~Souza~Topic starter

Re: NWO, 9/11 and War against 'Terror'
February 06, 2010, 06:06:37 AM
Quote from: "ROFL"
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
But questions are still allowed, aren`t they? Just to make sure  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

OMG people like you are just wooow , I see you on every illuminati threads laughing and saying why why why almost WHY this CRAP ?

Haha, you noticed that too ROFL?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2010, 03:50:48 PM
Discuss with someone, do and you think your of the Obama Novel if in a year of Government has not done anything? and the person replied: "no good, your know, the intends to end the war". In that case, there is a friend that will give you the Novel Prize for literature "by having intentions" write a novel transcendent and successful. But one will receive prizes novel medicine "by having intentions" find the cure for cancer and as so we could continue with all categories. As the saying: "hell is full of good intentions and the sky of good works.

What people seem not to realize is that the Obama-mania resembles an elaborate advertising trick. American policy was so discredited that the powerful occurred them: "what about if we put a black candidate?, so people believe". Just view as when Obama had recently gained, each step that gave transmitted it up by CNN: "! Obama planted a tree!", "! Obama embraces a child!" and everything between applause and cheer. What I wonder what pays one to give you a novel?. Well, we already know that equal Obama may not object to those who move their wires, already spent with Kennedy, if the Iluminati decide bothering them him "stray" and no Jack Bauer to save him. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shout

February 06, 2010, 04:23:32 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Where is the connection to MJ? What are you going to tell us bx
y posting these videos?

You want to know why Michael could know about it then pay attention to his relationships...I do not really know and no one really does here whether Michael did it to make people aware of NWO but it really could be. He is an intelligent person and to be honest if I was MJ I would do it to make people aware what COULD really happen IF NWO is no longer just an imagination but fact. When I was 19 years old (I am 26 years old now) I have learned about NWO at school it is an Elite School (Elite Gymnasium)... why do you think it was a part in our education because it is BS...No!. I do really think that NWO is not a fake...it is a concept in which people are interested but whether it is realistic to spread it around the world hm...I really have doubts about it as well. But it does exist and if you do not want to listen to it it is okay for me and I respect your question whether Michael is the one who wants us to pay attention to THAT topic. We do not know it is the honest answer.

[youtube:2fkmn9zi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ej5gFO_Co[/youtube:2fkmn9zi]
[attachment=1:2fkmn9zi]bill-clinton-prince-jackson-michael-jackson-splash-658870673.jpg[/attachment:2fkmn9zi]
Prince and Bill Clinton
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

paula-c

February 06, 2010, 07:49:11 PM
The Illuminati and their henchmen are deceiving for us to continue relying on a system they are blowing from within, and thus, when only ruins remain, having us at their mercy, because we reacted too late. They will then seek to impose, as always in the shadows, the so-called New World Order

I, for example, those who believe the United States made an attempt on himself in the 11-S to justify everything that came afterwards, and I need not remind you now, right?. I am also of those who believe that 11-M could not be organized by four types accusing the prosecution (by the way, are already on the street) and it is very suspicious that the police removed evidence of capital scrapping trains and wiping with acetone . Maybe it's time that you read these words from a man named Denis Healey, former British defense secretary: "World events do not happen by accident but is occurring, no matter if they have to do with national issues or commerce, and many of them are made by those who pull the strings. " :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 07, 2010, 07:41:50 PM
I have a hard time to believe one word of any of the videos posted. With youtube anyone can have an opinion, even if is too much.

Is just finding enemies, conspiracies.....

Yeah, the freemansons are going to take over the world  :roll:

I have been reading and watching videos and interviews lately about the "evil freemansons" and I cannot see the logic, because there is no logic.

Anyone can create a bad opinion about something  :roll:  or a positive, like this video....

At the end, one decides  :mrgreen:

[youtube:2eph0nui]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4sHSdYFdGI[/youtube:2eph0nui]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 08, 2010, 01:56:10 PM
I agree, Gema. It would be just too easy - good guys against bad guys.

But these conspiracy theories seem to be quite an industry already (and, well, after 9/11 2001, I have to admit, the U.S. government made it quite easy for them).

For now, I guess it became a selling part of entertainment industry as well ... oooh, so spooooky...! People talk and argue and fight  -  bammm, that`s the attention they are looking for (mysterious, mysterious .....).  MJ knew of these marketing mechanisms decades ago already - great guy, I love him!).

Well, let`s see what comes next.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

February 15, 2010, 09:23:31 PM
Well, everyone has the right to use their own mind to form their own opinions. We only have what we have learned to draw conclusions from.  And if you throw in a little intuition and a lot of paying attention things can start to make sense.

In my case I have lived the mind control.  I am a victim of the mind control, so I know for a fact it exists without having to watch You Tube to be warned about it.  In retrospect I can verify what didn't seem right at the time way back in the 50's and 60's.  Michael in a way was lucky to have moved around in world and to have been deep in the thick of the truth.  I'm sorry he had to find out in such personally humiliating ways for millions to witness. And through it all he managed to maintain his external dignity and integrity when on the inside he felt alone while his heart was breaking.  I know his message includes everything we have access to on this forum because that is how the goodness of the Universe works.

Every experience in my life I'm certain that I have been guided toward for reason, for awareness, for lessons and spiritual growth.  I was guided to this forum and now I know why.  The investigation of a death hoax not only gave me reason to question, it has given me a new experience of how to pay closer attention to what goes on around me before time runs out.  I see the truth and I won't be fooled again.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions