He is alive but...

  • 50 Replies
  • 3417 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 02:33:14 PM
But on one of the videos Joe and a family member mentions that "he misses" the fans. Now that is present tense and not past tense.  I believe the video is on here or on the old forum but i know he mentions it. So, you know it is just alot of madness going on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 02:40:24 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
But on one of the videos Joe and a family member mentions that "he misses" the fans. Now that is present tense and not past tense.  I believe the video is on here or on the old forum but i know he mentions it. So, you know it is just alot of madness going on.


  That is an extreme understatement!!! LOL
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline serendipity

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 143

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 02:47:13 PM
This "could" be the reason why they CANNOT arrest Dr. Conrad Murray...hmmm... :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dyanne

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 134

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 02:57:04 PM
Well, I would prefer to know even if this is the case. Really dead or in a coma...I WANT TO KNOW!!! I could grief, or mourn, or pray for his recovery... Anything is better than not knowing and the ups and downs I've had the last months
And if this member is right and he is is a coma, there is hope he will recover. Here in my country they are raising founds to help one guy's recovery. He went into respiratory arrest and they tried to resuscitate him for 40 minutes. His arrived to the hospital with hypoxia (brain weakly oxygeneted)  and was in a deep coma ( 3 Glasgow scale - this means that below - 1 or 2 - is only death). After intensive care he woke up and he was reevalutated to 8 Glasgow.
He is now in recovery, it is going hard but they say he'll be ook.
So there are cases of recovery after deep coma or things like this, this means there is still hope.
Don't you think that instead of closure his family would give the fans the truth and let them pray for him? After all, I think God would listen to those million prayers that would have been raised
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DooDoo

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 437

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 03:38:45 PM
It could be ; but if this is what really happened ( and I really hope it is not what happened because I couldn't stand to think of him in a coma or paralyzed  :cry:  :cry: and I think he would have died rather than being unable to walk or talk...  ) it seems hardly unlikely to me that the family came up with such a plan in a matter of hours ; I mean if he had a stroke or something it was planned obviously . How could they organize such a perfect plan in a matter of hours? How could they be so focused when his life was at stake? I can't believe they did that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


you are my life


speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 03:42:56 PM
I really don't think it is true. Why wouldn't they just say, Michael is in coma. He can't do the tour. why saying death? no way. He is alive and well :D I am sure he is proud of us :D !
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline icebluestarlight

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 142

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 06:44:42 PM
Maybe he really had a drug induced heart attack and is in rehab, incapable of handling his own affairs hence the court and the lawers being made temporary administrators as opposed to just simply executors which I think are only if you die. He would be unable to look after his children and his business affairs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Loes

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 612

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 06:52:45 PM
I have the same thoughts about this as Doodoo.

IMO it was impossible for the family to make this dicision in such short time.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline larab

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 323

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 07:02:53 PM
I have thought of that. It is possible. If he is in a vegetable state he wouldn't like us to see him that way..then I guess the family is doing what he would've wanted. :?
I hope we will know someday..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nathalia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 340

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 08:14:43 PM
I don't know about this, it could be a possibility though.
but i believe Michael has a huge role in this hoax. that's my opinion & im sticking to it :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline yaya

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 158

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 08:19:07 PM
this has crossed my mind too...but it's such a terrible thought because if he's not in a coma but he's invalid, that means he's suffering to some extent. it does explain the present tense talk, but for me it doesn't explain the enormous amount of "clues" that have been thrown at us, and all the other bizarre inconsistencies. my gut doesn't tell me that this is really what happened. i hope my gut feeling is right....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mehere

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 08:41:07 PM
Too many observations, facts, etc. that point otherwise.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hesouttamylife

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5393

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
This is a topic of MJHD. I thought it was interesting to read, but I Don't believe it. I don't believe Michael was in coma or something ;) So what do you guys think?


I agree with pretty much everything posted on this site, about all the lies, inconsistencies, fakes and spectacles of the "death" of MJ but have tried for months to figure how IF he would ever be capable of willingly faking his own death, raking in millions of dollars off his fans, who think he is dead and gone. And, IF Michael would ever be capable of faking his own death just to pay his debts. I think we all know, Michael Jackson is not that kind of person. To fake his own death, as a hoax, is not getting back at the media, it's killing his fans, whom he loved more than anything in the world, not to mention millions of children who loved and adored him. He is not the kind of person that could ever do something so deceitful for any personal gain, or tulip and giggles, then months later pop out of cake and yell "thats a wrap", "gottcha, you dirty lying tabloids!".....

I believe something did happen June 25th at his house, a terrible, terrible medical emergency. It may or may not have anything to do with drugs. I FEEL that Michael went into cardiac arrest that morning, and either had a massive stroke or went into a coma, and, everything that we have seen and heard since that day, has been the work of his family and many insiders that were close to MJ. Then, I think, why would the family do all of this, to put on this big production, of Michaels death and funeral, etc. Pretty simple, they did it for his fans.

I feel that the family did all of this, for Michaels fans to have "closure" so that they would leave him alone now, forever, his children and his family alone also, while he is an invalid, stroked out, paralyzed, or in a coma..... whichever, MJ is no longer the MJ the world knew anymore, after June 25th and never will be, ever again, as we knew him. They don't want their home staked out by the fans and media, or pictures of him showing up, so ill, and unlike him as we knew him. Michael would never want his fans to see him all crippled up, stroked up, paralyzed or in a coman. With this story line, everyone just goes away, despite all the lies, fakes and inconsistencies we all have seen and hear, but that its. No one camps outside their home, hoping and praying for him to recover. Perfect, for the Jacksons and him and his kids. Its also why they are all carrying on with their lives like it never happened. Really, they act like nothing happned! Even his kids! With this story, his family members, all leeches and depending on him and using him his entire life to make themselves famous and revive their useless careers, this way, he gives them all more than enough money to live the rest of their lives and have no reason to ever ask or force him to do anything more for their pathtic lives.

The fact his family has said and done so many things that don't add up, only futher valid my feeling that he is still alive, and the reason for so many lies and inconsistencies we saw adn found, are cause his family is not very good at faking his death adn giving his world of fans the closure, the proof they would need that he is dead, no more, gone, etc. Why was his casket closed? Latoya said it was because of too much trauma to his face during CPR?!? WTF? Then, later the family says each of his children had private time "with him" to say thier goodbyes, and that he looked like michael, they did a good job, he was peaceful, etc?!

This is MY feeling, and what I believe and why. Michael Jackson IS alive, but he is either in a coma or had a massive stroke and no longer the MJ we knew, he is fragile, ill and invalid and the family are getting excatly what they want, to be left alone and living off of Michael, like that always have. They all make me sick. Poor MJ, his life would have been so much better had he been born into another family. His entire family are liars, hypocrites, cheats and leeches except Rebbie. Even his "saint" of a mother is a liar and hypcrite. A devote jehovah yet she took and spent his millions, lived in luxury, was flamboyant, celebrated birthdays, accepted presents, and turned her face to ignore things everyone in her family was doing, that was against her faith, all in the name of making money and riding off of her son, Michael Jackson. Everyone in his family, is a leech, used him, betrayed him and lived off of him, all his brothers and sister, his mom and dad.... except Rebbie.

God help you now Michael, as you lay victim to them now, and not able to care for yourself. I pray you recover and get out of that house and take yourself and your children far, far away from them.

Wow.  That is a lot to digest, and it is an interesting theory.  I so hope not :(   What I believe if Michael did not leave because he felt his life was at risk and is in a safe place is this; Michael had agreed to do 10 shows for London's 0-2.  He felt forced or co-erced into agreeing to do 50 more.  I don't think he ever felt truly committed to fulfilling this major undertaking.  I think that the more he practiced, and the more he was made to feel obligated, the less he wanted to do them.  After all, HE, and not they is the STAR.  Though Kenny Ortega speaks very fondly of Michael in his interviews, it was alleged that he talked really harshe to Michael and sometimes embarrassed him, even in the 0-2 practices, in front of other people.  It is said that Michael at times did not feel up to rehearsing and they would send someone to fetch him, demandiung he cime to practice.  I would think if I were in Michael's shoes, I would be less than eager to do ANY of the shows, much less 50. Michael had back problems which I also have.  I noticed Michael, even from years ago, would sometimes shake his hands or rub them after a performance.  He did it in This Is It.  He did in in the Bucharest dvd.  Watch closely and you will see it.    It is likely that he had disc trouble which causes your hands and arms to sometimes spasm and you have to shake them or rub them to calm the tightening resulting from that prop falling.  It manifests after several years and gets worse with agitation.  But anyway, putting myself in Michael's position, I would SHOW THEM WHO THE BOSS REALLY IS :evil:   I would make it my business to ensure that all the footage got on tape.  I would make it my business to make sure that I put my best foot forward.  I would continue to allow them to think that they were in charge, all the while knowing that you think you can do this to ME? They were so busy throwing in Michael's face what his debts were and how much he owed and what he had to do, and blah blah blah, that I can imagine again Michael saying to himself let me show you the power of Michael Jackson.  You think that I'm going to go to London and work myself ragged, possibly injuring myself beyond compare or becoming paralyzed, or being made the object of someone's joke if I am not able to fulfill this obligation, and you become rich for suing me once again, SONY, because YOU say I HAVE TO DO THIS TO GET OUT OF DEBT :roll:  Well, let me remind you of the power of Michael Jackson.  I WILL pay off my debts.  ALL OF THEM.  I will regain my integrity.  But not at my expense.  I will break records AGAIN, even at the rie old age of 50.  Watch me then EAT your words.   :lol:   That probably didn't happen just that way, but it gives me a warm glow to pretend that maybe it did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 08:54:06 PM
Quote from: "mehere"
Too many observations, facts, etc. that point otherwise.

I agree.  Okay, let's assume that he is in that condition (I can't say the word). The most important and the right thing to do is ask for everybody's support and prayers, right?  And from JUNE 25, the events were memorial, funeral, TII CD realease, TII movie, different tribute shows and promotions of artists.  So many things have been planned for whatever agendas/schemes.  The importance of his health where prayers and support that's needed were never requested for immediate recovery.  The immediate recovery that I've noticed is for everybody else's agendas and schemes.

I don't believe it.  Because whoever is behind keeping it a secret, will have it in his/their conscience forever that they should have done something much more meaningful instead of all the things that's been going on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjgirl86

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 316

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:43 PM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I really don't think it is true. Why wouldn't they just say, Michael is in coma. He can't do the tour. why saying death? no way. He is alive and well :D I am sure he is proud of us :D !

I'm gonna agree with my girl, Eva, on this.. and to all the other posts, DooDoo has a big point, his family wouldn't have been able to come up with such a plan in hours. You all are very good thinkers. Keep at it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MizBliss

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 6

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 03:35:35 AM
I have wondered about this from day 1 as well. When he "died" I immediately said,. no way..But yet I felt that he wasn't really "alive" either in the truest sense. A day or so later, the idea of a possible coma did pop up in my mind and that's pretty much how I felt. People can come out of a coma just fine ( I did) some need therapy for awhile but can and do recover without ill effects.
He very well could have had some sort of stroke or problem. Maybe he had planned this hoax but something went very wrong? He may very well be alive but disabled in one way or another.
I heard a couple of times that the hoax was actually planned, but it went very wrong. I also heard that he was in a coma but later heard he was paralyzed on one side.
As far as Dr's and nurses taking care of him. It would depend on the extent of the problems he had. He could be there in Encino at his mother's and would be cared for there, for what his needs were/are. because of HIPPA, the medical people involved would not be allowed to discuss it. They could lose their job as well as their license.You really wouldn't need that many medical people involved in his care.

If he still is able to talk, communicate and think rationally, he could still very well be directing the show from behind the curtain. But because of his disability, it was preferred that he would be "dead" as Michael Jackson the Entertainer. Family had no idea if/when he would recover and said This is it..MJ the Star is gone.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Eva R

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1217

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 03:40:53 AM
btw, who else would be Dave Dave at LK? Who else was there at horror nights with liz and the kids?? NO MIKE IS ALIVE AND WELL!! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline mjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 74

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 03:10:33 PM
i really don't think that michael was on larry king  :roll:
but he is alive 8-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
..

Offline Leah-Kim

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 507

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 03:15:59 PM
Just read Eva Rs post and it seriously freaked me out!!!!!!!!!!! Im sorry i totally do not agree with that.. :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Offline Loes

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 612

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 03:35:54 PM
Quote from: "mjj"
i really don't think that michael was on larry king  :roll:
but he is alive 8-)

I agree with you.
Dave Dave has the same voice as Michael.
I saw that in an episod of The Bold and the Beautiful where he had a small roll in a few years ago. I still have the video on my PC.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJhunny

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 239

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 02, 2009, 05:55:27 PM
don't care for the coma theory at all        
rehab however to me seems plausibel though i can't seem to agree with myself on
that theory either
 what i did think of straight away reading all the posts on this thread was what Kenny O
said on Oprah i think it was
he said "it's hard to believe that he's still not with us"
does he mean he's "away "  like in rehab???
does he mean he's "away" as in a coma ???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline juliet

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 491

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 03, 2009, 02:21:36 AM
I don't believe that he is comatose.  I am so proud of you guys picking up the pieces of the puzzles since JUNE 25.  We have speculated on the given feeds like  No DC(no death), Jermaine UCLA announcement of Michael's death(unreal because Med Staff should do the announcement), The Memorial (no tears/mournings), Funeral (IMO Staged), and so forth. And all of these months there wasn't a word dropped/hinted about Michael being comatose. So, I don't  know how this came about and is being thought about which adds to more confusions and deviations.

Can someone fill me in about Michael being in coma.  So sorry to ask because my brain and memory is about to explode and I need Michael terribly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 4evermichael71

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 79
    • http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 03, 2009, 02:43:52 AM
I don't go for the coma theory either. I do however consider the DEA theory plausible and therefore if that is the case, rehab comes to mind. After all, if the DEA is involved, I'm sure in order to keep him "hidden" there would be certain provisions made such as mandatory rehab. Also, if he was manorexic, there are rehab facilities for that as well. IF he had a dependency problem (not a full-blown addiction, but dependent to get through stressful times as has been reported..and admitted by he himself), and he had weight issues or body image issues then he would have to go away to get well. Also, it is plausible that he knew he couldn't do the shows in his condition. I'm not talking about his age or the health issues that come with it, but IF he had anorexia or some body image issues, the toll that physically takes on the body can be deadly. An example..Karen Carpenter. She had anorexia for years and the toll it took on her heart killed her. She died in her sleep of a massive heart attack brought on by years of self-abuse with said anorexia. NOW before we all jump the gun here I am NOT implying Michael is dead and that he died that day in the same manner as she. I'm saying he had to get out before he was. He is a very intelligent man and I think he saw what was happening, weighed his options and got the he** out before it was too late. His children are his life and he would never do anything in this world that would separate him from them.  I hope this made sense as it is not even 3am here yet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
http://http://twitter.com/4evermichael71

Offline Infinitylady

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1006
    • http://www.insightsofgod.com;http://www.realorange.org

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 03, 2009, 12:14:36 PM
MzBliss Quote:
Quote
it was preferred that he would be "dead" as Michael Jackson the Entertainer.


Yes, I believe the MJ Entertainer is dead. The entity of Michael Jackson is dead.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlSaturday

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1020

Re: He is alive but...

  • on: December 03, 2009, 12:35:25 PM
This is an interesting summary. I'll have to think it over for a bit .  If it is real then it will not be the first time that this type of thought process has been introduced. There were similar rumors about President John F. Kennedy. Many people suspected that the President had survived the gunshot wound but lived out his life in a vegetated state. It was rumored that this was the wish of the Kennedy family. Never heard much more about the truth or lack of truth surrounding those rumors.
Quote from: "Eva R"
This is a topic of MJHD. I thought it was interesting to read, but I Don't believe it. I don't believe Michael was in coma or something ;) So what do you guys think?


I agree with pretty much everything posted on this site, about all the lies, inconsistencies, fakes and spectacles of the "death" of MJ but have tried for months to figure how IF he would ever be capable of willingly faking his own death, raking in millions of dollars off his fans, who think he is dead and gone. And, IF Michael would ever be capable of faking his own death just to pay his debts. I think we all know, Michael Jackson is not that kind of person. To fake his own death, as a hoax, is not getting back at the media, it's killing his fans, whom he loved more than anything in the world, not to mention millions of children who loved and adored him. He is not the kind of person that could ever do something so deceitful for any personal gain, or tulip and giggles, then months later pop out of cake and yell "thats a wrap", "gottcha, you dirty lying tabloids!".....

I believe something did happen June 25th at his house, a terrible, terrible medical emergency. It may or may not have anything to do with drugs. I FEEL that Michael went into cardiac arrest that morning, and either had a massive stroke or went into a coma, and, everything that we have seen and heard since that day, has been the work of his family and many insiders that were close to MJ. Then, I think, why would the family do all of this, to put on this big production, of Michaels death and funeral, etc. Pretty simple, they did it for his fans.

I feel that the family did all of this, for Michaels fans to have "closure" so that they would leave him alone now, forever, his children and his family alone also, while he is an invalid, stroked out, paralyzed, or in a coma..... whichever, MJ is no longer the MJ the world knew anymore, after June 25th and never will be, ever again, as we knew him. They don't want their home staked out by the fans and media, or pictures of him showing up, so ill, and unlike him as we knew him. Michael would never want his fans to see him all crippled up, stroked up, paralyzed or in a coman. With this story line, everyone just goes away, despite all the lies, fakes and inconsistencies we all have seen and hear, but that its. No one camps outside their home, hoping and praying for him to recover. Perfect, for the Jacksons and him and his kids. Its also why they are all carrying on with their lives like it never happened. Really, they act like nothing happned! Even his kids! With this story, his family members, all leeches and depending on him and using him his entire life to make themselves famous and revive their useless careers, this way, he gives them all more than enough money to live the rest of their lives and have no reason to ever ask or force him to do anything more for their pathtic lives.

The fact his family has said and done so many things that don't add up, only futher valid my feeling that he is still alive, and the reason for so many lies and inconsistencies we saw adn found, are cause his family is not very good at faking his death adn giving his world of fans the closure, the proof they would need that he is dead, no more, gone, etc. Why was his casket closed? Latoya said it was because of too much trauma to his face during CPR?!? WTF? Then, later the family says each of his children had private time "with him" to say thier goodbyes, and that he looked like michael, they did a good job, he was peaceful, etc?!

This is MY feeling, and what I believe and why. Michael Jackson IS alive, but he is either in a coma or had a massive stroke and no longer the MJ we knew, he is fragile, ill and invalid and the family are getting excatly what they want, to be left alone and living off of Michael, like that always have. They all make me sick. Poor MJ, his life would have been so much better had he been born into another family. His entire family are liars, hypocrites, cheats and leeches except Rebbie. Even his "saint" of a mother is a liar and hypcrite. A devote jehovah yet she took and spent his millions, lived in luxury, was flamboyant, celebrated birthdays, accepted presents, and turned her face to ignore things everyone in her family was doing, that was against her faith, all in the name of making money and riding off of her son, Michael Jackson. Everyone in his family, is a leech, used him, betrayed him and lived off of him, all his brothers and sister, his mom and dad.... except Rebbie.

God help you now Michael, as you lay victim to them now, and not able to care for yourself. I pray you recover and get out of that house and take yourself and your children far, far away from them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal