ejay

Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "ejay"
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
HMM, IF DISNEY MOVIES HAVE MIND CONTROL TRIGGERS IN THEM..WHO EXACTLY ARE THEY DIRECTING IT AT? i DONT GET THAT.. omg sorry about the caps :oops:
Children. They try to program you as early as possible. It's easier to program young, vulnerable minds.

well thank god I got no disney movies.  :)
I do- I was raised on them! And to be honest I still like them.. can they actually harm ordinary people just watching them? I mean my family does too and they're fine..
I don't know...I was raised on them too. Most kids are. But at least we know.
If you're aware of the subliminal mind control things happening in a movie, can it still affect you?

Oh i remember watching a ton of disney as a kid and im okay :lol:  I just dont own any now. Im guessing if this is true it must just be used for the flakes they trying to control.lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh i remember watching a ton of disney as a kid and im okay :lol:  I just dont own any now. Im guessing if this is true it must just be used for the flakes they trying to control.lol

IMO girls who act/think they are "princesses" is a form of mind control or like an alter. the whole pagent thing and girls who are over 10 and still call themselves "princess" and wear tiarras and act in that "prissy" way. IDK I just alway found that weird, esp to want to only be a princess and not a queen...lol  or for boys who group up and want to be "soliders" or "policeman" basicly someone of authority with a gun..toys,movies,cartoons ect influence people more than they think and i think things like that are smaller cased of mind control and/or alters being programmed in your mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Some one please tell me what has do to Mansonery with Lucifer, pls.... ? :lol:  :lol:  and I need REAL FACTS...such a SOMEONE HAVING FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of being a member, for example.

This is becoming pretty ignorant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

*Mo*

"Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

"Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence."

Funny you're posting this on the Michael Jackson HOAX DEATH forum.

Sorry.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

Quote from: "Gema"
Some one please tell me what has do to Mansonery with Lucifer, pls.... ? :lol:  :lol:  and I need REAL FACTS...such a SOMEONE HAVING FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of being a member, for example.

They are called  freemasonry. I know little about it. 666. Here's a link about the freemasonry  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Just google freenasonry.  There's alot of info about them. Also, I found out that Jay-Z is a freemasonry. And so is Beyonce. I think she is trying to break away. Click on blog. Souza and Mo have a lot info about Illuminati and mind control. It's very helpful
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "Bee Bee"

Sorry.

Show me evidence that Mike is dead then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry.

I don't even believe he is dead. But that's not the point. You just have to see which claim is the most extraorinary. I have to admit that if I didn't care about Michael, I'd probably believe he's dead. This has a huge lot to do with wishful thinking. I think it's possible he is alive, and I hope he is. So, that's how I continue living. I want proof, too, because otherwise, I find myself unable to let go. But I wouldn't bet my ass on him being alive, I have to say that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tomorrow

Thank you Souza for your covering post on this subject - and all other posts concerning this. It's a very tough subject to study. And it's easy to tell you've put a lot of hard work into this! I appreciate it!
All the pieces we gather will eventually puzzle up.
People should not redicule these theories. They did not come out of no where!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

*Mo*

Sorry.

I don't even believe he is dead. But that's not the point. You just have to see which claim is the most extraorinary. I have to admit that if I didn't care about Michael, I'd probably believe he's dead. This has a huge lot to do with wishful thinking. I think it's possible he is alive, and I hope he is. So, that's how I continue living. I want proof, too, because otherwise, I find myself unable to let go. But I wouldn't bet my ass on him being alive, I have to say that.

Oh I would, without any hesitation.  

Regarding extraordinary claims: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.  And that's the last thing I will say about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I comment it on twitter as well, is not denial, is to know to which theory to apply the concepts of freemansons etc.

As a theory, is not valid to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

Quote from: "techdiva"

They are called  freemasonry. I know little about it. 666. Here's a link about the freemasonry  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Just google freenasonry.  There's alot of info about them. Also, I found out that Jay-Z is a freemasonry. And so is Beyonce. I think she is trying to break away. Click on blog. Souza and Mo have a lot info about Illuminati and mind control. It's very helpful

That article is a wiki-info, and I do not believe all I read ;)

Free mansons, are "normal" dudes, people like you and me....nothing of devil wordshipping...believe me.....

And yes, Mo and Souza have made their research ( very well exposed btw ) about the subject from a non constructive critical point of view, but does not mean that is the real reason for MJ death hoax nor the reason for people to wake up...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Quote from: "techdiva"

That article is a wiki-info, and I do not believe all I read ;)

Free mansons, are "normal" dudes, people like you and me....nothing of devil wordshipping...believe me.....

And yes, Mo and Souza have made their research ( very well exposed btw ) about the subject from a non constructive critical point of view, but does not mean that is the real reason for MJ death hoax nor the reason for people to wake up...

The Freemasons are a SECRET society - therefore you cannot get other info than what you find yourself. They do not let people know what they are really doing or about the rituals etc. Read all about it - and then  make up your mind.
You should try to look up Leo Zegami - he is an outbreaker and he can tell a lot of stuff from the ''inside'' of these secret societies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

MissG

I made up my mind years ago about it....

Still, I am interested in reading that man´s experience. Do you have a direct link to his notes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back