Re: PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON
December 02, 2009, 04:59:03 AM
Quote from: "MjsWendy"
Quote from: "dimmer louise"
Daydream stated that someone hacked into her/ his computer so they just closed the site down. Just like that no warning pfffff its gone. Dont really know what to believe  :? Anyway I am going to stay here now no matter what happens :)Amy sampson deleted her twitter acc yesterday to

This sounds just the like the same excuse that we heard the first time when "Amy" left the site in October....Someone hacked and got her personal information etc thats why she had to give it up...Why the same reason this time....I don't think so
getting tired of the same lame excuse they could have thought of a better one really....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 05:04:14 AM
Daydream stated that someone hacked into her/ his computer so they just closed the site down. Just like that no warning pfffff its gone. Dont really know what to believe  :? Anyway I am going to stay here now no matter what happens :)Amy sampson deleted her twitter acc yesterday to

This sounds just the like the same excuse that we heard the first time when "Amy" left the site in October....Someone hacked and got her personal information etc thats why she had to give it up...Why the same reason this time....I don't think so

Yeah i don't think so either. They sent those message and closed the forum immediatly within 1 hour. I remember posting in this thread too, it has took me over 10 minutes until my comment could be delivered. The question is WHY they shut it down that FAST. I would like to know who's really behind this all. All the members good work and our data is in their hands. We don't know them or to whom it will be sold. Another thing: In that first and last message by MJHD Founder (who really is that person?) i posted on this thread they wrote the line MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE. Yesterday nobody pair attention because of the troubled situation... but how can they know about it??? I'm corious now.  

Good to see you all here again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 02, 2009, 06:29:45 AM
Maybe someone has been 'got at' for some reason.  It does seem like someone has control of what was going on over there - someone 'in the know'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

larab

December 02, 2009, 06:38:16 AM
when it comes to mjhd, things are always the same. a lot of mistery..we never know what is really going on :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 07:22:07 AM
It would be interesting to get to the bottom of what's going on! i don't see any truth coming from this and that's a shame!! I was on that site every single day for HOURS at a time and when I'm not sitting in front of my computer I'm on my phone (isn't technology great!!). All of the hard work everyone put in to that site, the love and dedication that members have there is over whelming! I registered here a while ago and think that no matter what goes on with that site, I'm staying on this one for good. Hope there's enough room in the padded cell for me. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

steph

December 02, 2009, 10:16:29 AM
I see they have got a for sale sign up now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:32:14 AM
I hope we don't lose this one  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:10:51 AM
Quote from: "GirlLovesArt"

Yeah i don't think so either. They sent those message and closed the forum immediatly within 1 hour. I remember posting in this thread too, it has took me over 10 minutes until my comment could be delivered. The question is WHY they shut it down that FAST. I would like to know who's really behind this all. All the members good work and our data is in their hands. We don't know them or to whom it will be sold. Another thing: In that first and last message by MJHD Founder (who really is that person?) i posted on this thread they wrote the line MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE. Yesterday nobody pair attention because of the troubled situation... but how can they know about it??? I'm corious now.  

Good to see you all here again.

I saw that the MJHD Founder(who are they?) said in their post that MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE and we can rest knowing that. How do they know that he's alive? Whoever is behind the name didn't give any proof. They could be playing a cruel joke on us by saying that he's alive for all we know! I don't get it... :?

It's a shame that all the hard work and hours we put into that site went down the tubes. First they claimed that they couldn't get the database back from the old MJHD(I don't believe that, it's pure BS!) and now they  close down the site. They didn't give us a chance to save anything, BAM, it was gone!  :(  :x  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;)

I want to get to the bottom of what's going on too!! I too don't see any truth & I  don't think someone's not telling us the truth. There's a reason why the site closed so suddenly, I've NEVER seen a site close that fast!   :?  How do we get to the bottom of what really happened? Let's put our heads together and figure this thing out! I love a good mystery!!  ;)  :D

No matter if MJHD comes back or not, I will be staying here. At lest you don't have to put up with crap over here, like we did at MJHD.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :(  :x  :roll: [/color]

I think all they did was on purpose. I agree they never told us the truth and never wanted to tell. So who's behind this all? I doubt there ever was a person named Amy. I think  a group of people were standing behind this. Odd things happened in the last week besides the Database Drama. First a troll invasion, then the theory of an invalid MJ, finally the background theory. Two days later MJHD closing down for good. Now the Domain (not included any data or database) sale. Why that fast? Some say we were too near the truth and putting Michael or anybody involved into danger. I must admit that the background theory makes the most sence and explain the reasons of a DeathHoax way plausible. Then again, alot of suspicious things were dubious before. Most popular: The creating date of MJHD was June 25 2009 one day prior the reported "death" in Australia timezone.
At saturday i was checking the MJHD Conspiracy blog website and was wondering about they predicted a comeback of Amy herself at MJHD and the Forum closing they sheduled January 2010. The owner of that blog claimed their interest to takeover and purchase MJHD 2 days BEFORE our forum gone for good. Idk i would like to know who's the head of all this.

A little information: I was MJ@Heart on MJHD, now signed up here and changed username into GirlLovesArt. Hi and hugs to all! Does anybody knowing if SkylinexBleedsxRed is on here too? Thank you.
Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 12:21:33 PM by GirlLovesArt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 12:19:33 PM
What is the background theory??????????????? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]angelbear.org.uk  [/size][/color](Because we Care) xxx

Gm

December 02, 2009, 12:56:28 PM
Thank goodness for Souza and Mo creating this wonderful site! To call it a lifeline would be an extreme understatement!  :D  I was originally a devoted member of MJHD in July but came over to MJKIT at the beginning of August when the site closed down the first time round. I've spent hours here every day and only occasionally looked back at MJHD since. This is a fantastic site and so full of love - the people here are just incredible! :P  
The MJKIT forum has much stored information relating to investigations we did back at the start of the MJHD forum (July) and onwards. The theories are there too.
Relax, it's all good guys!  :mrgreen:  

@ GirlLovesArt: What is the background theory?!  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 01:11:04 PM
There was a thread on MJHD called "the background". I hope i remember all the details: The poster "GoneTooSoon" stated that they knowing people who can tell about a Las Vegas based organization named "The Group" which included people with the power of money and influences into the glamour scene of Hollywood and Las Vegas. The poster claimed Michael owed them something because they had a deal back in 1999. They demand to want it back and created the DeathHoax idea. Huge money rewards by record sells, merchandising and so on to be expected. It was very interesting the way this poster explained his this at all. I just read it by few times and unfortunatly i did not saved it or printed it out. I commented twice there. This poster claimed to have his knowledge by three different sources which were into "the scene" for years and they are trustworthy. He explained why but i can't recall those details. The poster joined our forum just short time before closedown and wanted to post more stuff like that at MJHD..... Two days later MJHD was gone ..... Idk but strange things happened those days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 01:41:24 PM

Has she deleted her Diaperforum, too? :) Dont know the link, sry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

December 03, 2009, 04:44:47 AM
Quote from: "GirlLovesArt"
There was a thread on MJHD called "the background". I hope i remember all the details: The poster "GoneTooSoon" stated that they knowing people who can tell about a Las Vegas based organization named "The Group" which included people with the power of money and influences into the glamour scene of Hollywood and Las Vegas. The poster claimed Michael owed them something because they had a deal back in 1999. They demand to want it back and created the DeathHoax idea. Huge money rewards by record sells, merchandising and so on to be expected. It was very interesting the way this poster explained his this at all. I just read it by few times and unfortunatly i did not saved it or printed it out. I commented twice there. This poster claimed to have his knowledge by three different sources which were into "the scene" for years and they are trustworthy. He explained why but i can't recall those details. The poster joined our forum just short time before closedown and wanted to post more stuff like that at MJHD..... Two days later MJHD was gone ..... Idk but strange things happened those days.

it's not a bad theory.
michael with his (hoax) deaht gain much money..
creating an hoax death he could pay all bill
truly i've thought to another theory
it's all about MONEY.
(it's a crazy theory)
and if SOMEONE (very big  :?  ;) )has kidnapped michael and threatened his relative to keep the silence ONLY to gain from michael's death?
after all la toya said: michael worth death than alive
right?
but it's only a my crazy theory
now i'll write on the right section
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike