Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone
February 08, 2010, 09:57:56 PM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Did you guys not see the clue towards the end of the TMZ live streem!!  The Garbage Can!!

Whilst waiting for Dr Murray to come out of the court building, the TMZ camera spent such a long long time showing the following link!  Just like at the "Funeral" and like at Dr Murrays child support court case!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dont give up yet, nothing has changed the things that have kept you here all these months havent changed, we knew Dr Murray would go to court!

Sending you all a BIG HUG

Its all for L.O.V.E

Keep the faith, we knew it would get more difficult ....

;)
Thank you for reminding me.... this is when I started falling asleep... watching my computer and watching CNN on tv.   I remember this and thought a-ha !!!!!

Is this where TMZ ended their coverage?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it."
Psalm 37:29

Shout

February 08, 2010, 10:02:59 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Shout"
So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT, WE KNOW THAT TMZ IS BS...
YOU JUST SAY THAT, TMZ IS BS, SO WE MUST BELIWVW THIS SHIT OF THE CORONER REPORT PUBLISH BY TMZ???
I DON´T REALLY KNOW AND AVE PROOF OF HIS BEING ALIVE, BUT EITHER I HAVE PROOF OF HIM BEING DEAD, LIKE A PICTURE (ALIVE OR DEAD) OR A DOCTOR OF UCLA (SAYING ALIVE OR DEAD) OR THE GRAVE...
I BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE FAITH AND I CAN´T EXPLAIN WHY... BUT I BELIEVE!

Of course it does not mean that TMZ is right with the coroner report or something else...but with Michael´s death they were right...
I refer to the point that some people are still questioning why TMZ is the first who report (that is what I meant with think logical) it is because they are corrupt and pay for their information that is the only trick and that is what I wanted to express. Maybe that is the case why they always write sources tell us (because they paid for it... and of course can not tell who they are...it is just logical)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 08, 2010, 10:10:57 PM
According to this autopsy report most of the drugs (besides propofol) look like antidepressants and anti-anxiety medication. Nothing in his system was illegal. It also proves he was not a drug addict like the media have been trying to portray him as. Besides the normal complaints that come with age, he was relatively healthy.

I'm not sure what to think, but that report looks very detailed and very legit to me.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:13:00 PM
The autopsy report which I haven't read but heard some of the details seem to reflect all the rumors that we've heard about MJ before he even died.  The multiple surgeries, prostetic nose, lung problems, problems with his bones, Tatooed eyebrows and scalp.  In regards to a hoax it would make sense for the report to say all these things because they are things that people have already discussed about MJ in the past which makes it even more believable.  So to me this would be logical to have an autopsy report that says all these graphic things about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 10:14:16 PM
CALM DOWN

DID he look frail while dancing in this is it, NO
Did he look like he was stressing during the green screen scene chewing bubble gum then dancing with the crew and doing it better then them: NO

Being thin means nothing, Have you seen Madonna the last year, she looks like she has been starved but she actually is healthy and toned but it looked sickening.

Nothing has changed, Murray isnt in jail. The show just keeps on going.

The day you here a guilty verdict and they actually lock up murray, then that day I will say its over and he has passed.

But as of now this was more circus and it got great exposure and nothing happened. he went to court, he still can practice and he paid his fine, he has court in april and nothing has changed.

He has only been charged with 1 count, if they really had something they would have charged him multiple times to makes sure it sticks but as of now they got nothing.

this autopsy could be 2 things, it could be bull and info he wants out there, and having scars on his body so what, its obvious michael had face jobs, he had face lifts, that leaves scars. HE HAD WORK DONE DUH!!.

OR someone did die that day and its not michael but someone else.

But soon we will know, this all restarts april 5th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

CC

February 08, 2010, 10:20:21 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
CALM DOWN

DID he look frail while dancing in this is it, NO
Did he look like he was stressing during the green screen scene chewing bubble gum then dancing with the crew and doing it better then them: NO

OR someone did die that day and its not michael but someone else.

I´M WATCHING TII BEAT IT... HAHAHA NO WAY HE IS DEAD THE DAY AFTER... ON THE FLOOR WITH HIS LEGS UP.... HAHAHA NO WAY...!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

February 08, 2010, 10:42:22 PM
It may have happened and he may have fallen under the propofol administered by CM but remember they said he was in a coma? He may have lived, but they gave him a physical for the trial, autopsy report. It all depends on the charges he is found guilty of. If it is attempted murder, then he's alive! It's our last hope. Also I still firmly don't believe that it was MJ in the ambulance. POINTY ear remember! The pointy ear was introduced on his last doctor visit. The day before he died, he had a fully ROUNDED ear! That's how I keep the faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:26:40 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
A sad day all hope is gone now bless everybody here  we have to carry on and find out the truth for Michael and his children bless them  sorry but to sad tonight maybe I was in denial and we did not know the full truth because cm was covering up what he did .

I just saw Joe Jackson on LKL.  He confirmed my beliefs.

Seeing the crowds, Murray, the Judge and fans today...I was beginning to lose hope.  

Guys, Please keep believing!    This is not over yet. I believe in my heart that Michael Jackson is still alive and is possibly in a witness protection program.  I believe that he will remain in hiding until all those whom he felt were trying to kill him are brought to justice.  

I posted a thread (Michael Jackson Didn't Hire Conrad Murray) that is still here.  Joe Jackson called out some of the same names that I listed. So has Randy in his tweets. Joe also asked the question......Who is paying Conrad Murray, Michael isn't?????  I also quoted in my post that Conrad Murray was just a (Fall Guy)  Joe Jackson quoted the very same tonight thing on LKL.

Michael had to make a fast drastic move or he really would have been dead by now.

All of this had to happen and it has to look real and in a way it is real!

Michael was not dealing with ordinary thugs.......these men are affiliated with the mafia.
Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 01:19:13 PM by imabeliever2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 08, 2010, 11:28:42 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Please take care you two you are worrying me  if they had all been honest in the begining we would have accepted it months ago  but i feel this is the saddest thing I have ever heard  such a kind person dragged to court by those vile people broken to bits called names then not realising how handsome he was  I always listened to his speeches and stuck up for him the hatred for him has been unbelievable never understood it  we have to stay here and find out why this happened and lookout for the children  .

Dont worry about me...  im tougher than brass nails.   :lol:

Its just hard because i have wanted to see this official report for 7 months now and i knew it would be hard...  but i knew i had to see it to move forward.  xx

You take care too.  xx

I will stick around for the rest of the investigation...  because whatever happens i want to know the FULL TRUTH of what has happened.  I wont rest until i do.  xx

God bless you, DancingTheDream, I know in my heart that you would not leave me here on the site all by myself.  I am just like you.  I am committed to MJ and finding out the truth.  God bless you, DancingTheDream, your strength! You are my sister across the pond! :)  Hugs xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 08, 2010, 11:32:38 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
do you really think that autopsy report is true?  think about everything else that has gone down that we know for a fact is not true.  relax everyone.  let this play out.

I cannot even read the autopsy report.  It said that the file was damaged and could not be repaired.  Hmmmm, very interesting! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 08, 2010, 11:35:11 PM
I couldn't either, only the first 10 pages would download :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Shout

February 08, 2010, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
A sad day all hope is gone now bless everybody here  we have to carry on and find out the truth for Michael and his children bless them  sorry but to sad tonight maybe I was in denial and we did not know the full truth because cm was covering up what he did .

I just saw Joe Jackson on LKL.  He confirmed my beliefs.

Seeing the crowds, Murray, the Judge and fans today...I was beginning to lose hope.  

Guys, Please keep believing!    This is not over yet. I believe in my heart that Michael Jackson is still alive and is possibly in a witness protection program.  I believe that he will remain in hiding until all those whom he felt were trying to kill him are brought to justice.  

I posted a thread (Michael Jackson Didn't Kill Conrad Murray) that is still here.  Joe Jackson called out some of the same names that I listed. So has Randy in his tweets. Joe also asked the question......Who is paying Conrad Murray, Michael isn't?????  I also quoted in my post that Conrad Murray was just a (Fall Guy)  Joe Jackson quoted the very same tonight thing on LKL.

Michael had to make a fast drastic move or he really would have been dead by now.

All of this had to happen and it has to look real and in a way it is real!

Michael was not dealing with ordinary thugs.......these men are affiliated with the mafia.

MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN´T KILL CONRAD MURRAY  ;)  I am sure ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 08, 2010, 11:39:52 PM
Here we go again.. he is not dead, people.. when things like this happen you can't just toss all of our investigations out the window just because it "looks real" and your emptions dictate reason.. Did you see the family's excited smiles when they were leaving the building? I'm getting so tired of all the lost hope, over things like this, we have been at this for nearly 8 months, and we are not going to quit on what we started. I felt nothing but excitement all day, and the best is yet to come.. we have done so amazingly, hoaxers, don't give up now!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 11:57:38 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

I absolutely agree with this post!. Sorry but "He is alive because I can feel it" is not enough to me. I feel that we dismiss things very quickly when it is not what we wanna hear.

About the so called clues, you are right. I've read in other thread (in regards to the TMZ live stream) "there were a white trashcan, that means "innocent" or something like that, geez guys... I'm not saying he is dead/alive nor that this report is a real one, but in my opinion those things that have an "own interpretation" (numbers, lyrics, colours, signs and so on), or came from sources as misterious insiders, youtubers, twitter users, aren't valid at all, and makes this whole thing looks surreal. I could be wrong, but I go with facts. Yep, I like to think logical.

Thanks for posting this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 09, 2010, 12:25:55 AM
Let's not give up hope. Hope means everything in this world..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.