What wll make you stop believing?

  • 64 Replies
  • 1642 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline farhatmjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by farhatmjj
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 12:13:40 AM
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]


Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • Show only replies by loma
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 12:28:46 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Yeah. I envy the new beLIEvers too, since they have fresh minds and aren't fried from all this stress.
Sometimes I just break down at random times, like in class, since this is getting really hard for me emotionally. The other day, "You Are Not Alone" came on at the grocery store, and I just sat and bawled my eyes out. People stared.  :( I really hope Michael understands what he's doing to me, because it's just breaking my heart.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline SoldierofLOVE

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 993
    • Show only replies by SoldierofLOVE

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:02:57 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Yeah. I envy the new beLIEvers too, since they have fresh minds and aren't fried from all this stress.
Sometimes I just break down at random times, like in class, since this is getting really hard for me emotionally. The other day, "You Are Not Alone" came on at the grocery store, and I just sat and bawled my eyes out. People stared.  :( I really hope Michael understands what he's doing to me, because it's just breaking my heart.


I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnYugPDNeE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • Show only replies by loma
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:20:10 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"


I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnYugPDNeE

 Thanks, that's a really great song!
I'd never heard it before.
It should be like the official hoaxdeath song!
 :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline SoldierofLOVE

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 993
    • Show only replies by SoldierofLOVE

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:30:29 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"


I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnYugPDNeE

 Thanks, that's a really great song!
I'd never heard it before.
It should be like the official hoaxdeath song!
 :)

Yes, it should be the official song for us.  It is a great song - Michael must have been 16 or 17 when he recorded it. Wow.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline still beLIEve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 189
    • Show only replies by still beLIEve

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:42:00 AM
Quote from: "comsense"
I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to comment on the Doc. Murray thing...


I don't think that him going to jail means that Michael is for sure dead. And I'm shocked that a lot of you do, considering you've been BeLIEvers much longer than I have. To me, from what I've read and seen on hoax forums and videos.... it wouldn't be beyond belief that Doc. Murray could be put in jail (or at least by our perception), just to continue on with the hoax.

Think about it; many MJ fans believe Doc. Murray is responsible for MJ's death. The fans get madder and madder each day that Murray is NOT convicted, or at least brought up on charges. This is something that HAS to be pursued. IDK what you guys think, but the MAJORITY of MJ fans are NOT BeLIEvers. The majority of fans have an emotional barrier up. Won't listen to tales of Illuminati, or faked deaths, because it's too confusing, scary, and painful, and they're already hurting. On one of the boards I'm on, fans post about being sad and crying every day, and it's been over seven months.

I still cry, myself. I think he may be alive somewhere, but his life story in general is just so sad, and things are just so unfair... it hurts me.

So, it's my opinion that they HAVE to pursue charging Doc. Murray, and they may even go as far as to throw him in jail. Remember, everything isn't as it seems... just because he's arrested, thrown in jail, etc... that doesn't mean it's NOT a hoax. That just means that they're going the distance.

NOTHING else about MJ's death makes sense. NOTHING. And NOBODY'S stories are the same, nothing connects. He was sick, he wasn't, he was in perfect health, he was too frail to do 50 shows, he died in his room, Murray's room, Prince saw him, Prince didn't see him, Prince was called into the room to witness Dr. Murray try to revive Michael... that's just the accounts of the days leading up to the 25th, alone. NONE of it matches, or makes sense, and no one has sense cleared it up.

And it bothers me that NO ONE will dismiss the hoax death rumors. There are no official statements. And a lot of "double talk."

I believed MJ was dead for upwards of seven months, and recently, things just started to bother me. Like the Grammy Memorial thing, with NO MENTION of MJ. Also TMZ. And Prince's "your fan- the fans" slip. That made me say "wait a minute... let me see what those BeLIEvers have been talking about..."

Things are just TOO weird... and I don't think you guys should give up over Doc. Murray going to jail.

MJ isn't stupid. If he was going to do this, he'd have already realized that this might happen. And for Murray, with MJ fans being as crazy as they are, he's probably better off in jail. It's better than ending up dead. And you know some crazy MJ fan would....

I completely agree.... I talk about this yesterday in another post.... all these Murray going to jail is for non believers to realize how ridiculous is everything....

We need that the fans that are still crying see reality....  I don´t know if you´re talking about the same forum... but I´ve been in one where everybody think he´s dead and they simply tired me.... they are so blind.... they don´t even discuss the weird things.... it´s frustrating... someone has to slap them in the face....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Da troot will prevail

Offline PureLove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5891
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:44:04 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Agree with you. I've been in this adventure since August and it's like a torture to me lately. And I started to ask myself if Michael would make us wait this long and left us alone with the  news of Murray getting arrested and all his family calling us crazy :( I don't know but I've started to lose my hope :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline farhatmjj

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 570
    • Show only replies by farhatmjj
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 01:50:44 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Agree with you. I've been in this adventure since August and it's like a torture to me lately. And I started to ask myself if Michael would make us wait this long and left us alone with the  news of Murray getting arrested and all his family calling us crazy :( I don't know but I've started to lose my hope :(

i don't know what to say to condole you.... cause i have been feeling the same as well. but the song SoldierofLOVE posted.... listen to it. it may help.

Mike, please don't leave us hanging here forever, i know you won't... right?  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]


Offline loma

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1366
    • Show only replies by loma
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 02:01:43 AM
Wow! He sounds so mature!

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Michael must have been 16 or 17 when he recorded it.

~If Michael is alive, I really hope he will give us some sort of sign.
Lots of his most loyal fans are losing faith!  :cry:

~ I'm not saying he should do something obvious.. that's dangerous.
We just need to back up, look at the big picture, and make our own opinions on what he is trying to tell us.

~ The Jacksons have no right to call us crazy.They hide so much and deny it, when it's obvious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline PureLove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5891
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 02:02:10 AM
Quote from: "comsense"
I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to comment on the Doc. Murray thing...


I don't think that him going to jail means that Michael is for sure dead. And I'm shocked that a lot of you do, considering you've been BeLIEvers much longer than I have. To me, from what I've read and seen on hoax forums and videos.... it wouldn't be beyond belief that Doc. Murray could be put in jail (or at least by our perception), just to continue on with the hoax.

Think about it; many MJ fans believe Doc. Murray is responsible for MJ's death. The fans get madder and madder each day that Murray is NOT convicted, or at least brought up on charges. This is something that HAS to be pursued. IDK what you guys think, but the MAJORITY of MJ fans are NOT BeLIEvers. The majority of fans have an emotional barrier up. Won't listen to tales of Illuminati, or faked deaths, because it's too confusing, scary, and painful, and they're already hurting. On one of the boards I'm on, fans post about being sad and crying every day, and it's been over seven months.

I still cry, myself. I think he may be alive somewhere, but his life story in general is just so sad, and things are just so unfair... it hurts me.

So, it's my opinion that they HAVE to pursue charging Doc. Murray, and they may even go as far as to throw him in jail. Remember, everything isn't as it seems... just because he's arrested, thrown in jail, etc... that doesn't mean it's NOT a hoax. That just means that they're going the distance.

NOTHING else about MJ's death makes sense. NOTHING. And NOBODY'S stories are the same, nothing connects. He was sick, he wasn't, he was in perfect health, he was too frail to do 50 shows, he died in his room, Murray's room, Prince saw him, Prince didn't see him, Prince was called into the room to witness Dr. Murray try to revive Michael... that's just the accounts of the days leading up to the 25th, alone. NONE of it matches, or makes sense, and no one has sense cleared it up.

And it bothers me that NO ONE will dismiss the hoax death rumors. There are no official statements. And a lot of "double talk."

I believed MJ was dead for upwards of seven months, and recently, things just started to bother me. Like the Grammy Memorial thing, with NO MENTION of MJ. Also TMZ. And Prince's "your fan- the fans" slip. That made me say "wait a minute... let me see what those BeLIEvers have been talking about..."

Things are just TOO weird... and I don't think you guys should give up over Doc. Murray going to jail.

MJ isn't stupid. If he was going to do this, he'd have already realized that this might happen. And for Murray, with MJ fans being as crazy as they are, he's probably better off in jail. It's better than ending up dead. And you know some crazy MJ fan would....

But as much as they thicken the hoax as hard as it gets for Michael to come back! I always thought that he was going to come back or else it doesn't make sense to me why he left all those clues. And if he doesn't come back we will NEVER EVER be sure that he's alive and fine! We will be like Elvis fans. And that scares me a lot  :|
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline INVINCIBLE

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 15
    • Show only replies by INVINCIBLE

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 07:49:41 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
But as much as they thicken the hoax as hard as it gets for Michael to come back! I always thought that he was going to come back or else it doesn't make sense to me why he left all those clues. And if he doesn't come back we will NEVER EVER be sure that he's alive and fine! We will be like Elvis fans. And that scares me a lot  :|

Yes, I really afraid that we will be like Elvis fans too.LOL.
So I believe if he's alive, he will come back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mumof3

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1973
    • Show only replies by mumof3

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 08:22:35 AM
Yes i feel like i am losing hope i have been here sinse the begining i am tired and stressed  thatthe family say such odd hard cruel things I try to be nice about them but they jsut get on with making more money and worrying about the coulour of a hat for gods sake they tell us ther is a mind bl;owing end  welll where is it !!  they must know how devasted people are they dont want to see them they want Michael they want them to angry and stop that doc from going to the grave !  stop videos of fans taking flowers there and laughing it is a grave fopr god sake the family are draging this on like  ashow yo get mmore interest how could they,, but still i believe in something because the nerws does not add up Michael had a heart attack in bed standing up in at least 2 rooms the 911 call came from a hotel the doc was on his mobile chatting whilst giving a deadly concoction and leaveing Michael alone  the drugs in the house with the children ? the death picture so fake the ambulance not rushing sirens closing the airport closed for fog  the list is so endless the lack of emotion at the memorial from the stars and the family but the one thing that haunts me is the dead lokk in the eyes of the children they look like they are going through such a hard time to  me the sadness is in their eyes so if i am wrong about the hoax and he has passed I think I will watch how they treat those wonderfull children , sorry for the long post but I just feel upset the way Michael was treated all through his life and it hasnt stopped yet
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjboogie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1067
    • Show only replies by mjboogie

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 09:07:51 AM
Seeing an MJ photo or hearing from the family. I dont know why they keep ignoring us. If it is such a big deal for them to make us believe MJ gone then they should address us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PrettyYoungTeletubby

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 264
    • Show only replies by PrettyYoungTeletubby

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 09:21:37 AM
Yep exactly

i might stop believing when the family adresses hoax beLIEvers, or when DD make a comment about LKL, saying it was really him, or when hatman or blonde lady tell us to stop...

If i was one of them, i would like to see all that stop...

but then again if Jermaine's wife goes public with a "Michael Lives" T-shirt, they can't complain if we don't believe MJ s "gone"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Rosie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 50
    • Show only replies by Rosie

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

  • on: February 06, 2010, 03:08:26 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
I will never stop believing that something is up with this whole thing, but i might change my opinion of what exactly happened if someone tells the ruth about what exactly happened and was able to convince me ! Alive or not things just dont add up!


I agree wholeheartedly!  NOTHING adds up!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
11 Replies
743 Views
Last post November 23, 2009, 11:36:09 PM
by mehere
5 Replies
689 Views
Last post December 30, 2009, 04:50:33 PM
by xJolene
32 Replies
1000 Views
Last post January 24, 2010, 10:47:49 PM
by NEFFERTEAREYA
2 Replies
551 Views
Last post January 27, 2010, 12:23:01 PM
by mehere
8 Replies
828 Views
Last post February 14, 2010, 02:06:42 PM
by dmovie27