Re: Murray Visits Mike at FL.....
February 04, 2010, 05:53:52 PM
Sounds like Murray is working against mikee! :lol:  I mean what else could he be talking about when he said the troot will prevail lol imean really a man kills someone & he gets his own TV SHOW!! MAYBE i SHOULD KILL SOMEONE & GET MY OWN FREAKING SHOW! GOSH!!! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

When dreamers dream and kiss their lover
And rainbows weave and splash their color
Those are moments so gloriously alive

You and I were never separate
It\'s just an illusion
Wrought by the magical lens of
Perception

Where is the beginning, where\'s the end
Time\'s arrow, so difficult to bend
Those broken promises, what they meant
Those love letters, never sent

February 04, 2010, 06:01:46 PM
get the clue 7 mths since june murray 5/2 to surrender to cops so here we have murray visits mj at fl 7mths after death and then he surrenders to police on 5th of the 2nd = 7 so just need another 7 and you have the 3 sevens mikes lucky number
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 06:12:38 PM
I wish i could be as confident as you guys. This all seems very very strange but am I the only one who's worried?  :? If Murray did murder our Michael and gets charged with involuntary manslaughter he'll only get about 2-4 years! I'm getting really nervous...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 06:15:06 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I wish i could be as confident as you guys. This all seems very very strange but am I the only one who's worried?  :? If Murray did murder our Michael and gets charged with involuntary manslaughter he'll only get about 2-4 years! I'm getting really nervous...

Its better than nothing... and i wouldnt want to be him in Jail, he will be a marked man.

Also, he will be wiped off the Medical board... he wont be able to practice medicine ever again.  

If he gets found guilty, effectively his life will be over.  He will have to start again with no job, his reputation in tatters and forever known as the man who killed Michael Jackson.

I would not want to be him.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 06:16:58 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
Ooops.  I didn't see this thread and posted one of my own.  I since deleted.

I saw the footage on ET.  Clearly, CLEARLY planned.  Murray NEVER went inside.  He sat in front on a bench.... A GOOD PHOTO OPPORTUNITY DON'T YA THINK?  Wouldn't one want to go inside and OUT OF THE PUBLIC EYE IF YOU'RE REALLY GRIEVING?  After all that's a very private and personal matter.  And do they have photographers on stake out for Murray or at Forrest Lawn?  I mean come on.  They really must think we're dense.

ET also said that Jermaine and Mrs Jackson visited with the DA so there would be no surprises for them this coming Friday when Murray is due to turn himself in.  Now whether that is true or not who knows.  ET claims to have "sources"   :roll:

They also went on to say that MJ might be digitally imposed on the most recent We Are The World video.  I wonder.... I just wonder.

Well said! All that just made me so anxious! In a very mix way! I hope we get to tell ppl... "I told cha so!!!!" tomorrow or next week or soon after the "We are the World" remake vid is debuted!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Rosie

February 04, 2010, 06:31:19 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This is what I posted:

Apparently it took Dr Murray 7 months to go visit MJ. Wow...Youd think he'd have more guilt!! LOL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

On the heels of the news that he will be turning himself in on Friday, ET breaks news that Dr. Conrad Murray visited the mausoleum where Michael Jackson has been laid to rest.

Looking casual in jeans and a sweater, the former personal physician to Jackson was spotted alone outside the building at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, CA. He left after only staying for a few moments and after never going in.

Watch Thursday's ET to see the exclusive footage.

I'd have been more worried if he HAD gone in!   No need to go in for nothing!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tereza

February 04, 2010, 06:39:35 PM
This is ridiculous...if this was real, Murray would have strong feelings of guilt, nobody can be that cold, especially if he didn't intend to do it. And if he had those feelings, he never ever went there with a camera team, NO WAY!!! This is just another sign to reach even the last doubter!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 06:50:56 PM
This news is making me believe even more, not less.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

mjboogie

February 04, 2010, 07:16:12 PM
who filmed murray there? a fan or who. i feel this information may shed some light? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 04, 2010, 07:32:46 PM
JACKSONGIRLwrote; i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Michael jackson vists grave.

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada.  Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"He was seen" by the ghosts of the cemetery. The family allowed the person who "killed" Michael to visit his grave ......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This already looks like a Mexican novel  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 04, 2010, 07:43:49 PM
Well Murray went to Glendale unlike MJ's brothers who went to the hollywood forest lawn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

February 04, 2010, 10:54:45 PM
Murray is not surrendering on friday anymore...go figure. Dont get surprised if he surrenders on the 7th though...that luck old number seems to pop up everywhere.
Also Murray DID NOT go into the building he just sat around outside for a bit long enough for someone to see him.
If Murray killed MJ then he must feel very guilty about it...everyone hates him now. He went to pay respects to the man...i find it respectful actually
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 11:16:39 PM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Next we'll hear about MJ visiting himself at Forrest Lawn!!!  :lol:  :lol:
i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada. ;) Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story.

LOL am i good or what ;) hahahaha.
PS: i've told ya! Im alive and im here Forever!!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

February 04, 2010, 11:26:17 PM
The Murray video looks like he's doing a spread for a magazine. Come on... the pose on the bench? Can you be anymore fake? Could this be anymore planned? What a coincidence he was followed there and allowed himself to be photographed. A man who has been in hiding for months. Now they are saying that the DA and LAPD are SO much at odds that he may not even surrender? Hello.... today has all been part of the show folks!!!!  Go out and give a heavy dose of something or another to a major star. The major star dies- you were the last one with him. Do you think the police would let you roam free for 7 months? GIVE ME A BREAK.... WE WOULD BE IN JAIL IN A HEARTBEAT.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 05, 2010, 12:00:04 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
JACKSONGIRLwrote; i can see the headlines on that one:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

yes thats right all you crazy Michael fans, Michael jackson was spotted on friday night visting .... ready....HIS OWN GRAVE, the super star who we thought was dead apparently wanted to make sure his "grave" looked authentic, and wanted to make sure his name was spelled right. The star says he is very proud at how things turned out and is glad his grave lives up to his plans. The star also says to tell his fans who have believed from the start, that he is now staying at the chelsea hotel in canada, and is looking for some company. so girls get your plane tickets and fly yourselves over to canada.  Mr. Jackson also claims we are seeing things and he was never there? what do you make of this story.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"He was seen" by the ghosts of the cemetery. The family allowed the person who "killed" Michael to visit his grave ......... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This already looks like a Mexican novel  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.