The Jackson Family A Dynasty
December 01, 2009, 10:14:16 AM
A friend of mine on Youtube send me this link and i want to share it with you...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This will air Sunday December 13th 2009.
"The Jackson Family A Dynasty" This series will
chronicle the brothers' relationships with each other,
their parents and their children, while also balancing the
demands of their professional commitments and celebrity.

Enjoy
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Re: The Jackson Family A Dynasty
December 02, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
Can't wait.  :lol: LOL!   I heard Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, and Natalie Cole are going to be on the show.  Oh wait, that was the Tribute Concert I was thinking about.  Hee Hee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
A friend of mine on Youtube send me this link and i want to share it with you...

Enjoy
i hate to be an ass but umm with the exception of jermaine once in awhile we dont see the other 3..ever..so what celebrity? the occasional autograph at starbucks? lmao and aint they kids like 30 and over, with kids of there own? again with the exception of jermaine? so what are they balancing... :lol:

and with that said i love love love jackie and marlon 2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 10:02:16 PM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
Can't wait.  :lol: LOL!   I heard Mary J. Blige, Chris Brown, and Natalie Cole are going to be on the show.  Oh wait, that was the Tribute Concert I was thinking about.  Hee Hee.

lmao right!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

December 08, 2009, 02:23:55 AM

Enjoy

Call me cynical (I've been called worse), but when I watched Jackie say he missed Michael, I didn't see any tears. Everyone is different, but I just wasn't feelin' it. I backed it up and watched several times, and... well... I just didn't see any tears.

I read on a forum (I can't remember which one) that This Is It had a different ending on November 25th, that at the end someone said something like "You sound like the Supremes." I noticed on this clip that's what Tito says to his brothers who are in the booth. I don't know what it means that this would be at the end of This Is It. I wish I could remember which forum. It could have been MJHD or mkit... or maybe even this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:39:26 AM
You sound like the Supremes...
1-You sound like women?
2-You sound like an old Motown act?

I cannot imagine where the line would have fit into TII.  I'm in agreement. What balancing act? I am still stuck on watching the show because I am curious as to how long they will mourn as a lure to get people to watch. Face it, no one will really watch because of them. They don't draw people like that anymore. Fans of the hoax and those who believe Mj died will tune in to hear about references to MJ. I'm so not looking forward to watching them rehearse Jackson 5 songs without MJ. However, I will be glued to the tv searching for clues. Jermaine gave us a heads up about a surprise ending for the 6th and final segment. We shall see Jermaine, we shall see...lol.
Quote from: "rayvyn"

Enjoy

Call me cynical (I've been called worse), but when I watched Jackie say he missed Michael, I didn't see any tears. Everyone is different, but I just wasn't feelin' it. I backed it up and watched several times, and... well... I just didn't see any tears.

I read on a forum (I can't remember which one) that This Is It had a different ending on November 25th, that at the end someone said something like "You sound like the Supremes." I noticed on this clip that's what Tito says to his brothers who are in the booth. I don't know what it means that this would be at the end of This Is It. I wish I could remember which forum. It could have been MJHD or mkit... or maybe even this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:43:08 AM
:lol: To keep viewers they had better invite someone to come and rescue them. There is only so much of them that the public will watch. Yeah Tito and Jermaine play the guitar while Marlon and Jackie dance and then what. Next!

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 02:50:25 AM
Awww what about Tito? He never gets any love.

LOL@ starbucks reference. C'mon someone probably asked for Jermaine's autograph when he standing in a Walmart once.

These guys may be grandfathers by now: Jackie 58, Tito 56, Jermaine 55 (Dec 11th) and Marlon 52. BTW- will they be singing ABC? The idea of them singing the bubble gum songs make me laugh and shudder at the same time.
Quote from: "misha86"

Enjoy
i hate to be an ass but umm with the exception of jermaine once in awhile we dont see the other 3..ever..so what celebrity? the occasional autograph at starbucks? lmao and aint they kids like 30 and over, with kids of there own? again with the exception of jermaine? so what are they balancing... :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 04:07:15 AM
I watched them being interviewed with Matt Lauer and they showed the part where the brothers 'cry'. The weirdest thing is that get captured on camera crying of the breakup of the Jackson 5, yet when it comes to the supposed death of their brother, not one tear shed!!!!!!  How many times has one of them been in front of the camera since June 25? They sat through a public memorial, funeral, interviews, viewing of TII and most emotions we witnessed were laughing and smiling or blankness!

I guess it's hard to really grieve for an 'alive' person :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 05:13:32 AM
WOW! They shed tears over the death of their group but none for "death" of MJ. There are people that I have lost years ago and a random mention or reference to them sends me reaching for tissues.

No one notices these inconsistencies except hoax believers. We are truly ready for the padded room or we are amazing detectives. Let's count on the latter...lol.

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I watched them being interviewed with Matt Lauer and they showed the part where the brothers 'cry'. The weirdest thing is that get captured on camera crying of the breakup of the Jackson 5, yet when it comes to the supposed death of their brother, not one tear shed!!!!!!  How many times has one of them been in front of the camera since June 25? They sat through a public memorial, funeral, interviews, viewing of TII and most emotions we witnessed were laughing and smiling or blankness!

I guess it's hard to really grieve for an 'alive' person :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

December 08, 2009, 11:17:50 AM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
You sound like the Supremes...
1-You sound like women?
2-You sound like an old Motown act?

I cannot imagine where the line would have fit into TII.  I'm in agreement. What balancing act? I am still stuck on watching the show because I am curious as to how long they will mourn as a lure to get people to watch. Face it, no one will really watch because of them. They don't draw people like that anymore. Fans of the hoax and those who believe Mj died will tune in to hear about references to MJ. I'm so not looking forward to watching them rehearse Jackson 5 songs without MJ. However, I will be glued to the tv searching for clues. Jermaine gave us a heads up about a surprise ending for the 6th and final segment. We shall see Jermaine, we shall see...lol.
Quote from: "rayvyn"

Enjoy

It was supposedly, I guess, when the movie was thought to be over. I wish I could remember the forum.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rayvyn

December 08, 2009, 06:46:19 PM
Okay... I found it. It was on this forum. I've posted it below:

* Report this post

Re: HOAX discussed on Official MJ site

New postby Xsy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:16 am
I found some interestings posts of them that we could discuss too:

- Why would they hire impersonators for something that is supposed to just be footage of a 'rehearsal'? (I would be interested what the the family thinks about using stand ins for this is it REHEARSALS. They mentioned in the beginning that there are impersonators used in the movie, but they are not wondering about it when it was just LUCK and coincidence that they filmed the rehearsals and thought "oh right we could make a movie of it" like kenny said???)

- And something more. Yesterday I saw on television that Michael's children, who were going somewhere with their grandmother, had a car accident while trying to avoid some paparazzi. But...judging from the pictures from the burial and not only, they had no problem with being photographed. Catherine let photographers take pictures of them. Question: why then were they trying to avoid the paparazzi a few days ago? What were they trying to hide? Or they may didn't want others to see their destination. So WHERE were they going to?

- And I already one time had doubts about Paris' words at the memorial, as she did not address to her father. Would it not have been normal that she said ; I love you daddy, but instead she said : I love him so much. What a big difference !! Suppose your father died, what would you do. I m sure I would fix the casket allmost all the time, staring, with wet eyes. I did not see any of his children do that. She also said : daddy has been the best father..... Why did she not say : you have been... ?? Isn' that strange ??

- This is it movie on 25th november: Ok, I have returned from the movie. I sat there in total darkness until the very end. The Columbia Pictures sign came on, the screen showed nothing and then 3 seconds of what played last night came on. No pictures, only words. The Jacksons are in the recording studio and they are told that they sound like the Supremes. These are the words that were spoken tonight: you guys sound like the Supremes, you guys sound like the Supremes. And then nothing. ??????? Why was the rest cut out? If you have a movie, how can the movie be missing parts from each showing to showing??????????????????????????????????? Especially in the same theater and the same frickin auditorium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's bad enough that extra words are put in sometimes and a scene is inserted a few more times than others or if a scene isn't there at all, but why remove something at the end of the movie when the movie is over????? And why did they leave those words in? I believe this scene was in the middle of the segment that I saw last night, so why the editing job? Is this a reference to Diana Ross? Are we now being given clues bit by bit at the end, the extreme end?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 08, 2009, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Awww what about Tito? He never gets any love.

LOL@ starbucks reference. C'mon someone probably asked for Jermaine's autograph when he standing in a Walmart once.

These guys may be grandfathers by now: Jackie 58, Tito 56, Jermaine 55 (Dec 11th) and Marlon 52. BTW- will they be singing ABC? The idea of them singing the bubble gum songs make me laugh and shudder at the same time.
Quote from: "misha86"

Enjoy

marlon , tito and rebbie are grandparents for a fact..idk about jackie and jermaine tho
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 09, 2009, 02:20:38 AM
Hi! i am not able to open this link from my country.
I am MJ fan from India. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions