papa joe... anyone read this?
February 23, 2010, 09:32:16 AM
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe, says he did everything he could, short of firing his way into Michael’s home, to save his son.

“…in the last weeks before his death it wasn’t possible to reach him. I stood in front of his house and the security blocked my way,” Jackson told German newspaper Bild.

“I even called the police. I did everything. I went as far as thinking, ‘I’ll go home. Take my guns and shoot my way to Michael’.”

Later admitting that he believed Michael would be dead within a week, Jackson says “I said to my wife, ‘Katherine, we have to get out the boy from there or he’ll be dead in a week’. One week later he was dead.”
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Xsy

Re: papa joe... anyone read this?
February 23, 2010, 10:02:07 AM
I remember that. These words are in my head very often... if that is true there must be really bad conspiracies around michael that joe couldn´t get to his son.
I remember reading that michael gave one assistant the advice to call joe but he didn´t and just said he could get a hold of him...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 10:06:52 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
Michael Jackson’s father, Joe, says he did everything he could, short of firing his way into Michael’s home, to save his son.

“…in the last weeks before his death it wasn’t possible to reach him. I stood in front of his house and the security blocked my way,” Jackson told German newspaper Bild.

“I even called the police. I did everything. I went as far as thinking, ‘I’ll go home. Take my guns and shoot my way to Michael’.”

Later admitting that he believed Michael would be dead within a week, Jackson says “I said to my wife, ‘Katherine, we have to get out the boy from there or he’ll be dead in a week’. One week later he was dead.”

I think of this often too and don't know what to make of it because there are so many conflicting stories surrounding that time. I am choosing to believe that Michael is still alive until I either see a real body or some very convincing evidence. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mjkate

February 23, 2010, 08:37:12 PM
I am not sure what to think anymore but if Joe did call the police it could be the beginning of their involvement...maybe Joe actually was successful at convincing the police that Michael was in danger and it all played out from there. idk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 23, 2010, 08:42:08 PM
no matter what MJ or any of the other Jackson's say about their father, I believe he truly loved them and I believe MJ and his father made their piece.  What was telling for me was the part where Joe said..."Katherine, we have to get our BOY out of there."  That shows you, no matter how grown MJ was, his father still thought of him as his son and as his Boy, I hope that we find out more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 09:19:13 PM
I read this long time ago it what make me think Joe is in on this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

March 03, 2010, 09:08:42 AM
I'm sorry but I believe Joe,no mater what they went through Michael still loved his father and Joe loved him,and
if anyone followed the Jacksons,then you'd know Joe Jacksons kept guns at his reach.I only wished he would done just what he was thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 09:13:06 AM
I think it's important we always read between the lines, just in case these things are apart of the hoax. For example, Joe and Katherine could have known about Michael's plan to fake his death. When Joe talks about "Michael's Death" he could be saying it as the title of a project. Maybe they didn't want Michael to fake his death, maybe they thought it was a bad idea. Michael knew his father would try to talk him out of it, so he made sure that Joe couldn't reach him to even try. That could be why Joe said "or in a week he'll be dead", because Michael was executing the whole thing in a week.

Just a different way to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

March 03, 2010, 09:39:44 AM
I sometimes feel for Joe.  If this is true, then its awful because ive also read that MJ cried for his father and his staff lied to him and told him they couldnt get hold of him.

BUT.. i have this question.   If the fans could get to MJ..  you know, the creepy stalker fans...  why didnt Joe just hang with them outside and wait till MJ came out the gates??  Or wait outside the Staples centre??

He could have called Kenny O, or Randy Phillips....   or any number of people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 06:41:35 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I sometimes feel for Joe.  If this is true, then its awful because ive also read that MJ cried for his father and his staff lied to him and told him they couldnt get hold of him.

BUT.. i have this question.   If the fans could get to MJ..  you know, the creepy stalker fans...  why didnt Joe just hang with them outside and wait till MJ came out the gates??  Or wait outside the Staples centre??

He could have called Kenny O, or Randy Phillips....   or any number of people.
..hmm...so true  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

March 03, 2010, 07:46:43 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I think it's important we always read between the lines, just in case these things are apart of the hoax. For example, Joe and Katherine could have known about Michael's plan to fake his death. When Joe talks about "Michael's Death" he could be saying it as the title of a project. Maybe they didn't want Michael to fake his death, maybe they thought it was a bad idea. Michael knew his father would try to talk him out of it, so he made sure that Joe couldn't reach him to even try. That could be why Joe said "or in a week he'll be dead", because Michael was executing the whole thing in a week.

Just a different way to think about it.

Good thinking, this can be right.
Because Joe could always get to Michael outside his house I think (at the rehearsels?).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions