Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
Can anyone explain this or please discount if not important...

I was looking at the photos of CM at FL noticing there were no natural shadows, must have been overcast that day.  I could see yellow colors around Murray on the stone maybe indicating a flash used.  Guess I was wanting to see if the photos were shop chopped.

I went to save one and this is an example of how the files are named

conrad_murray_michael_jackson_forest_lawn_01_0001_Layer_5_full.jpg

Is it just me or do you think the file names are just a tad bit long and what's up with the underscores between each word?  Is this a professional way to save a file ?  What would the word Layer refer to and why is it a capital letter L - Layer ?

I didn't keep track of each photo but I feel these photos are certainly posed for by the direction of where murray is looking.

Also I'm glad for the explanation of the serial killer visiting his victim I too thought of.  On the other had if these photos were set up, staged, the reason may be to show Murray's remorse as last ditch effort to show his innocence, now that we know he is in a shit bucket of trouble with his record of involvement with James Brown.

LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED.  Keep brainstorming people.  No thought is to small to mention.......

xoxoxo

You´ve got a point....

layer is simply one image stacked on top of another. Imagine I have a piece of paper and I paint it red. Then I take a peice of clear celophaine and paint a yellow circle, and lay it over the paper. Now I take another peice of cellophane and paint some blue type and laythat on top of the yellow circle. I now have a background (red) and 2 layers (yellow and blue.)

A background with 2 layers.

This is how your image with would look on the screen or when printed. (1)

Broken apart so you can see how the layers work
Each layer stacks on top of the previous one.

That is it! The concept of layers is that simple. Photoshop uses the Layers Pallete to allow you to do this with your images. More than one layer is called a composition.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Quote from: "DooDoo"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
What is more interesting, is the company that provided the pictures, it's the same as from the ambulance pic  ;)

Also, why the hell would Murray pose for that many pictures? No pap has been able to take a normal pic of him and this guy gets the exclusive? Think about that.
Oh yes, it's very interesting!
And plus, it seems he was posing for GQ in the pics... for God's sake!!!!

"Hey Murray come on, let your body move to the music , strike a pose, vogue .. vogue, take your chance and shimmer !" said  the photograher ! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 03:26:26 AM by Twin_Stars
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Twin_Stars"
What is more interesting, is the company that provided the pictures, it's the same as from the ambulance pic  ;)

Also, why the hell would Murray pose for that many pictures? No pap has been able to take a normal pic of him and this guy gets the exclusive? Think about that.

Dr Murray is part-time actor and he knows how to pose; a real hot model  !!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Dr Murray is part-time actor and he knows how to pose; a real hot model  !!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And with that accent.. DAYUM!  8-)
 :| jk

EDIT: But what could those layers have meant? It's not like they could have added anything significant. Like a murder weapon.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

That is exactly what I thought Layering meant on the photo file name.  I would imagine that everyone has their own system for file naming photos.  When I noticed the file name we were wondering who may have taken the photos of Murray. Shit, now there is a video too.

There are too many Rat Scums in this game trying to trip us up.  Sorting out the Rat Scums into Rat Scum Packs may be found interesting and help make sense of things.  I don't know, may be a waste of time too.

It's very suspicious the long stretch of no new photos of anyone, now suddenly a movie of events is rolling faster then we can keep up with.  So glad we have some fans out there walkin the beat for us.

Oh, BTW that photo of MJ in front of the Tii neon sign in the post above....I don't think that's his real ear  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   I really don't !!!  It has to be a layered chopped pic..............

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The video I saw it was made with pictures.... I didn´t see one with video images? there is one???

Anyway layers can be use in video too....

Is it probable then that murray wasn´t there???? I read in one of the post that some fans were there that day... all day and didn´t see him, but they did see the photographers..... and thinking about how the pictures were out some days later..... hmmmmm maybe they were working in post production....

sounds like "wow this is too much"  :lol:  but nothing would surprise me now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was clearly a photo opportunity ,don't u think they knew he was not going to be able to get in ? Of course they did ,dosen't everyone know this . It is an attempt to get sympathy from the public .It seems as tho Dateline were siding with Murray too ,why such a nasty report ? To sway the public opinion that Mj was responsible for his own death ? Seem to me this was what they set out to do with the Dateline report . Smacks of conspiracy . That MJ was dr shopping ,what does this imply , that he is responsible for his own death, which happens to be Murray's defense stratagy . What a coincidence .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you! well.. in fact there are less than ten seconds of video..... they repeat the same image over and over..... it´s strange.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Rosie

Souza thanks for that! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OR!!! If there is no hoax and no escape..MJ may have comitted suicide and Murray is taking the fall.....I have heard rumors that this may have been a SUICIDE cover up. However, I am very open to a hoax/escape theory..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "still beLIEve"
The video I saw it was made with pictures.... I didn´t see one with video images? there is one???

Anyway layers can be use in video too....

Is it probable then that murray wasn´t there???? I read in one of the post that some fans were there that day... all day and didn´t see him, but they did see the photographers..... and thinking about how the pictures were out some days later..... hmmmmm maybe they were working in post production....

sounds like "wow this is too much"  :lol:  but nothing would surprise me now....
I agree with you....I just can't believe CM was really there.  I'm sure the photographers were there to capture layer 1 of the pics/video but the pics/video of CM walking, sitting, etc....could have been taken anywhere and layered onto the originals.  I just have a feeling CM is a much larger character in this entire hoax.  My imagination pictures him and his camera crew filming all sorts of things that will be released in the end showing the world how this entire hoax panned out.  I imagine the filming began on 6/25 (the missing videos from MJ's house) then filming of CM and "behind the scenes" footage continues with him being seen out with lawyer, holding "Miami Babylon" book, at child support hearing, etc.....but I imagine there's footage of him on phone/online receiving advice from his "director" and then him typing online in hoax forums, on TIAI, Twitter, who knows?!?!   I just think there's NO way he's been sitting alone in a dark room for 7 months.  The info thrown out to media that his camera crew is due to a reality show is probably a cover-up....although, the Hoax is very similar to a VERY LONG reality show/game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe that it rained all week in CA,  there is no rain in the pic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG, keeping track of the weather is a very good point !!! I'm down in Fl and don't pay attention to the West coast weather.

I ruled out suicide long ago.  The thought ran across my mind MJ may have injected himself while Murray's back was turned, since Murray said he was weaning him off the stuff, and MJ may have been desperate, but knowing MJs love for his kids and they were right downstairs for God's sake and it was a short hours before needing to be at rehearsal I DON"T THINK SUICIDE was a real choice in his mind.

I still think in that time frame it was show time, time to get the game rolling and MJ may not have even been there, that is why Murray was relaxed enough to leave the room or leave the house.

SHIT, DANG IT, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED BECAUSE ALL THE STORIES ARE SO CONFLICTING, NOBODY IS TALKING AND WE WERE NOT THERE.
I cannot go through another day of speculation.  I have to wait to hear if Murray is taken down today and go from there.

Wishing all a better Monday  :P  :|

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions