sk2001Topic starter

Karen=Jermain=acting??
July 08, 2010, 01:59:47 PM
ok so when I watched the 20/20 interview, i was expecting to see some dramatic interview scenario as I had read so much about it in the forum. many people thought faye looked sad as she cried a lot and it was all so emotional. i dont mean any disrespect to my fellow believers here as we are all nice people in heart and we perceive things our own way but heres what i thought about it.
watch carefully, it appears that she was the dominant speaker, as if she knew how to take control of the situation, when to cry, what to say. the others didn't say much. talking about MJ can be emotional but i again feel like it was all acting. didn't we have a topic where someone found out that faye wasn't the one who dressed MJ up before he was put in the coffin or somethin??
i dont know, i really didnt buy it. her performance had that jermain feel to it, just like when he talks about MJ in his interviews. thats all :)

here are some links:
faye on 20/20 part 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
faye on 20/20 part 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
topic with discussion on faye not being the one who dressed MJ up: i'm trying to find it but I cant.. i will post that topic once i find it :S unless you guys find it first
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions