Another reason to discard the Coma stuff...IMHO
February 06, 2010, 03:59:57 AM
It just struck me somehow when yesterday, I was thinking about the coma theory......Actually I was tying to find THE most convincing piece of evidence in this whole saga that could somehow contradict the coma theory......

....And THAT most convincing peice of evidence is the PAIN VS. PAINS at the memorial...

If Mike were in coma then WHO recited that POEM at the end of "Will you be there?"......
....Arguing that the Jacksons could have hired some kind of a mimic or a voice impersonator doesnt make any sense does it? Because then it would have to mean that the Jacksons,amidst all that confusion and commotion, forgetting about all their grief and tragedy , decided to conduct a "Whos the best Michael Jackson mimic" audition and then selected the best man for the job?

No matter how good the impersonator, there would always be a difference between the REAL voice and an impersonator's voice......And the voice at the memorial sounded pretty original.....I mean its not easy to mimic MJ"s voice is it? Its somewhere between the voice of a 12-year old boy and a 16-year old boy.......with a unique soothing quality that cannot be matched by any mimic......We all, when it comes to mimicing MJ, do it by making our voices as girlish as we can.....But that is NOT how MJ's voice is.....Its got a sort of a peaceful tone to it thats hard to match.....

Just like everyone likes to copy Sylvester Stallone's voice by making their voices as manly as they can.......But the difference between the impersonated voice and the original voice STAYS NO MATTER WHAT.   :roll:  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, could it be that they used another take of the same speech minus the "pains" for the memorial? I know in studio they often do multiple takes of the same song.
Furthermore, Michael's voice got slightly deeper and slightly richer as time passed. I noticed that in the memorial service, the clip of "pains' sounded like Michael in the mid to late '90's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

somewhere in the old forum archives is a vid with a full version of WILL YOU BE THEREin which Michael actually says painS and not just pain.  There was more than one recording of that song, or at least the poem part.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

That is possible.... but I don´t understand why are they using other versions instead of the originals.... it doesn´t make sense....like in Grammys "earth song" , I can´t tell for sure he is singing live.... but I´m sure it´s not the cd version.... just odd.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

bec

Oh come on, you totally pulled this off my comment on April's blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
somewhere in the old forum archives is a vid with a full version of WILL YOU BE THEREin which Michael actually says painS and not just pain.  There was more than one recording of that song, or at least the poem part.

That's absolutely 100% false.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Look bec.......I AM NOT A GLORY HOG......

Theres been a terrible misunderstanding on your part here......I'm sorry, but cant 2 peopel come up with the same idea simultaneously??

I dunno to what time zone these forums are set to.....But yesterday when I checked Aprl's blog.....which BTW, is set to Florida time IMO.....the latest comment still was posted by user LHB......So maybe its because of the time gap...or perhaps you posted afetr I navigated away from that page.......But I DID NOT WRITE THIS ARTICLE WITH THE SPECIFIC PRPOSE OF STEALING YOUR CREDIT......HOLY CRAP! HOW CAN YOU JUST ACCUSE ME LIKE THAT?  WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

I'm NOT GONNA WIN THE PULITZER PRIZE HERE AM I? ITS JUST THAT YOU AND ME CAME UP WITH THE SAME IDEA SIMULTANEOUSLY..........

And even April has admitted time and again that the DEA theory was her idea although a lotta peopel also came up with that theory at the same time...but she was the first to post......and even she said inher last post that its NOT ABNORMAL for 2 people to come up with the same idea......I wont apologize for something that I didnt do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah, unless the famil actually preferred the version with "pains" in it, there's no real reason why they'd choose it over the regular version.
I thought the Grammys one sounded like the recorded version. The reason why it sounds like he's right there with them is due to the mixers and the soundboards they've got on stage. Plus, the mics used can pick up sound for all intents and purposes pretty much as you would hear them live.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Off topic, sorry....  but what does "IMHO" mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Off topic, sorry....  but what does "IMHO" mean?
in my honest opinion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

mumof3

so did we find out if there realy is recordings of pains because I have never heard it please can you tell because that is the first main thing I noticed and I was shocked not you say there are many pains can you tell me where please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Look bec.......I AM NOT A GLORY HOG......

Theres been a terrible misunderstanding on your part here......I'm sorry, but cant 2 peopel come up with the same idea simultaneously??

I dunno to what time zone these forums are set to.....But yesterday when I checked Aprl's blog.....which BTW, is set to Florida time IMO.....the latest comment still was posted by user LHB......So maybe its because of the time gap...or perhaps you posted afetr I navigated away from that page.......But I DID NOT WRITE THIS ARTICLE WITH THE SPECIFIC PRPOSE OF STEALING YOUR CREDIT......HOLY CRAP! HOW CAN YOU JUST ACCUSE ME LIKE THAT?  WHY WOULD I DO THAT?

I'm NOT GONNA WIN THE PULITZER PRIZE HERE AM I? ITS JUST THAT YOU AND ME CAME UP WITH THE SAME IDEA SIMULTANEOUSLY..........

And even April has admitted time and again that the DEA theory was her idea although a lotta peopel also came up with that theory at the same time...but she was the first to post......and even she said inher last post that its NOT ABNORMAL for 2 people to come up with the same idea......I wont apologize for something that I didnt do.

sorry off thread and a bit personal - but why have you called yourself doctor death? is it after CM?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "mumof3"
so did we find out if there realy is recordings of pains because I have never heard it please can you tell because that is the first main thing I noticed and I was shocked not you say there are many pains can you tell me where please.

No it's false. There is no recording of "pains" that has been produced for evidence. "PainS" has never been debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions