Re: Murray WON'T Be Charged Today!! TMZ LATEST!
February 04, 2010, 10:18:47 AM
Yeah why is it that none of them have a clue what's supposed to be going on? Yet, TMZ is reporting all this information on their site. If the people supposed to be handling this case don't know what they're doing yet, how the heck would TMZ have a clue? The DA doesn't have the case, Murray's lawyer doesn't know anything about Conrad Murray turning himself in or surrendering, the LAPD doesn't seem to know wth is going on because supposedly the DA took over the case, Murray's supposed to be arrested & charged on tuesday (2/3/2010) then  it was yesterday (2/4/2010) then today (2/5/2010) & nothing happened. Now it's supposed to be Friday?! I was worried yesterday when I heard he was really going to be charged but now since nothing happened I'm still believing this is all a hoax. & they just needed to act like he is going to be charged to try & throw people off. But they can't even do that right. If Michael is really dead, this is shitty, they are just treating this case like it doesn't matter & I will hunt Dr. Murray down myself if nothing happens & it turns out Michael is gone!!  :twisted:   :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 10:26:34 AM
So if Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter then the prosecution have to prove that there was negligence on the part of the doc.  So if Murray is charged is it definite that it will go to trial or does the prosecution have to prove negligence FIRST before a trial can even proceed?

Sorry, please excuse my ignorance of US law  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Serenitys_Dream

February 04, 2010, 10:37:13 AM
Tension Between LAPD and D.A. in Jackson Case
Posted Feb 4th 2010 9:27AM by TMZ Staff

LAPD officials feel slighted by the Los Angeles County District Attorney in the Michael Jackson case, and the cops made their point clear in a secret meeting yesterday .... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources say there was a "high level meeting" yesterday between officials from both departments. The D.A. had kept the LAPD in the dark over the arrest and prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray. In fact, until yesterday the LAPD was not informed of any plan for the arrest or surrender of Murray on involuntary manslaughter charges.

We reported earlier in the week that lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray had been in touch with the D.A. and planned to drive the doctor themselves to the courthouse where he would be arraigned. That plan would have completely excluded the LAPD from the process.

The D.A.'s plan was especially maddening for the LAPD because detectives in the Robbery Homicide Division had spent months putting the complicated case together. Inside sources say it's one of the best, most thorough investigations the LAPD has conducted in years.

The upshot of yesterday's meeting -- the D.A. and LAPD made a plan -- the LAPD will place Dr. Murray under arrest on Friday morning, handcuff and book him, then take him to court at 1:30 where he will be arraigned.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 10:49:30 AM
Serenitys_Dream ยป Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Tension Between LAPD and D.A. in Jackson Case
Posted Feb 4th 2010 9:27AM by TMZ Staff

LAPD officials feel slighted by the Los Angeles County District Attorney in the Michael Jackson case, and the cops made their point clear in a secret meeting yesterday .... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources say there was a "high level meeting" yesterday between officials from both departments. The D.A. had kept the LAPD in the dark over the arrest and prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray. In fact, until yesterday the LAPD was not informed of any plan for the arrest or surrender of Murray on involuntary manslaughter charges.

We reported earlier in the week that lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray had been in touch with the D.A. and planned to drive the doctor themselves to the courthouse where he would be arraigned. That plan would have completely excluded the LAPD from the process.

The D.A.'s plan was especially maddening for the LAPD because detectives in the Robbery Homicide Division had spent months putting the complicated case together. Inside sources say it's one of the best, most thorough investigations the LAPD has conducted in years.

The upshot of yesterday's meeting -- the D.A. and LAPD made a plan -- the LAPD will place Dr. Murray under arrest on Friday morning, handcuff and book him, then take him to court at 1:30 where he will be arraigned.
The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life.
It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
~ Michael Jackson

:| All I can do is just shake my head on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 04, 2010, 02:50:25 PM
pfff

I'm really wondering what TMZ posts next`???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Crescendo

February 04, 2010, 07:00:36 PM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
So if Murray is charged with involuntary manslaughter then the prosecution have to prove that there was negligence on the part of the doc.  So if Murray is charged is it definite that it will go to trial or does the prosecution have to prove negligence FIRST before a trial can even proceed?

Sorry, please excuse my ignorance of US law  :oops:

LOS ANGELES โ€“ Prosecutors plan to charge Michael Jackson's doctor with manslaughter rather than take the case to a grand jury, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press Tuesday.

Prosecutors will file a criminal complaint against Dr. Conrad Murray, who practices in Houston, instead of taking the case before a grand jury, which is done in private, the official said.

The person is not authorized to speak publicly about the case and only spoke on condition of anonymity.

The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would weigh testimony from witnesses to decide if there is probable cause to try him on an involuntary manslaughter charge.

Jackson died June 25 from an anesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

Murray arrived in Los Angeles last weekend in anticipation of a charging decision from the district attorney's office, a spokeswoman said Tuesday.

"Dr. Murray is in Los Angeles for a dual purpose โ€“ on family business and to be available for law enforcement," said spokeswoman Miranda Sevcik. "We're trying to be as co-operative as we can."

There is no official word on when an announcement about any charges might come. David Walgren, the deputy Los Angeles County district attorney handling the case, declined to comment Tuesday.

The district attorney's office has for weeks been working closely with Los Angeles Police Department investigators to build a case against Murray.

Jackson, 50, hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for a strenuous series of comeback performances in London. He died in Los Angeles after Murray administered the powerful general anesthetic propofol and two other sedatives to get the chronic insomniac to sleep, according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office, which ruled the death a homicide.

Murray has denied any criminal wrongdoing.

"We continue to maintain that Dr. Murray neither prescribed nor administered anything that should have killed Michael Jackson," Sevcik said.

The underlined statement stood out to me. As if there is still a long road ahead of unsurities even if conrad is charged. Something about the judge will have to see if the case is worth bringing before a grand jury.

i agree with one of the comments that someone made in one of these articles. If Michael died (please I hope not) conrad did not just kill Michael, he killed the whole world. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 07:17:23 PM
I wouldn't be suprised if Murray's not even charged tomorrow! I mean they've put it off for a good seven months.. why now?
I was thinking about all of this last night, and this one scene from the Dark Knight occured to me.

Two-Face: It was your men, your plan!
The Joker: Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say... Ah, come here.
[takes Dent's hand into his own]
The Joker: When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth. It's the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you.
[Dent tries to grab the Joker]
The Joker: I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
[Joker hands Two-Face a gun and points it at himself]
The Joker: Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Basically about the whole "plan".. Random I know, but a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 05, 2010, 08:28:27 AM
still no news police dragging their feet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

February 05, 2010, 08:47:30 AM
if Murray goes in jail then what???ohGod help us

i Miss Michael so much... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 08:54:51 AM
Check this out:

Conrad Murray Will Show in Court No Matter What
Posted Feb 5th 2010 9:10AM by TMZ Staff

Conrad Murray's people just told TMZ they are ticked off that they are caught in the middle of a tug of war between the LAPD and the L.A. County D.A. -- and they will show up in court at 1:30 PM today to surrender ... whether charges are filed or not.

As we first reported, a feud is raging between the LAPD and the D.A. -- the D.A. wants Murray to surrender and the LAPD wants him arrested before coming to court ... on charges of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

We reported last night that things were so bad between the two agencies that the D.A. pulled the plug on today's arraignment.

But Miranda Sevcik, the rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer Ed Chernoff, tells TMZ "We are stuck in the middle of something we can't control." Sevcik, who called the feuding "insane," says "Dr. Murray will wait for a call as to where and when he will surrender" and adds if the call doesn't come he will show up anyway at 1:30 PM.

The problem for Dr. Murray -- if the D.A. doesn't file charges this morning, there's nothing to surrender to ....
Stay tuned ...

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A new excuse for not arresting him yet? Why wouldn't they file charges eventhough there is a feud going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 09:23:23 AM
now he will appear in court reguardles if they file charges.
There really isnt enough asprin to go around
is there???

Maybe he wave Hi Mom to the camera, since this is going to be a "show"
today.

This is really changing from a circus to a damn soap opera. Accept there is no john mcbain
to drool over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Re: How true is TMZ?
February 05, 2010, 09:35:09 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Honestly I've had enough of TMZ's arrest predictions. Yesterday they said he was gonna go down today...Today they say he's gonna go down on Friday?

They messed up the reservation for the film studio...
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
(Remember, they had to find a date when everybody of the family was available for the burial?)
Guess they have to find a date now when Murray is available for the take.
He's busy with one minute at FL and another to say he doesn't like handcuffs...
It's not that easy, you know?
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 05, 2010, 09:54:56 AM
if this goes to trial .... could you imagine this:

" i call my next witness......." Lawyer points to the Door, door flies open "Michael Joe Jackson to the stand"

Instant Worldwide BAM! right there  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

February 05, 2010, 10:06:33 AM
i swear steven king cant make this crap up
credit goes to emma lolipop
there is no court today

list of furlough fridays
beginning with july 10,2009
most state offices will be closed 3 days per month

feb 5, 2010 is one of those dates
ca state offices/court is closed

all week long tmz has said Friday is the day
ther is no court today
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

February 05, 2010, 10:18:16 AM
:shock:  :shock:  court closed???
LMAO!!!!
This is getting better and better  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike