Re: He is alive but...
December 01, 2009, 11:30:40 AM
It is possible I suppose but not very likely. Will have to think about this some more. I don't like what is written about his family though. It is written that all except Rebbie are leeches and have betrayed him, even his Mother Katherine. I think this is very unfair and why shouldn't Katherine benefit from Michaels wealth? -I am sure she sacrificed much with such a big family when they were very young and Michael loved his Mother dearly and am sure he found great joy in being in a position to spoil her with beautiful expensive gifts. Also unless anyone is a family member you cannot at all know what goes on in a family so I think it is wrong to write stuff regarding Michaels family with nothing to back it up. We all know that Jermaine and LaToya are enjoying boosting their careers since 25th but what is written makes all except Rebbie sound wicked. How does the writer know what went on and why is Rebbie excluded from these spiteful and unfounded remarks? I found it in very bad taste and disrespectful for this to be written-especially about Katherine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 01, 2009, 11:38:33 AM
Ok how did the argument get started about remarks on the family-we so far have agreed on this post that people and that includes us may have been unfair,but the post is regarding wether or not he could be in coma. I also don't remember anyone ever saying anything about wether or not his mom or kids hsould not get money-Even if we have been unfair we are only going by what has been said right out of Jermaines mouth...he has made no sense and LAtoya just talks -ALWAYS. So we were founded in our musings...I have not seen anything written about the other brothers or Janet for that matter-when things have been written about Janet I have always tried to keep tabs on it and remind people of where she has been coming from. SO-that being said can we not get into an argument about the family and keep post on the coma. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 11:39:41 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
I guess this is plausible but what about all the inconsistencies? Why the fake ambulance pic etc..why "Gilda" in TII? IMO I don't think the family would say he was dead if he were in a coma or an invalid. I think they would want the fans prayers and support not mourning and grieving. Not at least, until that awful day would really come.

Great point! :!:  And I found you!!!!
Thank you and yes you did! YAY :D
Goodness-first post I have seen by you. I also can't find Annie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

lisap27

December 01, 2009, 11:41:28 AM
Ok how did the argument get started about remarks on the family-we so far have agreed on this post that people and that includes us may have been unfair,but the post is regarding wether or not he could be in coma. I also don't remember anyone ever saying anything about wether or not his mom or kids hsould not get money-Even if we have been unfair we are only going by what has been said right out of Jermaines mouth...he has made no sense and LAtoya just talks -ALWAYS. So we were founded in our musings...I have not seen anything written about the other brothers or Janet for that matter-when things have been written about Janet I have always tried to keep tabs on it and remind people of where she has been coming from. SO-that being said can we not get into an argument about the family and keep post on the coma. :D

well said.. i thought i was on the wrong thread for a minute then!! cos i only written obout his health so to speak!! hahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 11:49:35 AM

What arguement?? If just stating your opinion of something and thinking there are unfair remarks made about Michaels Mother is argueing then I have spent my whole life not knowing what the word "argue" means. Michael has never publicly said anything bad about his family so why should we? what gives us the right when apart from maybe two obvious members of the family is just speculation. We all on this forum have our say in various things but we do not argue. Love and Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 01, 2009, 12:00:16 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

What arguement?? If just stating your opinion of something and thinking there are unfair remarks made about Michaels Mother is argueing then I have spent my whole life not knowing what the word "argue" means. Michael has never publicly said anything bad about his family so why should we? what gives us the right when apart from maybe two obvious members of the family is just speculation. We all on this forum have our say in various things but we do not argue. Love and Peace.
Ok-for one I am not arguing with you-just because someting was posted does not mean it was directed towards you. Yes it has been speculation and as I said the same in my post. What was written in the very first post was a copy and paste from MJHD-where a frusterated person ( a state where we have all been) vented and mused that the only way the families actions  would make sense is for him to be in a invalid state and not gone. If it were not for the actions of some family members then we would never have found the place we found ourselves now. As I said I have always tried to keep what matters at thje forefront of peoples minds..MJ never did say anything about his family ,even when they were hurting him publicly. Sorry I am not an argumentative person but we don't have to be immediately on the offense all of the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 12:22:25 PM
HarleyBlonde:
It is possible I suppose but not very likely. Will have to think about this some more. I don't like what is written about his family though. It is written that all except Rebbie are leeches and have betrayed him, even his Mother Katherine. I think this is very unfair and why shouldn't Katherine benefit from Michaels wealth? -I am sure she sacrificed much with such a big family when they were very young and Michael loved his Mother dearly and am sure he found great joy in being in a position to spoil her with beautiful expensive gifts. Also unless anyone is a family member you cannot at all know what goes on in a family so I think it is wrong to write stuff regarding Michaels family with nothing to back it up. We all know that Jermaine and LaToya are enjoying boosting their careers since 25th but what is written makes all except Rebbie sound wicked. How does the writer know what went on and why is Rebbie excluded from these spiteful and unfounded remarks? I found it in very bad taste and disrespectful for this to be written-especially about Katherine.

First, I have to say I can't say if MJ is really in a coma. I did remember hearing about this prior to them finally said he was dead. No doubt, this was mentioned on the news and I will never forget that because I was on the phone with my friend that evening.

I know we have our own opinion and it is good to hear each other points even this one though I can't really agree with it all. Now, it could be possible because we don't know all that happened on June 25th that day. I do believe something is going on.  To say that Katherine Jackson is leeching....welllllll.....Michael has given his mother endowments/gifts so again, we don't know.  If I was in MJs position and knowing that we as a family had come from humbling beginnings such as himself I probably would have given my mother money to make sure she didn't have to worry about working for anyone else again.  My mother is now 61 and she is near retirement and still working.  She had to scuffle to make ends meet for myself and I must say honestly, I didn't always have a good relationship with my mother in the past, however, because of the Christ in me still and I have learned to forgive her of the things in the past such as MJ has done with his own father as well, I still wanted to bless her to where she was taken care of.  Maybe there are some who wouldn't do that but I probably would.  

I know this family has been through much and may have done some things but I just can't say for sure if this could be the "end all".  I pray it hasn't happened this way.  I do pray for the family as well as the children for peace. I am sure they need it whether MJ is there or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 12:29:08 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
HarleyBlonde:

First, I have to say I can't say if MJ is really in a coma. I did remember hearing about this prior to them finally said he was dead. No doubt, this was mentioned on the news and I will never forget that because I was on the phone with my friend that evening.

I know we have our own opinion and it is good to hear each other points even this one though I can't really agree with it all. Now, it could be possible because we don't know all that happened on June 25th that day. I do believe something is going on.  To say that Katherine Jackson is leeching....welllllll.....Michael has given his mother endowments/gifts so again, we don't know.  If I was in MJs position and knowing that we as a family had come from humbling beginnings such as himself I probably would have given my mother money to make sure she didn't have to worry about working for anyone else again.  My mother is now 61 and she is near retirement and still working.  She had to scuffle to make ends meet for myself and I must say honestly, I didn't always have a good relationship with my mother in the past, however, because of the Christ in me still and I have learned to forgive her of the things in the past such as MJ has done with his own father as well, I still wanted to bless her to where she was taken care of.  Maybe there are some who wouldn't do that but I probably would.  

I know this family has been through much and may have done some things but I just can't say for sure if this could be the "end all".  I pray it hasn't happened this way.  I do pray for the family as well as the children for peace. I am sure they need it whether MJ is there or not.

Well said  :D  I hope dearly this has not ahppened as well..I would so much rather know this then to think he was dead...of course he may rather people think that he is dead then to think of him as an invalid. Who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

dyanne

December 01, 2009, 12:53:05 PM
Well, this makes a lot of sense and explains the inconsistencies... BUT! If he were invalid or in a coma or whatever he would definitely need professional medical care, like doctors and nurses. So, knowing that only a picture of him in that state would bring them millions WHO would resist this temptation??? I doubt that the family would pay so well that not even ONE person wouldn't betray. I mean, yes, I know I wouldn't for all the money in the world. And neither would all of you guys. But we would protect him no matter what. So I doubt that the family could put together a medical staff that would be both very professional AND dedicated to him.
I guess this is the only weakness of the MJHD poster's theory
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 01:12:06 PM
Quote from: "dyanne"
Well, this makes a lot of sense and explains the inconsistencies... BUT! If he were invalid or in a coma or whatever he would definitely need professional medical care, like doctors and nurses. So, knowing that only a picture of him in that state would bring them millions WHO would resist this temptation??? I doubt that the family would pay so well that not even ONE person wouldn't betray. I mean, yes, I know I wouldn't for all the money in the world. And neither would all of you guys. But we would protect him no matter what. So I doubt that the family could put together a medical staff that would be both very professional AND dedicated to him.
I guess this is the only weakness of the MJHD poster's theory

I think so...but it would explain remarks made in present tense...like Joe saying 'I wish he could see this' and 'He loves the fans and misses them"...also Janet in the interview saying "he was no longer...."....Jermaine saying "we are going to miss you man" AND Paris saying 'I love him so much"...I dunno -this is a sad scenario.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 01:33:14 PM
But on one of the videos Joe and a family member mentions that "he misses" the fans. Now that is present tense and not past tense.  I believe the video is on here or on the old forum but i know he mentions it. So, you know it is just alot of madness going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 01:40:24 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
But on one of the videos Joe and a family member mentions that "he misses" the fans. Now that is present tense and not past tense.  I believe the video is on here or on the old forum but i know he mentions it. So, you know it is just alot of madness going on.

That is an extreme understatement!!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 01:47:13 PM
This "could" be the reason why they CANNOT arrest Dr. Conrad Murray...hmmm... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

December 01, 2009, 01:57:04 PM
Well, I would prefer to know even if this is the case. Really dead or in a coma...I WANT TO KNOW!!! I could grief, or mourn, or pray for his recovery... Anything is better than not knowing and the ups and downs I've had the last months
And if this member is right and he is is a coma, there is hope he will recover. Here in my country they are raising founds to help one guy's recovery. He went into respiratory arrest and they tried to resuscitate him for 40 minutes. His arrived to the hospital with hypoxia (brain weakly oxygeneted)  and was in a deep coma ( 3 Glasgow scale - this means that below - 1 or 2 - is only death). After intensive care he woke up and he was reevalutated to 8 Glasgow.
He is now in recovery, it is going hard but they say he'll be ook.
So there are cases of recovery after deep coma or things like this, this means there is still hope.
Don't you think that instead of closure his family would give the fans the truth and let them pray for him? After all, I think God would listen to those million prayers that would have been raised
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

December 01, 2009, 02:38:45 PM
It could be ; but if this is what really happened ( and I really hope it is not what happened because I couldn't stand to think of him in a coma or paralyzed  :cry:  :cry: and I think he would have died rather than being unable to walk or talk...  ) it seems hardly unlikely to me that the family came up with such a plan in a matter of hours ; I mean if he had a stroke or something it was planned obviously . How could they organize such a perfect plan in a matter of hours? How could they be so focused when his life was at stake? I can't believe they did that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions