Re: What wll make you stop believing?
February 05, 2010, 05:23:34 AM
Quote from: "Rosie"
The Jacksons are well and truly aware that this forum exists, along with all the other MJ sites on the net.  IF Michael is dead, they owe it to all of us to put us out of our misery and come out and say quite clearly with no riddles, that our beloved Michael is dead.  And then show us some proof.

IFMicahel is dead then the Jacksons are perpetuating this hoax in their insane greed for more and more fame and money (Not until June 25th did a lot of people know half of them).  They bitterly resented Michael for breaking with the band and going solo.  They knew he was the talent of the family.  Without him they were zilch.  Now, this is their big moment of glory, grabbing back some of the fame they felt was meant for them that they lost, because Michael outshone them all.

IF they are witholding from us, it will be brought about by bitterness and greed, and yes, maybe vengeance.  And IF it's true, then Michael was right all along... they are parasites.  It's not his money they want this time... it's ours.

Sorry guys... reading about this theory on some of the posts here made me so angry to think it could be true.
It's the Murray thing.  Will they won't they etc etc  Doing my head in  :(

*underlines everything you wrote* You are 100% right, this is what I'm feeling all the time, but usually people just bash you for talking bad about Michael's family. Wow, as if being his family made them SAINTS? They do owe something to us. I said from the very beginning, if Michael is NOT alive, they seem to want us to believe he is. Cause some speculation, keep people interested.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

MashMike

February 05, 2010, 05:47:52 AM
Nothin' and noone can make me stop believing that he's alive,i've seen a lot of clues since june 25 to be absolutely sure that he's ALIVE, if you asked me the same question a couple of months ago, i would say that when Murray is jailed it will mean that Mike is dead, but now i have learned enough not to loose my belief cause of such things, even if Murray is jailed for a short period of time(and i'm sure if he is jailed it would be for a very short time), i will always know that it's a part of agreement between him and Mike,it's a part of hoax.So i will always believe no matter what, i have always believed in Mike, i have always put my trust in him and he never let me down,i'm sure that this time too he will not,keep the faith :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sangre

February 05, 2010, 06:28:21 AM
Probably, the only things that would really make me worry would be, either leaked autopsy photos (that are real/confirmed by the coroner) or when the Jackson family comes out and says something to the effect of the hoax theories being hurtful/etc...

However, if there's anything the recent 7 months have taught me, it's that there's nothing the Jacksons couldn't fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

February 05, 2010, 11:26:07 AM
I'm new to this forum, but I wanted to comment on the Doc. Murray thing...

I don't think that him going to jail means that Michael is for sure dead. And I'm shocked that a lot of you do, considering you've been BeLIEvers much longer than I have. To me, from what I've read and seen on hoax forums and videos.... it wouldn't be beyond belief that Doc. Murray could be put in jail (or at least by our perception), just to continue on with the hoax.

Think about it; many MJ fans believe Doc. Murray is responsible for MJ's death. The fans get madder and madder each day that Murray is NOT convicted, or at least brought up on charges. This is something that HAS to be pursued. IDK what you guys think, but the MAJORITY of MJ fans are NOT BeLIEvers. The majority of fans have an emotional barrier up. Won't listen to tales of Illuminati, or faked deaths, because it's too confusing, scary, and painful, and they're already hurting. On one of the boards I'm on, fans post about being sad and crying every day, and it's been over seven months.

I still cry, myself. I think he may be alive somewhere, but his life story in general is just so sad, and things are just so unfair... it hurts me.

So, it's my opinion that they HAVE to pursue charging Doc. Murray, and they may even go as far as to throw him in jail. Remember, everything isn't as it seems... just because he's arrested, thrown in jail, etc... that doesn't mean it's NOT a hoax. That just means that they're going the distance.

NOTHING else about MJ's death makes sense. NOTHING. And NOBODY'S stories are the same, nothing connects. He was sick, he wasn't, he was in perfect health, he was too frail to do 50 shows, he died in his room, Murray's room, Prince saw him, Prince didn't see him, Prince was called into the room to witness Dr. Murray try to revive Michael... that's just the accounts of the days leading up to the 25th, alone. NONE of it matches, or makes sense, and no one has sense cleared it up.

And it bothers me that NO ONE will dismiss the hoax death rumors. There are no official statements. And a lot of "double talk."

I believed MJ was dead for upwards of seven months, and recently, things just started to bother me. Like the Grammy Memorial thing, with NO MENTION of MJ. Also TMZ. And Prince's "your fan- the fans" slip. That made me say "wait a minute... let me see what those BeLIEvers have been talking about..."

Things are just TOO weird... and I don't think you guys should give up over Doc. Murray going to jail.

MJ isn't stupid. If he was going to do this, he'd have already realized that this might happen. And for Murray, with MJ fans being as crazy as they are, he's probably better off in jail. It's better than ending up dead. And you know some crazy MJ fan would....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 12:11:47 PM
I will never stop believing that something is up with this whole thing, but i might change my opinion of what exactly happened if someone tells the ruth about what exactly happened and was able to convince me ! Alive or not things just dont add up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 11:13:40 PM
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

loma

February 05, 2010, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Yeah. I envy the new beLIEvers too, since they have fresh minds and aren't fried from all this stress.
Sometimes I just break down at random times, like in class, since this is getting really hard for me emotionally. The other day, "You Are Not Alone" came on at the grocery store, and I just sat and bawled my eyes out. People stared.  :( I really hope Michael understands what he's doing to me, because it's just breaking my heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 06, 2010, 12:02:57 AM
Quote from: "loma"

Yeah. I envy the new beLIEvers too, since they have fresh minds and aren't fried from all this stress.
Sometimes I just break down at random times, like in class, since this is getting really hard for me emotionally. The other day, "You Are Not Alone" came on at the grocery store, and I just sat and bawled my eyes out. People stared.  :( I really hope Michael understands what he's doing to me, because it's just breaking my heart.

I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 06, 2010, 12:20:10 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks, that's a really great song!
I'd never heard it before.
It should be like the official hoaxdeath song!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 12:30:29 AM
Quote from: "loma"

Thanks, that's a really great song!
I'd never heard it before.
It should be like the official hoaxdeath song!
 :)

Yes, it should be the official song for us.  It is a great song - Michael must have been 16 or 17 when he recorded it. Wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 12:42:00 AM
Quote from: "comsense"

I don't think that him going to jail means that Michael is for sure dead. And I'm shocked that a lot of you do, considering you've been BeLIEvers much longer than I have. To me, from what I've read and seen on hoax forums and videos.... it wouldn't be beyond belief that Doc. Murray could be put in jail (or at least by our perception), just to continue on with the hoax.

Think about it; many MJ fans believe Doc. Murray is responsible for MJ's death. The fans get madder and madder each day that Murray is NOT convicted, or at least brought up on charges. This is something that HAS to be pursued. IDK what you guys think, but the MAJORITY of MJ fans are NOT BeLIEvers. The majority of fans have an emotional barrier up. Won't listen to tales of Illuminati, or faked deaths, because it's too confusing, scary, and painful, and they're already hurting. On one of the boards I'm on, fans post about being sad and crying every day, and it's been over seven months.

I still cry, myself. I think he may be alive somewhere, but his life story in general is just so sad, and things are just so unfair... it hurts me.

So, it's my opinion that they HAVE to pursue charging Doc. Murray, and they may even go as far as to throw him in jail. Remember, everything isn't as it seems... just because he's arrested, thrown in jail, etc... that doesn't mean it's NOT a hoax. That just means that they're going the distance.

NOTHING else about MJ's death makes sense. NOTHING. And NOBODY'S stories are the same, nothing connects. He was sick, he wasn't, he was in perfect health, he was too frail to do 50 shows, he died in his room, Murray's room, Prince saw him, Prince didn't see him, Prince was called into the room to witness Dr. Murray try to revive Michael... that's just the accounts of the days leading up to the 25th, alone. NONE of it matches, or makes sense, and no one has sense cleared it up.

And it bothers me that NO ONE will dismiss the hoax death rumors. There are no official statements. And a lot of "double talk."

I believed MJ was dead for upwards of seven months, and recently, things just started to bother me. Like the Grammy Memorial thing, with NO MENTION of MJ. Also TMZ. And Prince's "your fan- the fans" slip. That made me say "wait a minute... let me see what those BeLIEvers have been talking about..."

Things are just TOO weird... and I don't think you guys should give up over Doc. Murray going to jail.

MJ isn't stupid. If he was going to do this, he'd have already realized that this might happen. And for Murray, with MJ fans being as crazy as they are, he's probably better off in jail. It's better than ending up dead. And you know some crazy MJ fan would....

I completely agree.... I talk about this yesterday in another post.... all these Murray going to jail is for non believers to realize how ridiculous is everything....

We need that the fans that are still crying see reality....  I don´t know if you´re talking about the same forum... but I´ve been in one where everybody think he´s dead and they simply tired me.... they are so blind.... they don´t even discuss the weird things.... it´s frustrating... someone has to slap them in the face....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 06, 2010, 12:44:04 AM

Agree with you. I've been in this adventure since August and it's like a torture to me lately. And I started to ask myself if Michael would make us wait this long and left us alone with the  news of Murray getting arrested and all his family calling us crazy :( I don't know but I've started to lose my hope :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 12:50:44 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Agree with you. I've been in this adventure since August and it's like a torture to me lately. And I started to ask myself if Michael would make us wait this long and left us alone with the  news of Murray getting arrested and all his family calling us crazy :( I don't know but I've started to lose my hope :(

i don't know what to say to condole you.... cause i have been feeling the same as well. but the song SoldierofLOVE posted.... listen to it. it may help.

Mike, please don't leave us hanging here forever, i know you won't... right?  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

loma

February 06, 2010, 01:01:43 AM
Wow! He sounds so mature!

Michael must have been 16 or 17 when he recorded it.

~If Michael is alive, I really hope he will give us some sort of sign.
Lots of his most loyal fans are losing faith!  :cry:

~ I'm not saying he should do something obvious.. that's dangerous.
We just need to back up, look at the big picture, and make our own opinions on what he is trying to tell us.

~ The Jacksons have no right to call us crazy.They hide so much and deny it, when it's obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 06, 2010, 01:02:10 AM
Quote from: "comsense"

But as much as they thicken the hoax as hard as it gets for Michael to come back! I always thought that he was going to come back or else it doesn't make sense to me why he left all those clues. And if he doesn't come back we will NEVER EVER be sure that he's alive and fine! We will be like Elvis fans. And that scares me a lot  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions