After watching a video in reguards to Michael being Dave Dave and how at times he would disquise himself to bring awareness to a cause  like burn victims ect I have a new thought that I don't think we have talked about.
  Drugs, I have a brother who has been an addict for 30 years I  know an addict        when I see one  and I know I don't know for sure if Micheal used but seeing This is it I saw someone who had a very clear mind and in my opinion could not do a production like that at all while being high even Jane Velez Mitchell said she didn't buy him being an addict and we all know he  still  had it and was very clear minded and knew what he wanted and knew what he  had to do not only musically but creativly as well. I have also heard in a couple of interviews that Michael was against drugs and that he thought that when an artist had a writers block that he felt that was a poor excuse and that pills were clouding their creative prosess. Maybe he is doing this to bring awarenss to Drug use . What do you think
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah could be one reason. Though I think he DID use something at some point. I watched this concert on YouTube (can't recall which but I think it was HiStory tour anyway at the end he "flew" away like a rocket or what ever) And it was horrible to my mind. I mean you could see him getting really tired and when he sang Billie Jean he just mumbled something you know... And after he took a break he was so energetic after just a couple of minutes' rest... I was positive he had taken something at the backstage.

But maybe he had already got rid of drugs or wanted to get rid of them and saw this death hoax as an opportunity. But really I don't know what to think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "suomursu"
Yeah could be one reason. Though I think he DID use something at some point. I watched this concert on YouTube (can't recall which but I think it was HiStory tour anyway at the end he "flew" away like a rocket or what ever) And it was horrible to my mind. I mean you could see him getting really tired and when he sang Billie Jean he just mumbled something you know... And after he took a break he was so energetic after just a couple of minutes' rest... I was positive he had taken something at the backstage.

But maybe he had already got rid of drugs or wanted to get rid of them and saw this death hoax as an opportunity. But really I don't know what to think.

That was Bucharest Dangerous Tour, it's weird I just finished watching my Dvd for the umpteenth time haha but I don't think he ever used drugs, he was probably worn out from dancing the past 2 hours  ;)

But also, that wasn't him in the rocket it was a stunt double just to let you know  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

lisap27

i've discussed this a million times with my mum, and she just can't get over why he would even risk taking drugs cos of his children, how he loved them, they was his life, he didn't trust many people, and letting someone give him a sedative / anasthetic whatever i just don't buy it!! to knock him out, and make him unaware of who was around him etc, i think he would have just stayed awake personally, he'd have gone to sleep eventually, but i dunno him personally so i can't really say..

i watched the frank dileo interview again the other day and he said Mike was healthy, took vitamins, ate healthy and only hired Dr Murray incase he was sick, cos the show had to go on even if he was sick, he was the showman, and Mike always shed weight before a concert, it was just something he did cos he wanted to look a certain way..

i just hope and pray that if Mike is D*@D his message of drug abuse is spread far and wide an people listen cos this is a sad sad situation if its all true.. :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoriCStone"
After watching a video in reguards to Michael being Dave Dave and how at times he would disquise himself to bring awareness to a cause  like burn victims ect I have a new thought that I don't think we have talked about.
  Drugs, I have a brother who has been an addict for 30 years I  know an addict        when I see one  and I know I don't know for sure if Micheal used but seeing This is it I saw someone who had a very clear mind and in my opinion could not do a production like that at all while being high even Jane Velez Mitchell said she didn't buy him being an addict and we all know he  still  had it and was very clear minded and knew what he wanted and knew what he  had to do not only musically but creativly as well. I have also heard in a couple of interviews that Michael was against drugs and that he thought that when an artist had a writers block that he felt that was a poor excuse and that pills were clouding their creative prosess. Maybe he is doing this to bring awarenss to Drug use . What do you think

I think this is very much so possible...personally i don't think Michael was ever on drugs...he's always been anti-drugs...i think him saying he went to rehab and what not during the dangerous tour was all part of the hoax to make it more believable now...i do agree with you though that this a definte possibility...good thinking  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

I think a big part to the healing of the world is speaking up and out, about building of mini malls, parking garages, and sky scrapers. We need to replenish the earth. Not live in Bedrock, plant some seeds on good ground.
We walk down our streets on mortar, not grass. Get it; Bedrock
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

I think this possibly be why he chose to "die" that way, but not exactly why he hoaxed his death.
but we do agree that he is doing this to bring awareness to many things!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions