our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • 114 Replies
  • 5769 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BabyShine

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 119

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 12:48:03 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Quote from: "Shout"
So..Hm...I do not know what to think there are still more facts that Michael is dead and not alive. How can people say that he is alive when there is NO prove for that. There are just things which seem not to fit together but it does not automatically mean that he is alive (this is not very logical to me at all).

And some so called facts/clues are ridiculous (liek trash cans everywhere or TMZ being the fist who are reporting, comme on just think logical. To be honest this proves just nothing).
This is maybe strange but does not mean that Michael is not dead but maybe that TMZ is BS!!!

I absolutely agree with this post!. Sorry but "He is alive because I can feel it" is not enough to me. I feel that we dismiss things very quickly when it is not what we wanna hear.

About the so called clues, you are right. I've read in other thread (in regards to the TMZ live stream) "there were a white trashcan, that means "innocent" or something like that, geez guys... I'm not saying he is dead/alive nor that this report is a real one, but in my opinion those things that have an "own interpretation" (numbers, lyrics, colours, signs and so on), or came from sources as misterious insiders, youtubers, twitter users, aren't valid at all, and makes this whole thing looks surreal. I could be wrong, but I go with facts. Yep, I like to think logical.

Thanks for posting this.
Hello!!!
I would tend to think like you,I mean i need more than only details like numbers, colours etc to believe. HOWEVER. I really do think that the trash-thing is a major clue. Just check by " Odd stuff" the subject about the garbage. In most of the things we've seen, you can so much see an emphasis on the garbage. The guy who films always zooms it, or worst, you can see entires rows of garbage in front of MJ's house when the ambulance is there, or at the funeral ( the whole world was watching, letting a row of trash there just seems...a bit funny to me). It's just too much not to mean smth, even in the weird dave dave video on myspace ( the one with two heads), trash is also there.
Anyway, even if it wouldnt mean anything, im not impressed AT ALL by what we saw yesterday, to me Michael is definetely alive and i so much believe in his genius. The hoax is sooooooooooooooooooo obvisous to me, im having a lot of fun going through this adventure because i think this is unique and exciting....But im also down to earth, and if Michael aint back by the end of the summer the latest, i would stop believing.
This is just not gonna happen simply because THIS IS NOT IT!!!!!!
Please trust his genius and wait few more months...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 01:20:33 PM
Everything is too coincidental - he's still amongst us somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline karmaknowstruth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 170

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 01:48:15 PM
Thank you Grace for once again putting some heads back on straight with down to Earth information.  There needs to be more of that around here ya know?

The circus video cracked me up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I may have been one of those kids in the audience eating popcorn because we went to the circus many times in the 50's.  Perfect timing to post that for a vamp up in state of mind.

I want to announce that I am a die hard hoax believer.  
To do that I must retain control of MY OWN MIND and common sense.
To be a dedicated believer I have look at things from a less emotional mindset.
IN FACT I HAVE TO PUT MY HEAD INSIDE MICHAEL’S HEAD.

Lucky for me I didn’t see the court proceedings LIVE or hear LKL yesterday.
I WAS NOT affected by the emotional field of drama on the monitor or what you all are still feeding to each other today.  IMO the emotional drama of making a mountain out of petty unrelated details is an unnecessary contribution to the drama.  

You half hearted believers can all me delusional, but I envision MJ somewhere safe and comfortable in his strategy room pulling all the strings writing this script.  This is a living movie I’m watching unfold, a brain tickler and at the same time it is a chance for me and you to continue our mind control deprogramming exercise therapy.

To me this is a MOVIE PRODUCTION in the making and we are all a part of it.

I have decided to just be myself and speak freely not meaning to sound arrogant or above anyone.  So please no one take offense when I say that this investigation takes a lot of time to keep up with so when I see silly comments like: "oh, Michael please come back, I need you" or a string of "I agree" "I agree" "I agree" without further comment, or "OMG he must be really dead".  I don't care if Michael was caught smoking a cigar out his ass standing on his head.... I will scroll right on down past and remember who is just here hanging out, who is here intentionally to instill doubt and who is here helping to get to the bottom of things.

When a writer has a vision, there is a story board laid out consisting of a plot, a list of main characters and an orderly time line to present the plot so the movie is entertaining enough to hold the audience attention. Usually there is a main theme or lesson or moral to the story. MJ has perfect reason and motive to be the man behind the curtain.  What we have going on right before our eyes is Michael with his original vision of making a point to the World.  It is genius.

As we watch the production of MJ's movie the little details of observation should be brought out into the open, analyzed, then either edited out as useless or believed to crucial to his plot.  MJ has a great sense of humor, so keep that in mind.

We have to decide if TMZ is working for MJ or working for their own ratings.  I suggest that a couple of members be assigned to doing a daily copy paste of all the articles onto this forum so that 300 of us don't give TMZ 300 rating points.  Then watch to see how they scramble to put out more bull crap to again up their ratings.  It's all so entertaining but annoying at the same time.  TIAI #3 has already posted a list of links and analyzed them.  Refer to that.

It is obvious to me that Michael's movie started with the 02 conference and ticket sales.
This Is It, the movie followed after.
His brothers being happy to be in the spotlight again is not disrespectful because I think it is Michael giving them what they deserve.
A bigger example is the production of his Memorial Service that is now up for a Bet award. Granted the Jacksons are trained entertainers, but lets get real here. That alone tells me that the Jacksons are in on the hoax.

Today after watching Murray's court room proceeding I have to agree with Grace, Tink.I.Am and others who pointed out the fake feel of that.  I have never been a court of law that wasn't stark clean and professional.  This judge was reading from a script if I ever heard one.  AND yeah, who is paying Murray's bond so he can walk around free?
I've seen better acting from Judge Judy !

 Who else was sitting in that court room?
I don't have the programs to cut stills out of video to examine close ups. Does anyone here?

I wish we could get more organized. Searching on this forum back and forth confuses me.  Keeping it all in our heads is not easy. Sorting out all the speculation from fact, from hearsay, from everyone’s  personal interpretation, from what is in print, from what is heard in an interview, from body language, from knowing or not knowing the character’s past and present personality is a total mind BONK for me.

 I would suggest that if you have a comment to make using information of any kind please credit the person who said it, the source you got it from and maybe a date so we can sort out the junk and define what is Michael's script from the outsider, interruption, trying to throw us off bull crap """SOURCES""".  Hope I'm not sounding like a Bit_h here.  I've had way too much coffee today.

Also, was it only TMZ running a live camera inside the courtroom?  I kept checking local channels and haven't seen anything different.  Can you guys help me out on that ?

If I had the extra cash I would buy a membership to do back ground checks on these characters to see the truth. That could help sort out who is who and their motives and who Michael's characters truly are.
If I worked in the medical field I would be bringing facts to this board.
If I worked in law enforcement or had a friend I would have valuable information to share.  But I'm just like most of you sitting in the audience watching the big show.

I'm pretty sure Michael's cast isn't a large as we think, but then again Michael is very much loved and has many true friends.

I will be here "Until the Fat Lady Sings" as they say, here to the end which isn't gonna be for a long while.  
And in the meantime I have to remember what I'm learning here.  I have to take myself away from this forum to research "World Issues" because while we sit glued to the hoax real life shit is happening behind our backs.  After all, that is what the media gets paid for, distracting us from the truth out there in the real world.  Please be aware of that fact.

Hang in people, be strong, and believe.......

xoxoxo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline loyalfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1641

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 01:55:56 PM
JUST FORGET ALL THIS ABOUT THE AUTOPSY GUYS.......LISTEN.......THIS HAS TO HAPPEN...SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE THE PARRALELL OF MICHEALS TRIAL AND ALL THE LIES.......ALL THE SPECULATION....ALL THE FEELINGS THAT WILL BE SHOWN...THE MEDIA WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THIS TRIAL......AND THEN........AND ONLY THEN WILL IT BE EXPOSED FOR THE SHAM IT IS......THIS IS WHAT MICHEAL IS TRYING TO SHOW US......AND WITH A BIT OF LUCK HE WILL TAKE DOWN THE BASTARDS THAT CAUSED HIM SO MUCH PERSONAL ANGUISH................A BONUS........SO JUST "WATCH THIS SPACE "AS THEY SAY........XXXX
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 01:59:52 PM
Actors - all actors.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline imabeliever2

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 178

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 02:21:25 PM
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Quote from: "mumof3"
A sad day all hope is gone now bless everybody here  we have to carry on and find out the truth for Michael and his children bless them  sorry but to sad tonight maybe I was in denial and we did not know the full truth because cm was covering up what he did .

I just saw Joe Jackson on LKL.  He confirmed my beliefs.

Seeing the crowds, Murray, the Judge and fans today...I was beginning to lose hope.  

Guys, Please keep believing!    This is not over yet. I believe in my heart that Michael Jackson is still alive and is possibly in a witness protection program.  I believe that he will remain in hiding until all those whom he felt were trying to kill him are brought to justice.  

I posted a thread (Michael Jackson Didn't Kill Conrad Murray) that is still here.  Joe Jackson called out some of the same names that I listed. So has Randy in his tweets. Joe also asked the question......Who is paying Conrad Murray, Michael isn't?????  I also quoted in my post that Conrad Murray was just a (Fall Guy)  Joe Jackson quoted the very same tonight thing on LKL.

Michael had to make a fast drastic move or he really would have been dead by now.

All of this had to happen and it has to look real and in a way it is real!

Michael was not dealing with ordinary thugs.......these men are affiliated with the mafia.

MICHAEL JACKSON DIDN´T KILL CONRAD MURRAY  ;)  I am sure ;)


Thanks Shout,  for pointing that out.......yesterday was a long, long exhausting mind boggling day for all. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Offline CC

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2136

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 02:31:26 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Thank you Grace for once again putting some heads back on straight with down to Earth information.  There needs to be more of that around here ya know?

The circus video cracked me up  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I may have been one of those kids in the audience eating popcorn because we went to the circus many times in the 50's.  Perfect timing to post that for a vamp up in state of mind.

I want to announce that I am a die hard hoax believer.  
To do that I must retain control of MY OWN MIND and common sense.
To be a dedicated believer I have look at things from a less emotional mindset.
IN FACT I HAVE TO PUT MY HEAD INSIDE MICHAEL’S HEAD.

Lucky for me I didn’t see the court proceedings LIVE or hear LKL yesterday.
I WAS NOT affected by the emotional field of drama on the monitor or what you all are still feeding to each other today.  IMO the emotional drama of making a mountain out of petty unrelated details is an unnecessary contribution to the drama.  

You half hearted believers can all me delusional, but I envision MJ somewhere safe and comfortable in his strategy room pulling all the strings writing this script.  This is a living movie I’m watching unfold, a brain tickler and at the same time it is a chance for me and you to continue our mind control deprogramming exercise therapy.

To me this is a MOVIE PRODUCTION in the making and we are all a part of it.

I have decided to just be myself and speak freely not meaning to sound arrogant or above anyone.  So please no one take offense when I say that this investigation takes a lot of time to keep up with so when I see silly comments like: "oh, Michael please come back, I need you" or a string of "I agree" "I agree" "I agree" without further comment, or "OMG he must be really dead".  I don't care if Michael was caught smoking a cigar out his ass standing on his head.... I will scroll right on down past and remember who is just here hanging out, who is here intentionally to instill doubt and who is here helping to get to the bottom of things.

When a writer has a vision, there is a story board laid out consisting of a plot, a list of main characters and an orderly time line to present the plot so the movie is entertaining enough to hold the audience attention. Usually there is a main theme or lesson or moral to the story. MJ has perfect reason and motive to be the man behind the curtain.  What we have going on right before our eyes is Michael with his original vision of making a point to the World.  It is genius.

As we watch the production of MJ's movie the little details of observation should be brought out into the open, analyzed, then either edited out as useless or believed to crucial to his plot.  MJ has a great sense of humor, so keep that in mind.

We have to decide if TMZ is working for MJ or working for their own ratings.  I suggest that a couple of members be assigned to doing a daily copy paste of all the articles onto this forum so that 300 of us don't give TMZ 300 rating points.  Then watch to see how they scramble to put out more bull crap to again up their ratings.  It's all so entertaining but annoying at the same time.  TIAI #3 has already posted a list of links and analyzed them.  Refer to that.

It is obvious to me that Michael's movie started with the 02 conference and ticket sales.
This Is It, the movie followed after.
His brothers being happy to be in the spotlight again is not disrespectful because I think it is Michael giving them what they deserve.
A bigger example is the production of his Memorial Service that is now up for a Bet award. Granted the Jacksons are trained entertainers, but lets get real here. That alone tells me that the Jacksons are in on the hoax.

Today after watching Murray's court room proceeding I have to agree with Grace, Tink.I.Am and others who pointed out the fake feel of that.  I have never been a court of law that wasn't stark clean and professional.  This judge was reading from a script if I ever heard one.  AND yeah, who is paying Murray's bond so he can walk around free?
I've seen better acting from Judge Judy !

 Who else was sitting in that court room?
I don't have the programs to cut stills out of video to examine close ups. Does anyone here?

I wish we could get more organized. Searching on this forum back and forth confuses me.  Keeping it all in our heads is not easy. Sorting out all the speculation from fact, from hearsay, from everyone’s  personal interpretation, from what is in print, from what is heard in an interview, from body language, from knowing or not knowing the character’s past and present personality is a total mind BONK for me.

 I would suggest that if you have a comment to make using information of any kind please credit the person who said it, the source you got it from and maybe a date so we can sort out the junk and define what is Michael's script from the outsider, interruption, trying to throw us off bull crap """SOURCES""".  Hope I'm not sounding like a Bit_h here.  I've had way too much coffee today.

Also, was it only TMZ running a live camera inside the courtroom?  I kept checking local channels and haven't seen anything different.  Can you guys help me out on that ?

If I had the extra cash I would buy a membership to do back ground checks on these characters to see the truth. That could help sort out who is who and their motives and who Michael's characters truly are.
If I worked in the medical field I would be bringing facts to this board.
If I worked in law enforcement or had a friend I would have valuable information to share.  But I'm just like most of you sitting in the audience watching the big show.

I'm pretty sure Michael's cast isn't a large as we think, but then again Michael is very much loved and has many true friends.

I will be here "Until the Fat Lady Sings" as they say, here to the end which isn't gonna be for a long while.  
And in the meantime I have to remember what I'm learning here.  I have to take myself away from this forum to research "World Issues" because while we sit glued to the hoax real life shit is happening behind our backs.  After all, that is what the media gets paid for, distracting us from the truth out there in the real world.  Please be aware of that fact.

Hang in people, be strong, and believe.......

xoxoxo

AMEN TO YOU AND GRACE!!!
I WILL NOT READ TOPICS ABOUT DEAD, I BELIEVE!
HAVE FAITH!
LOVE
CC ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline Michaelareuok

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 36
    • http://www.myspace.com/ificouldturnbacktime_xx

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 02:44:30 PM
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Michael is alive!  He will be the key defense witness in the greatest exposure of corruption of our government the world has ever seen!  You do not have an arraignment PRIOR to be booked!  That is impossible!  The Jacksons are going to take this all the way, to the very end, and they will finally have JUSTICE for Michael when they show how someone can be falsely accused and charged with NO evidence.  None!  This will be the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation!  Michael is alive!   :D  :D

Awesome post  Lovemj I agree 1000% I know the system too and if Murray wasnt booked or charged before the DA hearing its again all bogus. He is Alive and watching us love you Michael !!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

Offline Lou

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 169

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 02:47:25 PM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Here we go again.. he is not dead, people.. when things like this happen you can't just toss all of our investigations out the window just because it "looks real" and your emptions dictate reason.. Did you see the family's excited smiles when they were leaving the building? I'm getting so tired of all the lost hope, over things like this, we have been at this for nearly 8 months, and we are not going to quit on what we started. I felt nothing but excitement all day, and the best is yet to come.. we have done so amazingly, hoaxers, don't give up now!!
I did notice they smiling/ laughing and didn't understand how they were able to, because I wasn't even there and I wasn't able to smile. I see that what we saw yesterday is a big obstacle for the hoax theory, however, it's not over. If he's sent to jail I'll give up, but it didn't happen yet and hopefully, it won't happen. It's still time to wait and see how things will develop.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline karmaknowstruth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 170

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 02:59:15 PM
Exactly loyalfan !!!!!!!!  Wish I had guts to just spit it out like you do.  I'm way too nice.

I have been on the production side of movie making.  I know how it works.  

We simply took video with 3 cameras of an actual 50th wedding anniversary only intending to record the day. The party took place in a wooded area set up with hay bales, dragged couches out of the house, built a make shift moonshine still, you name it we set the scene.  The party was real, the guests were real, and the couple being honored were class A Kentuckians, my boyfriend's parents.  It was a surprise party with more than 60 guests attending. We just happened to have a rack of costumes set up for hillbilly photos, which included shotguns and rifles for extra effect.  The photos were priceless.
Everyone wanted copies of the "video", but my BF and I just could not send copies of a jumbled mess so we put it off.  The BF, who by the way is a Virgo like Michael, and a creative genius woke up one morning with this elaborate plot in his head to make that party into a movie to remember.  

We only had to ask a handful of guests back wearing the same clothes worn at the party to take extra footage. We staged extra scenes .  Then it got out of hand and we had to ask his parents to be involved, which made the movie almost unbelievable. Putting the vision onto video is like the journey we on the forum are watching right now.

Two years in the making & editing we held a premier screening in our house inviting all the original guests back. We actually rented several big screen tvs, one in each room playing at the same time. Our thrill was to sit back and watch (and video tape) their reaction. That is the big thrill I'm staying here waiting for, just like Michael is moving toward.

Our guests were totally confused, amazed and there was barely a moment of non-laughter for the entire 1 hour and 20 minutes of final cut.  After showing the movie 3 times in a local independent film theater we were begged by film makers to enter it in Sundance Film Festival. That has never happened. But the excitement of seeing the project through was incredible serving a purpose which was a living album of his family to treasure forever.

My point is we spent less than $500 making that.  Michael has access to everything.
I imagine he has inside cooperation at LAPD, UCLA, rooms bugged, nanny cams, whatever he needs to produce the grandest "Blow Them Out of This World" full feature exposing the truth once and for all to see Go Down In History..... when all is edited and finalized that is when Michael will return, maybe.

I'm just so glad to be a part of it.  xoxoxo
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Datroot

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1314

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:02:18 PM
Great stuff - welcome to Hoaxville. :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:06:09 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I have to remember why and how I came here almost 7 months ago. I wasn't a huge Michael Jackson fan but for some reason  I felt spiritually driven to find the truth.  I don't believe I have that yet.

With the help of all of you,  I have come to know an incredibly loving and giving human being. I understand what you are all experiencing. But I'm staying until I know the truth has been resolved. Michael stood by James Brown's casket for 5 hours out of respect. I can do this for him.

"But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

Stay the course!
what a  lovely post i have been here all the time as well and after a night thinking i am not giving up there is so much that does not add up and wrong the coroner has just twittered the doc has twittered  dont you think that is odd and on the autopsy not a mention of the burn scar and the cath how could he ahve danced with that it would be impossible  i am now feeling it was somebody else there not Michael somebody that was so ill they had to cath them because they were bed ridden
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline KingMJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 78

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:36 PM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "KingMJ"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Ive just read the full autopsy report and i am in utter tears of despair and sadness.
Same. :cry:

did you see THIS IS IT?
how in he world the man look like he looks in the movie and died the next day????
he is alive!!! WAKE UP!!!
READ PAGE 24 OF THE AUTOPSY , AND IN THE 37 DOESN´T SAY THE NAME IN THE REPORT... :?
Yes, I did see This Is It thankyou.  I'm perfectly healthy today, but if I was given the drugs MJ was given by Murray, I'd sure as hell be dead tomorrow too.  Noone knows anything for fact, he could be gone, just as much as he could still be here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:11:52 PM
After last night i was  believing Michael was dead and vowed to not get on the computor again as i have been here for ever and ever  but you guys are right there is nothing that adds up and i am back with a new frame of mind sorry for opening the post like tha but i was so upset I expected Michael to walk out the helecoptor   how mad is that   or to stand there and say what he wants to say and will say  I will wait for as long as it takes now. sorry people
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ejay

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 455

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:45:01 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
After last night i was  believing Michael was dead and vowed to not get on the computor again as i have been here for ever and ever  but you guys are right there is nothing that adds up and i am back with a new frame of mind sorry for opening the post like tha but i was so upset I expected Michael to walk out the helecoptor   how mad is that   or to stand there and say what he wants to say and will say  I will wait for as long as it takes now. sorry people

Welcome back to the land of hoax! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Laura

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 67

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:54:31 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Please, we have to let him rest in peace. He is gone. I am crying while reading the final autopsy report, it is not false and it is very hard, it hurts very deep into the heart.
Dear Michael, rest in peace  :cry:

Oh,no please.. I have not read it but you sound so convinced.. Now I am really sad, more than at the memorial, cause all this investigation gave me hope.., but I am doubting now  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline knowhesalive

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 287
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 03:57:04 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Michael is alive!  He will be the key defense witness in the greatest exposure of corruption of our government the world has ever seen!  You do not have an arraignment PRIOR to be booked!  That is impossible!  The Jacksons are going to take this all the way, to the very end, and they will finally have JUSTICE for Michael when they show how someone can be falsely accused and charged with NO evidence.  None!  This will be the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation!  Michael is alive!   :D  :D

YES!!!! U R right!!!!


He is soooooo much alive... This autopsy report is sooooo fake..  FAKE FAKE FAKE
Michael Jackson LIVES....... PERIOD!
Thanks to the beLIEvers whom still have the faith.... THANK YOU
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 04:06:30 PM
My resolve is shaken, but i still owe it to Michael to uncover the truth.

Michael has given me and taught me so much in these past 7 months.  I am a changed person.

Whatever has happened...   i owe it to Michael to stick with him until the truth is revealed.

I am looking forward and dreading the trial at the same time..  but i will stay here on this forum and will not leave.  I will continue to investigate.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teine21

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 898

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 04:10:32 PM
I think it's funny, before Monday everyone here was talking about all of the inconsistencies & believing the hoax still & saying no matter what happens Monday, Michael is alive. Now all of a sudden just because we saw footage of a court appearance & Conrad Murray being charged which may or may not be real. & an autopsy report was released which might I remind you was obtained by TMZ & nowhere else, there are all these people coming on here telling us that we're crazy to believe in the hoax & that the "clues" we are finding are ridiculous, etc. HELLO just the other day you were one of the people finding the clues, weren't you? Don't even lie because a couple of those usernames saying we're crazy & that he's gone were posting stuff too, supporting the hoax.  :lol:  Anyways, go ahead & believe what the media says, I'm still iffy on EVERYTHING. Yeah, I was worried at first & was sure he was gone but I wouldn't call anybody here crazy or say their wrong there are all kinds of weird things in all of this & there's still more. There's scars missing from the autopsy report, some of the info contradicts what has been said all along, the other CM was in court too, & the whole TMZ being first to know everything & get copies of everything. That's still crazy to me, they are a gossip site not a news station. Anyways, I could go on but I think I've said what I want to. Nobody here is wrong, hoax or no hoax, because nobody knows the truth nobody knows if what we are being fed is true. There's no way at this point to find out either. So stop with the rude, discouraging comments. If we're all dumb for not letting go, then we will be proven wrong one day, until that happens, let us search for whatever we want to. & if he is gone we all want the same thing, for justice to be served & to find out the truth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ijustcantstoplovingu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1230

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 04:40:43 PM
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Please, we have to let him rest in peace. He is gone. I am crying while reading the final autopsy report, it is not false and it is very hard, it hurts very deep into the heart.
Dear Michael, rest in peace  :cry:

Oh,no please.. I have not read it but you sound so convinced.. Now I am really sad, more than at the memorial, cause all this investigation gave me hope.., but I am doubting now  :(


Oh for goodness sake,  here is a big HUG.

Dont let someone else affect your belief.  Michael is alive .

Keep on beLIEving its all for L.O.V.E

The clues you believed yesterday have not changed, be strong we can get through this together.


L.O.V.E.

edit..  and the date on the final page of the Autopsy report   :!:  09/09/09  remember that number being predicted back in september  there it is!! This could be It
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 05:30:46 PM
Quote
Rita Hayworth » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:08 am

I have to remember why and how I came here almost 7 months ago. I wasn't a huge Michael Jackson fan but for some reason I felt spiritually driven to find the truth. I don't believe I have that yet.

With the help of all of you, I have come to know an incredibly loving and giving human being. I understand what you are all experiencing. But I'm staying until I know the truth has been resolved. Michael stood by James Brown's casket for 5 hours out of respect. I can do this for him.

]"But those who wait on the Lord

Shall renew their strength;

They shall mount up with wings like eagles,

They shall run and not be weary,

They shall walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31[/color]

Stay the course![/b]



Yes! Yes! I was just quoting this the other day!!!  :mrgreen:  Beautiful!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PinkTopaz

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1013

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 09, 2010, 09:33:12 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
"the body was positively identified as Michael Joseph Jackson by visual comparison to his California Drivers License"

The best joke ever  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If I look at my driver's licence you could take me directly to prison and possibly find someone looking alike....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The name is wrong and this sentence is the last proof that there are vivid imaginators working behind the curtain. Today's standard is DNA, not visual comparison of photo with body.
If press is buying this crap then nobody can help them anymore.

I don't want to see MJ on the floor but this sentence alone IMO would have caused him ROFL.
That made me LOL! Ah, Grace, you and I may not always agree, but I definitely do here in this thread! You have such a hawkeye for all of these details that slow old me couldn't get! Bravo!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Grace

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2864

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 10, 2010, 05:26:16 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
That made me LOL! Ah, Grace, you and I may not always agree, but I definitely do here in this thread! You have such a hawkeye for all of these details that slow old me couldn't get! Bravo!
Sometimes, believe me, I feel more like crying with the rain.
But it helps SOOO much to laugh and look at the funny stuff and let go.
You are a great dedicated cat in here and I love you despite we don't agree all the times.
We have come such a long way all together.
If you want to give up, reach out, ok? Cheers...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 10, 2010, 06:42:12 AM
Trash cans and yellow things
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ijustcantstoplovingu

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1230

Re: our dear kind Michael must be gone

  • on: February 10, 2010, 06:51:25 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Trash cans and yellow things


Yellow things?  Particularly "what"?


 :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal