mumof3Topic starter

She has been saying this for a long time now do you think she has rallyed people there to show how people can turn on a human being without knowing all the facts as they did with Michael  this might be Micahels lesson well part of it and maybe kf was working for him all along just a mad thought but does it make sense
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your scenerio makes sense however it may be a risky game of roulette.

KF is speaking to fiercely loyal MJ fans. Some are over the line and are downright fanatics who happen to believe that MJ is dead. That is dangerous to lead them into a frenzy and risk someone hurting a person down at the courthouse. Someone among the group might even get antsy and try to break the police barricades only to find themselves in harm's way by law enforcement.  I was visiting a non-believer forum. The MODs had to send a special message to members that violence and  threats of violence toward Murray will not be tolerated by members. These people are angry. Most are passionate about their feelings for MJ but who knows if some loose cannon isn't included in the bunch as well.

If something bad were to happen to a fan or if a fan committed an act of violence....game over.

Quote from: "mumof3"
She has been saying this for a long time now do you think she has rallyed people there to show how people can turn on a human being without knowing all the facts as they did with Michael  this might be Micahels lesson well part of it and maybe kf was working for him all along just a mad thought but does it make sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: GirlSaturday
Your scenerio makes sense however it may be a risky game of roulette.

KF is speaking to fiercely loyal MJ fans. Some are over the line and are downright fanatics who happen to believe that MJ is dead. That is dangerous to lead them into a frenzy and risk someone hurting a person down at the courthouse. Someone among the group might even get antsy and try to break the police barricades only to find themselves in harm's way by law enforcement.  I was visiting a non-believer forum. The MODs had to send a special message to members that violence and  threats of violence toward Murray will not be tolerated by members. These people are angry. Most are passionate about their feelings for MJ but who knows if some loose cannon isn't included in the bunch as well.

If something bad were to happen to a fan or if a fan committed an act of violence....game over.

Quote from: mumof3
She has been saying this for a long time now do you think she has rallyed people there to show how people can turn on a human being without knowing all the facts as they did with Michael  this might be Micahels lesson well part of it and maybe kf was working for him all along just a mad thought but does it make sense[/q                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Why you calling Non- believers Fanatics ? { could say the same bout you Non-believers that  he was murdered} Loose cannons can be loose cannons with their mouths .Like some folks on here insisting that MJ families tears are fake and that his daughter is faking and that she got hidden radios in her purse and/or ear . That Latoya and Karen Faye are faking the emotion  and anger ,all kinds of nonsense {She is 11 no good parent would put their child through that }.without a care in the world that one of them might be reading this shit . Could that not be considered a "loose Cannon "? WORDS HURT ! JUST ASK MICHAEL !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I understand your passion on the topic and your desire to voice your opinion on Karen's motives. However please do not take frustrations out on others who post a simple reply to a simple thread question. It has been a challenging day for many people on hoax forums but we will all be ok in the end.

Why you calling Non- believers Fanatics ? { could say the same bout you Non-believers that he was murdered} Loose cannons can be loose cannons with their mouths .
I did not distinguish between non-believers or believers when I suggested that fanatics exist among the people who follow MJ. The non-believers may be more vulnerable since they believe that Michael is dead. There are fans who enjoy MJs music, the man and his contributions to the betterment of society.  Then there are people who live, breathe, and virtually sleep for the updates on MJs every move. These people are passionate in their 24/7 adoration for MJ to the point of being consumed by him. These people are fanatics. They may be believers or non-believers. BTW - I  am a believer. Loose cannons are indeed demonstrating that they are a problem with their mouths. Check  the tweets coming from Soulcatharsis for a prime example of that low level of behavior.

Like some folks on here insisting that MJ families tears are fake and that his daughter is faking and that she got hidden radios in her purse and/or ear . That Latoya and Karen Faye are faking the emotion and anger ,all kinds of nonsense {She is 11 no good parent would put their child through that }.without a care in the world that one of them might be reading this shit .
Please address that with the people who have insisted that there were fake emotions. I have not provided an opinion on that subject one way or the other.

Could that not be considered a "loose Cannon "? WORDS HURT ! JUST ASK MICHAEL !  
Yes words do hurt. Hurtful words and accusatory words were expressed on twitter and facebook toward people like Kenny Ortega. This level of verbal warfare encourages other emotionally chargd people to raise the bar and go for the jugular. This is evident by  other participants in the protest who riled their fb and twitter friends into an angry frenzy. Their simple hurtful words soon transitioned to what clearly came across as a call for action or in some cases violence. Emotions are high and people are beside themselves with pain and anger. Those two emotions could lead a fragile person to behave like a loose cannon and cause harm to someone else.  History has shown us that angry mobs behave in this extreme manner and ultimately someone gets hurt all for what the group deemed as a worthy cause.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
I understand your passion on the topic and your desire to voice your opinion on Karen's motives. However please do not take frustrations out on others who post a simple reply to a simple thread question. It has been a challenging day for many people on hoax forums but we will all be ok in the end.

Why you calling Non- believers Fanatics ? { could say the same bout you Non-believers that he was murdered} Loose cannons can be loose cannons with their mouths .
I did not distinguish between non-believers or believers when I suggested that fanatics exist among the people who follow MJ. The non-believers may be more vulnerable since they believe that Michael is dead. There are fans who enjoy MJs music, the man and his contributions to the betterment of society.  Then there are people who live, breathe, and virtually sleep for the updates on MJs every move. These people are passionate in their 24/7 adoration for MJ to the point of being consumed by him. These people are fanatics. They may be believers or non-believers. BTW - I  am a believer. Loose cannons are indeed demonstrating that they are a problem with their mouths. Check  the tweets coming from Soulcatharsis for a prime example of that low level of behavior.

Like some folks on here insisting that MJ families tears are fake and that his daughter is faking and that she got hidden radios in her purse and/or ear . That Latoya and Karen Faye are faking the emotion and anger ,all kinds of nonsense {She is 11 no good parent would put their child through that }.without a care in the world that one of them might be reading this shit .
Please address that with the people who have insisted that there were fake emotions. I have not provided an opinion on that subject one way or the other.

Yes words do hurt. Hurtful words and accusatory words were expressed on twitter and facebook toward people like Kenny Ortega. This level of verbal warfare encourages other emotionally chargd people to raise the bar and go for the jugular. This is evident by  other participants in the protest who riled their fb and twitter friends into an angry frenzy. Their simple hurtful words soon transitioned to what clearly came across as a call for action or in some cases violence. Emotions are high and people are beside themselves with pain and anger. Those two emotions could lead a fragile person to behave like a loose cannon and cause harm to someone else.  History has shown us that angry mobs behave in this extreme manner and ultimately someone gets hurt all for what the group deemed as a worthy cause.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I think you missed my point ,I have seen the Tweets , The "loose cannons " I am referring too are"  anyone "who picks apart Mj's family and close friends . Accuses them o f FAKING emotion , FAKING tears , Lying , and a whole host of other things are " loose Cannons " How do you think MJ feels ,or would feel about this ?? Some folks say him and his family are reading this forum ,how do you think it makes him  feel that their Bro ,father ,son ,uncle may be reading all of the RIDICULe ! It;s like the same thing that was done to MJ by the media and the public ,is now happening to his Family . Why was he hiding his kids ? Hello ! so what is happening now ,would not happen . GET IT ! They are "too white to be his " They are lying and helping Mj in this alleged adventure to "avenge himself ,or performance art , or save the world or whatever . I am a loving and devoted parent of three grown kids ., No one comes before your kids .NOt art ,not fans , not friends ,and not even other family members and No ,not even Money . And it does not matter if your child is 5 or 50, they are still your CHILD . folks think Joe is all about the money . WRONG ! It is like SOME of the Hoaxers are against the family . You will never find out what really happened if you{ or whoever } keep insisting That the family are all a bunch of liars and fakers . This would be a huge amount of pressure to place on the shoulders of a 12 yr. old & 11 yr old child . Wasn't Mj mad at his Dad for placing similar pressure on him ? And now he is going to do the same thing to his own children ,on purpose . As a parent . Makes No sense .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Your point and general message were not missed. However... the point and message would be better served if you reached out to those people who have negatively judged the Jackson family members  in the way that you have described. I'm pro Jackson and have been since their debut on Ed Sullivan's Show in 1969. Hence.. I have been a Jackson family fan and supporter for 40+ years.

Perhaps...you have mistaken me for another member. I am GirlSaturday. Feel free to check my previous posts  to gain accuracy and understanding of who you are talking to and which threads that I have participated in.

Please address your disappointment with the way that Jackson family members are perceived  and treated with the  forum members who participate in those threads that bother you.  I have nothing to contribute to your debate since I do not actively participate in the ongoing discussions about the Jackson family or their relationship to one another.

Quote from: "kelly wright"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"

I think you missed my point ,I have seen the Tweets , The "loose cannons " I am referring too are"  anyone "who picks apart Mj's family and close friends . Accuses them o f FAKING emotion , FAKING tears , Lying , and a whole host of other things are " loose Cannons " How do you think MJ feels ,or would feel about this ?? Some folks say him and his family are reading this forum ,how do you think it makes him  feel that their Bro ,father ,son ,uncle may be reading all of the RIDICULe ! It;s like the same thing that was done to MJ by the media and the public ,is now happening to his Family . Why was he hiding his kids ? Hello ! so what is happening now ,would not happen . GET IT ! They are "too white to be his " They are lying and helping Mj in this alleged adventure to "avenge himself ,or performance art , or save the world or whatever . I am a loving and devoted parent of three grown kids ., No one comes before your kids .NOt art ,not fans , not friends ,and not even other family members and No ,not even Money . And it does not matter if your child is 5 or 50, they are still your CHILD . folks think Joe is all about the money . WRONG ! It is like SOME of the Hoaxers are against the family . You will never find out what really happened if you{ or whoever } keep insisting That the family are all a bunch of liars and fakers . This would be a huge amount of pressure to place on the shoulders of a 12 yr. old & 11 yr old child . Wasn't Mj mad at his Dad for placing similar pressure on him ? And now he is going to do the same thing to his own children ,on purpose . As a parent . Makes No sense .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions