Re: What wll make you stop believing?
February 04, 2010, 12:41:57 AM
I will never stop believing too many unanswered questions.  I  will stop believing when I die and go to heaven to be with Jesus.  I love MJ too much to ever trying to find out what happened to him.  The whole Murray case in the press seems so wrong too me.  I am tried of the press lying to the fans and hurting us.  MJ is a precious angel send from heaven.  MJ, we all love you more than words could ever express.  You leave all your fans Speechless! ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Tina K.

February 04, 2010, 01:21:12 AM
I will stop believe the day I see his dead body, and his REAL dead body that is. But that will never happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Eva R

February 04, 2010, 11:53:24 AM
I will stop believing when I die and I see Michael :P Or on the day when he REALLY dies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 04, 2010, 12:04:46 PM
I was thinking about this the other day when I was trying to explain why I believe Michael is alive and why I can't let go. I said: "Seeing it. Seeing his dead body." And all of a sudden I realized that it's basically too late. They've left no traces. They buried him without ever showing him to us, they buried him anonymously, they made sure we'll never see. It's like having lost someone in a plane accident and his corpse never being found. Do you think these people will ever let go? I don't. The death of a loved one is something that you have to see to believe. Period.

So, unless they have footage of the autopsy or real photographic evidence, nothing will help me let go, nothing will make me stop believing, even though I have terrible doubts every now and then. But I can't let my Michael go if I don't even know for sure he's dead. Never ever.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

February 04, 2010, 12:15:51 PM
Erm for me it would have to be when/if Murray goes to jail or when the Jackson family personally address us hoax believers to tell us that he has indeed passed.

But until that day comes I'm still a beLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GoOoF

February 04, 2010, 12:21:37 PM
I believe in God so much.
I believe in good souls.
Michael is a good soul, so i truly believe in him.
And i believe, that as long as the Earth needs him more than the Heaven, God will not take him away.
And we need him. More.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 04, 2010, 01:54:32 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
I was thinking about this the other day when I was trying to explain why I believe Michael is alive and why I can't let go. I said: "Seeing it. Seeing his dead body." And all of a sudden I realized that it's basically too late. They've left no traces. They buried him without ever showing him to us, they buried him anonymously, they made sure we'll never see. It's like having lost someone in a plane accident and his corpse never being found. Do you think these people will ever let go? I don't. The death of a loved one is something that you have to see to believe. Period.

So, unless they have footage of the autopsy or real photographic evidence, nothing will help me let go, nothing will make me stop believing, even though I have terrible doubts every now and then. But I can't let my Michael go if I don't even know for sure he's dead. Never ever.  :cry:
You know, you are so right ! I too feel that they have taken something from us,because we never got a real chance to say goodbye. That is, if he is really dead. But on the other hand, I dont think he will ever comeback anyway..... Its very frustrating :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Rosie

February 04, 2010, 05:46:06 PM
The Jacksons are well and truly aware that this forum exists, along with all the other MJ sites on the net.  IF Michael is dead, they owe it to all of us to put us out of our misery and come out and say quite clearly with no riddles, that our beloved Michael is dead.  And then show us some proof.

IFMicahel is dead then the Jacksons are perpetuating this hoax in their insane greed for more and more fame and money (Not until June 25th did a lot of people know half of them).  They bitterly resented Michael for breaking with the band and going solo.  They knew he was the talent of the family.  Without him they were zilch.  Now, this is their big moment of glory, grabbing back some of the fame they felt was meant for them that they lost, because Michael outshone them all.

IF they are witholding from us, it will be brought about by bitterness and greed, and yes, maybe vengeance.  And IF it's true, then Michael was right all along... they are parasites.  It's not his money they want this time... it's ours.

Sorry guys... reading about this theory on some of the posts here made me so angry to think it could be true.
It's the Murray thing.  Will they won't they etc etc  Doing my head in  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 04, 2010, 06:35:01 PM
Nothing will change my mind.  My eyes are wide open.  Michael IS Alive!  Period.. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 04, 2010, 09:33:44 PM
Quote from: "airieslady"
Nothing will change my mind.  My eyes are wide open.  Michael IS Alive!  Period.. :mrgreen:

Same here :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 10:27:30 PM
I will always believe. There are too many inconsistencies to not believe that he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 05, 2010, 01:21:35 AM
For me, there are some times when I feel like Michael is never going to come back, dead or alive.
But there come some times when I truly think he is alive! I feel it in my gut!
I will never stop believing in Michael. Never. Neber Eber.  :)
The only thing that could separate me from Michael is if God came down himself, slapped me across the face, and told me to SNAP OUT OF IT!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

February 05, 2010, 03:35:43 AM
loma, wow, sometimes i feel the same way too! But also, there are times when i have terrible doubts as well. Let me admit, from the begining of November, i'm really not sure if he's alive. But i still can't give up. My instincts say he's alive. More than the proofs, i follow my instincts at the moment. That's why it sometimes gets really hard, you know i feel like am i acting like a retard?? But hey, i didn't see a body, i saw two different funerals, i didn't see Paris's tear, i saw the mask man at the halloween theme park and i did see dave dave. I just can't believe he's gone.

The day i'll believe he's really dead will be when the family directly in simple words tells us to let it go cause Michael died, and if i feel they're not lying. If i see the kids crying real tears i will quit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

loma

February 05, 2010, 03:58:05 AM
Quote from: "farhatmjj"
loma, wow, sometimes i feel the same way too! But also, there are times when i have terrible doubts as well. Let me admit, from the begining of November, i'm really not sure if he's alive. But i still can't give up. My instincts say he's alive. More than the proofs, i follow my instincts at the moment. That's why it sometimes gets really hard, you know i feel like am i acting like a retard?? But hey, i didn't see a body, i saw two different funerals, i didn't see Paris's tear, i saw the mask man at the halloween theme park and i did see dave dave. I just can't believe he's gone.

The day i'll believe he's really dead will be when the family directly in simple words tells us to let it go cause Michael died, and if i feel they're not lying. If i see the kids crying real tears i will quit.

I get called a retard all the time!  :?  I don't know why the Jacksons don't just come out and hint harder! Even on twitter or something!
I agree with some of the people on here, saying that they only want their 15 seconds of fame, but this is too much. They're keeping us from the troot, and it's not fair. They KNOW Mike was against the media, and so were his real fans. It's time they address us REAL fans and tell us.

EDIT: Even if he is alive yet gone, don't stop caring about him. He had an extraordinary life, and he deserves this privacy!  :) If he decides to come back, that's just great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

2 Bad

February 05, 2010, 04:19:48 AM
I will always believe. I know in my heart he is alive. I'm not afraid of what happens to Murray, we will never know what happened from him till Michael says to tell.
As Molly says I hope something happens before I am 90 and I still know who Michael Jackson is!  :lol:
I am always here for you Michael. We are ALL here for you.
We LOVE YOU!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions