What wll make you stop believing?

• 5 Replies

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

Re: What wll make you stop believing?

• on: February 05, 2010, 02:21:35 AM
For me, there are some times when I feel like Michael is never going to come back, dead or alive.
But there come some times when I truly think he is alive! I feel it in my gut!
I will never stop believing in Michael. Never. Neber Eber.  :)
The only thing that could separate me from Michael is if God came down himself, slapped me across the face, and told me to SNAP OUT OF IT!  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 05, 2010, 04:58:05 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
loma, wow, sometimes i feel the same way too! But also, there are times when i have terrible doubts as well. Let me admit, from the begining of November, i'm really not sure if he's alive. But i still can't give up. My instincts say he's alive. More than the proofs, i follow my instincts at the moment. That's why it sometimes gets really hard, you know i feel like am i acting like a retard?? But hey, i didn't see a body, i saw two different funerals, i didn't see Paris's tear, i saw the mask man at the halloween theme park and i did see dave dave. I just can't believe he's gone.

The day i'll believe he's really dead will be when the family directly in simple words tells us to let it go cause Michael died, and if i feel they're not lying. If i see the kids crying real tears i will quit.

I get called a retard all the time!  :?  I don't know why the Jacksons don't just come out and hint harder! Even on twitter or something!
I agree with some of the people on here, saying that they only want their 15 seconds of fame, but this is too much. They're keeping us from the troot, and it's not fair. They KNOW Mike was against the media, and so were his real fans. It's time they address us REAL fans and tell us.

EDIT: Even if he is alive yet gone, don't stop caring about him. He had an extraordinary life, and he deserves this privacy!  :) If he decides to come back, that's just great!

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 06, 2010, 12:28:46 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
COMSENSE, thanks for your post. It really helped. The reason why we the longtime beLIEvers seem to lose the faith now is that we ARE longtime beLIEvers. We've been beliving for months. I started believing back in july or august, august i would guess. We have been in this L-O-N-G tiresome stressful journey for so long. We've had enough, all that is happening now is accessive for us. I kind of envy the new believers, cause i remember when i realized it was a hoax for the first time, it felt like a "great adventure" to me but now it's a nightmare which i want to end soon and end with happiness. You can say i've been selfish or desperate but being a believer from almost the begining it does get hard.

Yeah. I envy the new beLIEvers too, since they have fresh minds and aren't fried from all this stress.
Sometimes I just break down at random times, like in class, since this is getting really hard for me emotionally. The other day, "You Are Not Alone" came on at the grocery store, and I just sat and bawled my eyes out. People stared.  :( I really hope Michael understands what he's doing to me, because it's just breaking my heart.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 06, 2010, 01:20:10 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"

I understand what you're saying, Ioma.  I feel the same -- sometimes.  Here's a song and "message" from Michael to give us hope.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnYugPDNeE

Thanks, that's a really great song!
I'd never heard it before.
It should be like the official hoaxdeath song!
 :)

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 06, 2010, 02:01:43 AM
Wow! He sounds so mature!

Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Michael must have been 16 or 17 when he recorded it.

~If Michael is alive, I really hope he will give us some sort of sign.
Lots of his most loyal fans are losing faith!  :cry:

~ I'm not saying he should do something obvious.. that's dangerous.
We just need to back up, look at the big picture, and make our own opinions on what he is trying to tell us.

~ The Jacksons have no right to call us crazy.They hide so much and deny it, when it's obvious.