charges added until the trial day? (I mean like.. homicide or something like that).
Hope you can :)
lots of L.O.V.E!

BTW: here in Argentina the news said that CM was charged by homicide -.-
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Grace

February 09, 2010, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "neversaynever"
Brian Oxman says the charge should of been 2nd degree. MJ was swimming in Propofal. It had leaked into the veins in his eyes. Oxman says this was done with malice intent.  Sorry, I was late in catching the show it's almost over. Maybe it will on later again. Taking a deep breath and BELIEVING.... :|

How does propofal leak into the veins in his eyes? Is that possible?

Please all read this before discussing Propofol any further:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Credit goes to our so much missed Annieisnotokey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 09, 2010, 05:25:12 PM
Thank you Grace for retrieving  annieareyouokay's propofal outline.  While there I got to reading the posts talking about Janet and Latoya doing some house cleaning. First can you imagine how much "the sheets that Michael Jackson slept on" would be worth on the open market if Janet and Latoya had not taken them out of there? Also I think thegirls took the sheets out of the house to remove DNA evidence that the man the paramedics took from the house was not Michael.  I don't remember the cops missing the propofol in the closet on their first visit.  That explains the girl's  planting that "movie evidence prop" on their trip in.  

On the "Dove" sight, now inactive, one of the clues in playing their game was figuring out the message of the propofol.

It was genius that "DOVE" or Michael left the clue of propofol because it's meaning is
to be put asleep for a while
like we all have been asleep before his "death", but
in a short time you wake up
like we all here have become awaken to the truth.  

Just today Karen Faye fed us some news that the autopsy said MJ had so much propofol his body was swimming in it and out his eyes.......that is just way too extreme and unbelievable.
Karen Faye was close to MJ once and in this hoax movie she may very well be pushing that information to beat that clue or message of the propofol deeper into our heads because as of yesterday most people here suddenly lost faith.

I have to reconsider Karen's part in the script.  So I sort of retract what I said about her in another thread where I called her a nail in the tire blow hard needy for attention person.  See I'm catching even myself being sucked in by the unproven information.

Anyway, I never liked propofol.  Took forever for me to wake up and a couple days to get back on track.  No, MJ could not have been dancing on propofol.
 This being a hoax become more believable especially in retrospect.
xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 09, 2010, 05:42:27 PM
karma,
propofol is such a genius masterpiece of art in this plot that I am out of words.
I wonder who invented this famous name and since when it is on the market. I have to check.
Slowly I am getting even into the fictional imagination that the name of this substance must have been modified one day to fit the plot as it does now.
I don't know if that exists / is accessible in the US: a register of approved drugs and for which cause they are appropriate. Just to make sure that the product exists at all. I have to check.

I remember that Doc Murray in the very beginning was being pictured as somebody having executed research and doing treatments on "sleeping disorders".
I always linked this knowledge to the "experimental" use of propofol for his patients in order to help them with unconventional measures.

Knowing more now, I would assume today that "sleeping disorders" would not be appropriate to label Michael but us.

And that we needed a prop and allowed just too many in our closer or farer environment to fool us around.
And I would conclude that our consumption of media crap is our prop to calm our worries and sloppyness (and who is fooling us around - that's up to every individual one to identify on his/her own).
We could easily say "and give us our daily soap" instead of "daily bread" and hit the nail right on the head.

It could not have been Diprivan (despite this name implies "depriving someone of something" which is not a bad summary either... ;-))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 09, 2010, 07:04:39 PM
Actually, proprofol has been around for a while.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (2004)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (1992)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (patents)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 09, 2010, 09:22:00 PM
Quote from: "Game Player"
Nancy was pretty steamed at the lame charges  :lol:  It's funny to see her so worked up when she has made it clear she doesn't like Michael.

Yes I know I found that stunning myself. But I think Nancy is a very smart women and I think she may have been looking into the whole Michael Jackson thing and heck maybe even the hoax sites and maybe she is kinda on our side of the fence now. Not that she would ever admit it I dont think or maybe she would after the world found out but I think she see's this is all a crock of BS with all it's inconsistencies. IMO  ;) Anyway one thing that will never change for me wether Michael is alive or not, something stinks here, very fishy and not right. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 11, 2010, 02:33:29 AM
Well, here is the thing.. I've talked with my cousin, he is an anesthesiologist wich means that is not only a degree doctor, he have a speciality. I'll do my best to make it clear but my english is horrible, so.. do your best too to understand me :P
He use propofol daily and I asked him about the "swimming in propofol" statement.. he told me that propofol is administrated by IV and of course it will be all over his body because it goes with the blood. BUT, if someone was using propofol and he have a cardiac arrest, a doctor will inmediatly cut the propofol dose and start CPR and he will give the patient oxygen, because is not difficult to reanimate the patient at least if he has some other cardiac problems.. the thing is that the Dr. can reanimate the patient even if he gets 20 minutes after the patient had the cardiac arrest.. he will probably have some serious issues because of the oxygen that is not getting into his body, but it will live. So.. if CM was really outside of the room for only 5 o 10 minutes as his lawyer stated the first days, and being a cardiologist himself, MJ will be living.. maybe with some health problems. but alive
The other thing is that if the Dr. was away before the dosis ended and the patient have a cardiac arrest but the dose is not cut it.. then that person will have a lot of propofol in his system, because even being death the IV keeps working (of course, you don't need to move a finger to make the liquid, whatever it is, get into your body when you use IV by drops).. but the thing is that no one can say that there was propofol coming out of his eyes and of course you can't say that he was swimming in propofol because he have it even in the veins behind his eyes -.- because forenses don't need to make a dosage in that area, the veins behind our eyes are the same that goes trough our arms and leg (i have no clue but a doctor surelly knows wich vein it is!).
Besides that he told me that if MJ really died some time before the  911 call was made, and considering the time of dead, the autopsy might started at 3pm aprox... if MJ was alive after he got his dosis of propofol and the cardiac arrest came later, and considering that our organism works even after we are considered dead (the organs have differents times of working remaining after the death, our brain works like 20 minutes after and our liver maybe 1 hour or more depending on the patient) then probably the amount of propofol will be lower because, yes, propofol needs a short time to dismiss in our organism... but considering this statement, he pressumes that (if Michael is really dead) he got the cardiac arrest before the dosis was ended, and of course his doctor was not there for at least 30 minutes since the cardiac arrest began.

:) this was just for clarify that swimming in propofol thing.. I do believe that he is alive and I haven't loose my faith at all.. I'm now thinking that with all this murray and report thing, is more probably that eyewitnesses program theory the one I will follow :)
I love you all!!
Lots of L.O.V.E!!
forgot to ask him about propofol in the stomach, but in conclusion he told me that the statement saying that he was swimming in propofol was unprofessional if some doctor made it, and it was exxagerated because you need to make a dosage leaving all the veins empty off blood and leaving on the other side just the propofol.. and that is not a common thing to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

February 11, 2010, 08:05:33 AM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
Well, here is the thing.. I've talked with my cousin, he is an anesthesiologist wich means that is not only a degree doctor, he have a speciality. I'll do my best to make it clear but my english is horrible, so.. do your best too to understand me :P
He use propofol daily and I asked him about the "swimming in propofol" statement.. he told me that propofol is administrated by IV and of course it will be all over his body because it goes with the blood. BUT, if someone was using propofol and he have a cardiac arrest, a doctor will inmediatly cut the propofol dose and start CPR and he will give the patient oxygen, because is not difficult to reanimate the patient at least if he has some other cardiac problems.. the thing is that the Dr. can reanimate the patient even if he gets 20 minutes after the patient had the cardiac arrest.. he will probably have some serious issues because of the oxygen that is not getting into his body, but it will live. So.. if CM was really outside of the room for only 5 o 10 minutes as his lawyer stated the first days, and being a cardiologist himself, MJ will be living.. maybe with some health problems. but alive
The other thing is that if the Dr. was away before the dosis ended and the patient have a cardiac arrest but the dose is not cut it.. then that person will have a lot of propofol in his system, because even being death the IV keeps working (of course, you don't need to move a finger to make the liquid, whatever it is, get into your body when you use IV by drops).. but the thing is that no one can say that there was propofol coming out of his eyes and of course you can't say that he was swimming in propofol because he have it even in the veins behind his eyes -.- because forenses don't need to make a dosage in that area, the veins behind our eyes are the same that goes trough our arms and leg (i have no clue but a doctor surelly knows wich vein it is!).
Besides that he told me that if MJ really died some time before the  911 call was made, and considering the time of dead, the autopsy might started at 3pm aprox... if MJ was alive after he got his dosis of propofol and the cardiac arrest came later, and considering that our organism works even after we are considered dead (the organs have differents times of working remaining after the death, our brain works like 20 minutes after and our liver maybe 1 hour or more depending on the patient) then probably the amount of propofol will be lower because, yes, propofol needs a short time to dismiss in our organism... but considering this statement, he pressumes that (if Michael is really dead) he got the cardiac arrest before the dosis was ended, and of course his doctor was not there for at least 30 minutes since the cardiac arrest began.

Thank you so much for asking your cousin about this.  That is exactly what I've heard from other doctors, that it is not hard to resuscitate someone after giving too much propofol, which means Murray is a big fat liar!!  He had to have been out of the room for at least 20 minutes, not two.  If MJ is really dead, then he should be charged with a heck of a lot more than involuntary manslaughter.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 11, 2010, 02:09:47 PM
Thank you for that highly professional explanation of how propofol works.  Getting a real education here.  Glad to have a clearer image in my mind of how "the body" could be so saturated from a drip system.  Have you determined yet if that goes along with the time line of events we also have information on...911 call, Murray cell messages, transport/arrival at UCLA and time of "death"?

Grace,
I have seen here and on other hoax sites the use of the term prop-fool.  Not saying you stole if or maybe it was you who first thought that up. I do see that the constant exaggeration of the "cause of death" due to propofol could also very well be and in our face a very clever and intentionally planted clue by Michael alerting his fans to the hoax belief.

I've said before, taking this clue from another site, in that the propofol affect when used properly PUTS YOU TO SLEEP, but/and for a SHORT TIME, then you WAKE UP.....
You don't have to stretch your imagination very far to see this drug and it's name being used as the perfect main clue in a hoax story.  Michael's message is for those who are alseep to WAKE UP, see the TRUTH, Stop Dogging Me Around, They Don't Really Care About Us, on and on.  He would not pull a hoax without leaving a really big game clue so millions of fans would be okay.

For me to keep believing in a hoax I have to think like Michael and how he would pull off it off.  If a hoax plan didn't come from Michael himself I'm sure he had no trouble finding a top notch movie or mystery novel writer to help come up with the perfect "pay back, pull the rug out from under the enemy's ass plan.  And he wouldn't have to hurt anyone in the process.

Looking at propofol or prop-fool, being used as a prop to fool some of the people some of the time in a hoax mindset, the use of propofol inside the game sure does seem like the choice drug and it certainly has become a main focal point.  

Believing that this is a hoax one would also have to believe that the deceased body being examined is not Michael, but instead is a body double or similar looking person that could pass for him.  

One group says Michael was fit and healthy the day before,  :D
another group say he was in extreme bad health for months.   :(

There is one basic thing keeping me on the hoax side >>>>>
#1. absence of DNA proof the body was Michael.  Being that in this mega super star case of probable murder and mega estate value involved I would think that DNA testing would be normal procedure, not having to be called for by the family or courts.

There seems to be way too much time/talk about collecting evidence to prove or dis-prove if Michael was a self inflicted drug user.  Now they are building evidence to see if Murray pumped MJ up with "how much" propofol so the state of California can charge him with, oh, oops, whoops, neglectful accidental overdose after letting him run free for 7 months and only searching 2 of several addresses he is associated with ????  

Well guess what...Murray obtained his medical education at 2 schools, not major universities either.  His licenses are still valid but he is way behind on re-certification.
Just because his lawyer told the judge his license is valid in 2 states, wouldn't you think someone in LAPD would take a moment to google the validity of that before allowing him to continue practice ?  It is so fake and sloppy !

Sloppy sloppy work by our trusted and well paid officials don't ya think?

But thankfully we can always count on TMZ to keep feeding us a "constant drip" of all the updated information coming our way to keep us off balance enough we don't eat, sleep or poop unless we are arguing over whether this is real or not.

Too good to be true IMO.  I think it's time for a good ole boy "Profol-gate" investigation.
Know any good hackers with free time on their hands ????????

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 11, 2010, 08:24:13 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Thank you for that highly professional explanation of how propofol works.  Getting a real education here.  Glad to have a clearer image in my mind of how "the body" could be so saturated from a drip system.  Have you determined yet if that goes along with the time line of events we also have information on...911 call, Murray cell messages, transport/arrival at UCLA and time of "death"?

Grace,
I have seen here and on other hoax sites the use of the term prop-fool.  Not saying you stole if or maybe it was you who first thought that up. I do see that the constant exaggeration of the "cause of death" due to propofol could also very well be and in our face a very clever and intentionally planted clue by Michael alerting his fans to the hoax belief.

I've said before, taking this clue from another site, in that the propofol affect when used properly PUTS YOU TO SLEEP, but/and for a SHORT TIME, then you WAKE UP.....
You don't have to stretch your imagination very far to see this drug and it's name being used as the perfect main clue in a hoax story.  Michael's message is for those who are alseep to WAKE UP, see the TRUTH, Stop Dogging Me Around, They Don't Really Care About Us, on and on.  He would not pull a hoax without leaving a really big game clue so millions of fans would be okay.

For me to keep believing in a hoax I have to think like Michael and how he would pull off it off.  If a hoax plan didn't come from Michael himself I'm sure he had no trouble finding a top notch movie or mystery novel writer to help come up with the perfect "pay back, pull the rug out from under the enemy's ass plan.  And he wouldn't have to hurt anyone in the process.

Looking at propofol or prop-fool, being used as a prop to fool some of the people some of the time in a hoax mindset, the use of propofol inside the game sure does seem like the choice drug and it certainly has become a main focal point.  

Believing that this is a hoax one would also have to believe that the deceased body being examined is not Michael, but instead is a body double or similar looking person that could pass for him.  

One group says Michael was fit and healthy the day before,  :D
another group say he was in extreme bad health for months.   :(

There is one basic thing keeping me on the hoax side >>>>>
#1. absence of DNA proof the body was Michael.  Being that in this mega super star case of probable murder and mega estate value involved I would think that DNA testing would be normal procedure, not having to be called for by the family or courts.

There seems to be way too much time/talk about collecting evidence to prove or dis-prove if Michael was a self inflicted drug user.  Now they are building evidence to see if Murray pumped MJ up with "how much" propofol so the state of California can charge him with, oh, oops, whoops, neglectful accidental overdose after letting him run free for 7 months and only searching 2 of several addresses he is associated with ????  

Well guess what...Murray obtained his medical education at 2 schools, not major universities either.  His licenses are still valid but he is way behind on re-certification.
Just because his lawyer told the judge his license is valid in 2 states, wouldn't you think someone in LAPD would take a moment to google the validity of that before allowing him to continue practice ?  It is so fake and sloppy !

Sloppy sloppy work by our trusted and well paid officials don't ya think?

But thankfully we can always count on TMZ to keep feeding us a "constant drip" of all the updated information coming our way to keep us off balance enough we don't eat, sleep or poop unless we are arguing over whether this is real or not.

Too good to be true IMO.  I think it's time for a good ole boy "Profol-gate" investigation.
Know any good hackers with free time on their hands ????????

xoxoxo

Yay!! Investigators in here are getting agressive. :D  Are we finally gonna get down to some serious business? :twisted:  :D

I am not a good hacker though, I wouldn't even know where to begin. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions