No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
That's what I said on another thread about Lady Gaga:

"MJ holds rights on Lady Gaga's songs in his catalogue.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not imagine he influences her work (which she was said to have admitted already).
Why not imagine he actively orchestrates her success?
Why not imagine he has many spokespersons now?
Lady Gaga may be only one.
There are tons of money behind her.
She is the most spoiled star since a long time.
She is being pushed up.
Just a lady from New York night clubs on her way up? No.
She is THE star these days and for quite a while still, freaking out everybody.
She is the only one who may cross any borders of taste, lie, truth, art and A.I.R. (art is resistance). She is said to be so crazy in public that you would expect everything from her. She's being accepted that way. She has found agreement and acceptance from the public to be that way. Thus she has achieved more freedom on earth than anybody else. She may do or not do whatever she likes.
She is also said to be a very nice, kind person. This gives a lot of space for actions and for speculations. Watch her. She will speak the truth more than anybody else because she is so much disguised that nobody will take as personal insult what she's about to say.
She is the perfect court jester to mirror our crazyness back to us.
She will be THE star for quite a while - and then disappear miraculously or dramatically.
Watch for it."

I am adding this:
I consider her a mirror of the crazyness that has settled in as establishment in the "civilized" world. As such she giving an antipole to the influencial powerful individuals and organizations.
She is not puppet of nwo or what some fear. The contrary: she is duping and embarrassing the "upside town".
Lady Gaga is brilliant. She is ridiculing them by starring being one of them. It's a double layer storybook.
Who looks at her only once from the outside feels disgusted by her frank barefacedness of doing what she does.
In fact, she is crossing borders and thus uniting.
Her videos are masterpieces. There is a master behind these movies. If you watch them closely, you'll find at least as many clues of what she's really talking about as you found in TII.

The brand "Lady Gaga" is extremely well being brought to market.
There are people behind her that want to tell something.
If this were not the case, they would not put such tremendous effort in the videos and pay attention to so many details and story layers in them.
There are brains at work.

Great words grace, this is spot on, you explain so well exactly, what GaGa is all about IMO  :D
This is a challenging concept for some to believe but if our insights are accurate, which I truly believe they are, then the outcome of this looks far brighter for everyone. If we can see that they are taking this on, head on, then everything will be ok.  ;)
Looking outside the box is essential for this one...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I guess I feel the need to play 'devil's' advocate here, as I truly have not made up my mind about her.  If you frequent the website 'Vigilant Citizen,' it would appear that many of today's artist are blatant in their exposure of illuminati symbolism.  Is that because they are 'shedding light on the dark side and exposing it,' or because they are part of the dark side and feel bold enough to throw it in our faces, or rather the faces of our children.  Is it GOOD that Rhianna devotes an entire song to demonic possession, or is she merely glamorizing it.  

I've been curious about GaGa's meteoric rise to the top, including an audience with the Queen!  She obviously has some powerful people behind her.  Just not sure that it's MJ.

Here are the words to Bad Romance, viewed by about 100M on Youtube.

I want your horror
I want your design
‘Cause you’re a criminal
As long as your mine
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love-uuhh)

I want your psycho
Your vertigo stick
Want you in my rear window
Baby you’re sick
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love
(Love-love-love I want your love)

And here's the link to the analysis:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I will not love Gaga's artistry just because her name has been quoted next to Michael's one. We have to keep our head on our shoulders and see things from a rational point of view. Almost all singers have been a fan of Michael in their lives or at least have loved or still love his music or one of his songs. You can ask almost anyone they will all tell you they love Michael, his songs, his career... (now more than ever).
When you look at Gaga video clip "Bad Romance" were is the link with Michael ? The brainwashing process they attempted on him ? Maybe. But the difference is that Lady Gaga is well aware of what is going on in the Music Industry (which was not the case of Michael at his early stages) and she is well aware of the price she has to pay to obtain fame and success and it really seems considering her video clip that she accepted to pay the price. Some people would sell their soul to the devil to satisfy their passions.
Maybe and I say maybe that Michael wanted to point out Gaga for that specific reason, the Music Industry and the price you have to pay to obtain fame. If you don't follow their rules, their codes and their views either, if you're not a danger, they put you aside or at least leave you make your small career, or, if you are dangerous and become a threat, they do everything and anything to bring you down. This is just my point of view. No offense to those who love Gaga.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

You know, I think it's very possible, obviously, that Madame Gaga is indeed an Illuminati product, but at the same time, I noticed something- she never wins ANY awards! If she were for them, wouldn't they be handing them out to her? And she does seem like she's making fun of them- or doing that and showing us at the same time. It would make sense, I think, especially as someone pointed out that she's in MJ's catalogue.. I can just see him using her as the messenger or whatever..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Sarahli:- I'm not keen on Gaga's music either, but I feel that she is mocking them by being so shockingly 'in your face' with her imagery' and music that she is showing us something. It has been said earlier that she doesn't like her own imagery either, so there must be some reason for her doing this.I think there is a strong link between her and Michael, as well as Travis Payne being her choreographer.
It's like she is pushing the boundaries so far because people need to be shocked into seeing what is really going on behind the music industry.
I'm sure that the Illuminati would not approve of her being so blatantly expressive. They tend to use blatant symbolism rather than what Gaga is displaying. I may be wrong but I am sure this is normally the case.

Here is the grammy performance again, listen to the guys words, I'm sure we are being told something important and he asks for the real Gaga (not the mind control pop culture Lady Gaga), who has been put in the incinerator and then out comes real Gaga with Elton John. IMO.

There is such a fine line between exposing them and being their puppet. I really do think that she is the former. The Grammy's reveals this for me.

@pinktopaz:- Good point about her not getting awards, are these not usually given to artists who do as they are told. (puppets).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
You know, I think it's very possible, obviously, that Madame Gaga is indeed an Illuminati product, but at the same time, I noticed something- she never wins ANY awards! If she were for them, wouldn't they be handing them out to her? And she does seem like she's making fun of them- or doing that and showing us at the same time. It would make sense, I think, especially as someone pointed out that she's in MJ's catalogue.. I can just see him using her as the messenger or whatever..

She did win awards. She's won 2 grammy's, for best electronic album and anther one which I can't remember at the moment.
She also won a VMA award.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

To Believe 777

I really don't know what to think about Gaga. She really seems to be a puppet for me. Maybe there are 2 Gagas but when you say that she doesn't like her imagery but still keep on going on with this same imagery there is something that consolidate me in the conclusion that she knows she's being manipulated and that she accepts it. She knows the game and plays it.
Beyonce received many Grammys that night because she's in the game together with her husband Jay-Z. They are at a "higher level" that's why she was awarded that much. Maybe Gaga's time has not yet come she has to prove something. There's a kind of ritual to go through first.
Do you really think that the way Gaga is expressing herself via her videos, her artistry, will make people aware of what is going on in the music industry ? Many people who follow her are teenagers they don't know what's behind, they just see things at face value and what she shows to them is not leading to reflexion, to awareness. Fans (especially young fans) take these people as their models. This is dangerous. I think that if you really want to expose some truths, to expose an enemy you don't use the exact codes and methods this enemy is using. If Gaga aim is really to expose them (which I still doubt ) this will only have an impact on people who already know about these things, who have sufficient knowledge to decode things, not many people in reality.
Gaga is an example of the music industry manipulation process to me. She's like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. Just make a comparison between their beginnings and what they have become today. To me it speaks volumes.
This is just what I think I can be completely wrong and don't say this is the truth it's just what I feel. I think I'll keep an eye on Gaga to see how things evolve. If I realize that I'm wrong about her I'll admit it. I only search for the truth.

God bless you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "Sarahli"
To Believe 777

I really don't know what to think about Gaga. She really seems to be a puppet for me. Maybe there are 2 Gagas but when you say that she doesn't like her imagery but still keep on going on with this same imagery there is something that consolidate me in the conclusion that she knows she's being manipulated and that she accepts it. She knows the game and plays it.
Beyonce received many Grammys that night because she's in the game together with her husband Jay-Z. They are at a "higher level" that's why she was awarded that much. Maybe Gaga's time has not yet come she has to prove something. There's a kind of ritual to go through first.
Do you really think that the way Gaga is expressing herself via her videos, her artistry, will make people aware of what is going on in the music industry ? Many people who follow her are teenagers they don't know what's behind, they just see things at face value and what she shows to them is not leading to reflexion, to awareness. Fans (especially young fans) take these people as their models. This is dangerous. I think that if you really want to expose some truths, to expose an enemy you don't use the exact codes and methods this enemy is using. If Gaga aim is really to expose them (which I still doubt ) this will only have an impact on people who already know about these things, who have sufficient knowledge to decode things, not many people in reality.
Gaga is an example of the music industry manipulation process to me. She's like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera. Just make a comparison between their beginnings and what they have become today. To me it speaks volumes.
This is just what I think I can be completely wrong and don't say this is the truth it's just what I feel. I think I'll keep an eye on Gaga to see how things evolve. If I realize that I'm wrong about her I'll admit it. I only search for the truth.

God bless you

Thank you sarahli, I also only search for the truth and I also may be wrong. I understand what you are saying and like I said, there is such a fine line between the two scenarios. Maybe her imagery is for those who are becoming more aware to take notice. It's the Grammy performance that speaks volumes to me. I'm not sure how else the extreme sinister aspect of the music industry could be exposed in a way that people can 1. see and 2. believe. Talking about it would not be sufficient enough or explosive enough to open peoples eyes. Again this is just my personal feelings on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "xirisjex"

She did win awards. She's won 2 grammy's, for best electronic album and anther one which I can't remember at the moment.
She also won a VMA award.
But wouldn't they give her the biggest, best ones? I've heard that her fans think she got cheated..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I am very pleased to see this post. Lady Gaga had a very clear message in her performance, but so did Beyonce. Maybe less obvious, but Pink and Bon Jovi were pulling it off as well. Good to see people are starting to see now what is happening in the world and in the music industry.

In my opinion the Grammys was one big statement by the artists, and it was a fantastic show.

And yes, Lady Gaga is very talented, she has a fantastic voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "Believe 777"
@Sarahli:- I'm not keen on Gaga's music either, but I feel that she is mocking them by being so shockingly 'in your face' with her imagery' and music that she is showing us something. It has been said earlier that she doesn't like her own imagery either, so there must be some reason for her doing this.I think there is a strong link between her and Michael, as well as Travis Payne being her choreographer.
It's like she is pushing the boundaries so far because people need to be shocked into seeing what is really going on behind the music industry.
I'm sure that the Illuminati would not approve of her being so blatantly expressive. They tend to use blatant symbolism rather than what Gaga is displaying. I may be wrong but I am sure this is normally the case.

Here is the grammy performance again, listen to the guys words, I'm sure we are being told something important and he asks for the real Gaga (not the mind control pop culture Lady Gaga), who has been put in the incinerator and then out comes real Gaga with Elton John. IMO.

There is such a fine line between exposing them and being their puppet. I really do think that she is the former. The Grammy's reveals this for me.

@pinktopaz:- Good point about her not getting awards, are these not usually given to artists who do as they are told. (puppets).

Yes, that is why (IMO) Taylor Swift won the big one, she'd on message. She's a sweet girl, but I think Beyonce deserved that award more than her, but hey, Bee was off message too huh?

I agree with your post. First the puppet and then tha real Gaga on the Piano.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To Believe 777

God bless you

What I bolded: it's not that long ago that I was a teen myself, and I think that people tend to underestimate their intelligence a lot- there's a good amount of TV shows on now and plenty of discussions about teen girls and sex and whatnot. They don't just see sex or hear about it in songs and think "I wanna do that!" For instance I adored plenty of Britney/Gaga-type pop music when I was younger (and still pretty much do) mainly for the funky sound of it, but I of course knew that artists just like to glamourize sex and that in real life they, and pretty much women don't just get jiggy with it with some man-ho they barely know.. Most teens that listen to that stuff are still smart girls with good heads on their shoulders. I mean I've always thought that the antics in music videos were a little silly and overdone, and I'm sure most teens just laugh at Gaga or feel a little uncomfortable. It's not hard to know when something isn't appropriate for you and a lot of times it makes you feel pre-etty awkward, not "I wanna be just like her!" Little girls are a concern, but most teens know better..

Another thing is that at those ages, romance is important, too- at least to me, just having sex for the hell of it is boring! It means nothing if you don't truly know/care for the person, and most teens know that! Sex is meant to be a passionate affair between two people, and even now I would only want to do at a perfect, unplanned, beautiful moment with a guy I love, you know? Maybe that's just me, but I definitely know that teen girls can be just as romantic..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To Believe 777

God bless you

What I bolded: it's not that long ago that I was a teen myself, and I think that people tend to underestimate their intelligence a lot- there's a good amount of TV shows on now and plenty of discussions about teen girls and sex and whatnot. They don't just see sex or hear about it in songs and think "I wanna do that!" For instance I adored plenty of Britney/Gaga-type pop music when I was younger (and still pretty much do) mainly for the funky sound of it, but I of course knew that artists just like to glamourize sex and that in real life they, and pretty much women don't just get jiggy with it with some man-ho they barely know.. Most teens that listen to that stuff are still smart girls with good heads on their shoulders. I mean I've always thought that the antics in music videos were a little silly and overdone, and I'm sure most teens just laugh at Gaga or feel a little uncomfortable. It's not hard to know when something isn't appropriate for you and a lot of times it makes you feel pre-etty awkward, not "I wanna be just like her!" Little girls are a concern, but most teens know better..

Another thing is that at those ages, romance is important, too- at least to me, just having sex for the hell of it is boring! It means nothing if you don't truly know/care for the person, and most teens know that! Sex is meant to be a passionate affair between two people, and even now I would only want to do at a perfect, unplanned, beautiful moment with a guy I love, you know? Maybe that's just me, but I definitely know that teen girls can be just as romantic..

I agree, young adults these days are far more mature deep down than a lot of people think. I know many that have strong minds and think very much for themselves and with an open mind. They can be surprisingly insightful. They think independantly and logically and I can often talk far more openly to them than I can to older/wiser? adults. Many adults I know are trapped in their beliefs and I am so pleased we have young adults who are prepared to challenge previously feared ideas. We need these people who are prepared to question everything. I am not saying this is across the board but certainly the ones I have come into contact with, which brings me so much hope for our future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am really pleased that everyone is thinking about this even if it is negative because I believe that we are in for a few suprises!!!

Just think for a second - through years of Michael asking us to change , love eachother and look into and find his 'missing' childhood - have we done it ?   Sometimes we only see something if it disgusts us - and that is the point - we have to make some serious life changes that will not come easily so we need the shocks aswell as the love.
pics at bottom of page-......
I have just found this article - ;

Producer RedOne poses in the press room at The GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live! at Club Nokia on December 2, 2009 in Los Angeles, California.
Getty

Michael Jackson (top); RedOne
Songs in this Article
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
Michael Jackson
Play
Just Dance
Lady Gaga
Play
Poker Face
Play
Albums in this Article
/album/michael-jackson/number-ones/609679
Number Ones
Michael Jackson
/album/lady-gaga/the-fame/1172154
The Fame
Lady Gaga
Related Articles
/news/grammys-will-stage-3-d-tribute-to-michael-1004060353.story
Grammys Will Stage 3-D Tribute To Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson will be a focal point of the Grammys, with an unprecedented posthumous tribute.

Grammy-nominated producer RedOne, who helped Lady Gaga top charts around the world, believes that music he worked on with Michael Jackson before the singer's death could yet be released.

The 37-year-old producer, born in Morocco and steeped in European pop and rock after spending several years in Sweden, recorded with the "king of pop" in Las Vegas in 2008 and 2009 and in Los Angeles in 2009, before Jackson's death aged 50.

While the results are far from the finished product, RedOne, whose real name is Nadir Khayat, believes he has enough material to work on for a record, although any release would have to involve agreement with Jackson's record label and estate.

"I have big plans," he told Reuters at a recording studio in London, where he has been working with other artists.

"There is material that could come out [from the Jackson sessions]," he added.

"In case I'm going to release something, I would do it for charity, for something that he would have been proud of, because you always felt like everybody wanted to take advantage of him though his life," said RedOne, considered one of the world's top producers after his partnership with Lady Gaga.

Recalling his collaboration with Jackson, he said: "The music we were doing was good, really good...very energetic, uplifting. It's sad that we never finished the material.

"Michael always has been focused on having hits, not having songs, so he always records a lot of songs and takes the best of them and that's his formula which I love. We were doing good quality music and it's never been finished."

RedOne has been nominated for four Grammys -- the music industry's top honors -- ahead of the January 31 ceremony, where stars will perform a tribute to Jackson.

HITS IN AN INSTANT

RedOne said he was initially reluctant to work with Lady Gaga, who did not have a record contract when they first met.

But they immediately clicked, Lady Gaga was signed by a major label soon after and the rest, said RedOne, "is history."

"It happens so quick, we know each other, we're good musically," he said of his collaboration with the flamboyant 23-year-old New Yorker.

"We're not overthinking. We just do what we feel right...Before you know it the song is pretty much done.

"I'm not saying that is the way it should be, but in this case that's what happened -- we wrote 'Just Dance' in one hour. Done. 'Poker Face'? One hour. It just happened. Magic."

Their success has opened countless doors to RedOne, who said he was determined to concentrate on quality not quantity.

He has just been recording with Alexandra Burke and Kylie Minogue, among others.

"To me I was expecting a diva, you know, somebody who's going to be like [that] because she's been doing it for so long," he said of Minogue, who is expected to release a new album later this year.

"It was fun, easy to work with her. We did three songs in two days...[and] we said we're going to do more songs in LA."

RedOne attributed his success to his upbringing in Morocco, where he had access to a broad range of musical styles particularly because he was one of nine children.

He also said he enjoyed the success and recognition that producing brought, particularly because it came without the trappings of fame. And his biggest wish? To work with U2.

for reference
Love to you all x

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.