MashMike

Re: John Landis on LKL after Michael's "death"
August 20, 2010, 10:08:20 AM
backstager absolutely agree with u, anyway JL's short films are really awesome, esp Black or White, it's a true masterpiece and my favourate one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

August 20, 2010, 02:09:10 PM
off topic but i have to point this out . look at mikes left ear. it looks like it is between the stages of the ear you see on mo and sousas blog page( really scrunched down looking) and the ear you see in the pic of mike and lisa. i bet he was born with a deformed ear and got it fixed in stages. does that seem plausible ?i guess we need to have a time frame of the pictures.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

August 22, 2010, 07:10:01 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"
Heh..

Kind of off topic, but er...doesn't Mikey appear to be absolutely, smolderingly,  TICKED OFF in this picture??? I've only seen him really angry about four times---and this picture wasn't one of those times!! Yikes!  :shock:  :?  :( Getting to be a scary pattern, number 5!

P.S., his double is right there, too, and it is not the guys in the huddle that he seems mad about. Does anyone KNOW what the problem is, here? Even Landis looks real uncomfortable---as if MJ is or HAS just screamed obscenities at someone behind him!!  :o  :?  :shock:  :oops:  :oops:

Check out all their body languages here!! Holy Moley! :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

August 22, 2010, 11:06:31 AM
things do look kinda tense there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 23, 2010, 02:48:31 AM
If John meant well, he wouldn't have said anything at all. He would steer clear of the media completely. I mean why discuss your feelings about him on national t.v. anyway--especially if your comments aren't particularly nice? What's the point? Oh,  because you want the world to hear your thoughts.  I don't know, there are motives there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions