a tour member's PRAISE of Michael Jackson
February 05, 2010, 06:03:28 PM
I met an actor in Atlanta, GA 2 falls ago who was going to a callback for a cop role in a Tyler Perry movie. I couldn't sleep and was in the lobby reading of the place I was staying at when in walks this guy to get a glass of water in the common room. We were speaking about acting and our favorite performers. Michael Jackson came up tops for both of us.

This actor's best friend who was also there that evening, was one of Michael Jackson's videographers for the BAD, DANGEROUS and HIStory tours.The actor went on and on about how wonderful Michael Jackson was to his friend as a boss. That he ALWAYS took care of his team of people down to the finest details. This actor had the opportunity to go with his videographer friend to the HIStory tour for several days. He couldn't believe the experience he had from the concierge service, to the limos, to the birthday party he attended in one of the hotel suites after the show for staff members having a birthday that week. Michael threw this party and made it a point to verbalize how he truly appreciated each person's time and talents away from their family and friends to make his dreams come alive. Mike also gave time off (including day passes to local attractions) and flew staff's family in because family was at the forefront. This guy was dumbfounded that Michael was so humble and really tried to connect and appreciated EVERYONE on the tour. It was awesome to hear how he sat almost first row to and experienced Mike's performance from behind the camera with his friend. I was beaming as he told this.

This 2 hour+ conversation that came out of thin air was so meant to be. What I walked away with from that conversation was pure hope in humanity. And confirmation, once again, that Michael Jackson was not only extremely professional, but also just like the rest of us. It still makes me smile.

Just wanted to share... :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: a tour member's PRAISE of Michael Jackson
February 05, 2010, 06:10:31 PM
Thankyou a great story lots of lovely storys coming out now showing people what he was realy like..bless him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
February 05, 2010, 06:17:26 PM
Thank you for sharing your story! I love hearing the good stories for a change. Why can't more people open their eyes to see who Michael really is? He is all about LOVE and so am I and it really bothers me that more people aren't getting Michael's message! :(

Anyway, great story and again,thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

February 05, 2010, 06:23:39 PM
Very nice story!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

February 06, 2010, 09:54:13 AM
thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

February 06, 2010, 06:15:36 PM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
I met an actor in Atlanta, GA 2 falls ago who was going to a callback for a cop role in a Tyler Perry movie. I couldn't sleep and was in the lobby reading of the place I was staying at when in walks this guy to get a glass of water in the common room. We were speaking about acting and our favorite performers. Michael Jackson came up tops for both of us.

This actor's best friend who was also there that evening, was one of Michael Jackson's videographers for the BAD, DANGEROUS and HIStory tours.The actor went on and on about how wonderful Michael Jackson was to his friend as a boss. That he ALWAYS took care of his team of people down to the finest details. This actor had the opportunity to go with his videographer friend to the HIStory tour for several days. He couldn't believe the experience he had from the concierge service, to the limos, to the birthday party he attended in one of the hotel suites after the show for staff members having a birthday that week. Michael threw this party and made it a point to verbalize how he truly appreciated each person's time and talents away from their family and friends to make his dreams come alive. Mike also gave time off (including day passes to local attractions) and flew staff's family in because family was at the forefront. This guy was dumbfounded that Michael was so humble and really tried to connect and appreciated EVERYONE on the tour. It was awesome to hear how he sat almost first row to and experienced Mike's performance from behind the camera with his friend. I was beaming as he told this.

This 2 hour+ conversation that came out of thin air was so meant to be. What I walked away with from that conversation was pure hope in humanity. And confirmation, once again, that Michael Jackson was not only extremely professional, but also just like the rest of us. It still makes me smile.

Just wanted to share... :)

Lovely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 10:40:52 AM
Thank you for sharing.

:)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 11:12:49 AM
Beautiful.  You can almost sense how Michael would be to the people who worked closely with him.  It seems to float right off of him, the sensitivity and genuine appreciation and compassion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions