2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
JOE JACKSONS NECKLACE OF AFRICA..CLUE......  PICTURES OF LIBERIAN GIRL...CLUE.
TAKE ME TO A PLACE...WITHOUT 'NO NAME"...BIG CLUE.  ALL THIS TIME, WE NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT.  WHAT BETTER WAY TO BE IN HIDING, THEN TO BE DRESSED HEAD TO TOE IN MUSLIM FEMALE ATTIRE, AND WITH DARK BLACK EYELINER......JUST LIKE THE PICTURES AND WHAT KAREN FAYE SAID ABOUT DOING HIS MAKE UP........PLACE WITH "NO NAME" IS ALSO ANOTHER OPTION....  LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF MJ AT THE SIDE.  LOOK AT HIS EYES.  MJ WAS REALLY INTERESTED IN THE MUSLIM RELIGION.  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  MJ WAS CROWNED AN AFRICAN KING.
Muslim followers dominate society in Liberia; so food and what people wear are just some of the things the local communities look carefully at.  Women need to follow the basic rule of covering themselves as much as possible.   At least that explains the theory of not getting too much sun.  "Gilda" in TII, is also another very improtant clue..look for it.
2010 is the year of the turning point
Keep this in mind.  WATCH THIS:

ALSO....THE DIAMONDS THAT WERE MENTIONED...THAT THE CHILDREN WORE AT THE GRAMMYS....Liberia had a problem with marketing of Diamonds. Lots of Civil war, children suffering, need I say more.  

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I actually think he is in switzerland.. a country that he loved and been to visit many many times.  And switzerland also has some of the best american bording schools  (for his kids) and some of the most exclusive summercamps (i know couse i've worked in one of them). And, for some a touchy subject, they do have some of the best plastic surgeons and doctors in the world. I'ts a great place for relaxing and i think its a perfect place for MJ to recuperate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ITS ALL REALLY A GUESSING GAME NOW.  I HAVE BEEN READING ANOTHER SITE TOO, AND THEIR CLUES AND ANSWERS, AND THEY THINK THAT LIBERIAN GIRL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BEING BEHIND THE CAMERA...IT IS A DOUBLE MEANING.  SO I CAME UP WITH THIS THEORY, THAT HE ALSO LOVED AFRICA , WAS MADE TO FEEL LIKE A KING THERE, AND THAT HE HAD TO STAY OUT OF VIEW FOR A WHILE.  HE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN A BLACK MUSLIM ROBE THOUGH.  HE WOULD LOOK GOOD IN ANYTHING, OR NOTHING!!!!!!!! NO-ONE WOULD RECOGNISE HIM DRESSED AS A GIRL, IN THOSE BLACK ROBES THAT EVEN HIS FACE HAS TO BE COVERED...JUST HIS EYES WOULD BE VISIBLE.  AND THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.  

I BELIEVE THE REASONS HE HAD TO FAKE HIS DEATH ARE FAR MORE SERIOUS THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.  I KNOW HE IS PROTECTED, AND SAFE, AND I SUPPOSE THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS.....I JUST HOPE THERE WASN'T ALREADY AN ATTEMPT ON HIS LIFE, AND THAT HE WAS SERIOUSLY INJURED, AND WAS REALLY IN A COMA FOR SOMETIME.  THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE.  THEN THE ONLY LIE WAS THAT HE ACTUALLY DIED (WHICH HE DIDN'T)  THAT MAY ALSO BE ANOTHER THEORY.  THE FBI MADE IT SEEM THAT HE WAS DEAD, SO IT WAS EASIER TO CATCH THE SUSPECTS.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
I actually think he is in switzerland.. a country that he loved and been to visit many many times.  And switzerland also has some of the best american bording schools  (for his kids) and some of the most exclusive summercamps (i know couse i've worked in one of them). And, for some a touchy subject, they do have some of the best plastic surgeons and doctors in the world. I'ts a great place for relaxing and i think its a perfect place for MJ to recuperate.

And many big celebrities appreciate the fact, that the population there in general fully respects their privacy and they can more or less lead a normal life. Think of Shaina Twain, Phil Collins, or Tina Turner. She's been living in Switzerland for how many years ... of course Michael is from different format  :lol: but usually the Swiss look from afar, when a celebrity is around and don't run 'em over  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

Michael already tried dressing like a muslim - but was easily recognized because of his shoes and pants underneath. It was all over the Bahrain newspapers some years ago.

On the other hand I think the reason for the Liberian pics and other B&W era pics may have more to do with the 3D scans they have of him. Since his body was scanned so many years ago and since the Jack5ons are probably going to have a J5 concert - they will use those scans of him - and they need to have that image of him impressed upon to the public. So they mostly focus on the age old pics so that the people remember and expect to see him that way. Why else would there be no recent pics of him in the memorial booklet for example.

This also means that Michael may not want to tour again and it could be his idea too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
THAT ALSO MAKES SENSE TOO.  SWITZERLAND OR AFRICA??????  I suppose as long as he is protected . What if his comeback plan is to only release DVD's rather than him ever performing on stage again????????  It would be a safer option.  I hope he comes back, and unveils the real truth.   Cheers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe the shoes and White socks gave the game away here. Also men and women tend to walk differently.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

this is what marlon said in his speech at the memorial, Mike always stood out cos he wore the same shoes all the time..

look at his socks 2.. theres no hiding there.. hahahahaha  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancing shoes! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I made this little video about mj and his conection to switzerland.

[youtube:149wahcz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdFI-MfK3CI[/youtube:149wahcz]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Tink.I.Am, Thank you for your video. I had not seen the footage of the brothers in the snow. The Encino compound was bought way back in the early seventies, I believe. I would not have thought a young MJ would have had any say in what style of family home they were going to live in. By the way I think the Encino home looks more "Mock Tudor" in design that Swiss influence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I live in Switzerland so I guess I better keep my eyes wide open   :D
To be honest, I have always been thinking he could be here. Swiss people are very private and give even a celebrity the privacy they need. And best of all, NO Paparazzis! Tina Turner has been living here for mayn years and keeps telling how much she loves having her privacy here as well as Phil Collins and others.

I saw MJ once in Geneva in 92 and actually personally met Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and his parents several times. Never liked Jermaine and Tito, they acted like real snobs. Jackie and Rebbie on the other hand were so nice and they really took time to talk with the fans. I guess it helped that there were not more then 20 people or so there  ;)  Its been so long but I still remember it so well.

Well he was always interested in moving to Switzerland and even mentioned that possibility in the interview with LMP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MFFreedom"

And many big celebrities appreciate the fact, that the population there in general fully respects their privacy and they can more or less lead a normal life. Think of Shaina Twain, Phil Collins, or Tina Turner. She's been living in Switzerland for how many years ... of course Michael is from different format  :lol: but usually the Swiss look from afar, when a celebrity is around and don't run 'em over  :lol:

But If someone spotted Mike, would they really say nothing?? Well, I know what  my first reaction would be, but probably they are more respectful. And as for the kids, would they not be home schooled, with the best teachers?? Imagine the reaction of the other kids If they are sharing the same lessons wiht Prince and Paris  :?:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink.I.Am, Thank you for the cool video.  Just curious when exactly did you put it together?  Was wondering where you got the ski video as I have not seen it either.

I noticed that even back then when it was the Jackson 5 in your video, the snow scene that Michael stood there with his arms wide open as if giving praise to the beauty.  There has been discussion about that stance connecting him to mind control or illuminati, but your video shows it may just be a natural thing he has always done.

Tink.I.Am  if you ever saw Michael there in Switzerland would you tell us ? ? ? ? Please ?

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjveritas"
Maybe the shoes and White socks gave the game away here. Also men and women tend to walk differently.

I don't think the children by his side did anything for being incognito.  I also don't think he was trying to be totally evasive or else he would have made it that way. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012