Jennie

Re: Murray Visits Mike at FL.....
February 05, 2010, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "teensy"
This is why I think Murray is fake. I kinda 50/50 about him not being a real person, but he is definity apart of the hoax. All the media surrounding this man is tightly controlled. This is the man who killed Michael Jackson! Where are the paparazzi?! The cameras?!

We only see him when he wants to be seen. :? Or someone else wants him to be seen. ;)
Gosh balloon boy got more publicity than Murray did, or at least we seen the family everywhere for a while.... Hmmm...

I think you're on to something really interesting here, thank you for bringing this to our attention. :D

And remember that balloon boy's daddy is doing jail time now while Murray is busy photo shooting in FL :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

This is all just too unreal... something is definetly not right. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:22:35 PM
neversaynever said:
The Murray video looks like he's doing a spread for a magazine. Come on... the pose on the bench? Can you be anymore fake? Could this be anymore planned? What a coincidence he was followed there and allowed himself to be photographed. A man who has been in hiding for months.

Doesnt this sound like the show or interview or whatever the heck was it that Dr. Murray was negotiating with someone?  I remember reading this a few months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

February 05, 2010, 10:10:54 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
this is the date of the article
Last updated at 10:07 PM on 05th February 2010

Which Monday ?? 4 days ago?  :shock:  And they wait until Friday to publish these photos? who can believe this?

In LA is Friday, in Europe it's already Saturday ;) ..  My question was about these photos with Murray without socks  :lol: , because I believe it's not so hot there to give up the socks  :lol:  :lol:, or am I wrong?

Yes, I also found this, from this site

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The blogger is explaining how a group of Michael Jackson fans went to the mausoleum at Forest Lawn, Glendale, on Wed. Feb. 3 to take some things to leave for Michael. (These fans visit "Michael" at FL on the 3rd of every month) They were there from 1:30 p.m. until the park closed on that day.  She comments on hearing Feb. 4 that Murray visited Forest Lawn the day before, when they all were there, and she says that must be false because they all would have seen him.

"Unbelievable. I'm getting conflicting reports that he (Murray) was supposedly there (Forest Lawn, Glendale) yesterday afternoon (Weds. Feb. 3), which would be seemingly false because we were there from 1:30 p.m. until the park closed. ET to show footage on today's broadcast. E! Online is reporting it happened today. Smells like a publicity stunt of the lowest form unless video was captured by a citizen witness."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

February 05, 2010, 10:36:14 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
dr murray is sooo sad

:lol:

When I see those pics lined up, I imagine a photographer yelling at him at how to pose(in an exotic accent of course!):

"No Conrad, more sad, more sad."
"Yes!  Let'z zee de remorse!"

"Remember - you are a sad leetle boy who feelz bad about what he did.  You're mommy iz vereee mad atchoo.  Now work it!"

"Noooo!!!  We are loozing zee light!  I need more Zad in zee zunzet!"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I just snort-laughed for like 20 minutes on your post..ahhh, thanks :lol:
I kept picturing pepe le peu  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 01:44:26 AM
Quote from: "akiraka"
this is the date of the article
Last updated at 10:07 PM on 05th February 2010

Which Monday ?? 4 days ago?  :shock:  And they wait until Friday to publish these photos? who can believe this?

In LA is Friday, in Europe it's already Saturday ;) ..  My question was about these photos with Murray without socks  :lol: , because I believe it's not so hot there to give up the socks  :lol:  :lol:, or am I wrong?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I noticed about the socks too  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  this is so funny because we are in every little detail..... we are definitely ending in a padded cell....

PLEASE MICHAEL COME BACK SOON! :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 06, 2010, 07:05:23 AM
still beLIEve, you are so right ! :lol: , after almost 8 months we became experts, both in visual and auditory, logic thinking, analysis so on.. endless list

We can get a job at DA or any Investigation Dept., piece of cake ;)  but they must wait  :lol: we are busy with MJ and if MJ believes we are not very successful, I admit I'll say your words:
PLEASE MICHAEL COME BACK SOON!

And by the way don't you think Murray is funny without socks? was he ready to go at the beach?  :lol:  :lol: ......I made an obssesion with those photos :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

Grace

February 06, 2010, 09:24:29 AM
Maybe he was not at Forest Lawn but sitting somewhere in front of a green screen in Florida.
Did we check this?

So telling the truth... but you know... not completely in detail...
We had that before. It's all the way since 6/25 like that. Some grain of truth but - hmm not really completely true. Not exactly lying but - not telling the truth either.
Not a direct lie but an excuse like when you come late and you tell there was a traffic jam.

Michael in the ambulance - but hmm not that day.
Michael in a chopper - but hmm most likely not on his way to the coroner.
Michael in a memorial - but hmm not really for him personally.
Michael in a burial - but hmm not really a sad one as far as we witnessed.

Murray has been declared being the initiating induction and reason for the disappearance
(being the eyecatcher like the saw that will cut the maiden in an illusion show) when in fact the maiden has decided to get behind the curtains on her own feet.
And while the black box is being cut by the saw and everybody is holding their breath staring at it (remember us when the chopper videos were on TV, we were glued, right?), the maiden is getting a coke in the locker room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 06, 2010, 09:44:51 AM
Everything lately looks like it s a teaser ...like a comercial, giving hints to get everybody s attention and then ...BAM! Maybe on sunday 7th?

All this week with all these "surrender" news has had the whole world watching what the hell is going on in L.A...what a convenient time to show Murray in FL...

and how staged this pics are....so clear, focused, he doesn t have eyes closed, or moving or whatever...and he takes that deep look like "oh, am i sad!"....geeez....like he would be walking with that look the whole day...and i especially like that pic with the romantic sunlight behind him......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 09:46:40 AM
and what happend to Murray bodyguards??? his lawyer made a comment "Dr. Murray is frustrated by negative and often erroneous media reports, he has to walk around 24-7 with a bodyguard".... although i may understand why this time he is alone... bodyguards usually do not look nice during photo sessions :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 02:47:07 PM
I don't think this is a joke. Conrad Murray is devious and a schemer. He admits no wrongdoing in what he did that day, or how he lied to paramedics and hospital staff. This is good PR. Everybody knows about this case. Should this go to trial, Conrad Murray is already aware that he needs to present himself in the most favourable light in the media. People may sympathise with his visit to forrest lawn, and perhaps that's what he wants. However, for most, it is a disgraceful, contrived and cynical move. You can be sure Murray will try his hardest to get away with this, if we ever learn the truth. The mere fact he hired probably the only lawyer in town who won a propofol case with a nurse - and braggs about it - is a clear admission of guilt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 06, 2010, 03:13:39 PM
Is that everything, absolutely everything seems so false, on allegedly administered propofol Michael, we know how sensitive is this ,..." ha "but now you feel like talking on the phone, you feel like going the bathroom for a bowel movement that has, in short is the same when I go to the bathroom, I read the newspaper, talking on the phone ........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions