What I don't get is why are all these people going to be there? Laytoya, Karen, etc.? Sounds more like a press conference to announce MJ's really still with us!

I suppose we shall figure it out on Monday!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

with all these "important" people going to attend on Monday, sure makes ya want to be there, doesn't it?!?!?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "Iused2dream"
with all these "important" people going to attend on Monday, sure makes ya want to be there, doesn't it?!?!?  

UGH! Yeah!
I live like 30 minutes away, but I have school and I can't drive.
I almost feel like walking all the way there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

bec

LaToya may well be in charge of pushing the murder idea. She WAS the first to suggest murder. She planted the seed of the idea into the headlines so the media could run with it.

You see, it's all part of the plan. Murray MUST be charged criminally for this to work. I'm sure of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "bec"
LaToya may well be in charge of pushing the murder idea. She WAS the first to suggest murder. She planted the seed of the idea into the headlines so the media could run with it.

You see, it's all part of the plan. Murray MUST be charged criminally for this to work. I'm sure of it.

When I first heard of Michael's death I thought "murder" too and sometimes still sway to that side. It wasn't because of anything Latoya said, I thought that even before I heard what she said. I followed alot of Michael's court cases/business deals etc from the past, which is why I thought this and believe the hoax to be for genuine and legit reasons.

Latoya has maintained the "murder" theory from the get go, regardless of what her brothers have said. She has not contradicted herself in that belief either.

It bothers me that herself and Karen will attend on Monday.  Latoya of all people would know if this was a hoax or not since she was the one that signed the forms at the hospital and for the coroner as well as viewed the body etc.  I'm not sure what they hope to gain here with their attendance, particularly with fans being urged to descend on the courthouse on Monday.  Someone could be seriously injured, if not killed from these actions.  

Something is definitely amiss here and something serious too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

I don't think so! Murray will not be prosecuted for a crime he did not commit. In any case, Michael would never have an innocent person go to jail or get prosecuted just because its part of some "plan" of his! Remember Murray also had a lot of income and carreer/image damages due to all this.
So if anyone gets prosecuted, it will be because they actually committed a crime, be it: involuntary manslaughter, murder, or attempted murder. Which in the latter case, Michael could still be alive for instance in a WPP.
This is not some sort of game!
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:50:04 AM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "sunburst"
what i hope is that the authorities now have enough evidence to expose a conspiracy, and LaToya will be there to say that fortunately, her brother escaped before anyone could kill him.  BAM!
I don't think that Latoya will be the key figure in the hoax, I rather think she's not even on in it. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shes just playing with media see how the family have been on like every news channel just about every country with this dont panic  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Raven"

I don't think so! Murray will not be prosecuted for a crime he did not commit. In any case, Michael would never have an innocent person go to jail or get prosecuted just because its part of some "plan" of his! Remember Murray also had a lot of income and carreer/image damages due to all this.
So if anyone gets prosecuted, it will be because they actually committed a crime, be it: involuntary manslaughter, murder, or attempted murder. Which in the latter case, Michael could still be alive for instance in a WPP.

Oh right because the legal system in this country ONLY prosecutes guilty people, right? Be REAL careful before you answer. No, it's not a game. The media has tried and convicted Murray before charges are even brought, right? SOUND FAMILIER???

See this blog post for more info: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Murray is an actor, Raven.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I am so happy that someone in the family is finally speaking up and realizing that others are involved.  I know that Latoya has done and said weird things in the past, but I 100% believe that others are involved.
I so agree!!!!!  And in my opinion, if anybody in that family is capable of spilling the beans, LATOYA would be the one :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Raven

Quote from: "Raven"

Oh right because the legal system in this country ONLY prosecutes guilty people, right? Be REAL careful before you answer.  
The legal system prosecutes people that are under SUSPICION. People are only found guilty untill a Judge or Jury rules so. You are being very offensive, like I wrote above, to even suggest that Michael is the kind of person that would have an innocent man get prosecuted or even go to jail for him!! So if Murray get's prosecuted, there are suspicions against him.

No, it's not a game. The media has tried and convicted Murray before charges are even brought, right? SOUND FAMILIER???

See this blog post for more info: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Murray is an actor, Raven.
Yes the media can be ruthless...so? You confirm it's not a game but then start talking about Murray being an actor...
You're insulting Michael and talking absolute nonsense, and then I'm putting it politely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions