Re: What wll make you stop believing?
February 06, 2010, 06:49:41 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
But as much as they thicken the hoax as hard as it gets for Michael to come back! I always thought that he was going to come back or else it doesn't make sense to me why he left all those clues. And if he doesn't come back we will NEVER EVER be sure that he's alive and fine! We will be like Elvis fans. And that scares me a lot  :|

Yes, I really afraid that we will be like Elvis fans too.LOL.
So I believe if he's alive, he will come back.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 06, 2010, 07:22:35 AM
Yes i feel like i am losing hope i have been here sinse the begining i am tired and stressed  thatthe family say such odd hard cruel things I try to be nice about them but they jsut get on with making more money and worrying about the coulour of a hat for gods sake they tell us ther is a mind bl;owing end  welll where is it !!  they must know how devasted people are they dont want to see them they want Michael they want them to angry and stop that doc from going to the grave !  stop videos of fans taking flowers there and laughing it is a grave fopr god sake the family are draging this on like  ashow yo get mmore interest how could they,, but still i believe in something because the nerws does not add up Michael had a heart attack in bed standing up in at least 2 rooms the 911 call came from a hotel the doc was on his mobile chatting whilst giving a deadly concoction and leaveing Michael alone  the drugs in the house with the children ? the death picture so fake the ambulance not rushing sirens closing the airport closed for fog  the list is so endless the lack of emotion at the memorial from the stars and the family but the one thing that haunts me is the dead lokk in the eyes of the children they look like they are going through such a hard time to  me the sadness is in their eyes so if i am wrong about the hoax and he has passed I think I will watch how they treat those wonderfull children , sorry for the long post but I just feel upset the way Michael was treated all through his life and it hasnt stopped yet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

February 06, 2010, 08:07:51 AM
Seeing an MJ photo or hearing from the family. I dont know why they keep ignoring us. If it is such a big deal for them to make us believe MJ gone then they should address us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 08:21:37 AM
Yep exactly

i might stop believing when the family adresses hoax beLIEvers, or when DD make a comment about LKL, saying it was really him, or when hatman or blonde lady tell us to stop...

If i was one of them, i would like to see all that stop...

but then again if Jermaine's wife goes public with a "Michael Lives" T-shirt, they can't complain if we don't believe MJ s "gone"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

February 06, 2010, 02:08:26 PM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
I will never stop believing that something is up with this whole thing, but i might change my opinion of what exactly happened if someone tells the ruth about what exactly happened and was able to convince me ! Alive or not things just dont add up!

I agree wholeheartedly!  NOTHING adds up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions