Re: Murray Visits Mike at FL.....
February 05, 2010, 07:13:50 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "virgo75"
Check out this pic of Murrays "Uncle"    :lol:  :lol:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it is his uncle.

They look alike, but the ears are different.

Thats what i said, his Uncle.

Sorry, the way the "uncle" was in quotes I thought it meant you didn't believe it.   :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 07:14:52 PM
dr murray is sooo sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 07:18:42 PM
dr murray is sooo sad

:lol:

When I see those pics lined up, I imagine a photographer yelling at him at how to pose(in an exotic accent of course!):

"No Conrad, more sad, more sad."
"Yes!  Let'z zee de remorse!"

"Remember - you are a sad leetle boy who feelz bad about what he did.  You're mommy iz vereee mad atchoo.  Now work it!"

"Noooo!!!  We are loozing zee light!  I need more Zad in zee zunzet!"
Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:22:44 PM by virgo75
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 07:19:26 PM
this is the date of the article
Last updated at 10:07 PM on 05th February 2010

Which Monday ?? 4 days ago?  :shock:  And they wait until Friday to publish these photos? who can believe this?

In LA is Friday, in Europe it's already Saturday ;) ..  My question was about these photos with Murray without socks  :lol: , because I believe it's not so hot there to give up the socks  :lol:  :lol:, or am I wrong?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 05, 2010, 07:44:35 PM
Look at the holly bushes.  They are covered in new budding sprouts.  This happens in Spring time folks!  Not in 30 degree weather the first of February!    :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 05, 2010, 07:44:59 PM
And he's at the WRONG Forest Lawn!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 05, 2010, 08:16:34 PM
you guys need to realize that if Murray indeed killed Michael Jackson then he has to be feelnig a great deal of guilt... but i have to say those pics looked staged. But i am pretty sure IF MJ is dead then this guy must be feeling very depressed about this whole deal. And i think he has every right to go send his last respects to MJ. Just because he killed MJ doesnt mean he did it on purpose lol Jus saying...But to you Mr. Murray if your reading this...you still have to pay for your negligence hahahahahaha lol but atleast you were respectful and said good bye to MJ before you left
                               BUT WE ALL KNOW MJ IS ALIVE HENCE WHY NO CHARGES ARE BEING MADE YET AND ITS GETTING PUT OFF LOL

and if the government actually killed MJ then i will have to say if i ever run into Murray i will pepper spray him and throw my shoe at him  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:25:06 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Next we'll hear about MJ visiting himself at Forrest Lawn!!!  :lol:  :lol:
i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Michael jackson vists grave.

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada. ;) Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story.

Hey I'm already in Canada, I've got a head start on you gals. :lol:  Like the story though, it's great!! :D

LOL am i good or what ;) hahahaha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:30:40 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
this is all so odd.........really strange. Why would he go there? And they have a VIDEO of it to boot? Like iMJacksonfaN wrote...Murray goes there one time and they have it documented yet we have never seen any of his family there?
And dont count his bros cus they didnt even go to the right FL...

I feel a migraine coming on..

About the brothers not going to the right forest lawn, I've read a lot about that in this forum in different threads but never an article or anything else on that. Was there an article? How was it determined that they went to the wrong one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:34:22 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
he did not go in the maselium or howev its spelt...he just went to FL they wont let him in because he is not immediate family and hell if i were Murray i would feel tons of guilt as well...Im sure he is all the bit guilty about what happened i mean hell he took away the most highly influential person off the face of the earth! ( if michael actually died) i see him feeling a little guilty...he made a careless mistake and now everyone hates him which they should because you dont play games with propofol.
Also they found La Toya and she said she doesnt want him to get charged with manslaughter she wants him to go down with PREMEDITATED MURDER! there has to be a reason for her to think he actually planned this before hand...something is not reaching the public and things keep pointing to the fact that the Government might have acually murdered him through Murray...

I just cant wait for this whole thing to get underway...
i also find it strange how once in a blue moon Murray visits the grave not only do they have pics of it but they have a video of it!!! But the only video we have of the brother visiting the grave was off of their show lol...not to mention it was the wrong grave lol

If Murray only gets a couple of years and actually serves his jail term and then when he gets out seems to have not the financial worry in the world, THEN I'll definetly believe the government had something to do with it. I really hope this is not the way it goes down though. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:35:58 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Is this a joke :shock:  :D  :D Better be!What about Michael's family...they would aloud this...pffffffff.Ya as if, I'd like to see my brother's murderer visit him...I'd kick his a$$...don't care if he's 8 feet 9 :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
That's too funny!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 08:38:20 PM
Photos look staged definately
The weather is warm all year round...
Monday I do not remember having any rain.. also L.A is so big it can rain in Chatsworth and not in Glendale
That FL is where my stepfather's mom is buried.. I spent a lot of time there as well as the Hollywood Hills one
I am surprise that they let in papparazzis
I think only one photographer was there with Conrad.. From what I can see it is not taken from far so he could clearly see the papparazzi in front of him and he was not hidding from him????
CLEARLY a publicity stunt
What is next?
A picture at Encino?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:46:45 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
This is why I think Murray is fake. I kinda 50/50 about him not being a real person, but he is definity apart of the hoax. All the media surrounding this man is tightly controlled. This is the man who killed Michael Jackson! Where are the paparazzi?! The cameras?!

We only see him when he wants to be seen. :? Or someone else wants him to be seen. ;)

You hit it right on the nose, I couldn't put my finger on what was not sitting right, to me anyway, with this murray character and you are right. That's it!! Gosh balloon boy got more publicity than Murray did, or at least we seen the family everywhere for a while.... Hmmm...

I think you're on to something really interesting here, thank you for bringing this to our attention. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

February 05, 2010, 08:56:18 PM
Quote from: "ladylee1979"
get the clue 7 mths since june murray 5/2 to surrender to cops so here we have murray visits mj at fl 7mths after death and then he surrenders to police on 5th of the 2nd = 7 so just need another 7 and you have the 3 sevens mikes lucky number

Wouldn't it be great if the 3rd 7 would be feb. 7th, wich is sunday, the day before Murray is said to be willing to turn himself in?? :shock:  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "teensy"
This is why I think Murray is fake. I kinda 50/50 about him not being a real person, but he is definity apart of the hoax. All the media surrounding this man is tightly controlled. This is the man who killed Michael Jackson! Where are the paparazzi?! The cameras?!

We only see him when he wants to be seen. :? Or someone else wants him to be seen. ;)
Gosh balloon boy got more publicity than Murray did, or at least we seen the family everywhere for a while.... Hmmm...

I think you're on to something really interesting here, thank you for bringing this to our attention. :D

And remember that balloon boy's daddy is doing jail time now while Murray is busy photo shooting in FL :shock:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions