~Souza~

Thanks again for your post TS, if people still think he's dead or you are talking BS, then I have nothing more to say.

I tried You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login today, but it said I needed a username and password. That's pretty interesting.  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Thanks TS - I have been waiting for an upate from you. I have followed TIAI from the beginning and also remember the posts of S.T.U.D.Y on the original MJHD.

It is really good have someone clearly point out these things because I felt like my brain was going into overload this past week!!!!

I did pick up on lots of the clues this week from TMZ about Dr Murray and also gorgeous Paris's speech at the Grammy's was a massive sign I thought and also leaving out of MJ from their "In Memoriam" list, however it was coming so thick and fast (esp. about Dr Murray) I felt a bit out of control. Not now though. So thank you. Also that one about Michael performing LIVE was a doozie!!!!

Those boards on TMZ can get really nasty. This week I posted a few comments there in support of Michael being alive and about some of the inconsistencies, especially with the Dr Murray saga - but people shoot you down like you are crazy or something. They are just so vile, rude and unkind...now I know how Michael felt (well kind of, in a really really infintesimal way). It's just awlful. I never responded to their comments because it just wasn't worth the mental stress.

Anyway - "the best is yet to come'...well YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can barely imagine what that will actually be after having survived what has happened the last 7 months.....really if this week is anything to go by I know it's going to be WILD! I am up for it. I have survived these past 7 months so I know I can keep going!

I am here for Michael and for L.O.V.E.
Adi
xxx

PS wanted to add too that I know Michael's message is very important and we need to spread it around the world - but man he has such a great sense of humour....like we always knew he did...Dr M visiting the tomb...LOL!!!!!!
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 07:36:45 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Thanks again Ts..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I don't know about anyone else, but it does FEEL like matters are drawing to a close.  I can't imagine how it is that he will surface, but look forward to a big surprise and, if truth be told, the ability to say I TOLD YOU SO to all those people who think I/we are nuts!  

But there's another part of me that doesn't (almost) want this to end.  I've made so many friends, shared an amazing experience, and learned so much.....will we all just celebrate together and go back to our normal lives?  Personally, I'm hoping that there will be a show or something where all the video makers and bloggers reveal themselves and share their stories along with some of us who have experienced major transformations.  Or are we already part of a movie?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

one thing about the grammys.

so if there was a hologram performance, are you sayng that that would have been MJ's cue to Return ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

MissG

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Thanks again for your post TS, if people still think he's dead or you are talking BS, then I have nothing more to say.

I tried You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login today, but it said I needed a username and password. That's pretty interesting.  :lol:

Why TIAI does redirect to this same thread ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Dear TS,

u've made my life a sense...i knew from the beginning that MJ "death" started somekind of new "Big Brother" programme but it will be something more than non of us has ever done before....THIS IS IT.....it is done....now we have to wait and see, because the best is yet to come...

To Michael:

Michael, every day i take a breath...i give this world LOVE...and i am crazy about your music, i hope u will still perform ....or at least u will find a musician to sing your new songs.....Love u....always.....

friends, please vote for Michael:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yvonne
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 01:54:28 PM by IDK3MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Gema"

It does now, it didn't this afternoon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjsweety"
ooh!!!! all very exciting!!!
But i don't get the last part: if you need more evidence keep watching for the 9-9-09 update, can someone help me understand what is meant by this??Thanks

:oops:  Same here  :P  I don't get what means the "9-9-09 update" part...  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TIAI, TMZ, I'm very very tired of this game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "EternalMichael"
But i don't get the last part: if you need more evidence keep watching for the 9-9-09 update, can someone help me understand what is meant by this??Thanks

:oops:  Same here  :P  I don't get what means the "9-9-09 update" part...  :oops:

Hi,friends, maybe this link will help: (it is part nr 6 of oryginal TIAI revealed:

and i think, after reading it that the date of MJ's come back depends on how many of us will be Soldiers of Army of Love, i think that MJ comes back when there will be 999 of soldeirs, so please, folks, call everyone to sign.......Easter Holidays are coming...let's help MJ comeback on time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Gema"

It does now, it didn't this afternoon.
Lol, that's interesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for the clarification of Paris's Grammy speech...I had a feeling there was something there but wasn't quite getting it.  Along w/some of the others I'm not quite getting the 9/9/09 part at the end.

I don't need further convincing of the hoax, or that you are a genuine informer...I've read all your posts and it's obvious that you know what's going on.  I am curious about who you are and where you have gotten the information, but it's just curiosity.

If Michael is out there somewhere reading this...You broke my heart when you "died", please don't do it again!  Wish I could be more than a fan (in my dreams).  BTW these are for you...
Excuse the RIP stuff...I'm not ready to declare to the world yet that I beLIEve...my husband would have me committed...seriously.  Stay well and be safe.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
Quote from: "EternalMichael"

Hi,friends, maybe this link will help: (it is part nr 6 of oryginal TIAI revealed:

and i think, after reading it that the date of MJ's come back depends on how many of us will be Soldiers of Army of Love, i think that MJ comes back when there will be 999 of soldeirs, so please, folks, call everyone to sign.......Easter Holidays are coming...let's help MJ comeback on time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yvonne

You don't honestly believe this, do you?
MJ making his doing dependent on whether there are 999 people in a list somewhere in the web?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you TS. I am a firm believer, nothing can make me believe he's dead anymore. God Bless.  8-)  8-)  8-)  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions