dearies...i saw the mj's famous crime scene...im very sad...the vid is not good to see...im so fragile in this moment...but i still think he is alive even though....i'm afraid he never come back to us  just as Elvis done before...he needs a private life...i respect his decision....but i miss him in a such deepest way...mj we will love u forever and we are showing you our strong effort and support also in this occasion...i hope you 'll give us a real sign of your...we need it...dont let us drive crazy....let me do some deductions ...i compared this fake of death to the Elvis fake 'cause there are so many similarities...especially the both bougus name :M. Joe Jackson= E. Aron Presley....M.joseph Jackson= E. Aaron Presley
maybe to be sure to dont be sued legally?Once mj said to L.M. Presley to woluld like to disappear as her father...i saw on youtube L.Marie.Presley on the Larry King show ...she did not replied to the most important question:"in wich way you feel connected to your father after his death?" she said "i don't want to reply"....so suspicious....dont u think?....in an interview..to Paris the journalist asked how mj miss to her....and she replied in a very suspicious way too:" is like he's still be with us"...strange sentence for a daughter who just looses her beloved father...well i dont want to condemn anybody...for this...are just my deductions to arrive to the point he's alive...and to say that he has a very important reason to hoax his death...live in our hearts forever  beloved mj...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
my[KING]"]wow ^^ why do people have to be sooooo rude in here. LMAO

ooohhh...be-haive!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

sorry im a little sensitive and some other post had just upset me lol. i apologize.  :D

i know...some people just can't take the whacky humor in here...but this is also 'another part of' mj...he's a major prankster and i'm sure if anyone in here in his immediate circle reads some of the posts in here and tells him about what's going on here (plus countless other forums like this), how much seriously researched info is in here, how many people are showing that they will not and under no circumstances will ever buy that tabloid trash and at the same tame, do not lose their own humor over it, he'll laugh so hard, he'll be in pain (no worries, good pain!)!

i look at this phase of the hoax as 'recruiting time'. the army of l.o.v.e. is built right now, so when the time comes, there will be all the support he'll ever need and most of all: all this media circus going on now will finally open people's eyes and make that change!!! just think: any bad words about michael right now? no? the whole world still loves him and even more. once this is all revealed and the reasons why, everybody will understand. it's like: i've tried to tell you for decades, but you wouldn't listen! now y'all have to go through the practical test and feel it for yourselves! this is it! this is the moment when you all have to understand cuz you're experiencing it!!!  :mrgreen:  

you did it, mike!!! bravo!!! (*frantic applause*)  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Nobody seriously worries about this bogus investigation from VH1 right? I mean, VH1 is THE MEDIA. We all know bij now that the media isn't a very reliable source. They are just cashing in on MJ's 'death', like a whole lot of other tv-stations and tabloids. Plus, because of this show more people should be convinced that he's dead and will stop searching for him.

All VH1 will do in this half hour episode (PUHLEASE! 30 minutes to show everyting about his 'death'?  :lol: ) is tell you all the other things the media has told you, only nicely put together with dramatic re-enactments. The will NOT look at the two bodies in the helicopter, they will NOT talk about how slowly the ambulance left, they will NOT discuss how weird it is that no one signed the D.C., they will NOT mention that TMZ declared him 'death' before the doctors at UCLA did...

Don't bother thinking about this show. Don't let it upset you. It is entertainment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

the arabian nights

my[KING]"]here is the post

Post by Another_Part_of_Me » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm
DONT WORRY GUYS!
I know the dude who played MJ in this VH1 show. He told me about it personally!!!!
Here is his myspace link, u can ask him questions there, try searching him on facebook also

but he doesnt look like mj - well i dont know what mj looks like now any way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
These are the fake pics you are talking about. Doubles used!!!!  What a show.
Look how small CM's hands are....  He is a big guy.

not the same hair as debunked ambulance pix
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus7

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
my[KING]"]here is the post

Post by Another_Part_of_Me » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:12 pm
DONT WORRY GUYS!
I know the dude who played MJ in this VH1 show. He told me about it personally!!!!
Here is his myspace link, u can ask him questions there, try searching him on facebook also

but he doesnt look like mj - well i dont know what mj looks like now any way

He probably was a cheaper MJ for VH1.
But the show sucked anyway...they didn't mention that MJ was in Murray's room, also showed monitoring device that never was there.  They just put pieces and bits from news, and people who were interviewed were not important in MJ's life like biography writer Ian, ex lawyer Oxman, man from Vanity Fair magazine ....not impressed at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah they did show monitoring equipment in the room and brian oxman isnt a very good actor. lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

airieslady

All of the above... it was too "hokey"...I just kept talking to myself during the whole show and ended up feeling mad b/c this VH1 was more BS than the TMZ stuff!  They turned the hoax into "HOKEY"!!!!    :P

Forgot to add this... Ian Halperin's rhinestone glasses were "hokey" too! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

from what i was able to see, this is pure hollywood BS! the scenery didn't even match what was in the lapd-search report, those 'propofol' bottles looked damn there like milk-cans! they could have made it all up with just the trash that was written after june 25, 2009. no facts.

this is just more garbage, making michael look like a junkie again, like 'it was his own fault - he asked for it...'

bah! think i gotta puke! (*searching for bucket*)  

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

That's what I thought. It is an actor.
Here is what I've noticed on Crime Scene: on 4.46 min 911  display screen shows number they got call from "verison wireless 800 number" , I called that number, it is disconnected and why would cell # start from 800; on 4.49 and 5.40 min I paid attention on the neck of "Michael", looks like a scar from mask or make-up; there was no kaballah bracelet on the wrist, and I paid attention on the nail when they move out the body from house, usual nail color, not a brownish as Michael has because of vitiligo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
This is going to be sooo great tonight!  We KNOW Michael is alive...but what makes this show so great tonight, is that it is really going to be Michael!  On the Anna Nicole episode, it was an actress that resembled Anna Nicole, but tonight we are REALLY GOING TO GET SEE MICHAEL!  He is going to be playing DEAD!  It is going to be soooo great!   :mrgreen:

There's something very disturbing about this.  Even a depiction of what happened is not right in my opinion. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Just so u guys dont think that Im lying to u. Here I printed a screen from his post on face book. His real name is Ryjin Pearson btw.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Who ever is featured in the title role could very easily have been who posed for the ambulance picture.  And if they were thinking "film crew" that early on then we KNOW it's ALL a staged production.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
This is going to be sooo great tonight!  We KNOW Michael is alive...but what makes this show so great tonight, is that it is really going to be Michael!  On the Anna Nicole episode, it was an actress that resembled Anna Nicole, but tonight we are REALLY GOING TO GET SEE MICHAEL!  He is going to be playing DEAD!  It is going to be soooo great!   :mrgreen:

There's something very disturbing about this.  Even a depiction of what happened is not right in my opinion. Blessings.

just a little reminder to the unknowing general public that he is still 'officially' dead and that murray is the bad guy. gotta uphold the image for another hot minute. and to tell those who are looking close enough, that it is all bogus anyway.
just so that people can see what has come up so far regarding the 'information status'. like a summary of what happened so far, now comes the next chapter...let's just wait and see...shall we?  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

If someone already mentioned this go ahead and delete this post:

But something stood out for me in this episode: now I know that this was supposed to be a re-enactment, but the actors playing the police officers didn't have gloves on when they were on the scene collecting evidence. What police officers doesn't wear gloves to a crime scene? Unless there's more to the story...hmm.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions