just read autopsy report
February 08, 2010, 06:12:13 PM
i  came to forum after 72 hrs , didnt expect all that . i read the autopsy report and the fine details donot look fake , no doctor will ever risk their job to release it .no matter what its not possible
           im  goin through mix emotions. why and how he could do this why he came back after living peaceful life but then things happen for reason , he hadbeen through a very hard time in his life , most of these months i was getting hurt why he had to suffer but found peace after reading this

"" He whome Allah intends good , he makes him to suffer some affliction  ""

crying happy tears for you michael , you are  not only  successful  in  this life but life thereafter , but i wish so dearly  i could have saved your life ,i wish ....
                                                       please members take very good care  
                                                                        with all my love best wishes      

GODBLESS
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

Re: just read autopsy report
February 08, 2010, 06:19:19 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i  came to forum after 72 hrs , didnt expect all that . i read the autopsy report and the fine details donot look fake , no doctor will ever risk their job to release it .no matter what its not possible
           im  goin through mix emotions. why and how he could do this why he came back after living peaceful life but then things happen for reason , he hadbeen through a very hard time in his life , most of these months i was getting hurt why he had to suffer but found peace after reading this

"" He whome Allah intends good , he makes him to suffer some affliction  ""

crying happy tears for you michael , you are  not only  successful  in  this life but life thereafter , but i wish so dearly  i could have saved your life ,i wish ....
                                                       please members take very good care  
                                                                        with all my love best wishes      

GODBLESS

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Don't go! Now we all need each other more than ever. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 08, 2010, 06:21:55 PM
Pease don't tell me there is a new autopsy report :(  Please don't do that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 08, 2010, 06:27:29 PM
dear venus
                 i know its very difficult time for all of us but i have some responsibilties , this whole month is very important for my carrer , i was so happy few days back because i got a reply from my prof of anasthesia who used to be a consultant at royal college london  said propofol is not addictive  like morphine and other addictive  but the moment i came on this forum......... its heart breaking ..... i  deal with life and deaths but i m still a human. i m really upset ,
                   i m still praying god for miracle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 06:31:48 PM
@ heisoutof mylife   i wrote  in my threads,   the previous 2  autopsy reports were fake , i have seen the whole procedure ,many times  when i was a medical student ,and i know the reporting done in those previous autopsies  were fake
     but i m sorry to say the new just released now is real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

February 08, 2010, 06:55:06 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
dear venus
                 i know its very difficult time for all of us but i have some responsibilties , this whole month is very important for my carrer , i was so happy few days back because i got a reply from my prof of anasthesia who used to be a consultant at royal college london  said propofol is not addictive  like morphine and other addictive  but the moment i came on this forum......... its heart breaking ..... i  deal with life and deaths but i m still a human. i m really upset ,
                   i m still praying god for miracle

I undestand you. You should focus on your career. But you always welcome here. The case in not closed yet.
Come here sometimes.
I wishyou good luck! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 08, 2010, 07:41:51 PM
Why you guys are so sad?? I do not understand  :? Pleas this is not over yet!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 08:25:25 PM
Quote from: "jackeline"
Why you guys are so sad?? I do not understand  :? Pleas this is not over yet!

I know after 7 months they should have been able to come up with a seemingly real autopsy report. It took 7 months to come up with a convincing document. At least we are making them improve their work. We set the bar high guys, they had to come with their best game and the thing is I'm still not biting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 09, 2010, 02:01:33 AM
Think about all those clues Michael gave us! Like TII: Believe and have faith. Thank you for your patience.
SORRY BUT YOU DON"T SAY THAT TO YOUR CREW!! :P
And all those other things! SO MANY!!! THose kiddies has NEVER say ANY word like: Daddy is gone. or, We miss you.

Just think about all those things! Yeah, (for me yesterday) today was a hard day. But I am SURE there will be more GREAT DAYS!! Like we had with the grammys you know. I am sure there will be something happen big again soon! Maybe not a come back, but maybe a clue or somehting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 09, 2010, 02:13:08 AM
I read this Autopsy report and it was REAL...it all looked professional...oh my poor michael please i want you back oh gosh!!! i feel like i just now lost you!! the reality is so powerfull it literally knocked me down when i looked at that autopsy report!! OH MY GOODNESS!! Michael I love you so much and i will continue spreading your message...which was LOVE. i love you i love you why did yo have to leave us?!?!? I love you i love you Michael  :cry:  :o  i now wish i thought you really passed away back in june because now everyone is already getting on and im just begginning!! I;m sorry i disected your life and im sorry i questioned your families feelings... Im sorry MICHAEL!! please forgive me!! im sorry im sorry michael!!! please i needed you!!!

on the other hand...Michael yes took alot of medication...but he didnt abuse the medicine...if he actually abused his medicine then he wouldnt have that amount left...he had the correct of pills remaining if not more pills were there then were suppose to be...so that proves that MICHAEL WAS NOT ADDICTED TO PAIN KILLERS!!!! he needed them and he took them according to his directions SO GO TO HELL PRESS!!!

michael i love you i love you so much. I cant wait to go to heaven to see you and give you a hug! there is no pain in heaven there are no scars in heaven...your in a better place i love you i love you i love you so much. Im going to love the world i promise michael just come back please i love you i love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 03:03:53 AM
I read it too. heavy lungs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

Eva R

February 09, 2010, 07:55:48 AM
omg. WHy are so many people now think he's dead? HE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!! That's why they have those things like the report and murray and stuff. After 7 months? Don't make me laugh..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Grace

February 09, 2010, 08:04:32 AM
it HAS TO BE THIS WAY in order to get to boiling temperature. It does not mean this is true. It is as always a "make.believe" for all those who don't look into details and prefer digesting fastfood.

Unfortunately, everybody feels the need to open a new thread instead of keeping the existing ones going. There are at least 4 open threads on the autopsy and related subjects.
Therefore I am repeating myself - sorry if this bothers those who are reading my post twice:

Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
Postby Grace » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:50 pm
I read between the lines and I read that there was no more air left to breath for him.
That's why he had to breach free like Willy and that's why we saw the open windows at Murray's child support court setup.

Don't take the coroner's report factual because it is full of false statements that lead me to only one conclusion: this is fake as all the other documents that were published by TMZ.
This serves only to stir up the heat. It is a dramatical element of storybooks.

First we have the case that something bad happened.
Then we need helpers to reinforce the impression that something bad happened.
(remember the proof picture that Christopher Weiss took the ambulance picture)
Then we need the opinion builders and opinion leaders to convince the doubting that something happened in a certain manner.
Then we need the followers supporting the case.
Then we need to stir up the followers to become activ / demonstrators (we witnessed those yelling "murderer" at the airport court house)
Then we need to reinforce the actors that they are doing right.
This is where this report falls into place. The activists need food to keep going.
The whole plot will be stirred up to boiling temperature, wait for it.
The hotter the closer to BAMs Day.

This is something I added to another thread:
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5141&start=50
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.