JUST POSTED:

Dr. Conrad Murray will walk into court on his own free will Monday and face the judge after being charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Our sources say counsel for Murray spoke by phone with members of the L.A. County District Attorney's Office this morning and the D.A. agreed Dr. Murray could surrender without being arrested.

Unless the LAPD intervenes on its own and hooks Dr. Murray up, we're told he'll show up in court with a bail bondsman on Monday. We're also told the recommended bail will be $25,000, which will be posted on the spot.

Sources also tell TMZ the arraignment will take place at 1:30 PM on Monday.

The judge will order Dr. Murray to go to an LAPD station for booking. It's unclear how long Murray will have to appear at the station.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

:o  :shock:  ONLY $25,000 DOLLARS BAIL FOR KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON?????????????????????I'm gonna have a freaking heart attack before this mess is over. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Omg         did Michael die ????  All that work hoaxing his death and now he died anyway?????

Shit, you guys are confusing me......... :?  :lol:  :oops:  ;)  :lol:  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUIT WATCHING!! QUIT WATCHING TMZ!!! JUST QUIT WATCHING!!!
 Guys TMZ are annoying the crap out of me. They do this for ratings so they will be well known...they are using michaels name to get attention! have u not noticed that this has been going on for a week! I am POed right now.
someone needs to call and point blankly say is MIchael alive lol and see how their tone of voice is...and record it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

Nice work!   Very nice!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
QUIT WATCHING!! QUIT WATCHING TMZ!!! JUST QUIT WATCHING!!!

someone needs to call and point blankly say is MIchael alive lol and see how their tone of voice is...and record it!!

For sure! Someone do it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

ha ha ha ha ha  I'm about to pee my pants at the clapping audience ani  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Repeat after me >>>

I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ
THEY SUCK THEY SUCK THEY SUCK THEY SUCK THE BIG ONE THEY SUCK THEY SUCK
I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ I WILL NOT WATCH TMZ

Can I say that here???????
I think TMZ is going to keep it up as long as we fall for it.

HEY GUYS, DONT FORGET TO WATCH DATELINE AT 9PM ON NBC  :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can ya giv me a link to watch it online?...i dont have tv here lol because i dont believe in tv... it distracts u from things that you need to get done haha or just keep me posted please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Forgot to mention that could it be that until we stop believing in or reacting to the lies of the media Michael won't call them off of us?????

Doesn't matter if we hear news reports on Fox or NBC or BBC or any big one.  All someone has to do is feed them the lies and they report it.  IDK how any of them or if they do double check their sources before reporting.

You heard what Mo found out from the coroner that there is that 1% of someone dummying up a death certificate.  We are not there talking to the lawyer or murray or inside LAPD seeing the real truth for ourselves.  We're just out here in tv or cyber land getting sucked into whatever illusion they feed us.  

Don't you think Michael would be disappointed we fell for the crap?.  I don't want to be portrayed as a dummy in his big movie of how the fans stayed sucked in........... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

im not sucked in lol im jus waiting to see wat happens....but can u giv me a link to the thred wer mo tlked to the coroner please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's the first post in this very thread, but where did everyone go????

Also I tried going to nbc.com to find how to watch dateline online tonight, then got sidetracked trying to get my own tv, cable system going.  We had severe rain storms earlier, shit I need my tv too........I'm starving got to eat  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

I am watching it right now and guys it aint looking good :( A lot of it is concerning the trials and how they led to Mj's drug abuse (I am not saying it ) the show is very interesting though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
I am watching it right now and guys it aint looking good :( A lot of it is concerning the trials and how they led to Mj's drug abuse (I am not saying it ) the show is very interesting though.
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO US!!! I HAVE NO TV I DONT OWN ONE!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Now they are covering his life while he was in Bahrain. We also have Randy Tarobelli speaking. Also they are speaking of MJ relationship with the King of Bahrains son. Jermaine was friends with him. The king of Bahrain paid Jacksons legal fees off of the trials. :(  A friend of Shake Abdula says in U.S> MJ was superstar, icon but there in Bahrain he was just a regular person!! oMG! The king of Bahrain financed MJ's life , and MJ was expected to record some songs. King asked for two albums that was their agreement.  OMG so many Bahrains speaking, muslims! They say they never ever saw MJ using drugs. OMG they say the King of Bahrain and MJ fell out! :( and Michael did not hold up his end of the bargain. The king spent millions on MJ. The king sued for 7 million! Next they have a guy from Ireland Michael Flalick ? He was Mj friend from Ireland and will speak next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Now they are covering his life while he was in Bahrain. We also have Randy Tarobelli speaking. Also they are speaking of MJ relationship with the King of Bahrains son. Jermaine was friends with him. The king of Bahrain paid Jacksons legal fees off of the trials. :(  A friend of Shake Abdula says in U.S> MJ was superstar, icon but there in Bahrain he was just a regular person!! oMG! The king of Bahrain financed MJ's life , and MJ was expected to record some songs. King asked for two albums that was their agreement.  OMG so many Bahrains speaking, muslims! They say they never ever saw MJ using drugs. OMG they say the King of Bahrain and MJ fell out! :( and Michael did not hold up his end of the bargain. The king spent millions on MJ. The king sued for 7 million! Next they have a guy from Ireland Michael Flalick ? He was Mj friend from Ireland and will speak next.
ugh they are making MJ sound like he is not reliable and that he makes bad business decisions.... If MJ ever wants to e NORMAL then he should go to Bahrain then since they dont treat him any different IMO...but i dont think i like this show already lol but keep the info comingh..thank you so  much really
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions