MashMikeTopic starter

UNHEARD and TOUCHING STORIES about REAL MICHAEL
February 07, 2010, 03:28:18 PM
Hey,I just wanna share some really touching and exclusive stories about our Michael,this stories have never been heard before, i shared some of them in my facebook account and i just wanna you guys to know about them,these stories make me fall in love with him again, again and again....Though it has nothin' to do with the hoax,it proves once more what a beautiful,kind and pure man is Michael,this story knows only my nation,it told us Michael's driver and friend-Gokor, who is the owner of a great limousine company in L.A.,Mike loved his limousines cause they are made only with the help of hands,once Mike used Gokor's limousine, he offered Gokor to be his driver from time to time,very soon they became friends,so Gokor was bein' interviewed by our local channel shortly after the 'memorial"(Gokor is armenian like me) and he  never told these stories to anyone.So here it is-One day Gokor was driving Michael to an important meeting,Mike as usual was lookin' out of the window examining people outside,so suddenly the red light went for the cars and they stopped,so did Gokor,There was a little girl with her mum on the pavement,she was playing with her ball while her mum was busy with talkin' on phone,so the ball fell on the motorway and the green light for the cars turned on,a car was nearly to run the baby down,Mike was following all that,suddenly he ran out of the car to save the baby,Gokor couldn't manage to get what was goin' on, at that moment a car was to run M.J. down and he was nearly to die,thanks God Gokor managed to get him back and the baby's mum pulled her away from the car,when Michael got into the car he and Gokor were trembling,Mike was bitterly crying of the thought that the car could run the baby down,at that moment Michael didn't care for his own life,he was ready to save the girl and die himself,during that story i was crying bitterly,my heart was aching,how mistreated Michael was,this once more time proves that he's a living angel,the purest soul.So that's all,i just thought u should know about this beautiful story.So another one-The driver also told us that Michael used to disguise and take a taxi(those taxes in London which carry several passengers) with Gokor and M. Culkin(sorry for wrong spelling :) ) and go to an ice-crem shop,wait in a huge turn,so that nobody guessed that Michael Jackson was near them.So one day when they were waiting in a turn,Mike asked Gokor to tell the old lady who was near them that he(Gokor)would pay for her,the lady turned Gokor down for several times very rudely,then Gokor turned to Michael and said loudly:"You see MICHAEL JACKSON she doesn't want to".After it everyone turned to them,the old lady couldn't believe it ,she came down to her knees,was trembling and crying,Michael helped her to stand up,held her,kissed and bought the ice-cream for her.He did such kind and touching things for several times,this makes me respect,adore and fall in love with him even more,he's a priceless pearl.So here is the third and last one-After leaving a concert when Michael and his team got in the limousine,a huge army of fans was following the limousine as usual, so one of the fans wanted to have a glimpse of Mike so desperately, that she was almost  run down by Gokor's limousine, she was a bit injured, so when Mike learned what was going on, he became very furious at the securities and Gokor, he was nearly to fire the whole stuff,he invited the fan to the limousine and spent the whole day with her, they were travelling in the limo around the city and Mike was telling her about his life and career.When hearing these stories i was crying bitterly.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Oh my gosh.this has made me love and admire mj even more.the man is way different from the typical celebrities.ty so much for sharing these stories.he is just my type of person. :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

MashMikeTopic starter

Always welcome as soon as i know anything new i'll let you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MashMike"
Always welcome as soon as i know anything new i'll let you know.
Hi! I read about the story where he saved the child from being ran over before on this site a month ago, but the two stories you posted with that one are new to me. I agree, the stories are very touching. It always warms my heart that he was so kind   :D  but the haters in the MEDIA portrayed him differently.  :evil:  :roll: MJ never deserved that BS.
He is a kind-hearted soul, but a lot of people in the media (not everyone) didn't see him as such and labelled him unjustly.
It must have AWESOME and such an honor for those people to be in his presence and that woman who almost got ran over, how he cared for her like that and spent the day with her.
Thanks so much for posting these. :D :D :D =D <3 I TOTALLY <333 MJ! ^_^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

MashMikeTopic starter

Welcome, yeah did you read the 2 stories in the facebook group "OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!!!",cause as i said i posted the 2 stories in the discussions of that facebook group. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing these stories ! :)
He IS a living angel !
That's why the world needs him so much !
I admire and respect this man !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He's an angel in disguise.
How could people condemn him the way he did? :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful stories...thanks for taking time to post them...

I just feel sad that this has been said after June 25th... :(

Love you, Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMikeTopic starter

Thank you for posting too,u're always welcome. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful story. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

So beautiful! He's the most amazing, precious, loving, caring, sweetest and humble human being on the planet, I love him so much always! Thanks for sharing the stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for posting those stories...I love hearing things like this!  I would definitely not mind getting almost run down if it meant I could spend a whole day with Michael.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I would definitely not mind getting almost run down if it meant I could spend a whole day with Michael.  :lol:

same here :lol:  :lol:

and thanks to you MashMike for those stories :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks so much for these stories!
To MJ,on behalf of mankind..I am sorry for those idiots whom EVER treated you that way!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

MashMikeTopic starter

Always welcome:). So one thing i thought was strange is that after Gokor(his friend and driver) being interviewed on our local channel,by the way it was odd they did not talk about Mike's death, the only thing Gokor said was that he met Mike for the last time 3 days ago,they were mainly talking about trials and memories,so the point is that after his interview, some weeks later, one of the interviewers, when he was talking about M.J., said that he thought that M.J. IS ALIVE and very soon he will let us know about it,dont u think that it's very strange, i mean they have interviewed Mike's friend,if Gokor was so sure that Mike died why this interviwer would say such odd think,i dounno, but it's too strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions